April 25, 2024, 03:11:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #65  (Read 339519 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: November 24, 2008, 07:31:57 PM »

One other thing that bothered me while watching Cindy's interview as somebody else mentioned...she could not sit still.  Oooooo...it's like she has ADHC.  Playing with her papers, changing positions constantly, playing with her hair, scratching, drawing, writing, and then she starts putting her leg up on the chair (so lady like I might add).  Those fbi guys need a merit just to have been in the same room with her for so long.   
I think the crazy biotch is on speed, meth or smoking some kind of crack pipe. Classic symptoms of a speed freak. Plus have you noticed how freakin clean their house is? The woman is hopped up on some kind of goofballs. Wish I could take some, my house is so out of order since this case started. 
Thanks so much for sharing your story.  I lost my 12 year old daughter to a genetic disease and it was so heart breaking and still is, but I can't imagine having to give up your baby.  Our mommy hearts can break in so many way, but I'm sure for you now in some way know your little one is has had a good upbringing and if you don't see her now, there's always that chance that you will. 

Yes, I did notice how clean the Anthony household is.  I think she must be on something too.  Just too much jumping around and maybe that's why she talks so much and rambles on about nothing.  Maybe that last interview where George did all the talking and Cindy looked like she was sleeping...maybe that's the real Cindy, huh?  Maybe she didn't take her normal pills for that day or something.  I just don't see how a person can keep changing their personality like she has.

Here are the words (in part) of an old version of Steal Away:

God didn't give you that baby.
He just thought you need some sunshine, so he lent it for awhile.
He let you love and keep it, til your hearts were bigger grown.
And these silver tears your sheadin' are just interest on the loan.

I lost a baby at birth many years ago.  I listen to this version of Steal Away often, as it helps me focus in the right direction.
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #181 on: November 24, 2008, 07:35:25 PM »

Casey Anthony case: Family says it prefers EquuSearch to Leonard Padilla; Jose Baez says law enforcement should be looking for live Caylee

Do you like irony? You could witness a few ironic developments, via TV Monday, in the long, sad saga of missing Caylee Anthony ...

Leonard Padilla's coming back to town, and the Anthony family isn't impressed.

Family spokeswoman Michelle Bart told WESH-Channel 2 that a search by Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch would be more credible than one by bounty hunter Padilla.

What do you make of the Anthonys weighing in on that subject?

WESH and WKMG-Channel 6 spoke to Jose Baez, Casey Anthony's attorney.  Those stations led their 6 p.m. newscasts with Baez interviews.

Kid Finders Network, which is looking for Caylee, announced that it was cutting off WFTV-Channel 9 and blasted that station's reporting as "blatant lies." But if you want to help find a missing child, why cut off access to the market's most-watched station?

Kid Finders didn't like WFTV's aggressive reporting about its founder.

But isn't the issue a missing child?

WESH's Bob Kealing said Baez was giving his first wide-ranging interview since Casey Anthony was indicted. She is charged with first-degree murder in her daughter's disappearance.

The action shifts Tuesday to court. WKMG and WESH reported that Baez will fight a gag order so he can speak out against the state's "false, misleading leaks" against his client.

"All of the leaks that have come out have come out from the government," Baez said on WKMG.

WKMG's Adam Longo reported that Baez had handed subpoenas to him and two other TV reporters. They could be possible witnesses in Tuesday's hearing.

On WESH, Baez blasted law enforcement for not following up on sightings of Caylee.

"I don't think you think you should gamble with the life of a child on strategies," Baez said.

If you've been following this case closely, what do you make of that statement?

Baez said that he and Casey Anthony believe that Caylee is still alive, WESH's Kealing reported. "We are confident that she is alive. There's no evidence otherwise," Baez said.
Casey Anthony will not be in court Tuesday, Kealing added.

The stations reported that Orange County Jail has changed its policy so lawyers can bring in their computers. It was a victory, of sorts, for Baez, who wants to bring his computer to the jail.

And WKMG teased to an 11 p.m. Monday interview with Nancy Grace. She was tearing up about the case in an interview with Jacqueline London.

Doesn't this case make you want to cry?

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #182 on: November 24, 2008, 07:35:57 PM »

Night Monkey's.
Going to take a shower and watch some of my tivo'd shows.Have a good and warm night.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #183 on: November 24, 2008, 07:36:10 PM »

Brandi- love the new turkey monkey.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: November 24, 2008, 07:37:31 PM »

Casey Anthony case: Family says it prefers EquuSearch to Leonard Padilla; Jose Baez says law enforcement should be looking for live Caylee

Do you like irony? You could witness a few ironic developments, via TV Monday, in the long, sad saga of missing Caylee Anthony ...

Leonard Padilla's coming back to town, and the Anthony family isn't impressed.

Family spokeswoman Michelle Bart told WESH-Channel 2 that a search by Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch would be more credible than one by bounty hunter Padilla.

What do you make of the Anthonys weighing in on that subject?

WESH and WKMG-Channel 6 spoke to Jose Baez, Casey Anthony's attorney.  Those stations led their 6 p.m. newscasts with Baez interviews.

Kid Finders Network, which is looking for Caylee, announced that it was cutting off WFTV-Channel 9 and blasted that station's reporting as "blatant lies." But if you want to help find a missing child, why cut off access to the market's most-watched station?

WESH's Bob Kealing said Baez was giving his first wide-ranging interview since Casey Anthony was indicted. She is charged with first-degree murder in her daughter's disappearance.

The action shifts Tuesday to court. WKMG and WESH reported that Baez will fight a gag order so he can speak out against the state's "false, misleading leaks" against his client.

"All of the leaks that have come out have come out from the government," Baez said on WKMG.

WKMG's Adam Longo reported that Baez had handed subpoenas to him and two other TV reporters. They could be possible witnesses in Tuesday's hearing.

On WESH, Baez blasted law enforcement for not following up on sightings of Caylee.

"I don't think you think you should gamble with the life of a child on strategies," Baez said.

If you've been following this case closely, what do you make of that statement?

Baez said that he and Casey Anthony believe that Caylee is still alive, WESH's Kealing reported. "We are confident that she is alive. There's no evidence otherwise," Baez said.
Casey Anthony will not be in court Tuesday, Kealing added.

The stations reported that Orange County Jail has changed its policy so lawyers can bring in their computers. It was a victory, of sorts, for Baez, who wants to bring his computer to the jail.

And WKMG teased to an 11 p.m. Monday interview with Nancy Grace. She was tearing up about the case in an interview with Jacqueline London.

One would think that the A's would appreciate any help at all to bring Caylee home.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: November 24, 2008, 07:38:02 PM »

Night Monkey's.
Going to take a shower and watch some of my tivo'd shows.Have a good and warm night.

Goodnight Karma!
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: November 24, 2008, 07:40:58 PM »

Good Evening all you beautiful, talented Monkeys

Thanks to all of you who endured the pain of listening to CA interviews...I'll admit it, I just couldn't...I can't even look at her...I hate to read a quote from her...she makes my gag reflex go into overdrive.  I appreciate your write-ups very much.

Brandi...I love the monkey on "turkeyback"...very cute.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: November 24, 2008, 07:44:33 PM »

Casey Attorney To Fight Gag Order, Issues Subpoenas To Reporters
Jose Baez Says He Wants To Fight 'False Leads'

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An attorney for Casey Anthony will fight a gag order in his client's case, saying it's in his client's best interest to be able to fight "false leads" being issued by the state and the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

"If we're not able to respond to false, misleading leads that are thrown out there, it would hurt our client's case," Baez said. "That's, quite frankly, the reason."

http://www.local6.com/news/18052600/detail.html

No, seriously....  I must not have taken enough drugs before putting my pants on this morning.

WHA??????   

I would like a show of hands to anybody associated with Casey.  WHO HERE IS NOT ON CRACK?!!!

OK.. explain to me why BAEZ wants to fight false leads??  WHO does he think is putting out false leads to HELP his client???????????   

Sigh.. please help a monkey out. Is he pi$$ed off about LEADS or LEAK

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: November 24, 2008, 07:45:15 PM »

Hello Monkeys, I havent been here for a few days and now Im trying to listen  to Cindy's tapes and I cant belive anyone can talk that much and say so little at the same time, I have a new name for her........Turbo tonge!!!!!!!!Gosh

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: November 24, 2008, 07:45:50 PM »

<<SNIP>>
Walter
Yes   but after  and a few folks

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #190 on: November 24, 2008, 07:47:16 PM »

Do you like irony?  ...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH Poor babies don't like tough questions.  OH GMAFB!!!!!!  They're all scum bags!!!!!!   

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: November 24, 2008, 07:48:40 PM »

Hello Monkeys, I havent been here for a few days and now Im trying to listen  to Cindy's tapes and I cant belive anyone can talk that much and say so little at the same time, I have a new name for her........Turbo tonge!!!!!!!!Gosh

Hi HH!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: November 24, 2008, 07:50:36 PM »

Hi HH!
Hey Mammy........how are you........Im just hanging out here listening to Cindy and trying to keep from hearing the twighlight theme music while Im doing it.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #193 on: November 24, 2008, 07:52:23 PM »

Do you like irony?  ...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH Poor babies don't like tough questions.  OH GMAFB!!!!!!  They're all scum bags!!!!!!   

I love the little flipping the bird smili where did you get that ? Sorry OT

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #194 on: November 24, 2008, 07:52:44 PM »

One other thing that bothered me while watching Cindy's interview as somebody else mentioned...she could not sit still.  Oooooo...it's like she has ADHC.  Playing with her papers, changing positions constantly, playing with her hair, scratching, drawing, writing, and then she starts putting her leg up on the chair (so lady like I might add).  Those fbi guys need a merit just to have been in the same room with her for so long.   
I think the crazy biotch is on speed, meth or smoking some kind of crack pipe. Classic symptoms of a speed freak. Plus have you noticed how freakin clean their house is? The woman is hopped up on some kind of goofballs. Wish I could take some, my house is so out of order since this case started. 
Thanks so much for sharing your story.  I lost my 12 year old daughter to a genetic disease and it was so heart breaking and still is, but I can't imagine having to give up your baby.  Our mommy hearts can break in so many way, but I'm sure for you now in some way know your little one is has had a good upbringing and if you don't see her now, there's always that chance that you will. 

Yes, I did notice how clean the Anthony household is.  I think she must be on something too.  Just too much jumping around and maybe that's why she talks so much and rambles on about nothing.  Maybe that last interview where George did all the talking and Cindy looked like she was sleeping...maybe that's the real Cindy, huh?  Maybe she didn't take her normal pills for that day or something.  I just don't see how a person can keep changing their personality like she has.
Thanks Bev for the kind words. I am so sorry about you and your daughter. I think it is worse for you. I see my baby (21 yo) now, but your pain must be awful. I am really sorry.

She has great parents, which is all could have asked for. I love her very much and glad to say she is happy, loved and the apple of a lot of peoples eyes. Just like your daughter is fully loved, so is mine. I believe in my heart that Caylee is loved by George and Cindy, but as time goes by, my mind is changing by the minute.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: November 24, 2008, 07:56:17 PM »

Do you like irony?  ...

I love the little flipping the bird smili where did you get that ? Sorry OT

Sorry... I'm just REALLY getting pi$$ed off at this F---ERS.

Just beneath the hysterically laughing monkey face, is the word [more]. Click on that, and it will take you to more emoticons. 

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: November 24, 2008, 07:57:32 PM »

There was a pic posted earlier of a gal and a little girl getting off an airplace .... that some said was Michelle Bart (I do not know source of pic)  the little girl does look kinda like Caylee (like how many 1000's do in fuzzy pictures.)

Maybe  WFTV  would like a copy of that pic IF it is Michelle Bart in the pic.. and they cay ask Michelle to compare the Latest Lead Picture from the Mall  to this one 

JMO  of course

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: November 24, 2008, 07:57:33 PM »

Hi HH!
Hey Mammy........how are you........Im just hanging out here listening to Cindy and trying to keep from hearing the twighlight theme music while Im doing it.....

I'm very blessed, thank you.

The Cindy tapes are not a soothing listening environment.   
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #198 on: November 24, 2008, 08:00:04 PM »

Sorry I posted before I was finished. Cindy is on something. I thought that at the first she was on speed, diet pills or may have high blood pressure and be off her medication. I have seen people off their blood pressure meds act like they are on speed, then once they get on them they crash like she was on the last interview. BUT in my opinion, she is on some kind of downers. She looks like me when I have to get on a plane. 2 bloody mary's and 1/2 xanax. Then I am ready for take off. Hate to fly. Only time I take any kind of drugs, except for Advil.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: November 24, 2008, 08:00:31 PM »

Stupid dummy-heads..

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey2208nov22,0,6489381.story

see video: Caylee Volunteers Stood Up By KidFinders

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.