April 25, 2024, 11:34:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #65  (Read 339547 times)
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1360 on: November 26, 2008, 11:59:55 AM »

Last night I had a dream that Casey was pregnant.   

What a nightmare!   I have this feeling she is gonna show up to her trial big and pregnant, though. 

Lisa
Well, depending on her due date we can narrow down baby daddy. 
Well if she is preggers AGAIN, I bet it is Lee's baby AGAIN because she's been pretty much under lock and key for almost 25 weeks...except for Baez and LeeLee. Why not give up the right hairbrush, Cindy? Because you don't want LE to get a good sample because you know they will compare it with Lee's DNA and figure out that he's Caylee's dad.  I promise to send a personal apology to everyone on this if I am wrong!!!

Actually, they would not even need Lee's DNA. They could tell from a child's DNA if he/she was the result of a father/daughter or brother/sister union.

This is one theory I am on the fence about. Would not surprise me if true though.

I think she hoped if she only gave them Casey's hair, then she could argue later that since it matched Casey it was Casey. Only there's no explanation for a decomp ring on one of Casey's hairs, since she's very much alive.

And since Caylee's matched Casey's so closely, (that's the rumor--not sure whether there's any source besides LP to back this up,) her father could only be a family member. Parents share 50%, siblings share 25%. For a child's DNA to be a 100% match to her parent, she and her parent would have to share one parent. If it's a 75% match, the father could only be a sibling or an uncle.
JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #1361 on: November 26, 2008, 12:00:09 PM »

Same of Different...    ???   Notice the tatt on the shoulder

Not sure, probably the same girl BUT the tattoo can easily be a fake tattoo.

I think the tattoo looks a little faded to be a fake one.  Usually they are crisp and dark.  IMO

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1362 on: November 26, 2008, 12:03:43 PM »

More documents released in Casey Anthony case
Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
10:40 AM EST, November 26, 2008
The Orlando Sentinel just obtained a CD from the State Attorney's Office that contains more than 700 pages of documents related to the Casey Anthony case.

Many of the documents are e-mail correspondence with members of the Anthony family.

The documents were released in response to a public records request.

Check back for details.

Oh good, thanks. I should be doing work around here, but oh well.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1363 on: November 26, 2008, 12:05:20 PM »

Last night I had a dream that Casey was pregnant.   

What a nightmare!   I have this feeling she is gonna show up to her trial big and pregnant, though. 

Lisa
Well, depending on her due date we can narrow down baby daddy. 
Well if she is preggers AGAIN, I bet it is Lee's baby AGAIN because she's been pretty much under lock and key for almost 25 weeks...except for Baez and LeeLee. Why not give up the right hairbrush, Cindy? Because you don't want LE to get a good sample because you know they will compare it with Lee's DNA and figure out that he's Caylee's dad.  I promise to send a personal apology to everyone on this if I am wrong!!!

Actually, they would not even need Lee's DNA. They could tell from a child's DNA if he/she was the result of a father/daughter or brother/sister union.

This is one theory I am on the fence about. Would not surprise me if true though.

I think she hoped if she only gave them Casey's hair, then she could argue later that since it matched Casey it was Casey. Only there's no explanation for a decomp ring on one of Casey's hairs, since she's very much alive.

And since Caylee's matched Casey's so closely, (that's the rumor--not sure whether there's any source besides LP to back this up,) her father could only be a family member. Parents share 50%, siblings share 25%. For a child's DNA to be a 100% match to her parent, she and her parent would have to share one parent. If it's a 75% match, the father could only be a sibling or an uncle.

Thanks Fuzz, I remember LP saying a bunch of stuff about how the DNA proved somehow that Lee is the dad, but then I thought it got disproven by an expert that said something to the effect of "you can only tell who the mother and father are from the dna and nothing else (the grandparents or if the parents were related, etc.)"

So that made sense to me as a reason why Lee didn't want to give up DNA, because LE would match that to what they have on file and prove that his DNA matches up.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1364 on: November 26, 2008, 12:05:25 PM »

The Orlando Sentinel just obtained a CD from the State Attorney's Office that contains more than 700 pages of documents related to the Casey Anthony case.

Many of the documents are e-mail correspondence with members of the Anthony family.

Check back for details.

Yeah. Same thing I said to myself today. I am going to get a lot of things done around here today. Then I log in here and read and see a 700 page doc dump headed our way! LOL So much for pre-Thanksgiving cleaning!

Good morning everyone.

jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1365 on: November 26, 2008, 12:06:09 PM »

Does this woman ever sleep?

Leaving after the hearing on Tuesday

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-discovery-112608,0,1409870.story

Talking Wednesday morning with a reporter about Garrison email

http://www.wftv.com/video/18149829/index.html

What kind of meds is she on?  Didn't even take off jewelry.  Makes you wonder what she did all night.

she looks so bad I mean the last two weeks seem to have taken a real toll on her george looks like he is not sleeping and crying but she looks like horrible
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1366 on: November 26, 2008, 12:06:30 PM »

Someone using the Anthonys' home computer used Google to search for "neck breaking," "how to make chloraform [sic]" and "household weapons" in March, court documents show.

The search history was included among the hundreds of pages of documents and also show that on March 17, someone Googled peroxide, acetone, alcohol and "lost numbers."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-discovery-112608,0,1409870.story
This just makes me ill.  What a bitch!

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1367 on: November 26, 2008, 12:08:25 PM »

Check back for details.

Work?  Oh yeah, I'm hoping for an early release and ready for a 5 day weekend.  Good day to you.

Do No Evil 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1368 on: November 26, 2008, 12:09:55 PM »

What kind of meds is she on?  Didn't even take off jewelry.  Makes you wonder what she did all night.

she looks so bad I mean the last two weeks seem to have taken a real toll on her george looks like he is not sleeping and crying but she looks like horrible

I just watched that video at http://www.wftv.com/video/18149829/index.html

I think it was done after midnight, so technically it was "morning," but before Cindy went to bed. So she was wearing the same clothes as at the hearing Tuesday.

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1369 on: November 26, 2008, 12:10:14 PM »

Alright, so if this is Casey, where are the other photos?  IMO her makeup looks professionally done by a makeup artist.  She is known for wearing contacts too.  If she was being paid to do this sort of thing though, why the need to be a theif?

Because drug addicts go through all the money they have, and yours too, no matter how much they make. She was constantly partying. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1370 on: November 26, 2008, 12:10:17 PM »

Going to post it all:

Someone using the Anthonys' home computer used Google to search for "neck breaking," "how to make chloraform [sic]" and "household weapons" in March, court documents show.

Amy L. Edwards and Bianca Prieto

Sentinel Staff Writers

12:01 PM EST, November 26, 2008

Casey Anthony's grandmother tells investigators Casey stole from her

12:01 p.m. In an interview with Orange County deputies and an FBI agent, Casey's grandmother, Shirley Plesea, said Casey began stealing from her in 2007.

Casey stole a check from Plesea on Caylee's second birthday in August 2007, Plesea said. Casey allegedly later used her grandmother's stolen check at Publix for $54. Plesea was mad at Casey but forgave her, the report shows.

Earlier this year Plesea noticed another check was missing.

She later found out that Casey had forged it to pay for her $354 cell phone bill, Plesea told investigators. Plesea wanted to press charges but decided not to for the sake of Caylee and Cindy, the report said.

Documents reveal Google searches on Anthonys' computer

11:36 a.m. Someone using the Anthonys' home computer used Google to search for "neck breaking," "how to make chloraform [sic]" and "household weapons" in March, court documents show.

The search history was included among the hundreds of pages of documents and also show that on March 17, someone Googled peroxide, acetone, alcohol and "lost numbers."

Check back for details.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1371 on: November 26, 2008, 12:11:41 PM »

neck breaking? household weapons? 
I come back from walking my dog, to a collage of Casey pictures, which I don't recall who put the pics together, but a big thank you. Now I see searches for neck breaking and household weapons, I feel so very sick about this. Neck breaking, who in the world looks something like that up?
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1372 on: November 26, 2008, 12:12:28 PM »

Same of Different...    ???   Notice the tatt on the shoulder

I don't know about the first photo but I don't think that is her in the second.  The second looks like Heidi Fleiss (?) a little.  Do we have access to any jail intake sheet.  I would think that would list her tattoos. 

O/T  If I knew years ago that "tramp stamp" would be such a common explanation for a lower back tattoo...I would not have gotten one there! LOL. 
I agree that I do not think that is Casey in the second photo.  I do not recall her having any arm or shoulder tattoos.  Just go back and look at her photo's in the "flag" dress. 

Nothing wrong with a "tramp stamp" tattoo...its all in how you "show" it!!  Smile
Where did she get her La Bella vida or how every it spelled tatoo, the one that says it's a beautiful life?  Wasn't it on her left side?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1373 on: November 26, 2008, 12:12:57 PM »

“I am the dumbest person and the worst mother,” Anthony wrote, “I honestly hate myself...I am the worst mother.”

Well, my friends, there is the only truth we've heard from Casey thus far.
You got that right. And Ms Lucy is adorable.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1374 on: November 26, 2008, 12:13:30 PM »

She didn't even change her shirt!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1375 on: November 26, 2008, 12:13:38 PM »

Alright, so if this is Casey, where are the other photos?  IMO her makeup looks professionally done by a makeup artist.  She is known for wearing contacts too.  If she was being paid to do this sort of thing though, why the need to be a theif?

Because drug addicts go through all the money they have, and yours too, no matter how much they make. She was constantly partying. 
She was a drug addict?  I know about the weed smoking, but from what I could tell she was getting it from her supplier boytoy Tony.  Are you speaking of Xanny bar addiction??  I am unfamiliar with any other drugs, other than beer...which is an addiction.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1376 on: November 26, 2008, 12:15:08 PM »

snipped from http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-discovery-112608,0,1409870.story

11:36 a.m. Someone using the Anthonys' home computer used Google to search for "neck breaking," "how to make chloraform [sic]" and "household weapons" in March, court documents show.

What the heck is "lost numbers?"

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1377 on: November 26, 2008, 12:18:11 PM »

snipped from http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-discovery-112608,0,1409870.story

I've been sitting here wondering what lost numbers are also, and just can't get past neck breaking, I'm speech less over that.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1378 on: November 26, 2008, 12:18:17 PM »

Phone number?

Lost (tv show) season 1 episode 18 "Numbers"?

That is what came up for me when I "Googled" it.

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1379 on: November 26, 2008, 12:19:19 PM »

Documents Show Casey Anthony Searched Neck-Breaking On Computer
Wednesday, November 26, 2008 – updated: 12:12 pm EST November 26, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Newly released court documents show Casey Anthony searched for information on chloroform, types of shovel and neck-breaking on her computer in the time before her young daughter Caylee disappeared.

The documents show Casey searched those items in March, at the same time she was also looking on missing children web sites. Casey reported her daughter missing in June. Casey claims she left Caylee with a babysitter but that person has never been found and Casey now stands charged with Caylee’s murder.

Some of the information found on Casey’s computer also related to the chemicals peroxide, acetone and alcohol, which can be used to make chloroform.

Traces of chloroform were found in the trunk of Casey’s car, along with DNA evidence that suggests the dead body of Caylee had also been in there.

Investigators say they found that Casey’s mother Cindy was not at home when the searches were done. They say she was at work but that her father, George, was not employed at the time.

The new records also show that Casey told her parents during a jail visit that her message to "Zenaida," the mysterious nanny, was "she (Zenaida) needs to return Caylee" and "I forgive her.”

Casey hinted that she told Cindy long ago that she might have given someone a key to their house but didn’t say who.

Casey also gave a description of Zenaida: she’s 5-feet, seven inches tall, had curly brown hair that had been straightened, weighs 140 pounds, and has brown eyes, and a lot of money.

Do No Evil 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.