May 29, 2024, 12:23:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 - 11/24/08  (Read 267349 times)
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: November 24, 2008, 03:35:09 PM »

Interesting day in the cage guys!  Great work... but how am I supposed to get any work done today?  I am sitting here in shock. I have a feeling there are some folks in Aruba reading as we speak feeling the same way.

So now what?

Oh and why am I not surprised that TJ Ward has an announcement today too?  I'm telling you this looks like an orchestrated effort from all Natalee supporters.  Everyone sharing at the same time.  Create momentum, bring this to a head and a close.  Can't cover up all of this.  Not when it's all over the national news.

Thanks to everyone involved.

Standing with the girl....
Beans
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #601 on: November 24, 2008, 03:35:16 PM »

Kermit, will you talk about the blouse material please???

From memory OE said that one of the bags contained material, in addition to the other bag that contained what appears to be blue material.
Thank you.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #602 on: November 24, 2008, 03:35:41 PM »

Klassend,

If you have time or when you have time, you can take the picture of the cage (the one hodges posted because I think that is the dimensions close to the actual cage) and place it on the Gottenbros boat. I believe it will fit.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: November 24, 2008, 03:36:25 PM »

Did I understand Kermit to say that it was not Kyle that turned any of the 6 pictures over to the FBI that were sent by the FBI to Robin?  If not who?  If it were Silvetti, why would he turn over just a portion of the pictues,  and why would he not turn over the tapes and anything else he had acquired.  The log book?  Why??

exploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 -
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2008, 05:47:47 PM »

<snipped>

Video 2: Dec 30th - ROV and Diver visual-only inspection of trap.  This is the dive Dateline and Tim Miller witnessed, also the dive footage the screen captures I made came from that were posted by Robin at BNH.  I sent these 6 screen shots to the FBI and the FBI only. I was shocked to see them posted.  I thought we had a security breach on the boat from my workstation or a leak from the FBI.  Turns out the FBI gave them to Dave H. after he couldn't get them from me.  After Tim Miller told Dave that we found her in a trap with 99.9% certainty (this is pre-diver inspection), Dave very reasonably requested them from me.  I badly wanted to send them to him, but couldn't.  Apparently, shortly therafter the FBI send the screen shots to Dave anyway, and therefore Robin had them ...

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: November 24, 2008, 03:37:02 PM »

Kermit,

Is this why John Q. Kelly said that Natalee's body was unrecoverable?  Because the officials of Aruba took everything and will never own up to it?

That is my assumption too.

So, how long have JQK and the family been clued in to what REALLY happened? I'm guessing late may or June by what PI was asking.

I forget the date off the top of my head. BUT PI was aware.

Will this now give the FBI the ability to question Silvetti,and or everyone of the persistence Crew Kermit???

They are in possession of this information now.

God Bless whomever turned this evidence over,as well as Kermit for bringing it to the light!Now let's pray those who've been less then forthcoming get what they deserve.Where is OE(Kyle) and what does he have to say at this juncture!I for one am waiting to hear what he has to say!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: November 24, 2008, 03:37:40 PM »

Klassend,

If you have time or when you have time, you can take the picture of the cage (the one hodges posted because I think that is the dimensions close to the actual cage) and place it on the Gottenbros boat. I believe it will fit.

Oh, I'm sure it will fit
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #606 on: November 24, 2008, 03:37:52 PM »

I'm staying behindish, a day late and a florin short. The hurrieder I go the behinder I get, and worse, the more confuseder.

Anyway. It's not about crime, a crime is certain. The translation is: No corpse no case. Lack of corpse is how it's been possible to make it possible to cause a CASE to be difficult to happen.

So. mtDNA. Is there a corpse? Whose?

I remember well your posts about the no corpse on RWV.
You were so right.
They knew from the beginning, if they got rid of her body, the rest of the cover-up would take care of any evidence.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #607 on: November 24, 2008, 03:38:12 PM »

There are over 100 people on this site at 3:30 PM on a Monday!

Julia - what do you have to say now????

she is drunk at this time 

Naah, she`s in rehab

and Gielen also on the run 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #608 on: November 24, 2008, 03:38:26 PM »

Did I understand Kermit to say that it was not Kyle that turned any of the 6 pictures over to the FBI that were sent by the FBI to Robin?  If not who?  If it were Silvetti, why would he turn over just a portion of the pictues,  and why would he not turn over the tapes and anything else he had acquired.  The log book?  Why??

Kyle sent those 6 pictures to the FBI, Dave asked him for them. He didn't give them to him. The FBI did, then Robin posted them on her webiste and then Kyle accused Red of posting them on SM and they had an argument.

1 - Shaefer sold the rights to these images for BIG BUCKS

2 - Kyle tried to sell the rights to those images to major US networks in Feb 2008

3 - John Silvetti had plans to open an office on Aruba this past spring.

4 - John Silvetti  discounted anything and everything about that fish trap - before anyone even dove on it.

5 - Louis Shaefer reorganized his company in JANUARY 2008 - coincidental timing?  Doubtful.

6 - Kyle wanted help to get this info to Beth and to the public.  Then he stalled, lied, threatened, to stop that from happening.

7 - This information was sent to:  Beth, JQK and the FBI by NO ONE connected to the Persistence search.  EVER.

THEY ALL KEPT THIS INFORMATION FROM NATALEE'S FAMILY, AND FROM THE FBI

WHY?

Scandalous, so to speak van der Sloot is not the only one who covers up . . unbelievable

What proof is there that OE tried to sell the rights to the crab trap photos? If true, that is some real bush league stuff right there.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #609 on: November 24, 2008, 03:38:26 PM »

Klassend,

Oh, I'm sure it will fit

Yeah me too.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #610 on: November 24, 2008, 03:39:23 PM »

Kyle sent those 6 pictures to the FBI, Dave asked him for them. He didn't give them to him. The FBI did, then Robin posted them on her webiste and then Kyle accused Red of posting them on SM and they had an argument.

2 - Kyle tried to sell the rights to those images to major US networks in Feb 2008

4 - John Silvetti  discounted anything and everything about that fish trap - before anyone even dove on it.

5 - Louis Shaefer reorganized his company in JANUARY 2008 - coincidental timing?  Doubtful.

6 - Kyle wanted help to get this info to Beth and to the public.  Then he stalled, lied, threatened, to stop that from happening.

7 - This information was sent to:  Beth, JQK and the FBI by NO ONE connected to the Persistence search.  EVER.

WHY?

Scandalous, so to speak van der Sloot is not the only one who covers up . . unbelievable

What proof is there that OE tried to sell the rights to the crab trap photos? If true, that is some real bush league stuff right there.

OE told me.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: November 24, 2008, 03:40:33 PM »

I don't know how to post it here, but there's a picture of a hip bone for comparison purposes at this page:  http://www.zimmer.com/z/ctl/op/global/action/1/id/3132/template/PC/navid/83

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #612 on: November 24, 2008, 03:41:47 PM »

Klassend,

<Magnolia>>I believe the cage was already on the ocean floor
and the Gottenbos boys knew that from diving in the area.
They wrapped her in the blue tarp from the huts and took her down.

Thats my opinion to

never lift the pressure of evil island
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: November 24, 2008, 03:44:19 PM »

private eye March 20, 2008
Kyle I specifically mentioned the blue denim and the fact that would be the material of which the skirt was made,
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.440
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: November 24, 2008, 03:45:13 PM »

APRIL 20, 2007, Superior Offshore and Company insiders sold over 10 million shares of common stock to the public, raising gross proceeds in excess of $152 million
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: November 24, 2008, 03:45:15 PM »

WHY?

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: November 24, 2008, 03:46:14 PM »

Klassend,

<Magnolia>>I believe the cage was already on the ocean floor
and the Gottenbos boys knew that from diving in the area.
They wrapped her in the blue tarp from the huts and took her down.

Thats my opinion to

I agree Magnolia.  I think the cage was abonded by a fishing vessel, probably because it was broken or unfixable.  Someone noted that it looked like the cage had been dumped, not placed at that location. There was one area that was damaged.  It is all becoming clearer, and as much as we wanted the truth, it still hurts.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #617 on: November 24, 2008, 03:47:00 PM »

I'm staying behindish, a day late and a florin short. The hurrieder I go the behinder I get, and worse, the more confuseder.

Anyway. It's not about crime, a crime is certain. The translation is: No corpse no case. Lack of corpse is how it's been possible to make it possible to cause a CASE to be difficult to happen.

So. mtDNA. Is there a corpse? Whose?

But a skull might yield DNA and the type and manner of injury can likely be determined by a forensic pathologist. So a crime does not commit itself.......and I beleive in Dutch law the last person seen with the victim......oh Johan can fill us in.......

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: November 24, 2008, 03:47:03 PM »

Could someone please crop and enlarge the portion of the bottom picture with the ziplock bag containing what we think is denim?

To my eye, in this bottom picture, there appears to be something else in the bag with the 'denim'.  Not to be gruesome or disrespectful, but I'd like a closer look in case its actually pelvic bone remains.

Thanks in advance...

Thanks, Klaas.

I'm certainly no expert, but that's what I was afraid of.  Looks like a pelvis/hip socket bone to me.  If thats really denim...

I'm just so sad.

Sadly, I agree

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: November 24, 2008, 03:48:16 PM »

private eye March 20, 2008
Kyle I specifically mentioned the blue denim and the fact that would be the material of which the skirt was made,
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.440
thanks! (earlier than I thought)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.