April 25, 2024, 08:33:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #65  (Read 339528 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1580 on: November 26, 2008, 03:32:44 PM »

So on page 36 AL says Casey told him LEE was entering her room and touching her in middle school.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/112608discoverysettwo/1/lg/Anthony_pgs_2321-2400_R_Page_36.htm

Wow!  I'm surprised that she admitted it.  I'm not surprised that Cindy didn't believe her.

Reading this stuff makes me certain, Padilla has known a lot of stuff he lets go in dribs and drabs.  He was on top of this for a long time.
I totally agree with you. Appreciate updates, no matter what I do I can't read the small print.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1581 on: November 26, 2008, 03:33:31 PM »

Florida Statute regarding incest

826.04 Incest. ---
  Whoever knowingly marries or has sexual intercourse with a person to
whom he is related by lineal consanguinity, or a brother, sister, uncle,
aunt, nephew, or niece, commits incest, which constitutes a felony of
the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or
s. 775.084. "Sexual intercourse" is the penetration of the female sex
organ by the male sex organ, however slight; emission of semen is not
required.

I would think that if LE was aware that Lee is the father that they would be required to arrest him.  I don't think that LE can over look a felony.  Any legal eagles have an answer?
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1582 on: November 26, 2008, 03:34:58 PM »

826.04 Incest. ---
required.

I would think that if LE was aware that Lee is the father that they would be required to arrest him.  I don't think that LE can over look a felony.  Any legal eagles have an answer?

I agree 100 percent!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1583 on: November 26, 2008, 03:35:11 PM »

I may be way off on this one ... but could the "lost numbers" search maybe be a search for "how to lose a cell phone number"? 

She had a pretty elaborate story about switching cell phones, SIM card, numbers saved to phone not SIM ... yadda, yadda, yadda

She had to know someone would question her for Zanny's number ...

Latest reveal on Lee touching Casey ... WELL ... we only have to wait for a few hrs, I'm sure ... Cindy will have SOMETHING to say to the news on this one ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1584 on: November 26, 2008, 03:37:05 PM »

I think Casey was banging several around the time she conceived Caylee.Lee did end up giving DNA so LE would know if he was the father.It must not be a crime if he is because he is still running around free as a bird...
Hi Taterkinz!  Did Lee end up giving DNA?  I did not know for sure, thank you for clarifying!!  Smile

Lee didn't volunteer his DNA.  A subpoena was issued to obtain it.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1585 on: November 26, 2008, 03:37:23 PM »

826.04 Incest. ---
required.

This is why I am not inclined to believe the incest theory, DONT GET ME WRONG the speculation surrounding the idea of Lee as the father is OVERWHELMING, but if LE has the proof of who the father is, and then on top of that has Lee's DNA they would have to make an arrest if he was in fact the father.

NOW that being said, how do we know that he was not arrested and let out on bail in secret?  I know that seems impossible, but he has been "gone" for quite a while.

jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1586 on: November 26, 2008, 03:37:24 PM »

826.04 Incest. ---
required.

IIRC it was said that LE knows who the father is but they didnt confirm or say that they believe caseys story of it being the ortiz guy that died

and on charges on lee I think they have a bigger fish to fry and want to settle that first I believe there may be age issues with that as well
Paulah
Scared Monkey

Harvey

« Reply #1587 on: November 26, 2008, 03:37:44 PM »

HELP!  Recent doc. dump on Fox link..How can I enlarge it or save it to a pdf. file.  I cant read it, print is too small and I can't enlarge it, or dont know how!  Geesh, its H&!! to get old!  Thanks, paula
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1588 on: November 26, 2008, 03:38:11 PM »

I may be way off on this one ... but could the "lost numbers" search maybe be a search for "how to lose a cell phone number"? 

She had a pretty elaborate story about switching cell phones, SIM card, numbers saved to phone not SIM ... yadda, yadda, yadda

Latest reveal on Lee touching Casey ... WELL ... we only have to wait for a few hrs, I'm sure ... Cindy will have SOMETHING to say to the news on this one ...

Good thought Invision! 
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1589 on: November 26, 2008, 03:38:53 PM »

I think Casey was considering her options and at one time was thinking about "offing" her parents so she could have the house.  Remember how she told Amy they could move into the house together?

I think Casey was considering her options and at one time was thinking about "offing" her parents so she could have the house.  Remember how she told Amy they could move into the house together?

From early on I have been saying that she was planning something nefarious to assume the house.  I think her plan was to get rid of Caylee and her parents to get the house.  I have wondered if Lee was in the know?  She would have had to share any proceeds with him in line of succession and certainly if there was insurance funds she would have had to split.  That is of course if she hadn't been planning to make Lee suffer a "broken neck" in an unfortunate accident as well.  Which close friend, if any, was possibly going to help her?  She did need "one more day".

I have thoughts and ideas that seem almost too grotesque to even imagine, but I do it anyway. One thought would be....Was Casey a serial killer in the making? I believe this could be so. I can see that maybe Cindy and George were next in line. And then, who knows, the world was her oyster.

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1590 on: November 26, 2008, 03:39:23 PM »

826.04 Incest. ---
required.

If this were the case, I wonder if the upcoming trial has anything to do with his not having been arrested.  I would think it could potentially affect the outcome, so for now it's on the back burner. 

I don't doubt for a second that Lee messed with Casey for years.  I don't doubt that the whole family knew that the potential of his being Caylee's dad was there.  I just don't know what the official DNA results were.   Whether he is or not doesn't change what has gone on.  The possibility of it was the motivator.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1591 on: November 26, 2008, 03:39:32 PM »

AL told Nate at one point that KC told him (AL) that her father had abused her in the past. Nate was unaware of when that would have happened or the nature of the abuse.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1592 on: November 26, 2008, 03:40:15 PM »

From the transcripts, page 48

Jesse also mentioned that in September 2005, Casey told Jesse that she didn't feel comfortable around her ******* Casey alledgedly told him that before this day *** had tried to have sex with her. Jesse didn't ask her to elaborate, but from the context of the conversation he believed that Casey meant that *** had tried to pressure Casey into having sexual intercourse with her.

OMG, it was LEE!!! 

Am I the only one that has a problem with the "her" when I insert "brother" and/or "Lee" into the **** blanks?

I noticed that also, and spent a while trying come up with other (female) names that would fit into those spaces with asterisks.
Me too, and I came up empty, am very curious about this.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1593 on: November 26, 2008, 03:40:35 PM »

OK, so Cindy has worked really hard these past few months to create this perfect family portfolio. Now she is finding out that her precious innocent daughter accused her son of molesting her (or Caylee). How is she going to defend this? If she says it's true, her son is a monster and will be arrested, if she says it's a lie, then her daughter is a liar and is in all likelihood lying about everything else.

Hmmmm what do you think of your "Mother of the Year" now Cindy? 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1594 on: November 26, 2008, 03:40:37 PM »

You would think a family with this many skeletons in their closets would not only try to keep the closet doors shut but their mouths as well.  From day one they were laying blame in front of the cameras ...  I know how frustrated I am on a daily basis ... can you imagine LE?  OMGosh ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1595 on: November 26, 2008, 03:41:04 PM »

I think we're about to see Cindy officially lose it. 

I'm sure Jesse will be an even bigger target now than he already was.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1596 on: November 26, 2008, 03:41:30 PM »

I predict it will be the often used excuse that middle school was a transition time for poor Casey, fitting in with the crowd and all, what she really meant was that her brother was trying to comfort her and kc just simply mistook his gestures. She knew all about it and oh yeah everybody's out to get us, they steal from us and why aren't you looking for "the little girl". Again  shut up cindi.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1597 on: November 26, 2008, 03:41:56 PM »

826.04 Incest. ---
required.

This is why I am not inclined to believe the incest theory, DONT GET ME WRONG the speculation surrounding the idea of Lee as the father is OVERWHELMING, but if LE has the proof of who the father is, and then on top of that has Lee's DNA they would have to make an arrest if he was in fact the father.

NOW that being said, how do we know that he was not arrested and let out on bail in secret?  I know that seems impossible, but he has been "gone" for quite a while.

Wouldn't that be public record then? I am sure the news people or monkeys would have caught onto that, if it werethe case.

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1598 on: November 26, 2008, 03:43:46 PM »

826.04 Incest. ---
required.

If this were the case, I wonder if the upcoming trial has anything to do with his not having been arrested.  I would think it could potentially affect the outcome, so for now it's on the back burner. 

I don't doubt for a second that Lee messed with Casey for years.  I don't doubt that the whole family knew that the potential of his being Caylee's dad was there.  I just don't know what the official DNA results were.   Whether he is or not doesn't change what has gone on.  The possibility of it was the motivator.

LE may have made a deal in exchange for testimony.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1599 on: November 26, 2008, 03:45:08 PM »

Not sold on this whole thing yet...BUT

George mentions in his interview to the FBI that Lee was who Casey told first about her pregnancy.  Lee and Casey always kept secrets from him and Cindy.

Lee became angry and detached from Casey around the time she was pregnant and had Caylee.
I can't get that out of my mind. Why would Lee become angry and detached? I have no siblings, but I would imagine that you would be supportive. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.