April 25, 2024, 07:00:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #65  (Read 339525 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1140 on: November 26, 2008, 09:04:09 AM »

Later, Cindy gave other stuff- sheets from Caylee's bed, barrette's of Caylee's, etc.. to the defense.  (Because they wanted DNA)

So then she's going on and on about how LE didn't want half the stuff she had to give them- receipts, Casey's clothes, etc.. 

Cindy says Zanny gave Casey a hair straightener.     And Casey bought an inflatable bed for Caylee, to take to the nanny's house. 

Strange she didn't mention these things in her FBI interview.  We know that she mentioned everything else. 
Sounds like Cincin was watching infomercials and decided it would be a good add to her story.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1141 on: November 26, 2008, 09:04:24 AM »

They look brown here ... or hazel.

I remember you, Caylee.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1142 on: November 26, 2008, 09:04:31 AM »

If the gag order is granted, will the dicovery info still be released to the public, just no one can comment on it?  Can somone explain?

I am so hopeful that the gag order goes through.  This madness has to end....

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1143 on: November 26, 2008, 09:05:22 AM »

What eye color is listed on her driver's license? Anyone remember?

I remember you, Caylee.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1144 on: November 26, 2008, 09:06:15 AM »

Later, Cindy gave other stuff- sheets from Caylee's bed, barrette's of Caylee's, etc.. to the defense.  (Because they wanted DNA)

So then she's going on and on about how LE didn't want half the stuff she had to give them- receipts, Casey's clothes, etc.. 

Cindy says Zanny gave Casey a hair straightener.    And Casey bought an inflatable bed for Caylee, to take to the nanny's house. 
She's saying stupid stupid LE, they didn't want anything and I offered and offered because I knew it would be important, but they said no and then comes along BRILLIANT JB and HE wants it so that's who got it.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1145 on: November 26, 2008, 09:09:14 AM »

IMO opinion I do think Michelle "whatever last name is" is someway related to the Anthony's./color]

Very interesting information you posted!  I'm compiling all of this info together in a way that would perhaps encourage someone with the ability, to do some further digging.. to verify (or be unable to verify) all of the info.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1146 on: November 26, 2008, 09:09:26 AM »

Holy crap! That really does look like KC! Where did you find this???

The eyes very much look like her!!!  I won't talk about the other thing.... 
Thing is, it's taken during the day at the beach!!! People could walk by!!!

It was!!!??? I didn't notice!! 

You can tell the girl is wearing blue contacts.  Didn't Casey wear blue contacts?

Lisa
You are right, it was mentioned that her eyes are "Full of shite" brown but she also wore contacts to make her eyes blue!

Where was this mentioned? In every picture with Caylee, Casey's got blue eyes, and not the intense bright blue you get from contacts. She's still got blue eyes. Cindy has blue eyes. Lee, George, and Caylee have brown. Not that I'd put anything past Casey, but I just never read anything anywhere about her ever having brown eyes. 

I just remember reading a few months back that she wore blue contacts.

Lisa
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1147 on: November 26, 2008, 09:10:38 AM »

IMO Monkeys, these are professional photos.  So very telling.  Does anyone know how people are paid for thisDoes anyone remember the Zoey Zane/Emily Sander case from last year?  Sheesh, I guess the sex industry is just rife with foul play! 

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1148 on: November 26, 2008, 09:11:12 AM »

If the gag order is granted, will the dicovery info still be released to the public, just no one can comment on it?  Can somone explain?

Not sure if this answers it or not ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gag_order

A gag order (or suppression order) is an order, sometimes a legal order by a court or government, other times a private order by an employer or other institution, restricting information or comment from being made public.

Gag orders are often used against participants involved in a lawsuit or criminal trial. They are also a tool to prevent media from publishing unwanted information on a particular topic. A National Security Letter, which is an administrative subpoena used by the FBI, has an attached gag order, restricting the recipient from ever saying anything about that they were served with one.

A Criminal Court, for instance, will issue a gag order on the media if the judge believes that potential jurors in a future trial will be influenced by the media reporting or speculation on the early stages of a case. Another example might be to ensure police are not impeded in their investigations by media publicity about a case.

A gag law is intended to limit freedom of the press, as by instituting censorship or restricting access to information. In the United States, a court can only order parties to a case not to comment on it; a court has no authority to stop unrelated reporters from reporting on a case. Most statutes which restrict what may be reported have generally been found unconstitutional and void. However, the gag provisions of the WIPO Copyright and Performances and Phonograms Treaties Implementation Act have been upheld.

I remember you, Caylee.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1149 on: November 26, 2008, 09:11:31 AM »

Holy crap! That really does look like KC! Where did you find this???

The eyes very much look like her!!!  I won't talk about the other thing.... 
Thing is, it's taken during the day at the beach!!! People could walk by!!!

It was!!!??? I didn't notice!! 

You can tell the girl is wearing blue contacts.  Didn't Casey wear blue contacts?

Lisa
You are right, it was mentioned that her eyes are "Full of shite" brown but she also wore contacts to make her eyes blue!

Where was this mentioned? In every picture with Caylee, Casey's got blue eyes, and not the intense bright blue you get from contacts. She's still got blue eyes. Cindy has blue eyes. Lee, George, and Caylee have brown. Not that I'd put anything past Casey, but I just never read anything anywhere about her ever having brown eyes. 

I just remember reading a few months back that she wore blue contacts.

Lisa

I read that she did too.  I think the reason her eyes aren't that intensly blue  in them is because typically her brown eyes are really brown.  The blue would be muted...  I think

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1150 on: November 26, 2008, 09:12:06 AM »

IMO Monkeys, these are professional photos.  So very telling.  Does anyone know how people are paid for thisDoes anyone remember the Zoey Zane/Emily Sander case from last year?  Sheesh, I guess the sex industry is just rife with foul play! 

I guess I missed the photos.....
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1151 on: November 26, 2008, 09:13:48 AM »

LE has been unable to speak to Cindy and George because of Mark Nejame, and now that he's out of the picture, they can talk to her and George again.  LOL

Cindy is not afraid of getting arrested.. no phone calls yet from the FBI or OCSO.  She said the report does say it's Caylee's brush, but she never stated it was only Caylee's brush.  She said she's not a 27 yr old black female.    (Commenting on all the mistakes in the reports LOL)

"I feel sorry for Mr. Garrison. He made his bed, he can lie in it".  "Every evidence has been given freely, even our DNA"

"Nothing was on purpose"
They are probably in the process of drawing straws to see who gets to sit through a conversation with Cindy!

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1152 on: November 26, 2008, 09:13:56 AM »

You know, I have been very reluctant to discuss the grandparents.  But now I am pretty sure that CA has been all about clearing KC since the beginning.  She washed the pants.  Before I thought it was just something that she did without thinking (I would do that as a neat freak SAHM).  But now I am thinking that she intentionally did it.  THat email, if it really did come from LG (and it sounds as if she is not denying the existance of the email, just stickin' to the story of the hairbrush specifics), even gives cause and intentionality to the pants in my mind.  COver up, cover up, cover up. 

Now she is saying that George was stressed so that is why he spent hours talking to the FBI about KC's "stuff" and the DB in the car.   What she means is that now, enough time has gone by that they can now have a plan of attack to mislead LE.  One where they know that without the body of the little girl, KC's case is more difficult to prove for the presecution.  She (CA) is doing everything she can to make sure KC is not convicted.

WHat she is not thinking about is that once she gets KC home (if her plan works), Caylee will still be gone, her daughter will have still lied to everyone, ruined the whole family, CA knows Caylee is dead in her head but she will not accept it if it means losing her daughter too.   This is a case of Humpty Dumpty.  There is no happy ending.  All the kings horses could put this family back together again.

Good insight, periwinkle. I don't think she's really thought about what it's going to be like if Casey comes home. I think obstructing the case gives her something to do to keep her mind occupied, frankly.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1153 on: November 26, 2008, 09:14:41 AM »

Cindy is claiming that she told LE right off the bat that she couldn't guarantee the hairbrush she gave them would have any of Caylee's hair on it- because it would have been used by both Casey and Caylee (they shared a bathroom).  Caylee did not have a comb or brush in her room, to give them.  (There was a comb elsewhere, but it didn't have any hair in it)  As for the toothbrush, LE had already taken the one from Caylee's backpack found in the car.  But she gave them one from the house anyway.  Cindy did have a brush in her room she used on Caylee, but she didn't give it to LE... she didn't feel it was necessary to give every brush, comb or toothbrush in the house.     

Right... and it's possible that they did not specify that they wanted a hairbrush used ONLY for Caylee, either.
As for the remarks that LP said on NG last night... that she should have given them the dogs' toothbrush... why does he have these comments NOW, every time something like this comes up? Is he getting this stuff from dimestore novels? It is hearsay. He said... Tracey said... Cindy said. Not knocking him... but still.... ?

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1154 on: November 26, 2008, 09:15:54 AM »

Just one photo.. and boy was it a doozy! 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1155 on: November 26, 2008, 09:17:47 AM »

Cindy is claiming that she told LE right off the bat that she couldn't guarantee the hairbrush she gave them would have any of Caylee's hair on it- because it would have been used by both Casey and Caylee (they shared a bathroom).  Caylee did not have a comb or brush in her room, to give them.  (There was a comb elsewhere, but it didn't have any hair in it)  As for the toothbrush, LE had already taken the one from Caylee's backpack found in the car.  But she gave them one from the house anyway.  Cindy did have a brush in her room she used on Caylee, but she didn't give it to LE... she didn't feel it was necessary to give every brush, comb or toothbrush in the house.     

Right... and it's possible that they did not specify that they wanted a hairbrush used ONLY for Caylee, either.
As for the remarks that LP said on NG last night... that she should have given them the dogs' toothbrush... why does he have these comments NOW, every time something like this comes up? Is he getting this stuff from dimestore novels? It is hearsay. He said... Tracey said... Cindy said. Not knocking him... but still.... ?

Yes.. when JVM was subbing for NG last time, she made sure he clarified that his theories were exactly that...  as for what this woman told him, who knows if it's true or not..  in a way, it wouldn't surprise me if Cindy did say that.  And I could totally imagine that shocked reaction from George.  But we'll never know for sure unless and until it comes out in court... or if Cindy calls LP on it. 

TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1156 on: November 26, 2008, 09:18:56 AM »

Man, the cage is boring when all of you are asleep!  This morning I squeezed between the bars and went exploring but still got back before the cage was rocking.

I wandered over to the ws board and found a thread about the song that Casey supposedly played quite a bit when she was out on bail.

I thought some of you might want to hear it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCe9GH8c0wQ&feature=related

It's titled "The Past."
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1157 on: November 26, 2008, 09:19:11 AM »

Just one photo.. and boy was it a doozy! 

Yeah, rub it in - rub it in that Russ was once again a day late and a dollar short for the good stuff.  Just me luck.  I spose you want to throw some salt on the wound too?

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1158 on: November 26, 2008, 09:20:08 AM »

Not sure if this answers it or not ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gag_order

A gag order (or suppression order) is an order, sometimes a legal order by a court or government, other times a private order by an employer or other institution, restricting information or comment from being made public.

Gag orders are often used against participants involved in a lawsuit or criminal trial. They are also a tool to prevent media from publishing unwanted information on a particular topic. A National Security Letter, which is an administrative subpoena used by the FBI, has an attached gag order, restricting the recipient from ever saying anything about that they were served with one.

A Criminal Court, for instance, will issue a gag order on the media if the judge believes that potential jurors in a future trial will be influenced by the media reporting or speculation on the early stages of a case. Another example might be to ensure police are not impeded in their investigations by media publicity about a case.

A gag law is intended to limit freedom of the press, as by instituting censorship or restricting access to information. In the United States, a court can only order parties to a case not to comment on it; a court has no authority to stop unrelated reporters from reporting on a case. Most statutes which restrict what may be reported have generally been found unconstitutional and void. However, the gag provisions of the WIPO Copyright and Performances and Phonograms Treaties Implementation Act have been upheld.

Thanks Goodnmad!
I read the wiki yesterday too.  I just wasn't sure how FL law would interpret the gag order  iwth the strange Sunshine law.  I was thinking that they can decided not to release the evidence into public record if it hurts the investigation in some way, therefore  "restricting access to information" (from wiki) for the media to report.  In a way I don't think the gag order is to limit the media.  More to limit the GP.

Could the FBI have more info on the foresics in the car (ie maggots per many discussions) and be waiting to inform the grandparents when the gag order is in place? However, they praobably would just run to the defense.  BUt They would already have to inform them anyway....  Sigh. Part of me still wants to believe the GP are innocent of obstruction.

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1159 on: November 26, 2008, 09:22:50 AM »

Well, obstructing sure seems to be a pattern with Cin-Cin.    You have to remember that she did not want an item of Caylee's given to Tim Miller when he was here searching in September.  And as far as LP goes, has Cindy refuted anything he has said?

Lisa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.