April 26, 2024, 04:47:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #65  (Read 339572 times)
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: November 24, 2008, 05:53:45 PM »

These are some impressions of the Cindy Anthony recorded interviews with the FBI.

DID SHE TELL THE TRUTH AT ANY TIME?

Yes.  I think she told the truth when she said that Caylee had not been physically abused while living with them.  Caylee appeared to be a well-cared-for and healthy child.  However, Cindy's post online after Casey left with the child indicates she was deeply concerned and anxious about who was "watching out for the little angel now."  Cindy clearly wondered if Caylee would be properly cared for once Casey left with her.

WHAT DID HER ANSWERS SAY ABOUT CINDY AS A PERSON?

I noticed that over and over, no matter what the question, it always came back to HER.  If the guy asked about Casey being this way or that, Cindy would answer and would soon be talking about how it compared to her own thoughts and behavior.  Even when asked about Caylee, Cindy would soon get to "I" sentences.  I think that "I" is one of her favorite words.

Cindy tends to OVER-ANSWER.  If the guy asks a Yes or No question, she elaborates at length and goes off on tangents.  She talks and talks and talks.  This happened with every question except one and that was the question about any type of sexual, physical, verbal or other abuse "within the home."  Cindy said only one word, a very small and weak, "No."  She did not elaborate at all.  This did not seem to apply to Caylee.  It applied to the home in general and was asked in conjunction with questions about Casey and her relationships with others in the family.

It seems odd that she would not elaborate at all when asked that question because she did in almost every other case.  For instance, when asked if Caylee had ever had any bruises, etc., Cindy went into a long explanation of how many times the child was bathed a day and that she (Cindy) knew the origin of every bruise.

Yet when asked about other abuse, including sexual, within the family, she was very quiet and answered with one word.  I do not know what that means, but it is a striking difference.

Cindy, I think, tried to give the impression she was a tolerant, easy-going, unflappable kind of mother.  She said that she knew when Casey became sexually active and offered her advice on birth control.  She said she knew Casey was pregnant but since Casey did not seem to want to tell her, she just let it ride until Casey finally came to the office where Cindy worked, took her aside and confessed about the pregnancy.

She even chuckled that she told Casey they would just work it all out and it would be fine.  Concerning the possibility of an abortion, Cindy says that was never a consideration and yet says that both she and Casey "believe in abortion."  It seems strange that since they have no moral or religious objection to abortion that the subject would not have come up.

Something tells me -- call it the "gut" that Cindy refers to so often -- that Cindy is not an easy-going, hands-off kind of mom.  I think she is anything but that.  Casey was afraid to tell her about the pregnancy for a reason.  Casey did not want to tell her about Caylee being missing for a reason.  Casey left the house without having a job or a place to stay permanently for a reason.

The online post that Cindy wrote tells a very different story of a mother who is worried, anxious, and has little faith in the mothering qualities of her own daughter.  Cindy contradicts herself in many ways.  She says that Casey has never had any signs of mental or emotional illness, and yet she describes a girl who may refer to various people as "Zannie" instead of using their real names, who pretended to work at a job she did not have and who lied about many things and stole from family and friends.  She also says that she (Cindy) had started seeing a counselor and that Casey had expressed an interest in doing the same.  People see counselors to help them cope with problems.  It is not shameful to have problems or to see a counselor, but people who have no "issues" do not do it.

Cindy tells the story of Casey lacking just one-half credit to graduate from high school.  Of course, it was not Casey's fault.  It was all the fault of the school.  Likewise, when Casey got a traffic ticket for having a taillight that was out, it was not her fault.  The officer was an idiot.  This indicates a pattern of eventually accepting whatever Casey says or blaming any misbehavior on someone else.

Like George, Cindy tries to paint herself as smarter, more likeable, more successful than she probably is.  She brags about being a "mom" who helps everyone at her work because she is so kind and compassionate.  Where are those friends and co-workers now I wonder?  She says that Casey wanted to grow up to be just like her, that she was Casey's role model, that Casey had a picture of her in her Bible.  Heck, she could have used the picture as a bookmark.  But Cindy says that shows how close they were and how much Casey wanted to be like her.  Hello?  Casey did not want to be a nurse.  She seemed to want a very different life from Cindy.

She talks about how close she was to her daughter, and yet we all know that she accused Casey of some terrible things, including being jealous of her, and that Casey said her mom was far too controlling and wanted to take over her life.  One wonders what she considers "normal" because much of what we know about them is not normal or at least not functional.

Most families have problems and many are downright dysfunctional.  What is the point of making up stories that are easily refuted.  George and Lee both described hot arguments and resentments between Cindy and Casey.  So do Casey's friends.

Does Cindy really think that all that can be swept under the rug?

Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #121 on: November 24, 2008, 05:57:03 PM »

Biaz Fighting Gag Order
http://www.local6.com/news/18052600/detail.html

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: November 24, 2008, 06:01:02 PM »

Hey Another - FWIW ... I ran all 3 names Michelle, Bart, Barque & Capuano here

http://web.public-records-now.com/?lgid=008&piid=46&from=pgn18000874&vw=namesearch&fn

It gives alias's of people and I could not find a cross reference of any of the three ... it's definately not conclusive but ... that's what I found so far ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: November 24, 2008, 06:01:32 PM »

He wants to make sure they can spin the truth.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #124 on: November 24, 2008, 06:02:05 PM »

These are some impressions of the Cindy Anthony recorded interviews with the FBI.

Yes.  I think she told the truth when she said that Caylee had not been physically abused while living with them.  Caylee appeared to be a well-cared-for and healthy child.  However, Cindy's post online after Casey left with the child indicates she was deeply concerned and anxious about who was "watching out for the little angel now."  Cindy clearly wondered if Caylee would be properly cared for once Casey left with her.

I noticed that over and over, no matter what the question, it always came back to HER.  If the guy asked about Casey being this way or that, Cindy would answer and would soon be talking about how it compared to her own thoughts and behavior.  Even when asked about Caylee, Cindy would soon get to "I" sentences.  I think that "I" is one of her favorite words.

Cindy tends to OVER-ANSWER.  If the guy asks a Yes or No question, she elaborates at length and goes off on tangents.  She talks and talks and talks.  This happened with every question except one and that was the question about any type of sexual, physical, verbal or other abuse "within the home."  Cindy said only one word, a very small and weak, "No."  She did not elaborate at all.  This did not seem to apply to Caylee.  It applied to the home in general and was asked in conjunction with questions about Casey and her relationships with others in the family.

It seems odd that she would not elaborate at all when asked that question because she did in almost every other case.  For instance, when asked if Caylee had ever had any bruises, etc., Cindy went into a long explanation of how many times the child was bathed a day and that she (Cindy) knew the origin of every bruise.

Yet when asked about other abuse, including sexual, within the family, she was very quiet and answered with one word.  I do not know what that means, but it is a striking difference.

Cindy, I think, tried to give the impression she was a tolerant, easy-going, unflappable kind of mother.  She said that she knew when Casey became sexually active and offered her advice on birth control.  She said she knew Casey was pregnant but since Casey did not seem to want to tell her, she just let it ride until Casey finally came to the office where Cindy worked, took her aside and confessed about the pregnancy.

She even chuckled that she told Casey they would just work it all out and it would be fine.  Concerning the possibility of an abortion, Cindy says that was never a consideration and yet says that both she and Casey "believe in abortion."  It seems strange that since they have no moral or religious objection to abortion that the subject would not have come up.

Something tells me -- call it the "gut" that Cindy refers to so often -- that Cindy is not an easy-going, hands-off kind of mom.  I think she is anything but that.  Casey was afraid to tell her about the pregnancy for a reason.  Casey did not want to tell her about Caylee being missing for a reason.  Casey left the house without having a job or a place to stay permanently for a reason.

The online post that Cindy wrote tells a very different story of a mother who is worried, anxious, and has little faith in the mothering qualities of her own daughter.  Cindy contradicts herself in many ways.  She says that Casey has never had any signs of mental or emotional illness, and yet she describes a girl who may refer to various people as "Zannie" instead of using their real names, who pretended to work at a job she did not have and who lied about many things and stole from family and friends.  She also says that she (Cindy) had started seeing a counselor and that Casey had expressed an interest in doing the same.  People see counselors to help them cope with problems.  It is not shameful to have problems or to see a counselor, but people who have no "issues" do not do it.

Cindy tells the story of Casey lacking just one-half credit to graduate from high school.  Of course, it was not Casey's fault.  It was all the fault of the school.  Likewise, when Casey got a traffic ticket for having a taillight that was out, it was not her fault.  The officer was an idiot.  This indicates a pattern of eventually accepting whatever Casey says or blaming any misbehavior on someone else.

Like George, Cindy tries to paint herself as smarter, more likeable, more successful than she probably is.  She brags about being a "mom" who helps everyone at her work because she is so kind and compassionate.  Where are those friends and co-workers now I wonder?  She says that Casey wanted to grow up to be just like her, that she was Casey's role model, that Casey had a picture of her in her Bible.  Heck, she could have used the picture as a bookmark.  But Cindy says that shows how close they were and how much Casey wanted to be like her.  Hello?  Casey did not want to be a nurse.  She seemed to want a very different life from Cindy.

She talks about how close she was to her daughter, and yet we all know that she accused Casey of some terrible things, including being jealous of her, and that Casey said her mom was far too controlling and wanted to take over her life.  One wonders what she considers "normal" because much of what we know about them is not normal or at least not functional.

Most families have problems and many are downright dysfunctional.  What is the point of making up stories that are easily refuted.  George and Lee both described hot arguments and resentments between Cindy and Casey.  So do Casey's friends.

hey these are some great insights!  Was this written by FBI personnel or your own thoughts?  I am guessing that Lee is possibly Caylee's father and Cindy may not have known that until Caylee went missing...hence, even more of a reason for Cindy to be losing her mind right now.  I have reviewed most of the interviews in this case multiple times, but I could not even make it through part 3 of Cindy's interview with the FBI for the first time!  I see people posting about Greta tonight...what's goin on?

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: November 24, 2008, 06:02:51 PM »

I am up to tape 9.  Seriously can this  woman hear herself.  How can she claim her daughter was missing on the 911 tapes and then supposedly call from these places on the 23 and 24th?  All this BS about Casey being with Zanny.  Did they forget that supposedly Zanny had already kidnapped Caylee????  I am convinced that every single thing that has come out of all of their mouths is lies. 

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: November 24, 2008, 06:05:17 PM »

Shari,  NG is to have new information on the NH case tonight.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: November 24, 2008, 06:05:59 PM »

*Correction*

Shari,  Gretta is to have new information on the NH case tonight.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: November 24, 2008, 06:07:23 PM »

I worked as a teacher for years and as a librarian too.  I have seen many, many children, and while each child is unique and special, few of them have striking appearances at age two. Most have a rather generic appearance.  Caylee was a darling child, but she was not unusually large, small, beautiful or homely, etc.  She looked like many brown-haired, medium-complexioned little girl of average height and weight. 

It is offensive to me when the Anthonys and M. Bart take us all for fools.  Yes, Elizabeth Smart was paraded around in public, but she was well-disguised.  In fact, she was in long clothing and a veil and her hair was covered.  Yet the Anthonys use her as an example of how a missing child might be taken out around people.  She had also been missing for about a year when that happened.

Caylee's picture is still all over the tv, internet and papers.  Searches have been conducted and the Anthonys say every day that they have detectives looking for Caylee.  Yet they want us to believe that her captor or captors have moved her at least nine times and allow her to talk to strangers, tell them her name, and even pose for a picture.  It is insulting, and it will backfire.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #129 on: November 24, 2008, 06:07:52 PM »

*Correction*

Shari,  Gretta is to have new information on the NH case tonight.

thanks!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: November 24, 2008, 06:10:32 PM »

where can I heard Cyndys tapes
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: November 24, 2008, 06:13:14 PM »

where can I heard Cyndys tapes

http://www.wftv.com/news/18052701/detail.html

take some advil first

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: November 24, 2008, 06:15:06 PM »

Do you think Advil is strong enough?   
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #133 on: November 24, 2008, 06:16:26 PM »

I'll have some of whatever Cindy's on! Maybe that will get me thru those 3rd and 4th tapes!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: November 24, 2008, 06:17:27 PM »

Just to muddy the waters.
Never Lose Hope Foundation - the organization that hired NeJame for the A's
back when they had a website (it seem they have not renewed) had a link to Fiscal Sponsorship which read:

To make a tax-deductible donation to assist NLHF in finding missing children, please make checks payable to City Links 4Charities, Inc.

CITY LINKS 4CHARITIES INC
3437 BELLINGTON DR
ORLANDO, FL 32835-2683

Citylinks 4Charities Inc, their website is http://www.citylinks.org which takes you to Welcome to HelpNet USA!

So this is a link back to Never Lose Hope Foundation.

The MySpace page for HelpNet USA is http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=397663985

If you click on the picture of Caylee it takes you to a Photobucket for Melbird23
And Melbird23 is http://www.blogger.com/profile/02200606510335698340 (a Google search of Melbird23 makes the connection through papers she has written)

Ms. Guin is a "A Master of Nonprofit Management" and her description of what she does sounds very similar to what Michelle Bart does. 

It just seems odd that so many "professionals" in the non-profit arena seem to be popping up in this case.

--------------

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: November 24, 2008, 06:18:09 PM »

Usually the defense wants a gag order. Does Baez want no gag order ?
This is crazy.
This reminds me of the man who killed his parents and then pleaded with the judge for mercy as he was now an orphan. ( I think the source for this was Rodney Dangerfield ) LOL
Take care y'all.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #136 on: November 24, 2008, 06:18:45 PM »

I worked as a teacher for years and as a librarian too.  I have seen many, many children, and while each child is unique and special, few of them have striking appearances at age two. Most have a rather generic appearance.  Caylee was a darling child, but she was not unusually large, small, beautiful or homely, etc.  She looked like many brown-haired, medium-complexioned little girl of average height and weight. 

It is offensive to me when the Anthonys and M. Bart take us all for fools.   Yes, Elizabeth Smart was paraded around in public, but she was well-disguised.  In fact, she was in long clothing and a veil and her hair was covered.  Yet the Anthonys use her as an example of how a missing child might be taken out around people.  She had also been missing for about a year when that happened.

Caylee's picture is still all over the tv, internet and papers.  Searches have been conducted and the Anthonys say every day that they have detectives looking for Caylee.  Yet they want us to believe that her captor or captors have moved her at least nine times and allow her to talk to strangers, tell them her name, and even pose for a picture.  It is insulting, and it will backfire.[/
b]

Great points, Hudsunn. (As usual!   )

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #137 on: November 24, 2008, 06:19:19 PM »

Ack!  What happened there?  I thcrewed up!!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: November 24, 2008, 06:20:59 PM »

Just finished the last FBI tape with Cindy. There's nothing I can say but WOW.
I'm with you on that one.  Oh my goodness.  Those poor fbi guys.  Cindy basically took over the whole interview, if that's what you could call it.  Unreal.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: November 24, 2008, 06:24:12 PM »

Hey Another - FWIW ... I ran all 3 names Michelle, Bart, Barque & Capuano here

http://web.public-records-now.com/?lgid=008&piid=46&from=pgn18000874&vw=namesearch&fn

It gives alias's of people and I could not find a cross reference of any of the three ... it's definately not conclusive but ... that's what I found so far ...
Invision
I used this one... and could not find an xref... either.. but w/o more info kinda hard to tell

http://www.veromi.net/Search/People/Default.htm

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.