April 26, 2024, 01:52:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #65  (Read 339568 times)
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1380 on: November 26, 2008, 12:20:01 PM »

WFTV says gag order is denied.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1381 on: November 26, 2008, 12:20:50 PM »

Did nobody look at my collage of pictures    I don't put this stuff together for myself, you know.

Hey AM...I did!  I think the hairline is the same..thanks. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1382 on: November 26, 2008, 12:22:15 PM »

Thanks, you are way to fast for me, I was just going to post that. I figured it would be denied.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1383 on: November 26, 2008, 12:22:34 PM »

Going to post it all:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-discovery-112608,0,1409870.story

More documents released in Casey Anthony case
Someone using the Anthonys' home computer used Google to search for "neck breaking," "how to make chloraform [sic]" and "household weapons" in March, court documents show.

Amy L. Edwards and Bianca Prieto

Sentinel Staff Writers

12:01 PM EST, November 26, 2008

<snipped>

11:36 a.m. Someone using the Anthonys' home computer used Google to search for "neck breaking," "how to make chloraform [sic]" and "household weapons" in March, court documents show.

The search history was included among the hundreds of pages of documents and also show that on March 17, someone Googled peroxide, acetone, alcohol and "lost numbers."

The Orlando Sentinel just obtained a CD from the State Attorney's Office that contains more than 700 pages of documents related to the Casey Anthony case.

Found this:
According to public records in Orange County Florida, Cindy Anthony is the only owner of the home on Hopespring. Also, George Anthony filed for divorce on 12/29/05 just a few months after Caylee was born. This was ultimately dismissed after a Case Management Meeting on 11/26/07. Strange that after almost two years the case is dismissed then Caylee goes missing barely six months later

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1384 on: November 26, 2008, 12:22:56 PM »

JUDGE REJECTS GAG ORDER

http://www.wftv.com/news/18152501/detail.html
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1385 on: November 26, 2008, 12:23:02 PM »

Same of Different...    ???   Notice the tatt on the shoulder

Hmm. Now, I'm not so sure. Those 2 pics could be of same girl. Second pic isn't Casey though IMO.

Nope, bottom pic is a different girl..hair line is different,nose has a bump in the bridge etc..look closely..not the same girl..

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1386 on: November 26, 2008, 12:24:31 PM »

Great to hear we will be subjected to more "Cindyisms". 

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1387 on: November 26, 2008, 12:24:52 PM »

Later Monkeys 
I'v wasted 1/2 not cleaning that I need to before DD gets here  and reads me the riot act     

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1388 on: November 26, 2008, 12:25:05 PM »

Thanks, you are way to fast for me, I was just going to post that. I figured it would be denied.
I have been up since four this morning.  Did a bunch of laundry and dishes and have been here mostly.  I'm tired..I was trying to look for a link to the gag order, but can't find it yet.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1389 on: November 26, 2008, 12:25:32 PM »

Alright, so if this is Casey, where are the other photos?  IMO her makeup looks professionally done by a makeup artist.  She is known for wearing contacts too.  If she was being paid to do this sort of thing though, why the need to be a theif?

Because drug addicts go through all the money they have, and yours too, no matter how much they make. She was constantly partying. 
She was a drug addict?  I know about the weed smoking, but from what I could tell she was getting it from her supplier boytoy Tony.  Are you speaking of Xanny bar addiction??  I am unfamiliar with any other drugs, other than beer...which is an addiction.

I am familiar with xanax, I was prescribed it when someone close to me died of a drug overdose (how ironic is that?)  I was very upset and was having a hard time going to work, getting things done, I was kind of in shock, but I was only prescribed it for about a month.  It makes you cold and uncaring and most likely able to kill your own child I would venture to guess.  After only being on it a month, I definitely felt withdrawl type symptoms when I stopped using it, and those only made me feel even more anxious and erratic. Drugs don't help anybody when they are used to simply numb someone's feelings--problem was, I didn't want to lose my job over the situation!

We've heard rumours that xanax and chloroform were found in the hair tested from the trunk.  If Casey was drugging Caylee with xanax (which makes you very sleepy and will make you sleep very deeply for many hours if you take enough), it doesn't make much sense to me that Casey was drugging HERSELF as well.  Drinking alcohol on xanax makes you much more Drunk.  I drank on my xanax and totally blacked out! I never did it after that because I could not recall a damn thing that happened when I was "drunk" on it.

My theory is that Annie had a prescription for these which is not hard to get, it just depends on your doctor.  many docs will prescribe these pills for long term use when they  SHOULD NOT do that.  However, patients have insurance and as long as the problem persists, many doctors will cash in on that fact and keep prescribing those meds, keep making that money, because  it is so addictive, the patients will come back and want more...I certainly wanted more and I was prescribed my dosage.

That said, I think the xanax became unavailable for Casey to knock out Caylee (or "babysit" her with it) and so Casey needed something else she could get for cheap...chloroform.

Btw, without insurance, about $5 will buy a month's prescription, which is more than enough for someone to OD on.  Benzodiazepines (anxiety reducing meds) and Opiates (herion type derivaties like Vicodin) are so cheap for anyone to buy if they just get a prescription.  Also, on the street, these drugs are really cheap $2-5 a pill.  I live in a college town and I hear about people using them all the time, they are widely available.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1390 on: November 26, 2008, 12:25:48 PM »

Someone using the Anthonys' home computer used Google to search for "neck breaking," "how to make chloraform [sic]" and "household weapons" in March, court documents show.

The search history was included among the hundreds of pages of documents and also show that on March 17, someone Googled peroxide, acetone, alcohol and "lost numbers."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-discovery-112608,0,1409870.story

neck breaking? household weapons? 

IF this was KC doing the searches, and with March 17 being BEFORE she met the last boyfriend, then Tony is NOT the reason KC did something to Caylee...it would just be that Caylee was a burden in KC's eyes and that KC was way too selfish to just turn custody over to George and Cindy AND, most important....it all goes to pre-meditated murder!!  This could be a real help to the prosecution (however, it would be difficult to "prove" who did the search unless a password had been used to get onto the computer).

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1391 on: November 26, 2008, 12:26:21 PM »

Alright, so if this is Casey, where are the other photos?  IMO her makeup looks professionally done by a makeup artist.  She is known for wearing contacts too.  If she was being paid to do this sort of thing though, why the need to be a theif?

Because drug addicts go through all the money they have, and yours too, no matter how much they make. She was constantly partying. 
She was a drug addict?  I know about the weed smoking, but from what I could tell she was getting it from her supplier boytoy Tony.  Are you speaking of Xanny bar addiction??  I am unfamiliar with any other drugs, other than beer...which is an addiction.
There is no indication that she is a drug addict. Her tests have come back negative. Can't blame drugs for this behavior, oh no, this is all home grown! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1392 on: November 26, 2008, 12:26:24 PM »

OMG, I hope you didn't have to look at too many disgusting pics before you found that one.     

LOL   No, it was posted on the topix site this AM, by another poster.

JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #1393 on: November 26, 2008, 12:26:41 PM »

Documents Show Casey Anthony Searched Neck-Breaking On Computer
Wednesday, November 26, 2008 – updated: 12:12 pm EST November 26, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Newly released court documents show Casey Anthony searched for information on chloroform, types of shovel and neck-breaking on her computer in the time before her young daughter Caylee disappeared.

The documents show Casey searched those items in March, at the same time she was also looking on missing children web sites. Casey reported her daughter missing in June. Casey claims she left Caylee with a babysitter but that person has never been found and Casey now stands charged with Caylee’s murder.

Some of the information found on Casey’s computer also related to the chemicals peroxide, acetone and alcohol, which can be used to make chloroform.

Traces of chloroform were found in the trunk of Casey’s car, along with DNA evidence that suggests the dead body of Caylee had also been in there.

Investigators say they found that Casey’s mother Cindy was not at home when the searches were done. They say she was at work but that her father, George, was not employed at the time.

The new records also show that Casey told her parents during a jail visit that her message to "Zenaida," the mysterious nanny, was "she (Zenaida) needs to return Caylee" and "I forgive her.”

Casey hinted that she told Cindy long ago that she might have given someone a key to their house but didn’t say who.

Casey also gave a description of Zenaida: she’s 5-feet, seven inches tall, had curly brown hair that had been straightened, weighs 140 pounds, and has brown eyes, and a lot of money.

When she was looking at missing children sites maybe she was reasearching her story, such as what works/is believable from mothers that killed their children.  The "stranger stole my car with my baby in it" has been used before, and proven wrong.  Maybe she just tweaked it.

Also...if ZG has so much money...why was she a nanny?  If nannies make that much money I am totally in the wrong field. 

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #1394 on: November 26, 2008, 12:28:18 PM »

Same of Different...    ???   Notice the tatt on the shoulder

Not sure, probably the same girl BUT the tattoo can easily be a fake tattoo.

I think the tattoo looks a little faded to be a fake one.  Usually they are crisp and dark.  IMO

Oops.  I messed up this quote...this is my quote and not Klaas'

"I think the tattoo looks a little faded to be a fake one.  Usually they are crisp and dark.  IMO"

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1395 on: November 26, 2008, 12:30:25 PM »

Later Monkeys 
I'v wasted 1/2 not cleaning that I need to before DD gets here  and reads me the riot act     
Later, sure like your Thanksgiving attire.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1396 on: November 26, 2008, 12:30:38 PM »

Going to post it all:

More documents released in Casey Anthony case

Amy L. Edwards and Bianca Prieto

Sentinel Staff Writers

12:01 PM EST, November 26, 2008

<snipped>

11:36 a.m. Someone using the Anthonys' home computer used Google to search for "neck breaking," "how to make chloraform [sic]" and "household weapons" in March, court documents show.

The Orlando Sentinel just obtained a CD from the State Attorney's Office that contains more than 700 pages of documents related to the Casey Anthony case.

Found this:
According to public records in Orange County Florida, Cindy Anthony is the only owner of the home on Hopespring. Also, George Anthony filed for divorce on 12/29/05 just a few months after Caylee was born. This was ultimately dismissed after a Case Management Meeting on 11/26/07. Strange that after almost two years the case is dismissed then Caylee goes missing barely six months later

george's credit was probably jacked from losing the home in ohio before they moved to florida, so they put it in Cindy's name...just a guess.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1397 on: November 26, 2008, 12:30:49 PM »

I have been up since four this morning.  Did a bunch of laundry and dishes and have been here mostly.  I'm tired..I was trying to look for a link to the gag order, but can't find it yet.

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors released hundreds of more pages of its case against Casey Anthony on Wednesday, including text messages in which she calls herself "the worst mother."

Later Wednesday, a judge denied a prosecution motion to issue a gag order, which would have limited what attorneys could say in the case.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18152171/detail.html

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1398 on: November 26, 2008, 12:32:39 PM »

neck breaking? household weapons? 

IF this was KC doing the searches, and with March 17 being BEFORE she met the last boyfriend, then Tony is NOT the reason KC did something to Caylee...it would just be that Caylee was a burden in KC's eyes and that KC was way too selfish to just turn custody over to George and Cindy AND, most important....it all goes to pre-meditated murder!!  This could be a real help to the prosecution (however, it would be difficult to "prove" who did the search unless a password had been used to get onto the computer).

Was March when Casey starting looking on computer at missing children sites?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1399 on: November 26, 2008, 12:33:23 PM »

There is no indication that she is a drug addict. Her tests have come back negative. Can't blame drugs for this behavior, oh no, this is all home grown! 
I did not think so, but was asking in case I missed some evidence.  I only remember the weed and xanny bars being discussed.  Thanks for the clarification...yes it was all home grown...SICKENING!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.