June 15, 2024, 11:36:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 - 11/24/08  (Read 268370 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: November 24, 2008, 08:38:50 PM »

Saw ArtColey up there & thought it a good time while waiting for "Greta" to give a shout out to Art & all other SM members.  How about all SM registered members log in just to go on the record who is here, there are many that have been around for quite awhile.  Glad to be together once again in the pursuit of the truth for Natalee & her deserving family.

PS:  hope all is well & your world is warm for I know your hearts are.  We stand with the girl.

Amen Altruist!

I'm waving at all members and lurkers 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: November 24, 2008, 08:39:05 PM »

I have some feelings about the photographs and I wonder if others feel the same way that I do.  If Louis, John, and Kyle had hidden those photographs from ALE so that they could be turned over to Beth, Dave, and US authorities, it would have been a dishonest action, but it would have been in the best interests of everyone.  ALE has been so despicable from day one, and under handed handling of evidence would have been a double standard, but I would have supported it and jumped up and down with cheers.  Unfortunately, that isn't what happened.  The evidence was hidden from Beth, Dave, and the American public and the photographs were never even given to the FBI by members of the Persistence group.  When I hear that there is even a remote possibility that Louis Schafer sold those photographs for big bucks and that Kyle attempted to sell the photographs to networks last February, I just want to scream.  These actions are beyond explanation or justification.

I wish Kyle would respond to these allegations.

Thanks SS.

Janet

Dinners over... I ate my crow and it didn't very good at all.  I am so sorry for going at you.  I was so convinced that everything and everyone involved with Perisistence were above reproach.

SS ... I thought Kyle and the crew were naive regarding taking on this joint venture with the enemy ... the enemy who has denied justice to Natalee Holloway since the getgo.  I prayed I was wrong but ... inside I knew that it would come to naught and ... so did private eye.  However ... I never thought for one minute the motives of Kyle and the crew of the Persistence were not sincere.

Janet

_______

private eye (Beth Holloway's Brother)
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy. I am not sure if that was the protocol out of Aruba's waters though. The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

Janet
From Kyle

The samples were recovered by Aruban divers on the 7th of Jan. These samples include a fabric found inside the trap which was sent for a comparative analysis to the FBI. However, the samples were also reportedly DNA tested. I heard there were remains from a source, who likely referred to DNA as remains, as he said there was DNA found. However, it's rather ambiguous to me, but the take home message from the FBI is simply: they're not commenting on the case and the fabric wasn't Natalee's blouse. I'm unaware of any bone found.
Hope that helps some.

Thanks Blonde.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #822 on: November 24, 2008, 08:41:08 PM »

Everything happens at once.  Renee Geilen's BS documentary, posted at RU:

http://www.nataleedoc.com/

Well you have to pay to see it....and I ain't gonna....
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #823 on: November 24, 2008, 08:41:45 PM »

What i don't understand
They found the Cage 30/12/2007

And the next search is  on 01-07/2008  ? With only Aruban divers ?
Was they cage locked in the meantime ?
Why did they wait 8 days ?
Was that mos's decicion ?

They had to get Tim Miller off the ship.
Yes they did, he wouldn't have not let this go.

And has Tim seen these pictures?  I would love to hear his reaction.  He was so sure, and he was right.

Is there a monkey that can capture and make larger the "middle" bag in the lower picture.
Someone did it for the bag on the right and it looks like there's a hip bone in that bag.  In the middle picture, it looks to me like there's a bone starting from the lower left and upward toward the center.  Does it look like a bone to anyone else?  Any monkey have enough knowledge of bones to venture an educated guess?  TIA

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: November 24, 2008, 08:43:29 PM »

I also stand with the Frog!

Yep.  Good to see you gunslinger.  How's Gracie?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #825 on: November 24, 2008, 08:44:01 PM »

$3.99 for entire movie on dvd....yeah, my check is in the mail....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: November 24, 2008, 08:46:25 PM »

Maybe there is some Dutch link and Silvetti is not involved?  How does one know the man in red is not Louis Schaefer?

imho

Schaefer's moustache is completely white, red shirt's is not.  At least to me.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: November 24, 2008, 08:46:57 PM »

What time ET is Greta coming on?

Thanks

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #828 on: November 24, 2008, 08:47:24 PM »

A little levity and a true story while we wait for Greta and any other news that hits today....

I had never been on a forum before Natalee's case... stumbled upon them thanks to Google... so I was pretty amazed and intimidated at first.  Probably took me 6 mos to post. 

One day I was perusing the Shango thread and I threw out an idea... took guts for me to do that.  All of a sudden I got my first PM.  I didn't even know what one was.    Scared the bejesus out of me.  I was like... who is writing to ME?  I don't know anyone...

Sure nuff... it was BestBuddy telling me to shut up!  Said there were enemies lurking and I would give them ideas or some such crap. 

Some have contributed because they care about justice first.  Some... well... some like attention. 

Ah yes.....memories of the good ole' pm days, Lmaooo Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: November 24, 2008, 08:48:34 PM »

HI!
Waving to Klaas and ALtruist and all the rest of you From the rafters!

Wow,seems things are beginning to move in this case again.

Its nice to be back, got a new computer and can navigate a bit better
And I can never forget my sweet Monkeys here!

These monkey emoticons are a hoot!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: November 24, 2008, 08:48:58 PM »

Thanks

Janet

Janet - it will be on at 10pm ET or in approximate 70 minutes
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: November 24, 2008, 08:49:01 PM »

Kermit just told us that ALE didn't know that the ROV was filming on the 7th while they were cleaning the trap.  The photographs from the 7th are the ones that Mos and Richardson didn't know about.

And the question is???Who were the divers on this day that the evidence was being collected....Kermit???How do we go about finding this out?

Kermit said that the ALE divers cleaned the cage.  They came in their own dive boat.  They didn't know that the ROV camera was turned on.  Was one of the divers Eduardo Mansur?  Is this why Kyle wouldn't identify him the other day?

Did they leave the camera turned on on purpose because they knew what Aruba was going to do if they found the body.  Was this a backup plan for proof.  It looks like it was too me.  Aruba never anticipated that the camera would be turned on.

I am way behind so please forgive me.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #832 on: November 24, 2008, 08:49:41 PM »

Quote from: kermit
I have it documented of Kyle trying to sell the images to the network producers.
Kyle told me that Louis Schafer was making money of the documentary about Natalee.
If you believe the information was kept under lock and key, then answer the question why would Kyle be out trying to sell the images? See it doesn't add up.
I can only surmise Kyles motivation to make money off of the images and that is so that he would have money and not worry about John Silvetti cutting him off. Afterall, John is his boss.

As for Louis Schafer, he sold off his shares of stock in his company making millions of dollars. Then he resigned from the company leaving the stock holders holding the defunct company. THEN he went and bought himself a Charter boat business - it was some family guy's business and he thought selling to Schafer would help his business. Schafer filed bankruptcy on that poor guys family business.

Just go read the litigation against Schafer and see what you think of his business dealings and how the stockholders have a class action lawsuit against him.

He needed MONEY is what I think. So he kept the information and they tried to strike deals.

I would say many things do not make sense in this case.  IMHO, in some instances, that doesn't make people suspicious. 

Does anyone know what Louis Schaefer planned to do with the money?  What he has done with the money?  Is it customary to charge a fee to someone making a documentary?   Which documentary?

"THEN he went and bought himself a Charter boat business - it was some family guy's business and he thought selling to Schafer would help his business. Schafer filed bankruptcy on that poor guys family business."

This doesn't make sense.  Was this family guy's business purchased for less than fair value?  Did the family guy receive a reasonable amount for his company?   

If the family guy sold his business to Schaefer, what did he expect to get in return if it was no longer his business?

Did Schaefer fail in investigating this business before he purchased it?  Why would he buy it and file bankruptcy?  What did the seller get out of all this?  Did he swindle Schaefer?

Why is John Silvetti suspect?  How is he involved in the Schaefer dealings?  I don't see facts linking him to some kind of coverup. 

When will the proof of all this come out?  Maybe it will come out of Aruba?

All I'm saying is that sometimes things aren't what they seem.  I'd like a few more facts.

imho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #833 on: November 24, 2008, 08:49:56 PM »

Thanks

Janet

10pm ET....so that would be 7pm your time, right?

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: November 24, 2008, 08:50:32 PM »

HI!

Ah then you'll like my Greta emoticon too 

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #835 on: November 24, 2008, 08:50:33 PM »

Saw ArtColey up there & thought it a good time while waiting for "Greta" to give a shout out to Art & all other SM members.  How about all SM registered members log in just to go on the record who is here, there are many that have been around for quite awhile.  Glad to be together once again in the pursuit of the truth for Natalee & her deserving family.

PS:  hope all is well & your world is warm for I know your hearts are.  We stand with the girl.

Amen Altruist!

I'm waving at all members and lurkers 

Waving back to everyone

Hoping these latest revelations finally bring closure and peace to Beth and all of Natalee's family.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: November 24, 2008, 08:51:08 PM »

I have some feelings about the photographs and I wonder if others feel the same way that I do.  If Louis, John, and Kyle had hidden those photographs from ALE so that they could be turned over to Beth, Dave, and US authorities, it would have been a dishonest action, but it would have been in the best interests of everyone.  ALE has been so despicable from day one, and under handed handling of evidence would have been a double standard, but I would have supported it and jumped up and down with cheers.  Unfortunately, that isn't what happened.  The evidence was hidden from Beth, Dave, and the American public and the photographs were never even given to the FBI by members of the Persistence group.  When I hear that there is even a remote possibility that Louis Schafer sold those photographs for big bucks and that Kyle attempted to sell the photographs to networks last February, I just want to scream.  These actions are beyond explanation or justification.

I wish Kyle would respond to these allegations.

Thanks SS.

Janet

Dinners over... I ate my crow and it didn't very good at all.  I am so sorry for going at you.  I was so convinced that everything and everyone involved with Perisistence were above reproach.

SS ... I thought Kyle and the crew were naive regarding taking on this joint venture with the enemy ... the enemy who has denied justice to Natalee Holloway since the getgo.  I prayed I was wrong but ... inside I knew that it would come to naught and ... so did private eye.  However ... I never thought for one minute the motives of Kyle and the crew of the Persistence were not sincere.

Janet

_______

private eye (Beth Holloway's Brother)
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy. I am not sure if that was the protocol out of Aruba's waters though. The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

Janet
From Kyle

The samples were recovered by Aruban divers on the 7th of Jan. These samples include a fabric found inside the trap which was sent for a comparative analysis to the FBI. However, the samples were also reportedly DNA tested. I heard there were remains from a source, who likely referred to DNA as remains, as he said there was DNA found. However, it's rather ambiguous to me, but the take home message from the FBI is simply: they're not commenting on the case and the fabric wasn't Natalee's blouse. I'm unaware of any bone found.
Hope that helps some.

Thanks Blonde.

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 -
« Reply #363 on: March 20, 2008, 02:36:39 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.msg367044;topicseen#msg367044

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: November 24, 2008, 08:52:13 PM »

Thanks

Janet

10pm ET....so that would be 7pm your time, right?

Right!!

Thanks 2NJSons_Mom

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: November 24, 2008, 08:53:04 PM »

Well you have to pay to see it....and I ain't gonna....

Nope, nor will I and I'm especially not going to give my bank information to someone that is even remotely involved with Renee nor to that website which is owned by someone in the NL.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: November 24, 2008, 08:53:11 PM »

HI!

Congrat's on the new puter Art.  Was reviewing old posts just really early this AM & ran across one of yours telling of your country kitchen with the standing hot kettle, company coming for a sit & visit, & gave me such a warm feeling so was so happy to see you here when looking up.  Am so glad that things are well for you, you deserve it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.