April 25, 2024, 09:06:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #65  (Read 339545 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: November 24, 2008, 09:38:30 PM »

I have a Question ... I tried to find it on the net ...

What Happened with the ZG counter claim and KC - the Deposition that was to be

Anyone ? Just seems it was Big News and then Dropped.

TIA

Yeah.. what the heck!?! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: November 24, 2008, 09:40:59 PM »

Uhhhh, xcuse' me, but I was born and raised in Ohio and I've been to FL and never hit anybody!   

There are actually quite a few Buckeyes here too.

May I mention we kicked Michigan's aZZ this past weekend!

Hey now, missy!! 

Sorry sweety!  But you ARE my neighbor!   Are you a hillbilly too?   
No Prob, Nope Not a Hillbilly ...Silly girl. I am though a Wolverine Fan Smile
Its the best game of the Year for both of us  - Ohio Vs Michigan
Something to look forward too. Not a Fair weather Fan though. Like I said " We Will Be Back " next year ... 

I really should go to bed at night instead of stay up all night making these. LOL

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #262 on: November 24, 2008, 09:41:05 PM »

How important has Nancy Grace been to keeping the Casey Anthony case in the headlines?

Crucial, I'd say. What do you think?

If you're a Grace fan, you can see her at 11 p.m. Monday on the late news of WKMG-Channel 6.

And if you're not a fan, I've warned you.

Anchor Jacqueline London interviewed Grace (pictured). The Headline News host shared her theories about the case.
Boo I have to say that I do watch NG for news on Caylee. I prob have not missed but one or two since she has been covering Caylee's disappearance. Some times it gets to me ... and I wind up yelling at the TV. I get so frustrated at times. When Nancy gets way off and spends too much time on Insignificant topics and then brushes off Important things. " BUT" I have to step back and think of all the INFO I receive on SM and the majority of the general public are not privy to what we discuss here.

No I do not want Nancy to drop Caylee from her show as a headliner. Sometimes I get confused because I really Wonder how much Time NG invests in " The Case" by some of the things she says...... You know. jmo

Good Post Thank You BooMonkey

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #263 on: November 24, 2008, 09:41:20 PM »

I can't believe I have already listened to 5 tapes, and they released six more?     What are they trying to do, make me go deaf?  Ugh!!!   

Your a Better Woman than I Orchid ...................

For Real!  Makes me sick to my stomach, just THINKING about it!   I've seen enough of it on Nancy and that was pushing it for me.   My ears are already bleeding!   

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: November 24, 2008, 09:42:14 PM »

I really should go to bed at night instead of stay up all night making these. LOL

LOL! That's too cute!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #265 on: November 24, 2008, 09:42:47 PM »

Uhhhh, xcuse' me, but I was born and raised in Ohio and I've been to FL and never hit anybody!   

There are actually quite a few Buckeyes here too.

May I mention we kicked Michigan's aZZ this past weekend!

Hey now, missy!! 

Sorry sweety!  But you ARE my neighbor!   Are you a hillbilly too?   
No Prob, Nope Not a Hillbilly ...Silly girl. I am though a Wolverine Fan Smile
Its the best game of the Year for both of us  - Ohio Vs Michigan
Something to look forward too. Not a Fair weather Fan though. Like I said " We Will Be Back " next year ... 

/
Love the Football Monkey - Thank U Brandi  - Its awesome

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: November 24, 2008, 09:44:10 PM »

How important has Nancy Grace been to keeping the Casey Anthony case in the headlines?

If you're a Grace fan, you can see her at 11 p.m. Monday on the late news of WKMG-Channel 6.

Anchor Jacqueline London interviewed Grace (pictured). The Headline News host shared her theories about the case.
Boo I have to say that I do watch NG for news on Caylee. I prob have not missed but one or two since she has been covering Caylee's disappearance. Some times it gets to me ... and I wind up yelling at the TV. I get so frustrated at times. When Nancy gets way off and spends too much time on Insignificant topics and then brushes off Important things. " BUT" I have to step back and think of all the INFO I receive on SM and the majority of the general public are not privy to what we discuss here.

No I do not want Nancy to drop Caylee from her show as a headliner. Sometimes I get confused because I really Wonder how much Time NG invests in " The Case" by some of the things she says...... You know. jmo

But don't you just love it when Nikki Pierce is on NG?  lol

Seriously, I do like her.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #267 on: November 24, 2008, 09:44:37 PM »

I have a Question ... I tried to find it on the net ...

What Happened with the ZG counter claim and KC - the Deposition that was to be

Anyone ? Just seems it was Big News and then Dropped.

TIA

Yeah.. what the heck!?! 

Yeah it was to be In the Prosecutions Favor ... this Deposition and all of sudden
Nuffin

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #268 on: November 24, 2008, 09:44:49 PM »

LOL! That's too cute!

Brandi, Klass, and all our talented Monkeys ever start a thread to SHARE all there lovely pics?  Brandi has been on a roll, along with Klaas who's the pic. queen!  IT'S NICE TO SHARE LADIES! 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: November 24, 2008, 09:45:08 PM »

The red-head rocks!!!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #270 on: November 24, 2008, 09:46:39 PM »

I LIKE Monkey Nikki Too ... I just hate when NG rips her for ...Not talking fast enough or Not saying verbage that NG wants to hear posed ... I mean GAWD Nikki only gets What ... 4 1/2 seconds to answer ...... Geeze Louise

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: November 24, 2008, 09:46:57 PM »

I need to add CBB, who has made TINK so beautiful for me, for over three years!  I keep asking her if she can do the same for ME!

BTW, I notice Trim is using Tink, which is fine.   I'm just a little "jealous", as Tink has been my trademark for almost 4 years...

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: November 24, 2008, 09:47:15 PM »

LOL! That's too cute!

Brandi, Klass, and all our talented Monkeys ever start a thread to SHARE all there lovely pics?  Brandi has been on a roll, along with Klaas who's the pic. queen!  IT'S NICE TO SHARE LADIES! 

We're working on it. In the emantime, all are welcome to grab any of the monkeys I do and post them on photobucket and use them all you want!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: November 24, 2008, 09:49:25 PM »

Well, my friends.  Off to catch up on NH case, with Greta coming up!  Can't wait!  May be back, or may head to the monkey bunky.  So if I don't see ya,  g'night and sweet dreams!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #274 on: November 24, 2008, 09:49:32 PM »

LOL! That's too cute!

We're working on it. In the emantime, all are welcome to grab any of the monkeys I do and post them on photobucket and use them all you want!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #275 on: November 24, 2008, 09:51:52 PM »

Well, my friends.  Off to catch up on NH case, with Greta coming up!  Can't wait!  May be back, or may head to the monkey bunky.  So if I don't see ya,  g'night and sweet dreams!

Nighty night. I'm off to bed in a sec myself...  major eye strain looking at this computer today. 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #276 on: November 24, 2008, 09:52:32 PM »

LOL! That's too cute!

Just an Add and then I wont go O/T ...further ~ But I started a Thread in MONKEY Lounge ~ Monkey Holiday Kick Off ~ Sea Searcher and Bearlyhere have added a TON of GREAT Stuff. I added it for RELEASE and REVIVAL for All us Caylee Loving Monkey's. ~ I hope you go and Poke around and Add all you Want 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: November 24, 2008, 09:53:18 PM »

Nighty night. I'm off to bed in a sec myself...  major eye strain looking at this computer today. 

Good night you two.

Always nice seeing you Smile

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #278 on: November 24, 2008, 09:54:04 PM »

Good night you two.

Always nice seeing you Smile
  Nigh Nigh

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #279 on: November 24, 2008, 09:54:50 PM »

LOL! That's too cute!

I admit, I have been stealing shamelessly,  Very Happy but miss so may!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.