March 28, 2024, 04:30:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #65  (Read 338278 times)
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2008, 03:00:14 PM »

Are we allowed to get information thru freedom of information to see if there was ever any child protective service calls placed?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2008, 03:00:50 PM »

I have always thought that when you are a homicide cop, you are usually the
cream of the crop, its very hard to get to that level, so from listening to GA I
have to wonder how he ever made it. GA is not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
I've always wondered too....it's probably another lie....
I wondered that too, then I remembered it was in Ohio so that explained it for me. 

What did the lady protestor say..where are you people from?  Ohio?   
I am not sure about everyone in Orlando, but down here in Naples we stay clear of anyone from Ohio as far as driving and parking goes.  They back into you and just leave you with a damaged car.  It happens so much down here, anyone will tell you, watch out for those people from Ohio.  (If it were not so very true, it would be funny)

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2008, 03:02:05 PM »

cream of the crop, its very hard to get to that level, so from listening to GA I

Exactly what I was thinking Mary!  Also am wondering why he doesn't still have that job?  Once someone makes that level, I thought they kept it even if moving to another city or state, they just transfer.  Do we know when/why they moved to Florida?  Seems very odd that George would get to that level in the dept, then in another state work odd jobs and such.  Something sounds very hinky there....

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2008, 03:02:06 PM »

alwayz-wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2008, 03:04:18 PM »

Wyks - hello my long lost neighbor 

Your son saying KC's name was familiar almost made me fall outta my chair - the world is tooo small!  Thank God he didnt recognize her. 
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2008, 03:04:29 PM »

This is in reply to cappucchino.....sorry, I don't know how to do quote stacks. When they said "that is loud" they meant the thunderstorm!!!!! Not the recording.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2008, 03:04:48 PM »

Good afternoon!

I wrote WFTV, Fox35 and Local6 this morning to let them know that their reporting the Anthonys stating that they did not know they were being recorded is a boldface lie.  If they bothered to listen to the videos they would have heard what I did.   Right before Cindy was asked to fill out a questionnaire there is a thunderous static that occurs, the FBI special agent even states "its loud," it happens again a few minutes later.   The headline should have read "Anthonys caught in a lie"!   Im sick to death of the Anthony's and their few koolaid drinkers assuming that the general population are naive idiots that will buy their tall glass of BS!

The picture stunt is outrageous & I expressed concerns about that too.   Why hasnt the persons that took the photo of this minor child come forward publicly?   Why is it getting a pass that Michelle Bart stated they want the picture continuously published "until it came be ruled out" thats an admittance that they KNOW it is not Caylee.   Why arent the people responsible for this picture being questioned as to why they did not get LE to the mall or inform mall management that they may have a reported "missing child" in the mall?   Isn't it obvious that the person taking the photo was negligent in taking the photo but leaving the mall thinking that could have been a located child that was missing?   A HA!  It is downright irresponsible for all parties concerned to publish this picture of a minor considering there is a $250,000 reward out there & the safety of that child conceivably could be in jeopardy.   Ya know, the "RANTING ANTS" are always complaining about who has treated them unfairly or that everyone but them have mishandled this case but what are they doing here?

Amen Cappacino! (Can I get one of you minus the decaf?)

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2008, 03:07:29 PM »

Brandi to answer your question, yes I am 99.9% possitive that if the tapes are to be used as direct active evidence in a trial the prosecution does not have to release those to the public prior to trial date.  That would be like asking a poker player to show their hand prior to my placing a bet.  That would violate their right to build a strong case, and I have to wonder why the press would even want to release something that could possibly end up hindering an outcome of a trial...did that make any sense??

That is incorrect under the State of Florida's unique liberal interpretation of the Sunshine Law.

alwayz-wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2008, 03:07:47 PM »

Exactly what I was thinking Mary!  Also am wondering why he doesn't still have that job?  Once someone makes that level, I thought they kept it even if moving to another city or state, they just transfer.  Do we know when/why they moved to Florida?  Seems very odd that George would get to that level in the dept, then in another state work odd jobs and such.  Something sounds very hinky there....

In one of those FBI interviews CinCin said she made Georgie quit when they had Lee.  She didnt want to raise Lee alone since Georgie worked nights (WTF???)  It sounded fishy when she said it, and I still think it sounds fishy.  It also sounds fishy that any LE agency has a homicide unit unless its a metro area (small towns dont have enough murders to justify a homicide unit) and from what I remember they werent in a major area.  Nothing about Georgie as a cop pans out in my mind.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2008, 03:09:03 PM »

Certainly Dolce!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2008, 03:11:21 PM »

I do not buy the Anthony BS about not knowing they were being taped.  That is just ridiculous, outrageous, and LIES.  When has any bureau of law enforcement ever conducted an active investigation and questioning without recording for future use on the case? 
How can the A's possibly expect that any individual is going to buy that line of crap?  NaJame, LOL, way to get out early!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2008, 03:12:16 PM »

Brandi to answer your question, yes I am 99.9% possitive that if the tapes are to be used as direct active evidence in a trial the prosecution does not have to release those to the public prior to trial date.  That would be like asking a poker player to show their hand prior to my placing a bet.  That would violate their right to build a strong case, and I have to wonder why the press would even want to release something that could possibly end up hindering an outcome of a trial...did that make any sense??

That is incorrect under the State of Florida's unique liberal interpretation of the Sunshine Law.

How is that incorrect?  How can you publish trial information that has yet to come out in trial?

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2008, 03:12:29 PM »

Your son saying KC's name was familiar almost made me fall outta my chair - the world is tooo small!  Thank God he didnt recognize her. 

Hey neighbor!   

Yes thank God he didn't recognize Casey!  Whew!  He hesitated long enough tho over them, (to be sure I guess), which nearly gave me heart failure.  lol  He didn't go to very many clubs in Orlando tho, cuz his gf usually went with him when he did go, and Orlando is a bit far to drive just to go to a club.  They did go to Fusion once tho cuz they had heard it was supposed to be great there.  That's how he knew about it.  Said that they had decided not to go again cuz it turned out not to be so great after all. 

You're right, it's a small world!  When I first read that Casey supposedly went to Tampa, I was like.... eeeeeeeek!    

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2008, 03:12:42 PM »

I think Snopes' site basically states it's not that big of a deal... "All in all, that message doesn't really merit the dire warning to "SEND A COPY OF THIS TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS, And ask them to PASS IT ON IMMEDIATELY!"

But one should definitely still be careful about viruses, and thank you for bringing it to our attention! 

Thank You...now if someone can pull me off this sandbar...I can get on with my journey 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2008, 03:16:04 PM »

If you almost fell outta your chair, just imagine Wyks reaction when her son thought KC's name was familiar.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2008, 03:16:34 PM »

How is that incorrect?  How can you publish trial information that has yet to come out in trial?
The media requested discovery, it was granted under the Sunshine Law in Florida.   Even in the FBI interview of Cindy the agent makes reference to the Sunshine Law, its not always favorable that this information is at the privy of the public for either side.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2008, 03:16:38 PM »

Dolce, thanks for the answer, but I am not the one who asked this question. 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2008, 03:17:22 PM »

I am not sure about everyone in Orlando, but down here in Naples we stay clear of anyone from Ohio as far as driving and parking goes.  They back into you and just leave you with a damaged car.  It happens so much down here, anyone will tell you, watch out for those people from Ohio.  (If it were not so very true, it would be funny)

My husband is from Ohio.. northern part.  (We're currently living in the central part of the state). He says the same stuff about people from Indiana.  Is the person a freak? Oh.. they're probably from Indiana..     Problem is, there are freaks EVERYWHERE.  I'm from Los Angeles.. believe me. I know this all too well!!  No point in pi$$ing off an entire state.  Better just to bag on everybody, if you ask me.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2008, 03:17:41 PM »

It looks like there are exemptions from the release of information in the Sunshine law -- specifically

s. 119.071(2)(c)1., F.S., exempts active criminal intelligence information and active criminal investigative information from public inspection. To be exempt, the information must be both "active" and constitute either "criminal investigative" or "criminal intelligence" information.
http://myfloridalegal.com/sun.nsf/manual/1BB05D142D8E4724852566F3006C7A1A
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2008, 03:17:47 PM »

Hhhhuuummm Did Michelle Bart know the Anthony's prior to Caylee going missing? 

IMO there is enough similarities between the child she is holding and Caylee to compare just as she is doing right now to someone else's child .... Either this is Caylee OR Michelle Bart better soon come to realize that there are MANY children that resemble Caylee and that running to the media with random unidentified photos of children is insane!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.