April 24, 2024, 04:56:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #65  (Read 339501 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1600 on: November 26, 2008, 03:45:31 PM »

Florida Statute regarding incest

826.04 Incest. ---
  Whoever knowingly marries or has sexual intercourse with a person to
whom he is related by lineal consanguinity, or a brother, sister, uncle,
aunt, nephew, or niece, commits incest, which constitutes a felony of
the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or
s. 775.084. "Sexual intercourse" is the penetration of the female sex
organ by the male sex organ, however slight; emission of semen is not
required.

I would think that if LE was aware that Lee is the father that they would be required to arrest him.  I don't think that LE can over look a felony.  Any legal eagles have an answer?

If this were the case, I wonder if the upcoming trial has anything to do with his not having been arrested.  I would think it could potentially affect the outcome, so for now it's on the back burner. 

I don't doubt for a second that Lee messed with Casey for years.  I don't doubt that the whole family knew that the potential of his being Caylee's dad was there.  I just don't know what the official DNA results were.   Whether he is or not doesn't change what has gone on.  The possibility of it was the motivator.

LE may have made a deal in exchange for testimony.

oooooooooh .. good thought. In exchange for testimony and for "disappearing" until the trial?

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1601 on: November 26, 2008, 03:45:33 PM »

I think Casey was considering her options and at one time was thinking about "offing" her parents so she could have the house.  Remember how she told Amy they could move into the house together?

I think Casey was considering her options and at one time was thinking about "offing" her parents so she could have the house.  Remember how she told Amy they could move into the house together?

From early on I have been saying that she was planning something nefarious to assume the house.  I think her plan was to get rid of Caylee and her parents to get the house.  I have wondered if Lee was in the know?  She would have had to share any proceeds with him in line of succession and certainly if there was insurance funds she would have had to split.  That is of course if she hadn't been planning to make Lee suffer a "broken neck" in an unfortunate accident as well.  Which close friend, if any, was possibly going to help her?  She did need "one more day".

I have thoughts and ideas that seem almost too grotesque to even imagine, but I do it anyway. One thought would be....Was Casey a serial killer in the making? I believe this could be so. I can see that maybe Cindy and George were next in line. And then, who knows, the world was her oyster.

If Casey could have gotten by with killing Caylee, yes I believe she would have continued.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1602 on: November 26, 2008, 03:45:53 PM »

Better yet, how is Lee going to respond to his sister's allegations? It's now out there, KC told Tony Lee was trying to molest her. This is going to piss him off and who know what HE will come up with, what KC details will we get?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1603 on: November 26, 2008, 03:46:12 PM »

826.04 Incest. ---
required.

I would think that if LE was aware that Lee is the father that they would be required to arrest him.  I don't think that LE can over look a felony.  Any legal eagles have an answer?

If this were the case, I wonder if the upcoming trial has anything to do with his not having been arrested.  I would think it could potentially affect the outcome, so for now it's on the back burner. 

I don't doubt for a second that Lee messed with Casey for years.  I don't doubt that the whole family knew that the potential of his being Caylee's dad was there.  I just don't know what the official DNA results were.   Whether he is or not doesn't change what has gone on.  The possibility of it was the motivator.

double jeopardy was on the tip of my tongue but I knew that wasn't it. Lee getting arrested right now could totally affect the outcome, also maybe something in the incest law about age because of know OF cousins who are married w/ children in Michigan.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1604 on: November 26, 2008, 03:46:44 PM »

826.04 Incest. ---
required.

I agree 100 percent!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is why I am not inclined to believe the incest theory, DONT GET ME WRONG the speculation surrounding the idea of Lee as the father is OVERWHELMING, but if LE has the proof of who the father is, and then on top of that has Lee's DNA they would have to make an arrest if he was in fact the father.

NOW that being said, how do we know that he was not arrested and let out on bail in secret?  I know that seems impossible, but he has been "gone" for quite a while.

Wouldn't that be public record then? I am sure the news people or monkeys would have caught onto that, if it werethe case.
Yup! So if Lee is the father than LE is not doing their job.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1605 on: November 26, 2008, 03:46:52 PM »

Does anyone remember what Cindy said in her FBI interview about Lee being sick?  How old he was?  How long the recovery was?  I cannot remember anything.

Lee was 16 and Casey was 13. I believe for about a year, something to do with acne meds he was taking.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1606 on: November 26, 2008, 03:47:16 PM »

Discovery released in the state's case against Casey Anthony - Set One
November 26, 2008

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/112608discoverysetone/indexGallery.htm

Discovery released in the state's case against Casey Anthony - Set Two
November 26, 2008

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/112608discoverysettwo/indexGallery.htm

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1607 on: November 26, 2008, 03:47:21 PM »

Geesh   I'm 
#1  keep in mind that this is Casey's  story to someone... Kinda like Joran's stories
#2  from the one doc...   what age is considered middle school ?
#3  from the other doc... spacing in the doc and blacked out protionions   bother, father, mother   then Lee, Dad or Mom   all kinda fit.
#4  Lee is not in jail and given FL law  is it an automatic deal even if no one files charges of suspected incest

#5 refer back to #1   JMO 

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1608 on: November 26, 2008, 03:47:50 PM »

IMO (only) ... IF this is Lee's child ... I would be inclined to believe that Casey would hold her "disappearance/murder" over his head as well ... and ask his assistance in disposal of the body and cover up ... afterall in her minds eye it would be "his fault" to begin with ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1609 on: November 26, 2008, 03:48:28 PM »

Not sold on this whole thing yet...BUT

George mentions in his interview to the FBI that Lee was who Casey told first about her pregnancy.  Lee and Casey always kept secrets from him and Cindy.

Lee became angry and detached from Casey around the time she was pregnant and had Caylee.
I can't get that out of my mind. Why would Lee become angry and detached? I have no siblings, but I would imagine that you would be supportive. 
YUP!!  I just do not understand..and George said it in his interview with the FBI, I had to listen to that portion a few times.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1610 on: November 26, 2008, 03:48:45 PM »

Looks like our "hunches" and speculations weren't too far off the mark!  This is huge.   I have a feeling that this just might be the avenue Baez will travel down in his attempt to say that it "all makes sense".  She wanted to get rid of the child who was conceived as a result of ongoing abuse and she felt forced to carry, deliver and raise.

I wonder if all of the crap she pulled on her parents was in the name of revenge.  I can't say that I wouldn't try to hurt a parent who allowed abuse to go on or didn't believe me when I told them about it.

I agree...and also that because of the abuse...KC is mentally unstable and only deserves a couple of years in an institution...
Are you smoking the Anthony reefer SS?

that wasn't nice...  I was just speculating and continuing with Flossy's train of thought...
to what may be Baez's defence...and eventual outcome..I've seen abused women get away with murder in the courts...literally

You don't have to say I'm smokin' weed...wasn't it you that said yesterday not to offer up something you can't deliver on 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1611 on: November 26, 2008, 03:49:03 PM »

Does anyone remember what Cindy said in her FBI interview about Lee being sick?  How old he was?  How long the recovery was?  I cannot remember anything.

I think he was 16.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1612 on: November 26, 2008, 03:49:11 PM »

From the transcripts, page 48

Jesse also mentioned that in September 2005, Casey told Jesse that she didn't feel comfortable around her ******* Casey alledgedly told him that before this day *** had tried to have sex with her. Jesse didn't ask her to elaborate, but from the context of the conversation he believed that Casey meant that *** had tried to pressure Casey into having sexual intercourse with her.

OMG, it was LEE!!! 

Am I the only one that has a problem with the "her" when I insert "brother" and/or "Lee" into the **** blanks?

I noticed that also, and spent a while trying come up with other (female) names that would fit into those spaces with asterisks.
Me too, and I came up empty, am very curious about this.
Jesse also mentioned that in September 2005, Casey told Jesse that she didn't feel comfortable around her brother.   Casey alledgedly told him that before this day, LEE had tried to have sex with her.   Jesse didn't ask her to elaborate, but from the context of the conversation, he believed that Casey meant that LEE had tried to pressure Casey into having sexual intercourse with her (CASEY).  I've added punctuation, this is how I'm reading it.  Did I miss something?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1613 on: November 26, 2008, 03:50:19 PM »

Geesh   I'm 
#1  keep in mind that this is Casey's  story to someone... Kinda like Joran's stories
#2  from the one doc...   what age is considered middle school ?
#3  from the other doc... spacing in the doc and blacked out protionions   bother, father, mother   then Lee, Dad or Mom   all kinda fit.
#4  Lee is not in jail and given FL law  is it an automatic deal even if no one files charges of suspected incest

#5 refer back to #1   JMO 
I am with you and just as confused..not ready to jump the fence yet but boy are these Anthony's gonna push me over!

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1614 on: November 26, 2008, 03:50:32 PM »

I may be way off on this one ... but could the "lost numbers" search maybe be a search for "how to lose a cell phone number"? 

She had a pretty elaborate story about switching cell phones, SIM card, numbers saved to phone not SIM ... yadda, yadda, yadda

She had to know someone would question her for Zanny's number ...

Latest reveal on Lee touching Casey ... WELL ... we only have to wait for a few hrs, I'm sure ... Cindy will have SOMETHING to say to the news on this one ...
Invision  JMO  but if she could remember who the carrier was for the "other phone"  I'm sure some records exit under some name   somewhere

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1615 on: November 26, 2008, 03:52:24 PM »

Looks like our "hunches" and speculations weren't too far off the mark!  This is huge.   I have a feeling that this just might be the avenue Baez will travel down in his attempt to say that it "all makes sense".  She wanted to get rid of the child who was conceived as a result of ongoing abuse and she felt forced to carry, deliver and raise.

I wonder if all of the crap she pulled on her parents was in the name of revenge.  I can't say that I wouldn't try to hurt a parent who allowed abuse to go on or didn't believe me when I told them about it.

I agree...and also that because of the abuse...KC is mentally unstable and only deserves a couple of years in an institution...
Are you smoking the Anthony reefer SS?

that wasn't nice...  I was just speculating and continuing with Flossy's train of thought...
to what may be Baez's defence...and eventual outcome..I've seen abused women get away with murder in the courts...literally

You don't have to say I'm smokin' weed...wasn't it you that said yesterday not to offer up something you can't deliver on 
AH!  Gotcha!  I read you wrong...LOL  I thought you were trying to sympathize with Casey and did not understand.  I will have to read my little bit of posts from yesterday to see what you are talking about.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1616 on: November 26, 2008, 03:53:00 PM »

Lee was 16 and Casey was 13. I believe for about a year, something to do with acne meds he was taking.

Thank you. 
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1617 on: November 26, 2008, 03:53:09 PM »

I may be way off on this one ... but could the "lost numbers" search maybe be a search for "how to lose a cell phone number"? 

She had a pretty elaborate story about switching cell phones, SIM card, numbers saved to phone not SIM ... yadda, yadda, yadda

She had to know someone would question her for Zanny's number ...

Latest reveal on Lee touching Casey ... WELL ... we only have to wait for a few hrs, I'm sure ... Cindy will have SOMETHING to say to the news on this one ...
Invision  JMO  but if she could remember who the carrier was for the "other phone"  I'm sure some records exit under some name   somewhere

The way I understand it, there is only one phone LINE, but two phones.  When KC transfers that AT&T sim card to the other cell phone, that phone will ring.  The phone number itself is "contained" on that sim card and whatever phone kc uses, LE still gets the same info in regards to records, pings, calls, etc.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1618 on: November 26, 2008, 03:53:56 PM »

Stupid Question, but is there a statute of limitations on incest? Could that be why no charges have been filed?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1619 on: November 26, 2008, 03:54:42 PM »

sick as in mentally ill that is a huge risk with acne meds in teenage boys
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.