April 18, 2024, 07:30:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #65  (Read 339280 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1400 on: November 26, 2008, 12:34:18 PM »

I just got this from Richard Grund:

Nov 26, 2008 12:21 PM

Subject:

RE: DNA question

Casey is a product of her upbringing.
While this does not excuse her it does explain her. She is a direct product of her upbringing and lack of guidance. We see all of her actions in both of her parents. In George's F.B.I. interview you see at least 5 distinct intervention points where they could have stopped Casey, gotten her help and we wouldn't be having this discussion.
What's interesting is that Leonard Padilla told me that Jesse's name has never come from Casey's mouth. It's always been Cindy and now George doing that.
I don't know why LE hasn't acknowledged they have the paternity DNA paperwork and access to the original sample unless they are holding that back to refute any defense argument about the DNA results.

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Nov 26, 2008 10:59 AM

You have held your tongue longer than I would have. When YOUR baby is innocent and someone else is trying to attack to save their own it is a paternal reaction to defend. I have a son Jesse's age and I feel the same way you do, enough is enough.

Cindy is trying to blame everyone but her own child for the fate of Caylee. As parents we just stand back and shake our heads and ask, why didn't you make her accountable for her actions before when she was stealing and lying? Why weren't you, as a parent, setting the example as an honest, moral person, instead of shielding her from trouble?

Thank you for the information, may I post this on Scared Monkeys?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1401 on: November 26, 2008, 12:35:43 PM »

Someone using the Anthonys' home computer used Google to search for "neck breaking," "how to make chloraform [sic]" and "household weapons" in March, court documents show.

The search history was included among the hundreds of pages of documents and also show that on March 17, someone Googled peroxide, acetone, alcohol and "lost numbers."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-discovery-112608,0,1409870.story

neck breaking? household weapons? 

IF this was KC doing the searches, and with March 17 being BEFORE she met the last boyfriend, then Tony is NOT the reason KC did something to Caylee...it would just be that Caylee was a burden in KC's eyes and that KC was way too selfish to just turn custody over to George and Cindy AND, most important....it all goes to pre-meditated murder!!  This could be a real help to the prosecution (however, it would be difficult to "prove" who did the search unless a password had been used to get onto the computer).

I have always thought that Tony was just a pawn being played by Casey for a place to stay, until something "better" came along.  She was cheating on him, so obviously she did not respect him.  SLUNT!!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1402 on: November 26, 2008, 12:36:06 PM »

Someone using the Anthonys' home computer used Google to search for "neck breaking," "how to make chloraform [sic]" and "household weapons" in March, court documents show.

The search history was included among the hundreds of pages of documents and also show that on March 17, someone Googled peroxide, acetone, alcohol and "lost numbers."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-discovery-112608,0,1409870.story

IF this was KC doing the searches, and with March 17 being BEFORE she met the last boyfriend, then Tony is NOT the reason KC did something to Caylee...it would just be that Caylee was a burden in KC's eyes and that KC was way too selfish to just turn custody over to George and Cindy AND, most important....it all goes to pre-meditated murder!!  This could be a real help to the prosecution (however, it would be difficult to "prove" who did the search unless a password had been used to get onto the computer).

Was March when Casey starting looking on computer at missing children sites?

Yes.

Documents Show Casey Anthony Searched Neck-Breaking On Computer

Wednesday, November 26, 2008 – updated: 12:28 pm EST November 26, 2008
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Newly released court documents show Casey Anthony searched for information on chloroform, types of shovels and neck-breaking on her computer in the time before her young daughter Caylee disappeared.

The documents show Casey searched those items in March, at the same time she was also looking on missing children web sites. Casey reported her daughter missing in June. Casey claims she left Caylee with a babysitter but that person has never been found and Casey now stands charged with Caylee’s murder.

Some of the information found on Casey’s computer also related to the chemicals peroxide, acetone and alcohol, which can be used to make chloroform.

Traces of chloroform were found in the trunk of Casey’s car, along with DNA evidence that suggests the dead body of Caylee had also been in there.

Investigators say they found that Casey’s mother Cindy was not at home when the searches were done. They say she was at work but that her father, George, was not employed at the time.

The new records also show that Casey told her parents during a jail visit that her message to "Zenaida," the mysterious nanny, was "she (Zenaida) needs to return Caylee" and "I forgive her.”

Casey hinted that she told Cindy long ago that she might have given someone a key to their house but didn’t say who.

Casey also gave a description of Zenaida: she’s 5-feet, seven inches tall, had curly brown hair that had been straightened, weighs 140 pounds, and has brown eyes, and a lot of money.

The documents also show there was no rotting pizza in the trunk of Casey’s car. Cindy has long claimed a horrible smell that detectives have described as the smell of death, was due to a rotting pizza.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18152501/detail.html#-

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1403 on: November 26, 2008, 12:36:32 PM »

I think Casey was considering her options and at one time was thinking about "offing" her parents so she could have the house.  Remember how she told Amy they could move into the house together?
JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #1404 on: November 26, 2008, 12:36:52 PM »

snipped from http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-discovery-112608,0,1409870.story

11:36 a.m. Someone using the Anthonys' home computer used Google to search for "neck breaking," "how to make chloraform [sic]" and "household weapons" in March, court documents show.

What the heck is "lost numbers?"
Phone number?

Lost (tv show) season 1 episode 18 "Numbers"?

That is what came up for me when I "Googled" it.

If she is a fan of the show maybe she was looking up 4, 8, 15, 16, 23 42, which are numbers that play a huge part in the show.

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1405 on: November 26, 2008, 12:37:08 PM »

Well, that one hell of a way to celebrate St Patty's Day! 
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1406 on: November 26, 2008, 12:37:16 PM »

No pizza in box that was in trunk.  Also, searches for types of shovels.
VIDEO
http://www.wftv.com/video/18152605/index.html
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1407 on: November 26, 2008, 12:37:58 PM »

Shari Vari.... Your reation to xanax is surprising, maybe you had a bad reaction and another anxiety pill would have helped. I take xanax, because I get bad anxiety attacks, it is a life saver for me. I never feel violence or any urges that would be against who I am, it is just calming and I am then able to go about with my life. If Casey was taking xanax, I just don't believe it would cause her to do the things she was doing.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1408 on: November 26, 2008, 12:38:36 PM »

Was March when Casey starting looking on computer at missing children sites?

March 17th was St. Patrick's Day!!! This was Casey's special Day with all her Shamrocks and partying! I bet her parents were late coming home to babysit Caylee and she decided she had had enough interference in her social life! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1409 on: November 26, 2008, 12:38:42 PM »

Casey Anthony's Attorney Can Bring Laptop To Jail
Monday, November 24, 2008 – updated: 5:23 pm EST November 24, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's lawyer won't have to fight for his laptop.

Jose Baez is supposed to go to court Tuesday asking to see more evidence from investigators (read all motions). He was also going to ask for special permission to bring his laptop to the jail when he visits Casey.

But Monday, the jail told Eyewitness News it has suddenly changed its laptop policy. They will allow private attorneys to carry in their computers starting next month.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18052701/detail.html

This is UNREAL!!   

You have got to be KIDDING!!!!!!!

What I would like to know is if the attorneys will be allowed internet access?  I see internet access as a problem, just having a laptop no problem.

Do you think the average person would get all these considerations?  That is what makes me mad      ......they treat her like she is a celebrity!!!
  As soon as Bias get the laptop in-watch out for the evil one on  the message board-hope she comes here. If she reads as a guest first -then  KC registers your kickname as the  EVIL ONE so we know its you-bye the way Cindy wanted to give the FBI the dogs toothbrush for Caylee- do they know people  who  have lost a dog put more effort in finding that pet and suffer more then  they are doing over Caylee-hope Cindy gags on the turkey .  one more thing could someone please explan to me why Cindy would tell larry G about the hairbrush  in the first place --in an email no less
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1410 on: November 26, 2008, 12:41:23 PM »

I think Casey was considering her options and at one time was thinking about "offing" her parents so she could have the house.  Remember how she told Amy they could move into the house together?

That might explain "types of shovels" and "neck breaking" ... I never wanted to think this, but it is looking more and more likely she was considering getting rid of her parents.

Sheesh.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1411 on: November 26, 2008, 12:42:18 PM »

I just got this from Richard Grund:

Nov 26, 2008 12:21 PM

Subject:

RE: DNA question

Casey is a product of her upbringing.
While this does not excuse her it does explain her. She is a direct product of her upbringing and lack of guidance. We see all of her actions in both of her parents. In George's F.B.I. interview you see at least 5 distinct intervention points where they could have stopped Casey, gotten her help and we wouldn't be having this discussion.
What's interesting is that Leonard Padilla told me that Jesse's name has never come from Casey's mouth. It's always been Cindy and now George doing that.
I don't know why LE hasn't acknowledged they have the paternity DNA paperwork and access to the original sample unless they are holding that back to refute any defense argument about the DNA results.

----------------- Original Message -----------------
SNIP
Thanks for posting this.  He brings up an interesting point in regards to the DNA.  Maybe it is being held to refute the defense...but what would need refuting?  The father portion or to show a match to Caylee in the trunk?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1412 on: November 26, 2008, 12:42:19 PM »

BooMonkey... Thanks for posting the emails, I'm sure he is livid the way his son is being portrayed by the Anthonys.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1413 on: November 26, 2008, 12:43:29 PM »

If KC had told her Mother that she might have given a key to someone else a long time ago, don't you think Cindy would be proclaiming that? If it was true, don't you think Cindy would have the locks changed? I know I would have!

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1414 on: November 26, 2008, 12:43:53 PM »

Shari Vari.... Your reation to xanax is surprising, maybe you had a bad reaction and another anxiety pill would have helped. I take xanax, because I get bad anxiety attacks, it is a life saver for me. I never feel violence or any urges that would be against who I am, it is just calming and I am then able to go about with my life. If Casey was taking xanax, I just don't believe it would cause her to do the things she was doing.

The thing about xanax was that it made me feel so calm and confident, I would say whatever I was thinking, and I wouldn't spare anyone's feelings.  I also felt "high" off of it. I researched it and found that my doc was prescribing a pretty high dosage (1-2 mg once or twice a day) which I have since found out is a lot for average height/weight person like me.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1415 on: November 26, 2008, 12:44:52 PM »

Alright, so if this is Casey, where are the other photos?  IMO her makeup looks professionally done by a makeup artist.  She is known for wearing contacts too.  If she was being paid to do this sort of thing though, why the need to be a theif?

Because drug addicts go through all the money they have, and yours too, no matter how much they make. She was constantly partying. 

She was a drug addict?  I know about the weed smoking, but from what I could tell she was getting it from her supplier boytoy Tony.  Are you speaking of Xanny bar addiction??  I am unfamiliar with any other drugs, other than beer...which is an addiction.

I am familiar with xanax, I was prescribed it when someone close to me died of a drug overdose (how ironic is that?)  I was very upset and was having a hard time going to work, getting things done, I was kind of in shock, but I was only prescribed it for about a month.  It makes you cold and uncaring and most likely able to kill your own child I would venture to guess.  After only being on it a month, I definitely felt withdrawl type symptoms when I stopped using it, and those only made me feel even more anxious and erratic. Drugs don't help anybody when they are used to simply numb someone's feelings--problem was, I didn't want to lose my job over the situation!

We've heard rumours that xanax and chloroform were found in the hair tested from the trunk.  If Casey was drugging Caylee with xanax (which makes you very sleepy and will make you sleep very deeply for many hours if you take enough), it doesn't make much sense to me that Casey was drugging HERSELF as well.  Drinking alcohol on xanax makes you much more Drunk.  I drank on my xanax and totally blacked out! I never did it after that because I could not recall a damn thing that happened when I was "drunk" on it.

My theory is that Annie had a prescription for these which is not hard to get, it just depends on your doctor.  many docs will prescribe these pills for long term use when they  SHOULD NOT do that.  However, patients have insurance and as long as the problem persists, many doctors will cash in on that fact and keep prescribing those meds, keep making that money, because  it is so addictive, the patients will come back and want more...I certainly wanted more and I was prescribed my dosage.

That said, I think the xanax became unavailable for Casey to knock out Caylee (or "babysit" her with it) and so Casey needed something else she could get for cheap...chloroform.

Btw, without insurance, about $5 will buy a month's prescription, which is more than enough for someone to OD on.  Benzodiazepines (anxiety reducing meds) and Opiates (herion type derivaties like Vicodin) are so cheap for anyone to buy if they just get a prescription.  Also, on the street, these drugs are really cheap $2-5 a pill.  I live in a college town and I hear about people using them all the time, they are widely available.
   The only time I take xanax is when I am listening to Cindy or George-other then that I am xanax free
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1416 on: November 26, 2008, 12:44:55 PM »

Don't Miss This Video

No pizza in box that was in trunk (smell couldn't have come from pizza).  Also, searches for types of shovels.
VIDEO
http://www.wftv.com/video/18152605/index.html
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1417 on: November 26, 2008, 12:45:12 PM »

That might explain "types of shovels" and "neck breaking" ... I never wanted to think this, but it is looking more and more likely she was considering getting rid of her parents.

Sheesh.
I now have to say I think also she was going to get rid of her parents, I didn't think so in the past.  Shovels and neck breaking, unbelievable.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1418 on: November 26, 2008, 12:45:55 PM »

Sheesh.
Yet even with all of this evidence, they are the only ones willing to stand up and defend her ass.  I know that many of us dislike them, and we think they have alterior motives, but I must applaud their dedication.

JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #1419 on: November 26, 2008, 12:50:39 PM »

I am also on xanax.  I mellows me out and makes me a little tired.  I wonder if there is a different effect if one crushes then snorts it (like coke).

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.