April 26, 2024, 04:23:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #65  (Read 339571 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1120 on: November 26, 2008, 08:45:55 AM »

Here is the link to the Today show with Cindy -- http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/27924590#27924590
Thank you for the link. I am amazed she said that George was still stressed about loosing his grand daughter and his mind wasn't working as well as it should. Unbelievable, she won't accept anything.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1121 on: November 26, 2008, 08:46:51 AM »

Just when you think this case can't get worse...

I can't believe the last 24 hours.

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1122 on: November 26, 2008, 08:47:52 AM »

Cindy is claiming that she told LE right off the bat that she couldn't guarantee the hairbrush she gave them would have any of Caylee's hair on it- because it would have been used by both Casey and Caylee (they shared a bathroom).  Caylee did not have a comb or brush in her room, to give them.  (There was a comb elsewhere, but it didn't have any hair in it)  As for the toothbrush, LE had already taken the one from Caylee's backpack found in the car.  But she gave them one from the house anyway.  Cindy did have a brush in her room she used on Caylee, but she didn't give it to LE... she didn't feel it was necessary to give every brush, comb or toothbrush in the house.     

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1123 on: November 26, 2008, 08:47:54 AM »

Thing is, it's taken during the day at the beach!!! People could walk by!!!

It was!!!??? I didn't notice!! 

How could you? That part doesn't really stand out in the photo..

You're not kidding!!!  I had to go back and look again to see that it was on the beach.      

Thanks for the welcome everyone!!!

Maybe Klaas can put the link somewhere where we can access it if necessary. I'm sure this is not the only pic. i remember GA saying something about seeing pics of his daughter that were disturbing, that she lived a whole other life. Think that was in his 1st interview released? I'm not volunteering to analyze though, I'll take everyone's word that it's her!! That's the first thing I saw this morning. What a way to wake up!!! No telling what will show up next!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1124 on: November 26, 2008, 08:48:27 AM »

Why would Tim Miller calling Dave Holloway have anything to do with Larry Garrison, him taking money, and Cindy giving a bad sample of hair? 

Remember that Tim was accusing Lenny of taking his money.  Makes you wonder who Tim got that idea from.  Makes you wonder if Larry G. really did do wrong by Dave Holloway, or is this more Cindyspeak?  NeJame seems to be the one that started all of this with Larry G.  Wonder who put the bug in NeJame's ear about that?  No matter how all this started it did not work out well for Tim.  It's definately not working out well for Cindy. 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1125 on: November 26, 2008, 08:48:40 AM »

Here is the link to the Today show with Cindy -- http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/27924590#27924590
Thank you for the link. I am amazed she said that George was still stressed about loosing his grand daughter and his mind wasn't working as well as it should. Unbelievable, she won't accept anything.

They are now blurring out the face of the Caylee "sighting" at the mall. At least the today Show did.

I remember you, Caylee.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1126 on: November 26, 2008, 08:50:06 AM »

Safe I think I removed all the links.....please let me know if I missed any, thank you. Safe

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1127 on: November 26, 2008, 08:51:19 AM »

Later, Cindy gave other stuff- sheets from Caylee's bed, barrette's of Caylee's, etc.. to the defense.  (Because they wanted DNA)

So then she's going on and on about how LE didn't want half the stuff she had to give them- receipts, Casey's clothes, etc.. 

Cindy says Zanny gave Casey a hair straightener.    And Casey bought an inflatable bed for Caylee, to take to the nanny's house. 

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1128 on: November 26, 2008, 08:52:40 AM »

They are now blurring out the face of the Caylee "sighting" at the mall. At least the today Show did.

Maybe the Today Show is realizing that they could be sued by this child's parents.  It really was a statement that they do not believe this is Caylee. 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1129 on: November 26, 2008, 08:53:23 AM »

I have to leave to go pick up our puppy. Will be back this afternoon. Good Morning All, &  welcome new monkeys!!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1130 on: November 26, 2008, 08:54:35 AM »

Took her a minute to answer the question about planting reasonable doubt to help Casey's defense. Mmm hmm. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1131 on: November 26, 2008, 08:55:17 AM »

Later, Cindy gave other stuff- sheets from Caylee's bed, barrette's of Caylee's, etc.. to the defense.  (Because they wanted DNA)

So then she's going on and on about how LE didn't want half the stuff she had to give them- receipts, Casey's clothes, etc.. 

Cindy says Zanny gave Casey a hair straightener.     And Casey bought an inflatable bed for Caylee, to take to the nanny's house. 

Strange she didn't mention these things in her FBI interview.  We know that she mentioned everything else. 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1132 on: November 26, 2008, 08:55:22 AM »

Safe I think I removed all the links.....please let me know if I missed any, thank you. Safe

good to see you are practicing SAFE link removal. 

I remember you, Caylee.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1133 on: November 26, 2008, 08:56:45 AM »

You know, I have been very reluctant to discuss the grandparents.  But now I am pretty sure that CA has been all about clearing KC since the beginning.  She washed the pants.  Before I thought it was just something that she did without thinking (I would do that as a neat freak SAHM).  But now I am thinking that she intentionally did it.  THat email, if it really did come from LG (and it sounds as if she is not denying the existance of the email, just stickin' to the story of the hairbrush specifics), even gives cause and intentionality to the pants in my mind.  COver up, cover up, cover up. 

Now she is saying that George was stressed so that is why he spent hours talking to the FBI about KC's "stuff" and the DB in the car.   What she means is that now, enough time has gone by that they can now have a plan of attack to mislead LE.  One where they know that without the body of the little girl, KC's case is more difficult to prove for the presecution.  She (CA) is doing everything she can to make sure KC is not convicted.

WHat she is not thinking about is that once she gets KC home (if her plan works), Caylee will still be gone, her daughter will have still lied to everyone, ruined the whole family, CA knows Caylee is dead in her head but she will not accept it if it means losing her daughter too.   This is a case of Humpty Dumpty.  There is no happy ending.  All the kings horses could put this family back together again.

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1134 on: November 26, 2008, 08:56:56 AM »

Here is something posted last night about a corporation and then I responded with the rest ........

Florida Limited Liability Company 
OH FORTUNA! LLC
Principal Address
1158 STRATTON AVE
GROVELAND FL 34736 
Manager/Member Detail
Name & Address
Title MGR CAPUANO, ANTHONY A
812 WILLOW OAK LOOP
MINNEOLA FL 34715 US
Title MGR
LITZINGER, STEVEN R
1158 STRATTON AVE
GROVELAND FL 34736 US
Title MGR
CAPUANO, MICHELLE M
812 WILLOW OAK LOOP
MINNEOLA FL 34715 US

Secretary of State Listing

Don't know how close Groveland and Gainsville are, but here is a MySpace for an Oh Fortuna in Gainsville.

If this isn't crazy enough I checked on Peoplefinders.com and found this (notice relative name listed)

6. CAPUANO, ANTHONY A (Age 29)  OVIEDO, FL
ORLANDO, FL
MINNEOLA, FL
GROVELAND, FL
FONTANA, CA
       ANTHONY, KATHLEEN ANN (Age 58)
CAPUANO, MICHELLE M   

Probalby coincidental but really freaky. Maybe if this is one of the same she really is a "family friend". 

This is off of Intellius for Kathleen Anthony. Does George have a sister?

Background Report for Kathleen Anthony

LOCATIONS FOR KATHLEEN ANTHONY:
1 Address in North Olmsted, OH
1 Address in Browns Mills, NJ
1 Address in Lksid Marblhd, OH
1 Address in Fort Myers, FL

RELATIVES OF KATHLEEN ANTHONY:
Christian Anthony
C Anthony

Adding to this I found a Kathleen Anthony 86 and Christian Anthony 90 in Ft Meyers, FL later.

Here is what I found from Aug 20, 2008 on this forum posted:

KarmaRoundUp
Scared Monkey

#6 ---Page 62 Posted Aug 20, 2008

"Recommend     Message 3 of 12 in Discussion
From: MSN Nickname_Mama__Mouse™   Sent: 8/18/2008 8:11 PM
They aren't real close to their family members. They talk only once in a great while. Cindy's mom keeps in touch with all of the family on her side. I know George's parents live in Ft. Myers somewhere. The rest are still in Ohio for George."

IMO opinion I do think Michelle "whatever last name is" is someway related to the Anthony's./color]
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1135 on: November 26, 2008, 08:57:38 AM »

Baez has the receipts that LE didn't want (or she claims). 

Supposedly Larry Garrison did this same thing to Dave Holloway,

She was with Tim Miller the night before the story about LG stealing the money...  Mark Nejame had been warning her about this guy for a while and she didn't believe him..  while Tim was on the phone with Dave, he told Dave that LG was going down and did he have a problem with that.. Dave said no, that LG had done the same thing to him. And Tim held the phone up to Cindy's ear so she could hear this.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1136 on: November 26, 2008, 09:00:06 AM »

Yeah I noticed that!! At least some media is being responsible about it! This is all so ridiculous! They live in Orlando for Pete's sake, thousands of children come from all over the world to spend a week or two on vacation. It would be different if it was in the cornfields of Nebraska, but this is fricking Disney World! That little girl could have been from another country for all we know!!!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1137 on: November 26, 2008, 09:01:21 AM »

I have to leave to go pick up our puppy. Will be back this afternoon. Good Morning All, &  welcome new monkeys!!   
Uhhh Monken, can you bring us back some puppy breath??? Please! It's the sweetest stuff in the world and we could all use some today!!!   

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1138 on: November 26, 2008, 09:02:32 AM »

Holy crap! That really does look like KC! Where did you find this???

The eyes very much look like her!!!  I won't talk about the other thing.... 
Thing is, it's taken during the day at the beach!!! People could walk by!!!

It was!!!??? I didn't notice!! 

You can tell the girl is wearing blue contacts.  Didn't Casey wear blue contacts?

Lisa
You are right, it was mentioned that her eyes are "Full of shite" brown but she also wore contacts to make her eyes blue!

Where was this mentioned? In every picture with Caylee, Casey's got blue eyes, and not the intense bright blue you get from contacts. She's still got blue eyes. Cindy has blue eyes. Lee, George, and Caylee have brown. Not that I'd put anything past Casey, but I just never read anything anywhere about her ever having brown eyes. 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1139 on: November 26, 2008, 09:03:59 AM »

LE has been unable to speak to Cindy and George because of Mark Nejame, and now that he's out of the picture, they can talk to her and George again.  LOL

Cindy is not afraid of getting arrested.. no phone calls yet from the FBI or OCSO.  She said the report does say it's Caylee's brush, but she never stated it was only Caylee's brush.  She said she's not a 27 yr old black female.    (Commenting on all the mistakes in the reports LOL)

"I feel sorry for Mr. Garrison. He made his bed, he can lie in it".  "Every evidence has been given freely, even our DNA"

"Nothing was on purpose"

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.