April 28, 2024, 06:36:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 - 11/24/08  (Read 264231 times)
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #640 on: November 24, 2008, 04:15:39 PM »

somewere here Klaas ?

I would say yes 

GottB lives in the states now in Georgia

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #641 on: November 24, 2008, 04:17:05 PM »

Kermit,
Do you have any idea how much Dave knows about all of this? 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #642 on: November 24, 2008, 04:17:21 PM »

Crab Trap Dimensions

Greetings to all monkeys!

I believe the poster from the Persistence indicated in a post the approximate spatial dimensions of this still-photo-ed trap.

Does anyone have them handy, in L x W x D measurements?  If yes, please post them here.

Thanks.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: November 24, 2008, 04:18:08 PM »

somewere here Klaas ?

I would say yes 

GottB lives in the states now in Georgia
So one more question, please.  Would we say GottB is Daury or Paulus for making it happen???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #644 on: November 24, 2008, 04:18:13 PM »

Could someone please post the photos on Persistence, the ones with Dolf and Mos and the red shirt guy we think is Silvetti?  I want to do some comparisons.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #645 on: November 24, 2008, 04:20:19 PM »

Crab Trap Dimensions

Greetings to all monkeys!

I believe the poster from the Persistence indicated in a post the approximate spatial dimensions of this still-photo-ed trap.

Does anyone have them handy, in L x W x D measurements?  If yes, please post them here.

Thanks.

IIRC:  7.5 x 7.5 x 2

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: November 24, 2008, 04:22:18 PM »

Hammer - Magnolia is correct:

I learned from a source that there is only one place/person(?) on Aruba where a large commercial fish trap would have originated.  This should make it a reasonable venture figuring out who's trap we found.  The next logical move would be after finding them, asking them to explain their missing trap.  1) How did they lose it  2) why was it lost where it was 3) what were it's contents when it was "lost" and 3) what boat was used to transport the trap.

Any ideas of who may have possessed such a trap?
Approx. 7.5 x 7.5 x 2.5ft, and 200-300lbs, hundreds of feet of rope complete with 4-point rigging. 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: November 24, 2008, 04:22:45 PM »

Can someonw tell me again the name of the diver who did the "thumbs down/you're out" motion upon barely seeing inside the trap?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: November 24, 2008, 04:23:05 PM »

Dec. 20 Caps registered at SM, dive at cage takes place
Jan 7 - Aruba divers collect evidence from trap
Jan 9 - 14 - Kyle is off the ship staying at Holiday Inn, then Kyle posts saying met a witness
Jan 11 - Kyle sees a ship around the dive site
Jan 17 - Caps puts his first post at SM
Jan 22 - leak the persistence found something
Jan 27-29 - Kyles IP shows up Atlanta
Jan 30 - Caps emails Dave
January 30 - I started to look at the case of Natalee on Dec 22, 2007 and I wrote a research report that was send to the FBI
I send it to klaasend for review and that's how I got here. The results was a place that everyone overlooked.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.msg333988#msg333988

Feb 27 - Sonar used on Pond
February 28, 2008, 07:24:57 PM
My C.S.I Degree from the University of Cryptologic consist of Simian 101, Simian 102, and Strategic Cryptology science given by Prof. Clyde Burk.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.msg357022#msg357022

March 20 - Private eye asks kyle about the "material revovered versus what was rec'd"
March 29 - The witness watched our efforts and as a result, wanted to open up to us, through John S.

Kermit - are you saying that we already know the witness????   
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #649 on: November 24, 2008, 04:26:40 PM »

Can someonw tell me again the name of the diver who did the "thumbs down/you're out" motion upon barely seeing inside the trap?

Tim Tehran, I think.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: November 24, 2008, 04:30:05 PM »

Tim Tehran, I think.

TY, Magnolia.  I always wondered how he was able to determine so quickly it was a no-go, before the silt had even settled down.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: November 24, 2008, 04:30:26 PM »

Kyle

Something akin to private eye's perception ... I believed that you were naive regarding the coverup by the "powers that be" within the Aruban investigation had denied Natalee Holloway justice from getgo.  It was my contention that you were unaware that you were being deceived into believing that cooperation with the Arubans regarding the search of the Persistence for the remains of an 18 year old American citizen was an endeavor which had a common objective.

Kyle ... a few of your posts led me to believe that we both serve the Risen Saviour.  I am confused.  Your testimony and Kermit's revelations do not equate.

Sincerely, Janet

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #742 3/10 - 3/14/08
« Reply #923 on: March 14, 2008, 01:23:03 PM »

Dr. Hodges and I hung out on the back deck of the Persistence where he took me through the thought-print process and how the human mind works in those regards.  After several hours, my mind felt like "swiss-cheese" (Tot - I like that, I may have to use it).  I had to cut him off midway (after several hours) because I was dehydrated and getting severely sun burnt lol.  We finished inside the cool galley of the Persistence. Dr. Hodges never skipped a beat.  His theories are far outside of my expertise, so I'm in no position to judge them as valid or not.  I hope they're valid for their potential application to other future cases and current cold cases.  As far as the search goes, the theories played no part in the planning or execution of the search.  Regardless, I enjoyed talking with him particularly in terms of our mutual faith in Jesus Christ.

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #703 12/8/2007
« Reply #166 on: December 09, 2007, 01:18:35 AM »

... About 2000 years ago there was the perfect example of a loving sacrifice.  So do I expect a miracle?  Perhaps a better question is... what are our expectations of that miracle?

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #652 on: November 24, 2008, 04:31:45 PM »

7.5 x 7.5 x 2.5 FEET

Thank you Magnolia, and Klaas.

SO measured out is 140.6 SQUARE FEET.  A big trap, commercial in use.

IIRC, Gottenbos Sea Pro sports beam of 8.0 feet.  But this is measured from the exterior edges of the boat hull, effective interior beam would be approx 7.0 ft or less.  The trap could have been ounted on the gunwales, though extremely awkward.  Would explain placement on the lee side of the island, out of the oceanic waves and wind, as boat that size, with that cargo, would have a difficult passage.

Compare cage dimensions to Natalee physical size: 5ft 4in.  See what you think.

I think the aerial shot of Aruba, looking at water depth is far too close to shore.  For 90 feet of depth, likely nearly a mile off.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: November 24, 2008, 04:32:29 PM »

Tim Tehran, I think.

I believe his name is Tim Trahan

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: November 24, 2008, 04:34:56 PM »

Keepthefaith.......  again, the witnesses should not be arrested, and with the way Aruba works they wont be.  2 have already gone to have the polys, with help of "CAPS, an Tim",  the others I can not talk about.  Sorry it took so long to answer, things moving so fast.  WOW about TJ Ward.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #655 on: November 24, 2008, 04:35:16 PM »

Well, i`m going to sleep so i can watch Greta when i wake up.

Goodnight SuperMonkeys 

never lift the pressure of evil island
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: November 24, 2008, 04:36:21 PM »

Silvetti on the right.  There is another photo of the guy with the cap and the red shirt.  I can't find it.  It's a clearer look at the red shirt guy. 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: November 24, 2008, 04:36:53 PM »

Did Trahan work for Silvetti/Schaefer or TES?

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #658 on: November 24, 2008, 04:37:11 PM »

Tim Tehran, I think.

I am dyslexic. 

I believe his name is Tim Trahan

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: November 24, 2008, 04:37:36 PM »

Kyle

Something akin to private eye's perception ... I believed that you were naive regarding the coverup by the "powers that be" within the Aruban investigation had denied Natalee Holloway justice from getgo.  It was my contention that you were unaware that you were being deceived into believing that cooperation with the Arubans regarding the search of the Persistence for the remains of an 18 year old American citizen was an endeavor which had a common objective.

Kyle ... a few of your posts led me to believe that we both serve the Risen Saviour.  I am confused.  Your testimony and Kermit's revelations do not equate.

Sincerely, Janet

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #742 3/10 - 3/14/08
« Reply #923 on: March 14, 2008, 01:23:03 PM »

Dr. Hodges and I hung out on the back deck of the Persistence where he took me through the thought-print process and how the human mind works in those regards.  After several hours, my mind felt like "swiss-cheese" (Tot - I like that, I may have to use it).  I had to cut him off midway (after several hours) because I was dehydrated and getting severely sun burnt lol.  We finished inside the cool galley of the Persistence. Dr. Hodges never skipped a beat.  His theories are far outside of my expertise, so I'm in no position to judge them as valid or not.  I hope they're valid for their potential application to other future cases and current cold cases.  As far as the search goes, the theories played no part in the planning or execution of the search.  Regardless, I enjoyed talking with him particularly in terms of our mutual faith in Jesus Christ.

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #703 12/8/2007
« Reply #166 on: December 09, 2007, 01:18:35 AM »

... About 2000 years ago there was the perfect example of a loving sacrifice.  So do I expect a miracle?  Perhaps a better question is... what are our expectations of that miracle?

Kyle sent those 6 pictures to the FBI, Dave asked him for them. He didn't give them to him. The FBI did, then Robin posted them on her webiste and then Kyle accused Red of posting them on SM and they had an argument.

1 - Shaefer sold the rights to these images for BIG BUCKS

2 - Kyle tried to sell the rights to those images to major US networks in Feb 2008

3 - John Silvetti had plans to open an office on Aruba this past spring.

4 - John Silvetti  discounted anything and everything about that fish trap - before anyone even dove on it.

5 - Louis Shaefer reorganized his company in JANUARY 2008 - coincidental timing?  Doubtful.

6 - Kyle wanted help to get this info to Beth and to the public.  Then he stalled, lied, threatened, to stop that from happening.

7 - This information was sent to:  Beth, JQK and the FBI by NO ONE connected to the Persistence search.  EVER.

THEY ALL KEPT THIS INFORMATION FROM NATALEE'S FAMILY, AND FROM THE FBI

WHY?

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.