April 20, 2024, 01:47:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #65  (Read 339327 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1020 on: November 25, 2008, 11:22:22 PM »

I saw the pictures from court today and Cindy raised her hand?  OMG, what a freak. Then she was standing and appeared to be talking......can someone tell me what she said or asked?  I haven't been able to find it, and I am a glutton for punishment.

TIA

I wish I knew. I missed the whole hearing today.

Monkeys were joking saying she was asking to go to the bathroom. LOL

Shes says, Excuse me Your Honor, I made a turkey, dressing, and all the fixins, it is ok for Casey to come to dinner with the family on Thursday????

Your honor.....it has been 5 minutes since I have been speaking...Is it my turn yet????

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1021 on: November 25, 2008, 11:23:44 PM »

Goodnight Monkeys!
Good nite, Mammy, Ill be in in minute to tuck you in.  Don't forget to brush your teeth and say your prayers.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1022 on: November 25, 2008, 11:26:45 PM »

For openers, I am nother a fan of Larry Garrison, nor would I know enough about what was really happening to comment whether he pocketed six thousand dollars.
Number one :
Mr. Garrison has been in this business a long time.
He would not have become anyone's media spokesperson without a contract.
He doesn't do volunteer work for a living, fees must have been discussed. Perhaps Cindy didn't tell NeJame or dislcose to him what type of arrangement she made with Garrison.
Six thousand dollars is not alot of money to Garrison.
Who told us he pocketed the money...
Now, Larry is in possession of evidence in the form of emails from Cindy that might change a few things. What is the man to do ? Keep it all to himself ? He is doing the right thing and providing what he has to the FBI. 
WHY THE HECK WOULD CINDY GIVE LE A HAIRBRUSH SHE KNEW WASN"T JUST CAYLEE'S.
Gee, she might have wanted to bugger the evidence that came from the trunk. O my Goodness, would she do that ?

ABSOFREAKINGLUTELY!!!!!

There is a little girl that most likely is dead. Who ever has evidence, hearsay, information to shed LIGHT ON THIS CASE...SHOULD DAMN WELL SPEAK UP.  What is the reason for withholding information that is very pertinent to this case. 

No wonder the case is where it is.  Spit it out if you know, hear, have some information to seal the deal.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1023 on: November 25, 2008, 11:26:53 PM »

I'm tired too, good night all! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1024 on: November 25, 2008, 11:27:33 PM »

yes invision I agree. no wonder KC doesn't know how to tell the truth. Looks like truth telling wasn't a priority in their lives. It seems it was just make it up as you go

Hudsunn I've had some thoughts along the same lines as yours. I don't know if you saw the posts KCJackie and I made late last night around page 17-18 give or take a few I try to keep an open mind

George must be laying it on pretty thick not to be in the dog house after what he's said in the interviews. I wonder if George will make it when KC gets a long prison term
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1025 on: November 25, 2008, 11:28:18 PM »

I'm tired too, good night all! 
good nite Boo... Hug hug.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1026 on: November 25, 2008, 11:30:26 PM »

Hi all..
my question is this..
With the new info about the hairbrush and Cindy's disgusting cover up, how will we
ever know if they truly have some of Caylee's DNA for comparison? Like a control
sample to compare anything (remains) found to?
It's not like a 2yr old is in a DNA database, and I'm sure that they have washed
all of Caylee's clothes, cleaned out her hairbrush. This worries me. Without knowing
the father of Caylee, even if they were to find her remains, could they prove positively
that it IS Caylee? They could tell that it is a relative of the Anthony's but not that it is
conclusively, without a doubt a match to Caylee.. because there would be nothing to
match it to. This just disgusts me because this is another time that Cindy will be able
to run her mouth and say that nothing has been proven positively. I hate her!!

Just now catching up on my reading and someone may have already answered...

They have Caylee's DNA results from the paternity test that was done to see if Jesse was her father. 
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1027 on: November 25, 2008, 11:38:28 PM »

Hi HH Akmom I'm back and forth reading to catch up

Nite monkeys who are going to bed. It is my earnest prayers you do not dream about CA.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1028 on: November 26, 2008, 12:02:14 AM »

The topic seemed to switch from the hearing over to the email, can I switch back for a sec.

I know the gag order ruling will have to wait until tomorrow but there were other motions at the hearing pertaining to the handing over of evidence and such..

Did Strickland rule on any of the others today and is there a link to them?

been a rough day so I'm a bit out of the loop..but I didn't see anything reading back

TIA

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1029 on: November 26, 2008, 12:09:42 AM »

The topic seemed to switch from the hearing over to the email, can I switch back for a sec.

I know the gag order ruling will have to wait until tomorrow but there were other motions at the hearing pertaining to the handing over of evidence and such..

been a rough day so I'm a bit out of the loop..but I didn't see anything reading back

TIA

BAEZ FIGHTS STATE'S GAG ORDER REQUEST

http://www.wftv.com/news/18146218/detail.html

The case against Casey was back in court Tuesday as the state tried to slap a gag order on the Anthony family and on Casey's attorney, Jose Baez.

The defense team tried their best to speed up the process of obtaining evidence, but seemed bogged down by their own motions, at times seeming to not understand what they were arguing about in court.

"It's just a hearing and we're hoping the judge will allow us to continue to talk," Cindy Anthony told Eyewitness News as she entered the courtroom Tuesday.

It promised to be a long afternoon and it delivered. Jose Baez squared of against very critical prosecutors, who want a gag order to protect Casey from her own attorney, basically begging the judge to shut Baez up.

"He's basically telling jurors, 'My client lied to the police.' That is not helpful to the defendant," prosecutor Jeff Ashton argued in court Tuesday.

Baez used case law to argue he could fight his case any way he wanted.

"The court, in Gentile v. Nevada, laid it out clearly that lawyers have First Amendment rights, too," Baez said.

An attorney for the sheriff's office pointed out that documents Baez complained about not receiving were held up by a $980 copying bill Baez hasn't paid considers a rip-off.

"The State Attorney might want to look into this, because it looks like a scam," Baez said.

Baez also wanted the judge to order the FBI to allow re-tests of hair samples, but Baez forgot to notice federal attorneys about Tuesday's hearing.
Although Baez lost most arguments, he took the opportunity to lash out at the prosecution.

"It's a whole lot of hot air and not a lot of law," Baez said.

The gag order motion took the most time in court and the judge did not rule on that. He suggested he'd rule Wednesday afternoon, allowing more written arguments as late as noon Wednesday.

The Laptop was a mute issue ... they will allow all attorney's this priveledge starting next month ..

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1030 on: November 26, 2008, 12:14:08 AM »

TIA

Well, I watched the hearing but I'm probably not the best to try to summarize...LOL  I'll try though.  You know the gag order ruling was postponed until after lunch tomorrow.  The rulings about Quantico and Oak Ridge Laboratory ended up with the observation that they were both federal and,as such, the judge didn't have jurisdiction.  However, both the judge and the DA both sad they will help get the defense in contact with the people who can help them, etc.  Some of the reports have not yet come to the DA's office; ruling was upon receipt, prosecution should get the discovery to Baez within 10 days.  The tips of the sightings of Caylee are burned on DVD's and ready for the defense except they are in arrears of over $900 and they cannot be released to them until the money is paid. (Quite a bit of jawing and posturing on both sides of the aisle durin that discussion since the "discovery" tips requested at the last hearing were tips from psychics, etc.)  As soon as I print, I'll probably think of something else but that's all I can remember right now.
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1031 on: November 26, 2008, 12:16:36 AM »

I've made the internet rounds of all the Orlando media I've learned about through this case.

I have not found any discovery released today to the defense.

Has anyone found anything?  Please share where I can view...thanks!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1032 on: November 26, 2008, 12:19:49 AM »

Thanks Toy ... much, much more thourough then mine .... LOL

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1033 on: November 26, 2008, 12:21:30 AM »

I've made the internet rounds of all the Orlando media I've learned about through this case.

I have not found any discovery released today to the defense.

Has anyone found anything?  Please share where I can view...thanks!

None ... hot topic now is obviously the e-mail Cindy allegedly sent ... Hearing today? What hearing?  LOL

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1034 on: November 26, 2008, 12:27:17 AM »

TIA

BAEZ FIGHTS STATE'S GAG ORDER REQUEST

http://www.wftv.com/news/18146218/detail.html

The case against Casey was back in court Tuesday as the state tried to slap a gag order on the Anthony family and on Casey's attorney, Jose Baez.

The defense team tried their best to speed up the process of obtaining evidence, but seemed bogged down by their own motions, at times seeming to not understand what they were arguing about in court.

It's just a hearing and we're hoping the judge will allow us to continue to talk," Cindy Anthony told Eyewitness News as she entered the courtroom Tuesday.
Nothing is going to shut this woman up..she can't help herself

It promised to be a long afternoon and it delivered. Jose Baez squared of against very critical prosecutors, who want a gag order to protect Casey from her own attorney, basically begging the judge to shut Baez up.

"He's basically telling jurors, 'My client lied to the police.' That is not helpful to the defendant," prosecutor Jeff Ashton argued in court Tuesday.
WOW..just WOW...I hope this doesn't lead to a mistrial later, I've never heard a prosecuter say that about a defense lawyer...perhaps, the mistrial is what JA is trying to avoid

Baez used case law to argue he could fight his case any way he wanted.
It's my ball and I'm going home...

"The court, in Gentile v. Nevada, laid it out clearly that lawyers have First Amendment rights, too," Baez said.

An attorney for the sheriff's office pointed out that documents Baez complained about not receiving were held up by a $980 copying bill Baez hasn't paid considers a rip-off.

"The State Attorney might want to look into this, because it looks like a scam," Baez said.
Man...he and the anthony's are planing to move out of state after this I hope.. LOL

Baez also wanted the judge to order the FBI to allow re-tests of hair samples, but Baez forgot to notice federal attorneys about Tuesday's hearing.
Although Baez lost most arguments, he took the opportunity to lash out at the prosecution.

"It's a whole lot of hot air and not a lot of law," Baez said.

The gag order motion took the most time in court and the judge did not rule on that. He suggested he'd rule Wednesday afternoon, allowing more written arguments as late as noon Wednesday.

The Laptop was a mute issue ... they will allow all attorney's this priveledge starting next month ..

Thanks...I've lost deleted my links to the Local News down there..my comments in blue..nothing of value but mine none the less 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1035 on: November 26, 2008, 12:30:43 AM »

OK...this is one of those off-topic posts that may help someone.

I had a couple of emails from different friends about a new credit card scam.  I actually read them and discovered that the newest thing to steal someone's credit card info has become quite simple. They have all the info they need except the 3 digit security code on the back.  It seems legit since they can give off all your info and have you confirm and then they verify the 3 digit code by having you tell them what it is.

Last week I got a call saying my credit card had been compromised so I gasped when I read the emails because if I'm not mistaken, a caller asked me to confirm that I had made a couple of suspicious purchases and I think they asked for my code!  I wasn't even questioning the call since I had ordered food for TES in Florida and was still in TN.  In fact...duh...I think I told them I was glad they were so astute.  GRRRR...

Luckily, the real professionals somehow knew that my card had been compromised and sent me a new one.  I charge enough without anyone' s help so I am real fortunate that no one went crazy with my card.

I don't really know if I was being primed for theft of my card or if this is some crazy coincidence.  However, I thought I'd pass this along to all of you.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1036 on: November 26, 2008, 12:30:50 AM »

islandmonkey~ my Floridian Friend

Thought I was gonna have to hire Lenny to track you down 

How are you feeling...better I hope 

TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1037 on: November 26, 2008, 12:34:15 AM »

Thanks Toy ... much, much more thourough then mine .... LOL

You've got to be kidding...LOL  I'm so sleepy and tired that I can barely yawn because it takes more energy than I have left.  As usual my biggest mistake was deciding to read "just a little" on this site.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1038 on: November 26, 2008, 12:35:21 AM »

WOW..just WOW...I hope this doesn't lead to a mistrial later, I've never heard a prosecuter say that about a defense lawyer...perhaps, the mistrial is what JA is trying to avoid

This has been my fear for a very, very long time ... I am no longer "buying" this "inexperience" claim ... This is a MURDER trial ... I think he knows exactally what he is doing ... Someone may just fall for it and a mistrial may be declared on misrepresentation, appeals, re-trial will take forever  ... or a juror may feel sorry for her and create a hung jury ... 

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1039 on: November 26, 2008, 12:36:16 AM »

OK...this is one of those off-topic posts that may help someone.

I had a couple of emails from different friends about a new credit card scam.  I actually read them and discovered that the newest thing to steal someone's credit card info has become quite simple. They have all the info they need except the 3 digit security code on the back.  It seems legit since they can give off all your info and have you confirm and then they verify the 3 digit code by having you tell them what it is.

Last week I got a call saying my credit card had been compromised so I gasped when I read the emails because if I'm not mistaken, a caller asked me to confirm that I had made a couple of suspicious purchases and I think they asked for my code!  I wasn't even questioning the call since I had ordered food for TES in Florida and was still in TN.  In fact...duh...I think I told them I was glad they were so astute.  GRRRR...

Luckily, the real professionals somehow knew that my card had been compromised and sent me a new one.  I charge enough without anyone' s help so I am real fortunate that no one went crazy with my card.

I don't really know if I was being primed for theft of my card or if this is some crazy coincidence.  However, I thought I'd pass this along to all of you.

That's why I keep all my cards Max'd out...so the thief will look pretty foolish going through the checkout line.. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.