April 24, 2024, 07:17:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #65  (Read 339503 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1260 on: November 26, 2008, 10:49:09 AM »

Klaas,

Is it possible for you to post the pic just showing from the nose up, minus the other "parts?"

Lisa

Yes, give me a few minutes

This is the top half of that pic:

ok that is definately her
and a expert opinion here those are definatley contacts

Supposedly someone at W/S found another one just like this, but with a "toy."

Lisa

Nevermind, it was the one where she's doing the same thing to the banana.

Lisa
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1261 on: November 26, 2008, 10:50:38 AM »

Klaasend
any chance in getting a just a  little bit more of her nose in the pic???
Seems as if Caseys is more round and puffy at the very end... JMO

Yes, I can.  FWIW I'm about 100% certain it's Casey.

Simply because you stated this (great respect for your opinion) is reason for me to look again...but, I still say NO...the bigest thing that jumps out at me is the distance from the hairline to the eyes..other things as well but I'm 99.99999% sure it's not..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1262 on: November 26, 2008, 10:51:14 AM »

Last night I had a dream that Casey was pregnant.   

What a nightmare!   I have this feeling she is gonna show up to her trial big and pregnant, though. 

Lisa
Well if she is preggers AGAIN, I bet it is Lee's baby AGAIN because she's been pretty much under lock and key for almost 25 weeks...except for Baez and LeeLee. Why not give up the right hairbrush, Cindy? Because you don't want LE to get a good sample because you know they will compare it with Lee's DNA and figure out that he's Caylee's dad.  I promise to send a personal apology to everyone on this if I am wrong!!!
Well, depending on her due date we can narrow down baby daddy. 

Well if she is preggers AGAIN, I bet it is Lee's baby AGAIN because she's been pretty much under lock and key for almost 25 weeks...except for Baez and LeeLee. Why not give up the right hairbrush, Cindy? Because you don't want LE to get a good sample because you know they will compare it with Lee's DNA and figure out that he's Caylee's dad.  I promise to send a personal apology to everyone on this if I am wrong!!!

sorry goodnmad, I screwed up the quote thingy!  I wrote the above not goodnmad! sorry, I'm a new monkey and it's hard to type without opposible thumbs!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1263 on: November 26, 2008, 10:51:54 AM »

What a nightmare!   I have this feeling she is gonna show up to her trial big and pregnant, though. 

Lisa

Actually, they would not even need Lee's DNA. They could tell from a child's DNA if he/she was the result of a father/daughter or brother/sister union.

This is one theory I am on the fence about. Would not surprise me if true though.

I remember you, Caylee.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1264 on: November 26, 2008, 10:52:42 AM »

OK...
I'm not real good at grapics  but when I save Klaasend's latest and used windows viewer & zoomed in a ton... it sure looks like a small mole covered up at the red box location

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1265 on: November 26, 2008, 10:53:20 AM »

Klaas,

Is it possible for you to post the pic just showing from the nose up, minus the other "parts?"

Lisa

Lisa

Lisa
HUH? Can we see the nanner pic then? 

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1266 on: November 26, 2008, 10:54:08 AM »

Klaas,

Lisa

I really hope this doesn't give the defense a chance to claim that there's a Casey doppelganger out there who murders children.  If there is someone out there who looks as much like me as this pic looks like Casey, imma be really worried!

Lisa

Lisa

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1267 on: November 26, 2008, 10:55:20 AM »

Klaas,

Lisa

Lisa

Lisa

let me see if this works:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3221.0;attach=2697

Lisa
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1268 on: November 26, 2008, 10:56:52 AM »

Klaasend
any chance in getting a just a  little bit more of her nose in the pic???
Seems as if Caseys is more round and puffy at the very end... JMO

Yes, I can.  FWIW I'm about 100% certain it's Casey.

Morning all monkeys.  Been busy the past few days, as my Min Pin had surgery.  To all - Have A Great Thanksgiving - oh and buy the way, Klass, just a bit more of the picture please - for uh, investigative purposes only, yea that's it, investigative purposes only.

Do No Evil 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1269 on: November 26, 2008, 10:58:07 AM »

OK...
I'm not real good at grapics  but when I save Klaasend's latest and used windows viewer & zoomed in a ton... it sure looks like a small mole covered up at the red box location

pimple maybe?

I remember you, Caylee.
eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1270 on: November 26, 2008, 10:58:49 AM »

Klaas,

Lisa

Lisa

Lisa

let me see if this works:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3221.0;attach=2697

Lisa
It works...Thank you Lisa!

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #1271 on: November 26, 2008, 10:59:11 AM »

Another thought, too, is that the eyes in that pic could have been "enhanced" by photo editing software.  Becaue they are definitely not a natural looking eye color!

Lisa

Just a fyi.....  My eyes change from brown to hazel.  I guess that I'm weird.   

My dad's eyes are hazel and turn brown when he gets mad.  LOL.

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1272 on: November 26, 2008, 10:59:25 AM »

Thanks for posting part of the pic, it sure looks like her to me. I wonder why it took this long for one of the BAD photos to surface?

I attempted to trace when it was first posted and it looks like it was first posted on this site  http://mydeathspace.com on the 23rd of November by moldybannaboo.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1273 on: November 26, 2008, 11:00:07 AM »

Casey looks sooo much like CinCin in this pic omg! 

Yep. I actually think Ga and CA resemble one another. Not insinuating anything bad here, monkeys. So no nanner throwing! Don't they say spouses tend to look similar or begin to resemble each other over the years?

I think Caylee looks more like Cindy than Casey does. JMO

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1274 on: November 26, 2008, 11:00:08 AM »

Lisa

Actually, they would not even need Lee's DNA. They could tell from a child's DNA if he/she was the result of a father/daughter or brother/sister union.

This is one theory I am on the fence about. Would not surprise me if true though.

I remember at the beginning of the case where someone said "You can ONLY tell who the mother and father are by the DNA" I don't know a lot about DNA and I'm sure that Lee doesn't either, but who knows at this point!?  I guess what I meant was, if somehow Cindy can "foil" them into not getting any of Caylee's DNA (nuclear DNA) then how Can LE  prove that Lee is or isn't the dad?  The fact that Lee did not want to give up any DNA is a HUGE red flag to me.  All the hairbrushes and toothbrushes that Cindy had were probably tampered with anyway...remember that cryptic comment by LP last night about how Tracy heard Cindy say in regards to LE "Well, we should have given them the dog's toothbrush"...who the heck says that??? a guilty person! 

Question:  we know that LE has mitochondrial dna from caylee via the hair strand.  do we know if LE has nuclear DNA from Caylee?  Thanks in advance to anyone who knows

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1275 on: November 26, 2008, 11:00:51 AM »

Klaas,

Lisa

Lisa

A toy?  What kind of toy?  A green Gumny toy?

Do No Evil 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1276 on: November 26, 2008, 11:01:19 AM »

Did nobody look at my collage of pictures    I don't put this stuff together for myself, you know.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1277 on: November 26, 2008, 11:01:42 AM »

Casey looks sooo much like CinCin in this pic omg! 

Yep. I actually think Ga and CA resemble one another. Not insinuating anything bad here, monkeys. So no nanner throwing! Don't they say spouses tend to look similar or begin to resemble each other over the years?

I think Caylee looks more like Cindy than Casey does. JMO

I totally agree with you.  I think Caylee looks a lot like Lee, too.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1278 on: November 26, 2008, 11:02:07 AM »

Thanks for posting part of the pic, it sure looks like her to me. I wonder why it took this long for one of the BAD photos to surface?

I attempted to trace when it was first posted and it looks like it was first posted on this site  http://mydeathspace.com on the 23rd of November by moldybannaboo.

Klaas, I am afraid. Is that a "bad" site?

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1279 on: November 26, 2008, 11:02:35 AM »

Thanks, after I walk the dog, I'm going to check this out. If this is Casey, and more photos like this surface, it will be interesting the spin Cindy puts out there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.