April 23, 2024, 07:56:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #65  (Read 339450 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1660 on: November 26, 2008, 04:26:07 PM »

Hi Monkeys....been here, just lurking for a while...waiting for something to chime in on.
I want to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving..may your day be filled with blessings.

Amidst all the speculations, documents, videos and searches, one thing that stands out most to me today is the fact that Caylee will not be home.... And that breaks my heart.
As my family sits down for our first Thanksgiving with our our Heather (daughter lost to car accident December 2007), we will take time to remember and give thanks for her, as well as for Caylee. And in my heart I know that Heather is holding Cayless hand...keeping watch and helping her along in Heaven.

Hi Cyn
 So very sorry about your daughter. It is hard for me to think of how you must feel but I am amazed at the love and care you are giving to Caylee's memory and spirit. When we sit down tomorrow I will think of your family and pray that each and every day is blessed for you.
  J
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1661 on: November 26, 2008, 04:26:24 PM »

Here is my thinking on this..based on how Casey has been so far..in regards to her lying.

Casey was preggo - Jesse was her boyfriend.  Casey was going to tell him she was preggo.  She told Jesse about Lee to cover in case that if ever tested and results showed not Jesse's, that way Jesse would not leave her, but rather feel sorry for her. 

"She is JUST LIKE HER MOTHER" According to George.  "PITTY ME CINDY" = PITTY ME CASEY

unfortunately having personal experience in this situation some one close to me was molested by I guess you could say family member the child didn't remember clearly she too was awakened by the incident when she told her mother the mother told her it was just a dream the person had already went and confessed to the mother his actions and in confusion, fear and love for both thats how she chose to deal with it later when it came out that it was not a dream the child resented the mother for not protecting her and taking her side this child grew up to be very promiscuous and allowed men to use and abuse her and eventually ended up on meds and detached as a mother she admitted later she was always trying to punish her mother for not protecting her
That is very sad, I have a relative who went through the same sort of thing.  I do not think I could face that as a parent, it would be hard for sure.

Casey does get around, but according to prior statements from Ex-Bf's she was more like the "male" in the sexual role, unlike the submissive type you tend to see emerge from the situations discribed above.

I humbly disagree.  I think being sexually exploited/abused could bring about aggressive sexual behaviour in a female because that is what she is being taught by being abused. I am sure all crazy sorts of things could happen when someone is abused.  Not trying to attack your opinion or come off as argumentative, I hope this doesn't sound that way, jmo.
Not at all.  She was the agressive one according to one of her ex's, which makes it seem like she would detach herself from the situation rather than submit to it and just accept it.  That sort of behavior comes from a person who has a history of being used. 

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1662 on: November 26, 2008, 04:26:34 PM »

Dolce Sayz

SeaSearcher..you are so mean showin a sundae you can not back up!!! 

ROFLMAO  You want me to back up my statement with "reefer"?   

You cant have the sundae back btw!  LOL

That's OK...I have plenty..do you need another one

Seriously tho..when is the big day? boy's & Girl's, one of each..?

I know I'm not up to date with modern times but I think I covered all of the options 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1663 on: November 26, 2008, 04:27:23 PM »

If JB has any leaning towards using the alledged abuse as a defense he is going to have a tough time. So far, his defense has been unwavering that Caylee is alive. How is he going to switch gears halfway through? Oh sorry about that, she is dead but there is a very good reason for it!! I don't thinks so. I also am not convinced that KC is telling the truth. With that kind of sociopathy it is very common for the person to make up stories of rape and abuse. It seems to be part of their dynamic. I will hold judgement on this for awhile.

Carmen
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1664 on: November 26, 2008, 04:28:50 PM »

joesamasmama... Glad to hear that, when my pup isn't feeling well, I get very upset.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1665 on: November 26, 2008, 04:31:01 PM »

Dolce Sayz

SeaSearcher..you are so mean showin a sundae you can not back up!!! 

ROFLMAO  You want me to back up my statement with "reefer"?   

You cant have the sundae back btw!  LOL

That's OK...I have plenty..do you need another one
Seriously tho..when is the big day? boy's & Girl's, one of each..?

I know I'm not up to date with modern times but I think I covered all of the options 
No more on the icecream, it will make me fat!  LOL

We had a doc apt today that went well, they gave us a "guess" on the sexes, but said not to bank on it as we are only on 15th week and this could all change.  We will know soon enough the FOR SURE gender of each.  Thank you for asking.  Last I checked it was still just boy or girl options..LOL

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1666 on: November 26, 2008, 04:32:53 PM »

If JB has any leaning towards using the alledged abuse as a defense he is going to have a tough time. So far, his defense has been unwavering that Caylee is alive. How is he going to switch gears halfway through? Oh sorry about that, she is dead but there is a very good reason for it!! I don't thinks so. I also am not convinced that KC is telling the truth. With that kind of sociopathy it is very common for the person to make up stories of rape and abuse. It seems to be part of their dynamic. I will hold judgement on this for awhile.

I agree!!!  There is no reason that Caylee had to die..PERIOD!!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1667 on: November 26, 2008, 04:33:11 PM »

Here is my thinking on this..based on how Casey has been so far..in regards to her lying.

Casey was preggo - Jesse was her boyfriend.  Casey was going to tell him she was preggo.  She told Jesse about Lee to cover in case that if ever tested and results showed not Jesse's, that way Jesse would not leave her, but rather feel sorry for her. 

"She is JUST LIKE HER MOTHER" According to George.  "PITTY ME CINDY" = PITTY ME CASEY

unfortunately having personal experience in this situation some one close to me was molested by I guess you could say family member the child didn't remember clearly she too was awakened by the incident when she told her mother the mother told her it was just a dream the person had already went and confessed to the mother his actions and in confusion, fear and love for both thats how she chose to deal with it later when it came out that it was not a dream the child resented the mother for not protecting her and taking her side this child grew up to be very promiscuous and allowed men to use and abuse her and eventually ended up on meds and detached as a mother she admitted later she was always trying to punish her mother for not protecting her
That is very sad, I have a relative who went through the same sort of thing.  I do not think I could face that as a parent, it would be hard for sure.

Casey does get around, but according to prior statements from Ex-Bf's she was more like the "male" in the sexual role, unlike the submissive type you tend to see emerge from the situations discribed above.

I humbly disagree.  I think being sexually exploited/abused could bring about aggressive sexual behaviour in a female because that is what she is being taught by being abused. I am sure all crazy sorts of things could happen when someone is abused.  Not trying to attack your opinion or come off as argumentative, I hope this doesn't sound that way, jmo.
Not at all.  She was the agressive one according to one of her ex's, which makes it seem like she would detach herself from the situation rather than submit to it and just accept it.  That sort of behavior comes from a person who has a history of being used. 

You both are right .. there is no way to predict how a child/person will act or react out of incest/abuse of any kind ... the child's environment, family involvement w/child, outside resources interaction w/child, etc all come into play along with the child's own individual "make up" ... It is an individual basis ... I worked in the abuse registry for Children, Youth and Family Services ... you see the spectrum of feelings of these children ... there is no way "one way to act" ..

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1668 on: November 26, 2008, 04:34:55 PM »

You both are right .. there is no way to predict how a child/person will act or react out of incest/abuse of any kind ... the child's environment, family involvement w/child, outside resources interaction w/child, etc all come into play along with the child's own individual "make up" ... It is an individual basis ... I worked in the abuse registry for Children, Youth and Family Services ... you see the spectrum of feelings of these children ... there is no way "one way to act" ..
Thank you for the clarification and insight Invision. 

This case is giving me a headache! 

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1669 on: November 26, 2008, 04:35:04 PM »

I was abused many times when I was a little girl a little bit older than Caylee and i never resented my mother and my father. I blobked my memory for many years until one day my sister told me what happend to me when I was little and I remebered all the times I was molested......i love my parents and they do not want to know all the details but never ever I was mad at them for leaving me with monsters when I was only 4....I never will blame them, I only extra protective with my kids.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1670 on: November 26, 2008, 04:35:20 PM »

Baez said it would all be understood in the end.   

This case went from crazy to effin outrageous...too many possibilities!!

Brandi I am lovin this!!

It sure did! That's why I wandered away to make that. I needed the break, and I thought it would give people here a badly needed chuckle or two.

Thanks, Dolce!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1671 on: November 26, 2008, 04:36:41 PM »

As Monkeys are aware ... the topic of paternity of Caylee in regards to either George or Lee has always been a contenuous area for speculation with me.

Leonard Padilla was the ONLY source that ever implied that Lee or another "family member" could be Caylee's father and ... Padilla's suspicions were based on mitochondria testing ... the type of DNA testing the released forensic report confirmed was conducted on the Oak Ridge Labs on the strands of hair found within the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

Considering the Mitochondria DNA process cannot determine paternity ... only maternal findings ... I felt that Padilla was barking up the wrong tree in his theorizing.

Considering no credible/official source of speculation had emerged that there was an improper relationship between Casey and her father ... Casey and her brother ... I would not go there.

I now believe there is a shaky foundation for speculation.  However ... we cannot forget that lying Casey is the source.  Out of respect for Caylee ... we should tread softly.

Janet
______

New Twist In Casey Anthony Case
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Brother may be tied to case
by Rozzie Franco and Nada Taha, 540 WFLA/FNN

ORLANDO, FLA. --   The latest twist in the Casey Anthony case comes from the man who at one point gave her a “get out of jail free” card and may tie her brother, Lee Anthony, into the saga ...

Padilla said that officials ruled it was Caylee’s hair just by a process of elimination because the hair had a death ring around it and they know Casey is alive. The fact that the DNA is identical has something to do with who the father is, Padilla said.

“Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey have basically the same characteristics? Making the preliminary DNA check not definitive as to who the hair samples are from,” he said.

http://www.540wfla.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=227698&article=4189759

Mitochondrial DNA:

Within the cell cytoplasm there are organelles called mitochondria. The mictochondria contain mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) which is the type of DNA analyzed in order to identify deceased remains.  Mitochondrial DNA is inherited from the mother, not from the father.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_1337.html

FBI Forensic Report - Oak Ridge Laboratories

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-documents-102408,0,5346622.htmlpage

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1672 on: November 26, 2008, 04:38:28 PM »

Hi Monkeys....been here, just lurking for a while...waiting for something to chime in on.
I want to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving..may your day be filled with blessings.

Amidst all the speculations, documents, videos and searches, one thing that stands out most to me today is the fact that Caylee will not be home.... And that breaks my heart.
As my family sits down for our first Thanksgiving with our our Heather (daughter lost to car accident December 2007), we will take time to remember and give thanks for her, as well as for Caylee. And in my heart I know that Heather is holding Cayless hand...keeping watch and helping her along in Heaven.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING...I was just thinking of you Sunday night.    .I think we will all be thinking of little Caylee tommorrow.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1673 on: November 26, 2008, 04:40:02 PM »

makes sense to me, it's amazing over the years you find how many people's lives are affected by this awfullness and what it perpetuates goes on and on...so sad.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1674 on: November 26, 2008, 04:42:02 PM »

Padilla said that officials ruled it was Caylee’s hair just by a process of elimination because the hair had a death ring around it and they know Casey is alive. The fact that the DNA is identical has something to do with who the father is, Padilla said.

“Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey have basically the same characteristics? Making the preliminary DNA check not definitive as to who the hair samples are from,” he said.

This quote may not hold as much credence as we now learn that it may have been Casey's hairbrush and Casey's hair that was used in the DNA comparison .. UNLESS ... they are using DNA that was taken from the toothbrush and we are not privy to that info ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1675 on: November 26, 2008, 04:46:24 PM »

Good Day Monkeys

Just trying to see what is on going. I just searched the " news" and found this
article released 2hrs ago ..........

http://www.news-press.com/article/20081126/CRIME/81126062/1075

ORLANDO — Court documents show “neck breaking” and “household weapons” were some of the Google searches performed on a computer accessible to the mother of a missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony.
Advertisement

The Orlando Sentinel reports that documents were part of more than 700 pages of documents released today. Anthony’s mother 22-year-old Casey Anthony has pleaded not guilty to first-degree murder and other charges in the disappearance of her daughter.

Someone used the Anthonys’ home computer to make the searches. On March 17, someone used Google to search for peroxide, acetone, alcohol and “lost numbers.”

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2008/11/26/Creepy_Googling_revealed_in_Caylee_probe/UPI-16971227724222/

ORLANDO, Fla., Nov. 26 (UPI) -- Newly released documents in Florida's Caylee Anthony case show ominous search words entered on the family computer prior to the child's disappearance.

The investigative reports show that terms such as "neck breaking" and "household weapons" were entered into the computer at the Orlando home of Caylee's grandparents where Caylee and her mother, Casey Anthony, also lived.

WKMG-TV, Orlando, said Wednesday the new documents released by the Florida State's Attorney's office also show that a Google search was made in March using the terms: "peroxide, acetone, alcohol and death."

Casey Anthony, 22, has been charged with murdering 3-year-old Caylee earlier this year. The child's body has not been found and her mother insists her babysitter kidnapped the child.

Police said they believe Casey Anthony used a computer to read up on chloroform, a chemical that is used to put people to sleep but can also be deadly in high enough concentrations.

WKMG said that while it was not known exactly who performed the searches, investigators noted they occurred during the hours when Casey's mother, Cindy Anthony, would normally be at work.

Let's see What Cindy is going to Say to try to Back out of this Info
Says documents have been released ~ I so far have not found them

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1676 on: November 26, 2008, 04:46:51 PM »

This quote may not hold as much credence as we now learn that it may have been Casey's hairbrush and Casey's hair that was used in the DNA comparison .. UNLESS ... they are using DNA that was taken from the toothbrush and we are not privy to that info ...

I forgot to add .. that is ... IF they "prove" the death ring is not a death ring as the possibility was stated from Kobi on NG ...

jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1677 on: November 26, 2008, 04:48:29 PM »

agree 100% well although no legal expert unfortunatley have too many personal experience will just leave that there but I will say that out of about lets just say 10 ppl they all handled it differently and affected them at different stages of their lives.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1678 on: November 26, 2008, 04:50:40 PM »

From the transcripts, page 48

Jesse also mentioned that in September 2005, Casey told Jesse that she didn't feel comfortable around her ******* Casey alledgedly told him that before this day *** had tried to have sex with her. Jesse didn't ask her to elaborate, but from the context of the conversation he believed that Casey meant that *** had tried to pressure Casey into having sexual intercourse with her.

OMG, it was LEE!!! 

I haven't found anything from Annie but I can bet dollars to donuts that Lee was abusing Casey and she knew it. 

I TOTALLY AGREE, and this is where the hatred began.

Looks like our "hunches" and speculations weren't too far off the mark!  This is huge.   I have a feeling that this just might be the avenue Baez will travel down in his attempt to say that it "all makes sense".  She wanted to get rid of the child who was conceived as a result of ongoing abuse and she felt forced to carry, deliver and raise.

I wonder if all of the crap she pulled on her parents was in the name of revenge.  I can't say that I wouldn't try to hurt a parent who allowed abuse to go on or didn't believe me when I told them about it.

I know a youg girl that was molested by her step-father.  The mother didn't believe it and it caused a lot of problems in their relationship.

I think everything started (maybe to a smaller degree) when Cindy got to hold Caylee when she was born BEFORE Casey did and mushroomed when Cindy wouldn't believe Casey about Lee.  HOWEVER, this is Casey telling someone the story....is this the sliver of truth in every lie Casey tells...or is this the total truth...or is this a total lie?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1679 on: November 26, 2008, 04:52:33 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Nearly 700 pages of evidence released in the Casey Anthony case contain disturbing internet searches, a accusation of a frame-up and allegations of potential incest in the Anthony family.

The investigation has brought out accusations Casey had been making against those closest to her, namely that her father George has abused her, and that her brother Lee made inappropriate sexual advances toward her once when she was in junior high. The documents show Casey said her mother Cindy did not believe that to be true.

snipped from http://www.wftv.com/news/18152501/detail.html#-

But still it's Casey saying these things. And we know she is a liar.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.