April 26, 2024, 04:13:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #65  (Read 339553 times)
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1560 on: November 26, 2008, 03:14:28 PM »

From the transcripts, page 48

Jesse also mentioned that in September 2005, Casey told Jesse that she didn't feel comfortable around her ******* Casey alledgedly told him that before this day *** had tried to have sex with her. Jesse didn't ask her to elaborate, but from the context of the conversation he believed that Casey meant that *** had tried to pressure Casey into having sexual intercourse with her.

OMG, it was LEE!!! 

Am I the only one that has a problem with the "her" when I insert "brother" and/or "Lee" into the **** blanks?

I noticed that also, and spent a while trying come up with other (female) names that would fit into those spaces with asterisks.

I think the final "her" was a typo.  People often mess up pronouns when they are typing/writing...especially if those asterisks were there

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1561 on: November 26, 2008, 03:14:41 PM »

THAT'S WHY LEE REFUSED TO GIVE DNA

THAT'S WHY LEE HAS BEEN HIDING OUT

Not to mention the fact that it's also why the Anthonys never pursued finding out exactly who Caylee's father was. 

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1562 on: November 26, 2008, 03:15:34 PM »

YES

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1563 on: November 26, 2008, 03:15:48 PM »

Jesse also mentioned that in September 2005, Casey told Jesse that she didn't feel comfortable around her ******* Casey alledgedly told him that before this day *** had tried to have sex with her. Jesse didn't ask her to elaborate, but from the context of the conversation he believed that Casey meant that *** had tried to pressure Casey into having sexual intercourse with her.

OMG, it was LEE!!! 

Am I the only one that has a problem with the "her" when I insert "brother" and/or "Lee" into the **** blanks?

I noticed that also, and spent a while trying come up with other (female) names that would fit into those spaces with asterisks.

I think the final "her" was a typo.  People often mess up pronouns when they are typing/writing...especially if those asterisks were there

If the term "sexual intercourse" hadn't been used, I probably would have been made a little nervous by that.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1564 on: November 26, 2008, 03:19:34 PM »

If the gag order the State wanted had been in effect, would these documents, the ones that reference LEE  ones have been dumped ?
My eyes are as big as saucers. I can't believe what I am reading.   
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1565 on: November 26, 2008, 03:19:36 PM »

OMG, it was LEE!!! 

Remember her statement to Lee along the lines of "maybe the police should have been called a long time ago..."  Was this a reference to this?

I haven't found anything from Annie but I can bet dollars to donuts that Lee was abusing Casey and she knew it. 

I TOTALLY AGREE, and this is where the hatred began.

Looks like our "hunches" and speculations weren't too far off the mark!  This is huge.   I have a feeling that this just might be the avenue Baez will travel down in his attempt to say that it "all makes sense".  She wanted to get rid of the child who was conceived as a result of ongoing abuse and she felt forced to carry, deliver and raise.

I wonder if all of the crap she pulled on her parents was in the name of revenge.  I can't say that I wouldn't try to hurt a parent who allowed abuse to go on or didn't believe me when I told them about it.

Well, I messed that quote up... here's my question:
Remember her statement to Lee along the lines of "maybe the police should have been called a long time ago..."  Was this a reference to this?

She might have been holding Lee hostage!  Cindy probably never accepted the abuse.  Casey felt trapped raising a child that was possibly from a union from her and Lee.  Maybe he helped in paying some of those enormous cell phone bills but only had so much to give since it seems he was getting kicked out of his place at one time earlier.  The abuse likely started in middle school and continued on in high school where a seemingly normal girl starts down a road to sociopathy by dropping out of high school.  Eventually she got pregnant and the family swept it under the rug and Casey was the "horrible" mother.  She became a spiteful b**** and planned getting rid of Caylee and possibly a bigger plan of getting rid of both Cindy and George.  Lee was still close to her, rather disappointed she got pregnant but the abused in family cases like this tend to remain close with their abusers.  Average length of time incestuous abuse of this nature happens is 7 years.  A study in Arizona says the number of abuse victims is something like 1 in 10 and half of those abused sexually are abused by a brother or father. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1566 on: November 26, 2008, 03:23:00 PM »

Not to mention the fact that it's also why the Anthonys never pursued finding out exactly who Caylee's father was. 

And stumbled around every time they were asked about Caylee's father!

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1567 on: November 26, 2008, 03:24:41 PM »

I think Casey was banging several around the time she conceived Caylee.Lee did end up giving DNA so LE would know if he was the father.It must not be a crime if he is because he is still running around free as a bird...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1568 on: November 26, 2008, 03:25:37 PM »

Not sold on this whole thing yet...BUT

George mentions in his interview to the FBI that Lee was who Casey told first about her pregnancy.  Lee and Casey always kept secrets from him and Cindy.

Lee became angry and detached from Casey around the time she was pregnant and had Caylee.

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1569 on: November 26, 2008, 03:26:06 PM »

Shari Vari.... Your reation to xanax is surprising, maybe you had a bad reaction and another anxiety pill would have helped. I take xanax, because I get bad anxiety attacks, it is a life saver for me. I never feel violence or any urges that would be against who I am, it is just calming and I am then able to go about with my life. If Casey was taking xanax, I just don't believe it would cause her to do the things she was doing.

Most of the people I've known, who behaved like Casey, were on cocaine, speed, meth, or crack. When I say "behaved like Casey," I'm referring to her dancing at club fusion, sleeping only 3 or 4 hours a night, and constantly being "up" and energetic and hyper, plus her lying about where she is all the time, and her stealing. But maybe she didn't steal because she needed the money. Maybe it was just the way she liked to roll. 
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1570 on: November 26, 2008, 03:26:15 PM »

Does anyone remember what Cindy said in her FBI interview about Lee being sick?  How old he was?  How long the recovery was?  I cannot remember anything.

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1571 on: November 26, 2008, 03:26:52 PM »

I think Casey was banging several around the time she conceived Caylee.Lee did end up giving DNA so LE would know if he was the father.It must not be a crime if he is because he is still running around free as a bird...

don't throw nanners at me, but if you are suspected of being your missing niece's dad, does LE simply show up and lock you away? not sure how that would work? anymonkey know?

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1572 on: November 26, 2008, 03:27:05 PM »

Hi Taterkinz!  Did Lee end up giving DNA?  I did not know for sure, thank you for clarifying!!  Smile

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1573 on: November 26, 2008, 03:27:35 PM »

Even if he didn't turn out to be Caylee's father, their behavior resulted from the fact that they knew that it was a possibility - all they knew was that Jesse was not her father at that point.  They did not know who was. 

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1574 on: November 26, 2008, 03:29:41 PM »

Hi Taterkinz!  Did Lee end up giving DNA?  I did not know for sure, thank you for clarifying!!  Smile

Yes he did Dolce..Smile He had to be ordered too but in the end,he did...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1575 on: November 26, 2008, 03:30:02 PM »

Shari Vari.... Your reation to xanax is surprising, maybe you had a bad reaction and another anxiety pill would have helped. I take xanax, because I get bad anxiety attacks, it is a life saver for me. I never feel violence or any urges that would be against who I am, it is just calming and I am then able to go about with my life. If Casey was taking xanax, I just don't believe it would cause her to do the things she was doing.

Most of the people I've known, who behaved like Casey, were on cocaine, speed, meth, or crack. When I say "behaved like Casey," I'm referring to her dancing at club fusion, sleeping only 3 or 4 hours a night, and constantly being "up" and energetic and hyper, plus her lying about where she is all the time, and her stealing. But maybe she didn't steal because she needed the money. Maybe it was just the way she liked to roll. 

that's true. I forget that she had no bills besides her cell phone. And we know for sure that she stole to pay that, but really, if you are a drunk chick in a club or bar, you can probably get free drinks all night long if you play your cards right. besides that stuff what did she NEED money for?

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1576 on: November 26, 2008, 03:31:19 PM »

Looks like our "hunches" and speculations weren't too far off the mark!  This is huge.   I have a feeling that this just might be the avenue Baez will travel down in his attempt to say that it "all makes sense".  She wanted to get rid of the child who was conceived as a result of ongoing abuse and she felt forced to carry, deliver and raise.

I wonder if all of the crap she pulled on her parents was in the name of revenge.  I can't say that I wouldn't try to hurt a parent who allowed abuse to go on or didn't believe me when I told them about it.

I agree...and also that because of the abuse...KC is mentally unstable and only deserves a couple of years in an institution...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1577 on: November 26, 2008, 03:31:33 PM »

Yes he did Dolce..Smile He had to be ordered too but in the end,he did...
Thanks!  I thought it odd that they would request it and he just got to run away. LOL  Thank you for giving me an answer!  Smile 

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1578 on: November 26, 2008, 03:31:36 PM »

And stumbled around every time they were asked about Caylee's father!

GEEZ    This brought me out of incognito mode ( don't they know I've got a lot to do today?)........ I remember cindi even saying with her hand waving a phoo-ohoo, that she couldn't remember Caylee's fathers name!!!!

My statement from yesterday is times infinity...I have nothing but contempt for this family. Whats more, what parent in their right mind wouldn't have been mad as hell the first time these allegations arose. Neither CA nor LA ever showed any indignation that people were saying this could be true months ago. EEEEEECCCCHHHHH
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1579 on: November 26, 2008, 03:32:39 PM »

I agree...and also that because of the abuse...KC is mentally unstable and only deserves a couple of years in an institution...
Are you smoking the Anthony reefer SS?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.