April 23, 2024, 09:43:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #65  (Read 339455 times)
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1700 on: November 26, 2008, 05:09:57 PM »

Cindy said she had alot to be thankful for this thankgiving-she is so right-KC didnt get the opportunity to kill her and George for the house
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1701 on: November 26, 2008, 05:09:58 PM »

Please forgive me for asking something that might have already been discussed. (Work has been interfering with monkey time again.)

Did the documents say when Casey had been researching neck breaking on the internet?

TY

I Stand With The Girl
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1702 on: November 26, 2008, 05:10:40 PM »

The NECK BREAKER - I bet this was "the search" ... she was prolly looking for his myspace

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=21126556

FRIENDS W/SEAN DALY - 

May 25 2008 5:46 PM

you should come to my party tonight!!!!!!!!! theme is anything but clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you are probably right.  However, it makes better press to think that KC was looking for ways to break a neck, so I don't expect NG or anyone else to investigate this possibility.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1703 on: November 26, 2008, 05:11:36 PM »

Please forgive me for asking something that might have already been discussed. (Work has been interfering with monkey time again.)

Did the documents say when Casey had been researching neck breaking on the internet?

TY

Yes, in March of this year.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1704 on: November 26, 2008, 05:12:02 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Nearly 700 pages of evidence released in the Casey Anthony case contain disturbing internet searches, a accusation of a frame-up and allegations of potential incest in the Anthony family.

The investigation has brought out accusations Casey had been making against those closest to her, namely that her father George has abused her, and that her brother Lee made inappropriate sexual advances toward her once when she was in junior high. The documents show Casey said her mother Cindy did not believe that to be true.

snipped from http://www.wftv.com/news/18152501/detail.html#-

But still it's Casey saying these things. And we know she is a liar.

Anyone see this?

She had so Much Money she watched Caylee for Free ??
snipped from article above
Casey also gave a description of Zenaida: she’s 5-feet, 7-inches tall, has curly brown hair that had been straightened, weighs 140 pounds, and has brown eyes, and a lot of money.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1705 on: November 26, 2008, 05:12:35 PM »

The NECK BREAKER - I bet this was "the search" ... she was prolly looking for his myspace

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=21126556

FRIENDS W/SEAN DALY - 

you should come to my party tonight!!!!!!!!! theme is anything but clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But wouldn't she do that from the myspace search ? wasn't this a google search ?

I'm trying to catch up (in a backward kinda way...sry) so I'm really not sure

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1706 on: November 26, 2008, 05:13:15 PM »

As Monkeys are aware ... the topic of paternity of Caylee in regards to either George or Lee has always been a contenuous area for speculation with me.

Leonard Padilla was the ONLY source that ever implied that Lee or another "family member" could be Caylee's father and ... Padilla's suspicions were based on mitochondria testing ... the type of DNA testing the released forensic report confirmed was conducted on the Oak Ridge Labs on the strands of hair found within the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

Considering the Mitochondria DNA process cannot determine paternity ... only maternal findings ... I felt that Padilla was barking up the wrong tree in his theorizing.

Considering no credible/official source of speculation had emerged that there was an improper relationship between Casey and her father ... Casey and her brother ... I would not go there.

I now believe there is a shaky foundation for speculation.  However ... we cannot forget that lying Casey is the source.  Out of respect for Caylee ... we should tread softly.

Janet
______

New Twist In Casey Anthony Case
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Brother may be tied to case
by Rozzie Franco and Nada Taha, 540 WFLA/FNN

ORLANDO, FLA. --   The latest twist in the Casey Anthony case comes from the man who at one point gave her a “get out of jail free” card and may tie her brother, Lee Anthony, into the saga ...

Padilla said that officials ruled it was Caylee’s hair just by a process of elimination because the hair had a death ring around it and they know Casey is alive. The fact that the DNA is identical has something to do with who the father is, Padilla said.

“Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey have basically the same characteristics? Making the preliminary DNA check not definitive as to who the hair samples are from,” he said.

http://www.540wfla.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=227698&article=4189759

Mitochondrial DNA:

Within the cell cytoplasm there are organelles called mitochondria. The mictochondria contain mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) which is the type of DNA analyzed in order to identify deceased remains.  Mitochondrial DNA is inherited from the mother, not from the father.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_1337.html

FBI Forensic Report - Oak Ridge Laboratories

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-documents-102408,0,5346622.htmlpage

Casey Anthony Documents Talk Of Chloroform, Neck-Breaking And Incest
Wednesday, November 26, 2008 – updated: 4:30 pm EST November 26, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Nearly 700 pages of evidence released in the Casey Anthony case contain disturbing internet searches, a accusation of a frame-up and allegations of potential incest in the Anthony family.

The investigation has brought out accusations Casey had been making against those closest to her, namely that her father George has abused her, and that her brother Lee made inappropriate sexual advances toward her once when she was in junior high. The documents show Casey said her mother Cindy did not believe that to be true.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18152501/detail.html#-

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1707 on: November 26, 2008, 05:13:16 PM »

TY

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Hundreds of pages of new documents in the Casey Anthony case show someone used the family’s home computer to search for “neck breaking” and “household weapons” in March, month before Caylee was reported missing.
http://www.wesh.com/news/18152171/detail.html

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1708 on: November 26, 2008, 05:13:41 PM »

Casey Anthony Indicted On First-Degree Murder Charge, Arrested
Casey Anthony Attorney Lashes Out; Says Everyone 'Will Understand'
POSTED: 3:44 pm EDT October 14, 2008
UPDATED: 5:51 pm EDT October 14, 2008

Baez urged the media to ask the tough the questions.

"I sincerely believe when we have finally spoken, everyone -- and I mean everyone -- will sit back and say, 'Now I understand and that explains it.'"

Baez then ended the new conference without answering questions.

Baez let nearly all local media crews into his office except for a television crew.

"Casey wants to be here and she has always wanted to speak but she trusts me and will allow me to speak for her," Baez said. "There will be no questions or any blurting out of anything. If there is, of course, you will find yourself out in the parking lot with some other less respectful people (TV crew)," Baez said. "I won't stand for any tabloid reporting or any cheap shots or lack of respect."

http://www.local6.com/news/17714128/detail.html#

I don't think anything would explain away not reporting your child missing for 31 days and then lying about things. There is no "Now I understand" about killing a child.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1709 on: November 26, 2008, 05:15:11 PM »

She had so Much Money she watched Caylee for Free ??
snipped from article above
Casey also gave a description of Zenaida: she’s 5-feet, 7-inches tall, has curly brown hair that had been straightened, weighs 140 pounds, and has brown eyes, and a lot of money.

Well that narrows it down..to a few million people 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1710 on: November 26, 2008, 05:15:20 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Hundreds of pages of new documents in the Casey Anthony case show someone used the family’s home computer to search for “neck breaking” and “household weapons” in March, month before Caylee was reported missing.

The documents, released Wednesday, also include text messages in which Casey Anthony calls herself "the worst mother" just before she was initially arrested in July.

Later Wednesday, a judge denied a prosecution motion to issue a gag order, which would have limited what attorneys could say in the case.

The material released on Wednesday includes investigative reports that lay out what Orange County Sheriff’s Office detectives did from the time Anthony reported her then 2-year-old daughter Caylee missing in July to when she was indicted on a first-degree murder charge last month.

The documents are the latest in reports released to the public in recent weeks. Besides investigative reports, the documents include phone and computer records, FBI lab results, photos, and search warrant affidavits.

Among the documents is a series of text messages Casey Anthony exchanged on July 16 with Tony Lazzaro, her boyfriend at the time. The messages were sent after she had gone with deputies to places searching for Caylee but before she was initially arrested.

“I am the dumbest person and the worst mother,” Anthony wrote, “I honestly hate myself."

Later, after saying she left Caylee with the nanny, Casey Anthony writes: “If they don’t find her, guess who gets blamed and spends an eternity in jail.”

In numerous e-mail correspondences that occurred between August 11 and August 22 between Cindy Anthony and her brother, Rick Plesea, the two discuss Caylee’s disappearance. Plesea repeatedly accused Casey Anthony of killing Caylee and asked his sister to provide proof that the babysitter Casey Anthony referred to actually existed.

“Your ignorance is intolerable. I am your brother and I demand to know if anyone other than Casey has seen this stupid sitter. If you can’t answer that simple request then you are by yourself on this. You need to get some psychiatric help,” Plesea wrote.

In Cindy Anthony’s response, she wrote, "There is a sitter. We have people tracking her, the OCSD is not doing their job, but we have other sources who are.”

Cindy Anthony also refers to unreleased evidence in several of the e-mails. She told her brother there is information that the media does not know.

In one response, Cindy Anthony writes that, “We cannot come out with other evidence until Caylee is safe.”

In another she said, “There’s a lot you guys don’t know and we cannot say. I can assure you I am not mad at you but the facts cannot be released for many reasons.”

WESH 2 continues to read through the documents. Check back for updates.

Casey Anthony remains in Orange County Jail on no bond. Her trial is scheduled to begin in January.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18152171/detail.html

No,not eternity in jail Casey..Just your life here..The worst is waiting for you on the otherside of this life..Jail will seem like a picnic in comparison...Sad

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1711 on: November 26, 2008, 05:15:28 PM »

TY

TY Brandi

I Stand With The Girl
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1712 on: November 26, 2008, 05:15:55 PM »

FRIENDS W/SEAN DALY - 

But wouldn't she do that from the myspace search ? wasn't this a google search ?

Not necessarily ... I "find" the majority of ppl while using a search engine in lieu of myspace ... I found this guy using yahoo .. I just searched neck breakin orlando and "he" came up ... second link down on page

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1713 on: November 26, 2008, 05:16:52 PM »

FRIENDS W/SEAN DALY - 

Good Job - Just went into his Photo's and its apparent its a  Car Club of sorts. One of the Pics has " Neck Breakers" on the back detailed painted on the tail of a pickup.... and photos of Sean Daly as well.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1714 on: November 26, 2008, 05:22:10 PM »

Dolce, no one is talking to me.  Im gone for two days and poof, everyone forgets my name!!

Hello Always 1,I'm not Dolce...But hello,goodmorning,good afternoon and HAPPY THANKSGIVING       
You too, and thankyou.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
law1267
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1715 on: November 26, 2008, 05:22:50 PM »

Not sold on this whole thing yet...BUT

George mentions in his interview to the FBI that Lee was who Casey told first about her pregnancy.  Lee and Casey always kept secrets from him and Cindy.

Lee became angry and detached from Casey around the time she was pregnant and had Caylee.
I can't get that out of my mind. Why would Lee become angry and detached? I have no siblings, but I would imagine that you would be supportive. 

What about jealousy? Maybe he felt she was his and he felt betrayed?
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1716 on: November 26, 2008, 05:22:51 PM »

BREAKIN NECKS (CUSTOM TRUCKS)

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=146438913

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1717 on: November 26, 2008, 05:24:22 PM »

I was Watching Mike G on Headline News yesterday and he had NG's producer and cant recall the gal's name. She is Blonde and is I believe a DA in Florida ... She is on Headline News periodically.

Any way a Caller called in and wanted to know about the " Photo" of the little girl sited recently in the Mall and asked about the Privacy of her and the other children in the photo..

The response from this Woman was basically " OCSO has enough evidence to state that Caylee is no longer alive" yet pretty much blew off the callers " Question" ... Nothing was said other than ... The Little Girl in the photo looks like any ave 3 yr old with fair skin and a pony tail" .......

Hmph

princess monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1718 on: November 26, 2008, 05:25:03 PM »

Longtime lurker, first time poster! Just wanted to let you know that Channel 13 in Orlando has the first set of docs on their website. Much easier to read than Fox.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1719 on: November 26, 2008, 05:27:50 PM »

Longtime lurker, first time poster! Just wanted to let you know that Channel 13 in Orlando has the first set of docs on their website. Much easier to read than Fox.

Thanks, princess!!!

And welcome to the cage!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.