April 24, 2024, 06:30:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #65  (Read 339502 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1620 on: November 26, 2008, 03:55:36 PM »

Does anyone remember what Cindy said in her FBI interview about Lee being sick?  How old he was?  How long the recovery was?  I cannot remember anything.

Lee was 16 and Casey was 13. I believe for about a year, something to do with acne meds he was taking.
Stupid Question, but is there a statute of limitations on incest? Could that be why no charges have been filed?
If there was would it not be the standard "2 Years after first knowledge incident"?

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1621 on: November 26, 2008, 03:58:51 PM »

I believe that it could be a "he said", "she said" type of thing.  She was over 18, and didn't report it, so couldn't it be argued that it was consensual?  No Nanners!!  I'm just pointing out that she was a legal adult and did not report it as rape so from a LEGAL standpoint, wouldn't they have to arrest them BOTH?
jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1622 on: November 26, 2008, 03:59:22 PM »

Does anyone remember what Cindy said in her FBI interview about Lee being sick?  How old he was?  How long the recovery was?  I cannot remember anything.

Lee was 16 and Casey was 13. I believe for about a year, something to do with acne meds he was taking.
Stupid Question, but is there a statute of limitations on incest? Could that be why no charges have been filed?
If there was would it not be the standard "2 Years after first knowledge incident"?

casey was of age when caylee was born so does that apply would it be considered consentual ?
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1623 on: November 26, 2008, 03:59:52 PM »

I think Casey was banging several around the time she conceived Caylee.Lee did end up giving DNA so LE would know if he was the father.It must not be a crime if he is because he is still running around free as a bird...

Even if he didn't turn out to be Caylee's father, their behavior resulted from the fact that they knew that it was a possibility - all they knew was that Jesse was not her father at that point.  They did not know who was. 
As desperate as Casey always was for $ and had to steal I think it says something for the lack of asking for child support from the "father".
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1624 on: November 26, 2008, 04:00:14 PM »

I believe that it could be a "he said", "she said" type of thing.  She was over 18, and didn't report it, so couldn't it be argued that it was consensual?  No Nanners!!  I'm just pointing out that she was a legal adult and did not report it as rape so from a LEGAL standpoint, wouldn't they have to arrest them BOTH?
Good point!

doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1625 on: November 26, 2008, 04:00:57 PM »

From the transcripts, page 48

Jesse also mentioned that in September 2005, Casey told Jesse that she didn't feel comfortable around her ******* Casey alledgedly told him that before this day *** had tried to have sex with her. Jesse didn't ask her to elaborate, but from the context of the conversation he believed that Casey meant that *** had tried to pressure Casey into having sexual intercourse with her.

OMG, it was LEE!!! 

Am I the only one that has a problem with the "her" when I insert "brother" and/or "Lee" into the **** blanks?

I noticed that also, and spent a while trying come up with other (female) names that would fit into those spaces with asterisks.
Me too, and I came up empty, am very curious about this.
Casey is a liar.  Why would you believe her now?
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1626 on: November 26, 2008, 04:01:31 PM »

Information on Florida statute of limitations on incest

Civil Lawsuits
In Florida, the filing of a civil claim dealing with sexual abuse or incest may be commenced at any time within:

7 years after the age of majority (any time before your 25th birthday),
4 years after you leave the dependency of the abuser (even if you are older than 25), or
4 years from the time of your discovery of both the injury and the causal relationship between the injury and the abuse.
The last provision deals with the "delayed discovery rule."  Florida is one of 28 states to have such a rule, which effectively extends the statute of limitations for sexual abuse.  Taking into account the unique nature of sexual abuse, the stigma associated with it, and the likelihood of  "repressed memories," Florida allows the statute of limitations not to begin until the victim "either knows or reasonably should know of the wrongful act giving rise to the cause of action."  This means that adults who "discover" that they were abused long ago have 4 years from such a discovery to file a claim, regardless of their age. 

However, the law says it cannot be used retroactively, and there is great debate in many state legislatures about that very premise, and many lawyers are trying to challenge it.  Your best bet is to contact an attorney familiar with any recent changes in the law in your jurisdiction. 

Criminal Cases
For criminal cases, a prosecutor may file a charge of aggravated rape at any time, regardless of the age of the victim and with no time limitation (an aggravated rape is generally a rape that involves a weapon, more than one person, or seriously injures the victim). 

Prosecution for sexual assault or abuse has a statute of limitations of four years.   However, there is an exception made for DNA analysis, which allows for the prosecution of a rapist anytime within one year of the discovery of DNA evidence, even if it is discovered after the ordinary statute of limitations period ran out.

In regards to child molestation specifically, there have recently been many changes to the statute of limitations nationwide.  Indeed, eleven states have completely removed the limitations for child-sex crimes in the past 10 years.  But after the Supreme court ruled that retroactively changing the statute of limitations (in order to prosecute crimes from long ago) was unconstitutional, many states were forced to scrap plans to do just that (Florida was one such state).  The current law only allows four years from the date of the incident, but the law is likely to change soon, as there are many bills on the floor (as of 2006) to extend it to 10 years. 

What's more, Florida has an extremely large number of complicated exceptions to it's limitation rules, so you should talk to an attorney familiar with Florida law for the most up to date information.
jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1627 on: November 26, 2008, 04:01:49 PM »

I think Casey was banging several around the time she conceived Caylee.Lee did end up giving DNA so LE would know if he was the father.It must not be a crime if he is because he is still running around free as a bird...

Even if he didn't turn out to be Caylee's father, their behavior resulted from the fact that they knew that it was a possibility - all they knew was that Jesse was not her father at that point.  They did not know who was. 
As desperate as Casey always was for $ and had to steal I think it says something for the lack of asking for child support from the "father".
I am on the fence with that cuz I can see CA with her greed oh no he is going to pay why shouldnt he unless you dont want it to be known or if she slept with that many that you just dont know
but on the flip side she wanted to keep control and not share caylee
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1628 on: November 26, 2008, 04:03:04 PM »

casey was of age when caylee was born so does that apply would it be considered consentual ?

Not for incest.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1629 on: November 26, 2008, 04:03:44 PM »

Here is my thinking on this..based on how Casey has been so far..in regards to her lying.

Casey was preggo - Jesse was her boyfriend.  Casey was going to tell him she was preggo.  She told Jesse about Lee to cover in case that if ever tested and results showed not Jesse's, that way Jesse would not leave her, but rather feel sorry for her. 

"She is JUST LIKE HER MOTHER" According to George.  "PITTY ME CINDY" = PITTY ME CASEY

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1630 on: November 26, 2008, 04:04:58 PM »

I may be way off on this one ... but could the "lost numbers" search maybe be a search for "how to lose a cell phone number"? 

She had a pretty elaborate story about switching cell phones, SIM card, numbers saved to phone not SIM ... yadda, yadda, yadda

She had to know someone would question her for Zanny's number ...

Latest reveal on Lee touching Casey ... WELL ... we only have to wait for a few hrs, I'm sure ... Cindy will have SOMETHING to say to the news on this one ...
Invision  JMO  but if she could remember who the carrier was for the "other phone"  I'm sure some records exit under some name   somewhere

It was the same carrier ... supposedly 2 phones 1 SIM card ... therefore same number ... I was only speculating as to why she would search for "lost numbers" ... trying to come up w/an excuse as to why she would not have Zanny's number in the "non lost" phone ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1631 on: November 26, 2008, 04:05:29 PM »

Looks like our "hunches" and speculations weren't too far off the mark!  This is huge.   I have a feeling that this just might be the avenue Baez will travel down in his attempt to say that it "all makes sense".  She wanted to get rid of the child who was conceived as a result of ongoing abuse and she felt forced to carry, deliver and raise.

I wonder if all of the crap she pulled on her parents was in the name of revenge.  I can't say that I wouldn't try to hurt a parent who allowed abuse to go on or didn't believe me when I told them about it.

I agree...and also that because of the abuse...KC is mentally unstable and only deserves a couple of years in an institution...
Are you smoking the Anthony reefer SS?

that wasn't nice...  I was just speculating and continuing with Flossy's train of thought...
to what may be Baez's defence...and eventual outcome..I've seen abused women get away with murder in the courts...literally

You don't have to say I'm smokin' weed...wasn't it you that said yesterday not to offer up something you can't deliver on 
AH!  Gotcha!  I read you wrong...LOL  I thought you were trying to sympathize with Casey and did not understand.  I will have to read my little bit of posts from yesterday to see what you are talking about.

Dolce Sayz

SeaSearcher..you are so mean showin a sundae you can not back up!!! 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1632 on: November 26, 2008, 04:06:13 PM »

From the transcripts, page 48

Jesse also mentioned that in September 2005, Casey told Jesse that she didn't feel comfortable around her ******* Casey alledgedly told him that before this day *** had tried to have sex with her. Jesse didn't ask her to elaborate, but from the context of the conversation he believed that Casey meant that *** had tried to pressure Casey into having sexual intercourse with her.

OMG, it was LEE!!! 

Am I the only one that has a problem with the "her" when I insert "brother" and/or "Lee" into the **** blanks?

I noticed that also, and spent a while trying come up with other (female) names that would fit into those spaces with asterisks.
Me too, and I came up empty, am very curious about this.
Casey is a liar.  Why would you believe her now?

Agreed. I am having a hard time jumping onto this bandwagon just yet.

But I did take some time out to make the monkey jump!  Wink

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1633 on: November 26, 2008, 04:07:03 PM »

Information on Florida statute of limitations on incest

Civil Lawsuits
In Florida, the filing of a civil claim dealing with sexual abuse or incest may be commenced at any time within:

7 years after the age of majority (any time before your 25th birthday),
4 years after you leave the dependency of the abuser (even if you are older than 25), or
4 years from the time of your discovery of both the injury and the causal relationship between the injury and the abuse.
The last provision deals with the "delayed discovery rule."  Florida is one of 28 states to have such a rule, which effectively extends the statute of limitations for sexual abuse.  Taking into account the unique nature of sexual abuse, the stigma associated with it, and the likelihood of  "repressed memories," Florida allows the statute of limitations not to begin until the victim "either knows or reasonably should know of the wrongful act giving rise to the cause of action."  This means that adults who "discover" that they were abused long ago have 4 years from such a discovery to file a claim, regardless of their age. 

However, the law says it cannot be used retroactively, and there is great debate in many state legislatures about that very premise, and many lawyers are trying to challenge it.  Your best bet is to contact an attorney familiar with any recent changes in the law in your jurisdiction. 

Criminal Cases
For criminal cases, a prosecutor may file a charge of aggravated rape at any time, regardless of the age of the victim and with no time limitation (an aggravated rape is generally a rape that involves a weapon, more than one person, or seriously injures the victim). 

Prosecution for sexual assault or abuse has a statute of limitations of four years.   However, there is an exception made for DNA analysis, which allows for the prosecution of a rapist anytime within one year of the discovery of DNA evidence, even if it is discovered after the ordinary statute of limitations period ran out.

In regards to child molestation specifically, there have recently been many changes to the statute of limitations nationwide.  Indeed, eleven states have completely removed the limitations for child-sex crimes in the past 10 years.  But after the Supreme court ruled that retroactively changing the statute of limitations (in order to prosecute crimes from long ago) was unconstitutional, many states were forced to scrap plans to do just that (Florida was one such state).  The current law only allows four years from the date of the incident, but the law is likely to change soon, as there are many bills on the floor (as of 2006) to extend it to 10 years. 

What's more, Florida has an extremely large number of complicated exceptions to it's limitation rules, so you should talk to an attorney familiar with Florida law for the most up to date information.

So the limitations hasn't run out because she is not 25 or does that rule apply only to parents that sexually abuse their kids?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1634 on: November 26, 2008, 04:08:54 PM »

Florida Statute regarding incest

826.04 Incest. ---
  Whoever knowingly marries or has sexual intercourse with a person to
whom he is related by lineal consanguinity, or a brother, sister, uncle,
aunt, nephew, or niece, commits incest, which constitutes a felony of
the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or
s. 775.084. "Sexual intercourse" is the penetration of the female sex
organ by the male sex organ, however slight; emission of semen is not
required.

I would think that if LE was aware that Lee is the father that they would be required to arrest him.  I don't think that LE can over look a felony.  Any legal eagles have an answer?

I agree 100 percent!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is why I am not inclined to believe the incest theory, DONT GET ME WRONG the speculation surrounding the idea of Lee as the father is OVERWHELMING, but if LE has the proof of who the father is, and then on top of that has Lee's DNA they would have to make an arrest if he was in fact the father.

NOW that being said, how do we know that he was not arrested and let out on bail in secret?  I know that seems impossible, but he has been "gone" for quite a while.
That is a possiblity. Also might be why Lee lawyered up because he did it after C & G did if I remember right.

Maybe LE is holding off since this case is so....explosive!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1635 on: November 26, 2008, 04:08:58 PM »

References to Lee Anthony's sexual advances towards Casey ...

Discovery released in the state's case against Casey Anthony - Set One
November 26, 2008

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/112608discoverysetone/1/lg/Anthony_pgs_2271-2320_Page_48.htm

Discovery released in the state's case against Casey Anthony - Set Two
November 26, 2008

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/112608discoverysettwo/1/lg/Anthony_pgs_2321-2400_R_Page_36.htm

+++++++++

Discovery released in the state's case against Casey Anthony - Set One
November 26, 2008

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/112608discoverysetone/indexGallery.htm

Discovery released in the state's case against Casey Anthony - Set Two
November 26, 2008

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/112608discoverysettwo/indexGallery.htm

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1636 on: November 26, 2008, 04:10:06 PM »

Could be why Family Services was seen at the house early in the investigation ... to establish a timeline of alleged abuse ... if Casey stated it started in Middle School, she would have been under age and considered a minor victim child...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1637 on: November 26, 2008, 04:10:52 PM »

I would think there would not be. Also I hope your sweet pup is feeling better.
jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1638 on: November 26, 2008, 04:11:25 PM »

Here is my thinking on this..based on how Casey has been so far..in regards to her lying.

Casey was preggo - Jesse was her boyfriend.  Casey was going to tell him she was preggo.  She told Jesse about Lee to cover in case that if ever tested and results showed not Jesse's, that way Jesse would not leave her, but rather feel sorry for her. 

"She is JUST LIKE HER MOTHER" According to George.  "PITTY ME CINDY" = PITTY ME CASEY

unfortunately having personal experience in this situation some one close to me was molested by I guess you could say family member the child didn't remember clearly she too was awakened by the incident when she told her mother the mother told her it was just a dream the person had already went and confessed to the mother his actions and in confusion, fear and love for both thats how she chose to deal with it later when it came out that it was not a dream the child resented the mother for not protecting her and taking her side this child grew up to be very promiscuous and allowed men to use and abuse her and eventually ended up on meds and detached as a mother she admitted later she was always trying to punish her mother for not protecting her
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1639 on: November 26, 2008, 04:11:29 PM »

Casey Anthony Indicted On First-Degree Murder Charge, Arrested
Casey Anthony Attorney Lashes Out; Says Everyone 'Will Understand'
POSTED: 3:44 pm EDT October 14, 2008
UPDATED: 5:51 pm EDT October 14, 2008

Baez urged the media to ask the tough the questions.

"I sincerely believe when we have finally spoken, everyone -- and I mean everyone -- will sit back and say, 'Now I understand and that explains it.'"

Baez then ended the new conference without answering questions.

Baez let nearly all local media crews into his office except for a television crew.

"Casey wants to be here and she has always wanted to speak but she trusts me and will allow me to speak for her," Baez said. "There will be no questions or any blurting out of anything. If there is, of course, you will find yourself out in the parking lot with some other less respectful people (TV crew)," Baez said. "I won't stand for any tabloid reporting or any cheap shots or lack of respect."

http://www.local6.com/news/17714128/detail.html#

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.