April 20, 2024, 05:59:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #65  (Read 339340 times)
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1680 on: November 26, 2008, 04:54:15 PM »

Old Fart,I think all the nice posters who put the docs in PDF files must be baking pumpkins pies or stuffing turkeys.

I've been hither and yon on other sites trying to find a PDF format but as yet, no success.

However, I did find something that was new to me.  There is a "Neck Breakin" truck (car?) club in that Orlando area. 

Guess we had better step back and remember that everything is not always as it seems!  Shoot, now I'm not ever sure if its name was Neck Breakin' or Breakin' Necks....funny how I remember the ' instead of the g though.

Please, please...if anyone finds these docs in PDF, post a link.  I'm still looking and trying to figure out a code that is Greek to me...LOL  but at some point, I do have to start the cooking for tomorrow.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1681 on: November 26, 2008, 04:54:42 PM »

I just Re-read the Article I posted and I thought it said " Neck Breaking" meaning in description of the " Findings" as in " Bombshell" but NO

She was searching " Neck Breaking" What ??? the Hell kind of Monster is Casey ??

As in How to Break a Neck .......... OMG 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1682 on: November 26, 2008, 04:55:54 PM »

Good Day Monkeys

Good evening Deenie (at least where I am) Janet has links for the Doc's..a page or 2 back

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1683 on: November 26, 2008, 04:56:28 PM »

I'm so blinded and blurry from trying to read just 1 page that I didn't even noticed I put that whole last post in bold.

CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1684 on: November 26, 2008, 04:57:44 PM »

Hi Monkeys....been here, just lurking for a while...waiting for something to chime in on.
I want to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving..may your day be filled with blessings.

Amidst all the speculations, documents, videos and searches, one thing that stands out most to me today is the fact that Caylee will not be home.... And that breaks my heart.
As my family sits down for our first Thanksgiving with our our Heather (daughter lost to car accident December 2007), we will take time to remember and give thanks for her, as well as for Caylee. And in my heart I know that Heather is holding Cayless hand...keeping watch and helping her along in Heaven.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING...I was just thinking of you Sunday night.    .I think we will all be thinking of little Caylee tommorrow.
Thank you for thinking of us !!! (insert warm hug here)

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1685 on: November 26, 2008, 04:57:53 PM »

Florida Statute regarding incest

826.04 Incest. ---
  Whoever knowingly marries or has sexual intercourse with a person to
whom he is related by lineal consanguinity, or a brother, sister, uncle,
aunt, nephew, or niece, commits incest, which constitutes a felony of
the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or
s. 775.084. "Sexual intercourse" is the penetration of the female sex
organ by the male sex organ, however slight; emission of semen is not
required.

I would think that if LE was aware that Lee is the father that they would be required to arrest him.  I don't think that LE can over look a felony.  Any legal eagles have an answer?

Is there a possibility that Lee's been arrested and we haven't heard about it? 

Remember...we thought the grand jury handed down indictments for more that one person?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1686 on: November 26, 2008, 04:58:07 PM »

Good Day Monkeys

Good evening Deenie (at least where I am) Janet has links for the Doc's..a page or 2 back

Thank You SS
Yah its bout 5:00 pm here .........
That just makes me sick inside to even read that statement about Neck breaking ...let alone it to be something some one would attempt to do to another human being

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1687 on: November 26, 2008, 05:01:07 PM »

826.04 Incest. ---
required.

I would think that if LE was aware that Lee is the father that they would be required to arrest him.  I don't think that LE can over look a felony.  Any legal eagles have an answer?

Remember...we thought the grand jury handed down indictments for more that one person?

Just went to Orange County Clerk site and there is nothing Under Lee ..but his last traffic ticket ...

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1688 on: November 26, 2008, 05:01:19 PM »

Nancy grace drinking game tonight! Every time the feisty former prosecutor says "Bombshell!" everyone do a shot! just kidding, but seriously, if you do it I bet you get reallllllly drunk.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1689 on: November 26, 2008, 05:03:03 PM »

The NECK BREAKER - I bet this was "the search" ... she was prolly looking for his myspace

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=21126556

FRIENDS W/SEAN DALY - 

May 25 2008 5:46 PM

you should come to my party tonight!!!!!!!!! theme is anything but clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1690 on: November 26, 2008, 05:03:09 PM »

Little O/T but I thought really stranged.

I just googled acetone, alcohol, peroxide and death and was given this link at top of page. 

Looks like an arrest in the Brianna Dennison case.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1691 on: November 26, 2008, 05:03:28 PM »

Nancy grace drinking game tonight! Every time the feisty former prosecutor says "Bombshell!" everyone do a shot! just kidding, but seriously, if you do it I bet you get reallllllly drunk.
Ms NG was something last night ...she was Whipping Everyone's Words ... I dunno. She was almost to the point at one moment I thought ...she was getting verbally over the line ... Sometimes she just is WOAH ...

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1692 on: November 26, 2008, 05:03:42 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Nearly 700 pages of evidence released in the Casey Anthony case contain disturbing internet searches, a accusation of a frame-up and allegations of potential incest in the Anthony family.

The investigation has brought out accusations Casey had been making against those closest to her, namely that her father George has abused her, and that her brother Lee made inappropriate sexual advances toward her once when she was in junior high. The documents show Casey said her mother Cindy did not believe that to be true.

snipped from http://www.wftv.com/news/18152501/detail.html#-

But still it's Casey saying these things. And we know she is a liar.

Anyone see this?

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1693 on: November 26, 2008, 05:03:49 PM »

Can be George serching for all of that? can be a coincidence? maybe he was trying to killl Cindy or maybe Casey wanted to people believe that George kill cindy.....
   last night on nanct g- lo said George was mad that Tracey used the computer-Tracy said she never used it.  LP said George might try to blame her for some searches-made no sense to me last night -but now it does Tracey is the female bounty hunter)  my guess is KC was going to knock them all off-she told Amy she would be getting the house soon----KC  thinks big
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1694 on: November 26, 2008, 05:04:47 PM »

This may not relate at all but it is what I saw while hunting the docs in PDF format.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75614&page=16    Post 385, I think.

It's a picture.

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1695 on: November 26, 2008, 05:05:01 PM »

826.04 Incest. ---
required.

we wish-

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1696 on: November 26, 2008, 05:05:50 PM »

Not sold on this whole thing yet...BUT

George mentions in his interview to the FBI that Lee was who Casey told first about her pregnancy.  Lee and Casey always kept secrets from him and Cindy.

Lee became angry and detached from Casey around the time she was pregnant and had Caylee.
I can't get that out of my mind. Why would Lee become angry and detached? I have no siblings, but I would imagine that you would be supportive. 
YUP!!  I just do not understand..and George said it in his interview with the FBI, I had to listen to that portion a few times.

Somewhere in the tapes of the interview of George with the FBI, George says that Lee was angry with Casey for not telling him she was pregnant until he noticed it and asked her.  It sticks in my mind because I thought it strange that a brother would be "angry" with his sister over not being told about being pregant.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1697 on: November 26, 2008, 05:06:27 PM »

Can be George serching for all of that? can be a coincidence? maybe he was trying to killl Cindy or maybe Casey wanted to people believe that George kill cindy.....
   last night on nanct g- lo said George was mad that Tracey used the computer-Tracy said she never used it.  LP said George might try to blame her for some searches-made no sense to me last night -but now it does Tracey is the female bounty hunter)  my guess is KC was going to knock them all off-she told Amy she would be getting the house soon----KC  thinks big

There are dates for the searches.  Tracey wasn't heard of when searches for chloroform, etc. was done.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1698 on: November 26, 2008, 05:06:39 PM »

Good Day Monkeys

Thank You SS
Yah its bout 5:00 pm here .........
That just makes me sick inside to even read that statement about Neck breaking ...let alone it to be something some one would attempt to do to another human being

I know..the quick reaction is horrible...I think we'll see even more revealing information in the doc dumps as it gets closer to the trial 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1699 on: November 26, 2008, 05:09:31 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Hundreds of pages of new documents in the Casey Anthony case show someone used the family’s home computer to search for “neck breaking” and “household weapons” in March, month before Caylee was reported missing.

The documents, released Wednesday, also include text messages in which Casey Anthony calls herself "the worst mother" just before she was initially arrested in July.

Later Wednesday, a judge denied a prosecution motion to issue a gag order, which would have limited what attorneys could say in the case.

The material released on Wednesday includes investigative reports that lay out what Orange County Sheriff’s Office detectives did from the time Anthony reported her then 2-year-old daughter Caylee missing in July to when she was indicted on a first-degree murder charge last month.

The documents are the latest in reports released to the public in recent weeks. Besides investigative reports, the documents include phone and computer records, FBI lab results, photos, and search warrant affidavits.

Among the documents is a series of text messages Casey Anthony exchanged on July 16 with Tony Lazzaro, her boyfriend at the time. The messages were sent after she had gone with deputies to places searching for Caylee but before she was initially arrested.

“I am the dumbest person and the worst mother,” Anthony wrote, “I honestly hate myself."

Later, after saying she left Caylee with the nanny, Casey Anthony writes: “If they don’t find her, guess who gets blamed and spends an eternity in jail.”

In numerous e-mail correspondences that occurred between August 11 and August 22 between Cindy Anthony and her brother, Rick Plesea, the two discuss Caylee’s disappearance. Plesea repeatedly accused Casey Anthony of killing Caylee and asked his sister to provide proof that the babysitter Casey Anthony referred to actually existed.

“Your ignorance is intolerable. I am your brother and I demand to know if anyone other than Casey has seen this stupid sitter. If you can’t answer that simple request then you are by yourself on this. You need to get some psychiatric help,” Plesea wrote.

In Cindy Anthony’s response, she wrote, "There is a sitter. We have people tracking her, the OCSD is not doing their job, but we have other sources who are.”

Cindy Anthony also refers to unreleased evidence in several of the e-mails. She told her brother there is information that the media does not know.

In one response, Cindy Anthony writes that, “We cannot come out with other evidence until Caylee is safe.”

In another she said, “There’s a lot you guys don’t know and we cannot say. I can assure you I am not mad at you but the facts cannot be released for many reasons.”

WESH 2 continues to read through the documents. Check back for updates.

Casey Anthony remains in Orange County Jail on no bond. Her trial is scheduled to begin in January.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18152171/detail.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.