April 24, 2024, 11:27:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #65  (Read 339511 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1440 on: November 26, 2008, 01:12:41 PM »

So much for my contention that there was a panic search  just prior to Casey vehicle being abandoned at Amscott ... a panic search that would inform how to use Chloroform as a cleaning agent.

Janet

_______

More documents released in Casey Anthony case
Someone using the Anthonys' home computer used Google to search for "neck breaking," "how to make chloraform [sic]" and "household weapons" in March, court documents show.

Amy L. Edwards and Bianca Prieto | Sentinel Staff Writers
1:00 PM EST, November 26, 2008

Court documents released today by the State Attorney's Office in the Casey Anthony case reveal in part that the Anthonys' home computer was used to search for "neck breaking," "how to make chloraform [sic]" and "household weapons" in March.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-discovery-112608,0,1409870.story

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1441 on: November 26, 2008, 01:14:00 PM »

Your picture this am would be great for the Anthonys hap hap happiest old fashioned Christmas card for the family.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1442 on: November 26, 2008, 01:16:11 PM »

SHe was planning on the defense that "someone else came into our house and searched for this on our computer...."

How do  you explain that there was choloroform found in YOUR car KC?

I'm sure this is why Cindy said that LP's assistant was on the family computer.  Cindy doesn't realize that those searches found were dated.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1443 on: November 26, 2008, 01:18:10 PM »

Don't Miss This Video

No pizza in box that was in trunk (smell couldn't have come from pizza).  Also, searches for types of shovels.
VIDEO
http://www.wftv.com/video/18152605/index.html

Well, there goes Dr. Lee's take on the smell!!! Wonder what he is going to come up with now?? 

I'm wondering if during the visit by the sheriff a couple of weeks ago to the A's house might have been to let them know a lot of this information would be coming out soon.  Some forced reality would be a reason why Cindy has been looking so bad for a couple of weeks now.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1444 on: November 26, 2008, 01:19:20 PM »

Someone using the Anthonys' home computer used Google to search for "neck breaking," "how to make chloraform [sic]" and "household weapons" in March, court documents show.

12:54 PM EST, November 26, 2008

Court documents released today by the State Attorney's Office in the Casey Anthony case reveal in part that the Anthonys' home computer was used to search for "neck breaking," "how to make chloraform [sic]" and "household weapons" in March.

The Internet searches happened four months before then-2-year-old Caylee Anthony was reported missing on July 15.

The documents -- more than 700 pages of them on a CD -- were released in response to a public-records request from the Orlando Sentinel.

They include a variety of information, including e-mail correspondence among and between members of the Anthony family, depositions with people involved in the case and reports from tipsters.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-discovery-112608,0,1409870.story

In this story, here is a snip --
That in addition to the Google searches, investigators found that in March someone used Wikipedia to search for "inhalation," "chloroform," "acetone," "shovel" and "death." A computer forensics report from a Sheriff's Office detective states that on March 21, someone used other Web sources like sci-spot.com, druglibrary.org and instructables.com for the words "making weapons out of household products," "chloroformhabit," "how to make chloroform," and "chloro2."
I do think George and Cindy were on her list to finish off.
Shovel is the one that gets me. You have flat end shovels and shovels which are pointed like to dig....bamboo shoots, plants, trees, bodies, etc.

Making weapons? Why would she need that when the A's have baseball bats?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1445 on: November 26, 2008, 01:19:35 PM »

SHe was planning on the defense that "someone else came into our house and searched for this on our computer...."

How do  you explain that there was choloroform found in YOUR car KC?

I'm sure this is why Cindy said that LP's assistant was on the family computer.  Cindy doesn't realize that those searches found were dated.

About the car, Casey has allegedly told LP's assistant, Tracy that "a lot of people have had access to my car."

Bah.

littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1446 on: November 26, 2008, 01:20:07 PM »

http://abc.spoilerbuzz.com/2006/10/03/complete-hansoexposed-video-reveals-elusive-meaning-behind-lost-numbers/

Hansoexposed.com was announced on July 22nd by Rachel Blake at Comic-Con in San Diego as part of The Lost Experience (click here for the video of her appearence). It is a video decoding site, allowing codes scattered throughout the web, and off-line, to be entered & provide access to Rachel’s video of Sri Lanka, which she claims will take down The Hanso Foundation. It signals a third stage of the game, following the hacks of thehansofoundation.org and Rachel’s video blog.

Codes were on websites, and even on ads in magazines.  And once all 70 codes were found, this is the video that results.  It even includes what those Lost numbers represent, something that has yet to be revealed in the series, as well as what DHARMA stands for.

Watch the video and see what you guys think

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1447 on: November 26, 2008, 01:21:18 PM »

Can be George serching for all of that? can be a coincidence? maybe he was trying to killl Cindy or maybe Casey wanted to people believe that George kill cindy.....
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1448 on: November 26, 2008, 01:21:38 PM »

Alright, so if this is Casey, where are the other photos?  IMO her makeup looks professionally done by a makeup artist.  She is known for wearing contacts too.  If she was being paid to do this sort of thing though, why the need to be a theif?

Because drug addicts go through all the money they have, and yours too, no matter how much they make. She was constantly partying. 
She was a drug addict?  I know about the weed smoking, but from what I could tell she was getting it from her supplier boytoy Tony.  Are you speaking of Xanny bar addiction??  I am unfamiliar with any other drugs, other than beer...which is an addiction.
There is no indication that she is a drug addict. Her tests have come back negative. Can't blame drugs for this behavior, oh no, this is all home grown!

Right-0!!

Yup .. I agree. No drug addiction. Homegrown behaviour, yes.

I've never thought drug addiction was an issue.  Her behavior was too consistent - with drug addiction, there is normally some erratic pattern to it.  She is just years worth of crazy.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1449 on: November 26, 2008, 01:22:06 PM »

does this prove that casey had the mind of a child or what? I've haven't done this stuff since about 7th grade!

http://www.local6.com/news/18151964/detail.html

Another page of the documents showed a sheet of paper taken from Casey Anthony's car after it was found abandoned at an Orange County Amscot June 27 showed Casey Anthony's name written repeatedly in different variations with the last name "Lazzaro" being used with it. Tony Lazzaro was Casey Anthony's boyfriend, and he said that he told Casey Anthony that if he ever did start a family, he wanted to have sons, not daughters, according to the documents.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1450 on: November 26, 2008, 01:23:51 PM »

whats this all about ? I don't get it?

Also among the documents was the fact that the University of Central Florida conducted a test on gases found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car and found no signs of human decomposition. A lab in Tennessee allegedly found signs of decomposition believed to be human.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
mig
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1451 on: November 26, 2008, 01:24:32 PM »

Another page of the documents showed a sheet of paper taken from Casey Anthony's car after it was found abandoned at an Orange County Amscot June 27 showed Casey Anthony's name written repeatedly in different variations with the last name "Lazzaro" being used with it. Tony Lazzaro was Casey Anthony's boyfriend, and he said that he told Casey Anthony that if he ever did start a family, he wanted to have sons, not daughters, according to the documents.

Also among the documents was the fact that the University of Central Florida conducted a test on gases found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car and found no signs of human decomposition. A lab in Tennessee allegedly found signs of decomposition believed to be human.

mig
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1452 on: November 26, 2008, 01:26:12 PM »

does this prove that casey had the mind of a child or what? I've haven't done this stuff since about 7th grade!

We must have been posting this at the same time.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1453 on: November 26, 2008, 01:28:44 PM »

We must have been posting this at the same time.

read your post and thought, when did my avatar get deleted? lol.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1454 on: November 26, 2008, 01:31:13 PM »

So much for my contention that there was a panic search  just prior to Casey vehicle being abandoned at Amscott ... a panic search that would inform how to use Chloroform as a cleaning agent.

Janet

_______

1:00 PM EST, November 26, 2008

Sounds like "someone" was harboring thoughts of killing off folks inside the house and wanted no record of buying anything like a gun or knife, etc., which is clever; however, the not so clever part was doing those searches on-line on her own computer!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1455 on: November 26, 2008, 01:31:46 PM »

Judge Strickland and Jose Baez must be "thisclose" when you consider that all of his rulings have benefited the defense ... benefited Casey Anthony ... benefited George and Cindy Anthony ... undermind the furtherance of justice for Caylee Marie.

Apparently the documents which the prosecution has been releasing are legally available to the public or ... will be.

Janet

Anthony case heading to court today 
Last Edited: Tuesday, 25 Nov 2008, 10:32 AM EST 
Created: Monday, 24 Nov 2008, 9:32 PM EST 

On Monday afternoon, Anthony's lead attorney, Jose Baez, called a news conference to say he is looking to contest the motion for the gag order. 

Baez said he doesn’t feel a gag order would be beneficial to his client's case, so he plans to fight it.

"It is our position that basically all leaks come from the government,” Baez said.  “I think that's been clear. Legally speaking I have the right to respond to false allegations made out there allegations, false facts that could be misleading,” he added.

Judge denies gag order in Casey Anthony case
Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
12:22 PM EST, November 26, 2008

A judge today denied the state's request to prohibit the main players in the Casey Anthony case - her attorney, prosecutors, and her parents - from making public comments.

Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland ruled the legal standard had not been met to issue a gag order in the case.

"The State Attorney's office argued that the defense team, as well as the Anthony family's lust for the 'limelight' may well sabotage the potential jury pool when the case is ultimately tried. While this argument has some appeal it does not rise to the level of being a serious and imminent threat to the administration of justice," Strickland wrote in his three-page order. "Further, this court is confident that even with a 'gag order' the publicity and media attention would continue unabated."

He reminded attorneys to follow the rules set by the Florida Bar, which prohibits attorneys from making public comments that could "prejudice" the trial.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-gag-order-112608,0,4798120.story

NANCY GRACE
Did Missing Tot`s Grandmother Withhold Evidence?
Aired November 25, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: And to Susan Moss, in Florida, they`ve got a very, very liberal sunshine act, which means pretty much everything becomes public. All of these documents and recordings were going to be made public anyway.

SUSAN MOSS, CHILD ADVOCATE, FAMILY LAW ATTORNEY: That`s right. Anyone could get access to these documents. I mean a gag order? Even Helen Keller has heard of this story.

GRACE: Long story short, though, when it comes down to it, it`s not the state leaking this. It is made public because of the -- sunshine in government act, Sue.

MOSS: That`s exactly right. So these documents are coming out sooner or later, and you know, you might as well have them out now.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/25/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1456 on: November 26, 2008, 01:32:57 PM »

whats this all about ? I don't get it?

IIRC the decomp was found in the portion of carpet removed from the trunk.  Not sure why UCF would think that the smell was not decomp..then again it is UCF. 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1457 on: November 26, 2008, 01:33:12 PM »

12:54 PM EST, November 26, 2008

The Internet searches happened four months before then-2-year-old Caylee Anthony was reported missing on July 15.

The documents -- more than 700 pages of them on a CD -- were released in response to a public-records request from the Orlando Sentinel.

They include a variety of information, including e-mail correspondence among and between members of the Anthony family, depositions with people involved in the case and reports from tipsters.

In this story, here is a snip --
That in addition to the Google searches, investigators found that in March someone used Wikipedia to search for "inhalation," "chloroform," "acetone," "shovel" and "death." A computer forensics report from a Sheriff's Office detective states that on March 21, someone used other Web sources like sci-spot.com, druglibrary.org and instructables.com for the words "making weapons out of household products," "chloroformhabit," "how to make chloroform," and "chloro2."
I do think George and Cindy were on her list to finish off.
Shovel is the one that gets me. You have flat end shovels and shovels which are pointed like to dig....bamboo shoots, plants, trees, bodies, etc.

Making weapons? Why would she need that when the A's have baseball bats?

Baseball bats leave a mess and lots of blood evidence (remember: CSI); but neck-breaking and choloforming leave NO mess.  IMO

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1458 on: November 26, 2008, 01:34:12 PM »

The search history was included among the hundreds of pages of documents and also show that on March 17, someone Googled peroxide, acetone, alcohol and "lost numbers."

neck breaking? household weapons? 

IF this was KC doing the searches, and with March 17 being BEFORE she met the last boyfriend, then Tony is NOT the reason KC did something to Caylee...it would just be that Caylee was a burden in KC's eyes and that KC was way too selfish to just turn custody over to George and Cindy AND, most important....it all goes to pre-meditated murder!!  This could be a real help to the prosecution (however, it would be difficult to "prove" who did the search unless a password had been used to get onto the computer).

I have always thought that Tony was just a pawn being played by Casey for a place to stay, until something "better" came along.  She was cheating on him, so obviously she did not respect him.  SLUNT!!

It seems like she was cheating on ALL of the guys...like she had to have one secured and then another one on the string just in case the secured one dumped her!   

Anthony Rusciano was one she was with when she was on and off with Jesse. The IM's between them were very obvious he didn't want Caylee around. He referred to her as " your offspring" and referred to supposed nanny as "offspring handler". I felt he really added fuel to the fire with his comments about that precious baby. THe IM's were beginning of May and his interview was in Aug with LE. He is the cop who lied about his involvement with Casey and when IM's were obtained they had had sex. "you're fired!"
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1459 on: November 26, 2008, 01:35:22 PM »

is anyone able to download these new documents yet? and if so, will you pretty please post a link? Thankies in advance I am looking and if I find it I will post it meeself 

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.