April 16, 2024, 11:09:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #65  (Read 339182 times)
eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #340 on: November 25, 2008, 12:46:51 AM »

Hmm. But the NE article sounds like she buried her on the 24th. But that's when George saw her with the car wasn't it? She came back later, er what? Anybuddy?

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #341 on: November 25, 2008, 01:05:15 AM »

Hmm. But the NE article sounds like she buried her on the 24th. But that's when George saw her with the car wasn't it? She came back later, er what? Anybuddy?
Bunch a lite weights... Nitey nite

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #342 on: November 25, 2008, 01:13:12 AM »

Bunch a lite weights... Nitey nite

I've got to run but I wondered if this was the day GA (said) he chased KC...and if so, could she have switched a sealed contained with Caylee's remains in it (sry..that sounds awful) to CA car...then disposed of the body after losing GA....not enough details in the article..

and who saw her transfer something to another vehicle...what vehicle Time....Details...I need Details... could the gas have been a plan to burn the body...Enquiring minds want to know

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: November 25, 2008, 01:19:53 AM »

Uhhhh, xcuse' me, but I was born and raised in Ohio and I've been to FL and never hit anybody!   

There are actually quite a few Buckeyes here too.

May I mention we kicked Michigan's aZZ this past weekend!

Hey now, missy!! 

We Will Be Back Next Year  Hail Hail 

I'm a Boilermaker and a transplanted Hoosier from Indiana (Not IU!)

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #344 on: November 25, 2008, 01:20:02 AM »

Good Night Monkeys...

Looks like I won't have much to catch up on tomorrow..everyones at Natalee's 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #345 on: November 25, 2008, 01:23:57 AM »

I don't know KCJackie but KC pinged at tower very very close to Bruce Lam's house on 30th about 2:26am . There are woods there and a lake. if  I was KC my butt would be sitting in jail silent too.

I know - that's why I was asking about SE & BL.  The next stop after that ping - was the "Aerospace" area.  I still believe something happened on the 30th!!  Kinda creepy if you ask me.  Annie's house is a scary area also!
hEY, kcjACKIE, I so admire your maps! Can ya point me to your one for the 30th purty pleaase. It sounds good to me! tia

Sorry for the delay eMBee! 

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=nrs5vq86zkst&style=b&lvl=1&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=5214937&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&cid=425CBB3546819D95!354&encType=1
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #346 on: November 25, 2008, 01:35:45 AM »

I am not sure why the FBI and LE too just let Cindy ramble on and on.  Maybe they thought that the more she talked, the more they might find out.  It certainly is not the way Brenda Leigh Johnson does it on The Closer.  Ha.  I am sure that with their training, they take away a lot more from an interview than we do.  Cindy is not a suspect, or she was not at the time of the interviews.  She was the grandmother who had adored Caylee.  Maybe they felt sorry for her.  But surely they picked up on what many of us have and more.  And I am sure they were ready to pull their hair out after listening to all that yapping for hours.  It got on my nerves.  She and Casey both talk non-stop. 

I really appreciate your posts Hudsunn.  I think the reason that the FBI let Cindy ramble is because her relationship was so bad with OCSO and Cindy asked for the meeting with the FBI.  They didn't want to talk to her, she called them.  I think it was to let her vent and they were doing it for damage control.  If she let something slip...so much the better.  In the end, when they didn't buy her BS, they basically told her she needed to stop talking in public, that it wasn't doing any good and before they open their mouth's they need to consider if it benefit's Caylee.  Too bad they didn't take the advice.  I think they are addicted to the media.  Well, I am 10 pages behind so back to reading. 

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: November 25, 2008, 01:53:36 AM »

Good Night Monkeys...

Looks like I won't have much to catch up on tomorrow..everyones at Natalee's 

Nite, Sea!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #348 on: November 25, 2008, 03:09:47 AM »

Finally caught up reading and I have managed to listen to ALL of George and Cindy's FBI interviews.  I never thought I would say this but..for the first time I am glad that I've lost my hearing in my right ear.  Because of that only my left ear is bleeding.

I'm still puzzled about the "George chasing KC in Cindy's car" episode.  Geo. first thought it was on the 24th of June or at least shortly after that date.  He also said that Cindy knew and was at home when KC took the car.  Cindy states that she was on vacation from the 30th thru July 4th so Geo's guess of the 24th has to be wrong.  Then Cindy says that KC was in Tampa (the ZG accident story) from the 18th thru the 27th (but we know from the Fusion photos where she really was on the 20th).  Also, I would think that Geo and Cindy would have been sharing any communication from KC with each other...if that is so...why wasn't Geo surprised when KC showed up on the 24th with the gas cans when she was supposed to be in Tampa with ZG in the hospital?  OMG, I am rambling just like Cindy.  It must be contagious! 

Good Lord!  Now Zanny is Amy, Ricardo is Jeff Hopkins and JP Chatt is JULIET    Cindy says she is normally a rational person....Cindy isn't normal or rational.  But she tells the FBI, all of this will make sense if they find Caylee.

The Anthony's are all nuts.  The bus must be 10 feet off the ground now because of all the people that have been thrown under it.

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: November 25, 2008, 03:46:19 AM »

I have been reading quite a bit on Psychopaths since listening to the latest tapes as NONE of the Anthony seem "normal".  IMO I think they are ALL psychopaths...and I really don't throw this label around loosely.  It seems they can KNOW right from wrong, however have to be TOLD.  They seem to be missing that "little something inside" that signals you that this ain't right, or God forbid, empathy.  Therefore, they need to always have to appear to the outside world.."all is fine and normal".  When describing themself, they know how to say how they "should" be, but of course we know they aren't.  Ex.  Cindy...."no I never hit my children".   But we know that she almost strangled Casey the night of the 15th.  Then, when she describes Casey to the FBI....very responsible, great mother, etc.. (like herself)   then we know that she told at least two of her friends that she was a manipulator, thief, sociopath, bad mother, etc.  The other thing that always puzzled me was Casey empting out Amy's bank account...picked up her from the airport...and totally acted like nothing was wrong...What?  Did she just think that Amy wasn't going to find out?  And just what was Casey going to say to her?  Made no sense at all.  Sorry this is so lengthy...can't figure out how to do the links yet.

Are You Involved With A Psychopath?"

Stop The Madness

By: Michael G. Conner, Psy.D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For most of us the idea of a psychopath conjures up images from movies like "Silence of The Lambs" and characters with names like "Hannibal Lector." Fortunately characters like Hannibal don’t really exist. Serial killers and people involved in ritual torture are rare, but psychopathic behavior is more common than you might think.

I have known several psychopaths in my life. The clearest case involved an older teen who had no sense of guilt. He could learn the rules, but he had no sense of conscience. The only thing that saved him was a mother who loved him, took him to counseling for years and spent a great deal of time patiently teaching him right from wrong. I remember a conversation where he told me, "People know when something is wrong because it feels wrong. I have to remember or be reminded that stealing from someone is wrong. I don’t feel bad if I take something."

Meeting this young boy changed my opinion of a psychopathic personality. Why? Because children with this condition are "emotionally blind." And while I do not excuse cruelty or criminal behavior, I have sympathy and appreciate how hard it is for some people to learn how to act responsibly. Without help, potentially psychopathic children will become adults who never remain attached to anyone or anything for long. They may end up living a "predatory" lifestyle, feeling little or no regret, and having little or no remorse - except when they are caught or about to be locked up. A psychopath is not necessarily a bad person. But they are prone to have problems with society, rules, expectations and relationships.

A psychopath will use people for excitement, entertainment, to build their self-esteem and they invariably value people in terms of their material value (e.g. money, property, comfort, etc..). They can involve and get other people into trouble quickly and they seem to have no regret for their actions. To date there is no checklist of behavior and symptoms that will tell you with certainty whether or not a person is a psychopath. But there are warning signs. The following warning signs are based on my experience but primarily research conducted by Robert Hare, Ph.D - the leading expert on the Psychopathic Personality.

Characteristics of a Psychopath

superficial charm

self-centered & self-important

need for stimulation & prone to boredom

deceptive behavior & lying

conning & manipulative

little remorse or guilt

shallow emotional response

callous with a lack of empathy

living off others or predatory attitude

poor self-control

promiscuous sexual behavior

early behavioral problems

lack of realistic long term goals

impulsive lifestyle

irresponsible behavior

blaming others for their actions

short term relationships

juvenile delinquency

breaking parole or probation

varied criminal activity

The idea that psychopaths eat people is a myth. In reality, a person with a psychopathic personality can lead what appears to be an ordinary life. They can have jobs, get married and they can break the law like anyone else. But their jobs and marriages usually don’t last and their life is usually on the verge of personal chaos. They are almost always in some kind of trouble or they are not far from it.

A psychopath is usually a subtle manipulator. They do this by playing to the emotions of others. They typically have high verbal intelligence, but they lack what is commonly referred to as "emotional intelligence". There is always a shallow quality to the emotional aspect of their stories. In particular they have difficulty describing how they felt, why they felt that way, or how others may feel and why. In many cases you almost have to explain it to them. Close friends and parents will often end up explaining to the psychopath how they feel and how others feel who have been hurt by him or her. They can do this over and over with no significant change in the person's choices and behavior. They don't understand or appreciate the impact that their behavior has on others. They do appreciate what it means when they are caught breaking rules or the law even though they seem to end up in trouble again. They desperately avoid incarceration and loss of freedom but continue to act as if they can get away with breaking the rules. They don't learn from these consequences. They seem to react with feelings and regret when they are caught. But their regret is not so much for other people as it is for the consequences that their behavior has had on them, their freedom, their resources and their so called "friends."  They can be very sad for their self. A psychopath is always in it for their self even when it seems like they are caring for and helping others. The definition of their "friends" are people who support the psychopath and protect them from the consequence of their own antisocial behavior. Shallow friendships, low emotional intelligence, using people, antisocial attitudes and  failure to learn from the repeated consequences of their
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: November 25, 2008, 03:57:48 AM »

choices and actions help identify the psychopath.

Psychopaths with low intelligence or a poor education seem to end up in jail more than ones with a higher education. The lack of emotional insight is the first good sign you may be involved with a psychopath. The second best sign is a history of criminal behavior in which a person does not seem to learn from their experience, but merely thinks about ways to not get caught.

So what happens to these poor kids if they don’t learn right from wrong? Parents with a child like this usually end up angry and frustrated. They will often shield their child from the consequences of their decisions and take the role of continuously trying to educate their child as to right and wrong. The child is always in trouble and doesn’t seem to learn. Their parents may begin to excuse their child's behavior believing their child will eventually "get it." When they don't, many parents resort to punishment. But what these children need is intensive guidance, instruction, training, choices, consequences and supervision. Severe and repeated punishment alone is the worst thing you can do. Letting a child like this run around unsupervised with violent and antisocial children is almost as bad. And child abuse is a sure way to create a social misfit or a monster.

There is a growing discussion among researchers to suggest there may be a genetic influence that creates a psychopathic personality. The psychopath may lack the ability to physically feel what others identify as the physical sensation of guilt. They can feel fear, anger, sadness in the moment but not guilt for what they did or what they are about to do. Some sociologists believe that a sexually promiscuous psychopath who can live off others is a survivor and may represent one of many genes for survival in the human species. Even more surprising has been the observation that many adult psychopaths do not seem to benefit from support, counseling or therapy and may in fact commit crimes again and sooner because of it. Research using brain scanning technology has revealed that the brain of a psychopath functions and processes information differently. One famous brain imaging study showed that psychopaths can remain calm looking photos of dead bodies in automobile accidents where as other people were clearly upset. They don't use their brain they way others do. This suggests that they may be physically different from normal people.

Are you involved with a psychopath? You may not know because they can be very charming and friendly until you get close and disappoint them. Don’t assume anyone is a psychopath based on their behavior alone. It is the pattern of their life and many other factors. Please don’t go around assuming or calling someone a psychopath just because they may have some of the warning signs. Get a professional opinion from a qualified mental health professional if you think you are involved with a psychopath.

For more information on the psychopathic personality and Dr. Hare's book "Without Conscience", see www.Hare.Org

copyright 2001 to 2005, Michael G. Conner
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #351 on: November 25, 2008, 06:05:38 AM »

Anthony case heading to court today
Defense attorney Jose Baez and his client, Casey Anthony
By Holly Bristow
FOX 35 NEWS

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The case against Casey Anthony   will be back in front of a judge Tuesday morning. 

The 22-year-old remains behind bars, charged with the murder of her 3-year-old daughter, Caylee, who has been missing since June.

Judge Stan Strickland will be hearing nine motions in the case against Anthony.

Included among the motions will be one that would put a gag order on those closest to the case.  That would include the Orange County Sheriff’s Office, the State Attorney's Office, the defense and the Anthony family.

Baez said he doesn’t feel a gag order would be beneficial to his client's case, so he plans to fight it.

"It is our position that basically all leaks come from the government,” Baez said.  “I think that's been clear. Legally speaking I have the right to respond to false allegations made out there allegations, false facts that could be misleading,” he added.

Baez also hinted that he may not be ready for the January 5 trial date and may ask for a continuance.

Other motions the judge will be deciding include motions to compel discovery or potential evidence in the state's case against Casey Anthony.  Those include everything from tips to help find Caylee, to e-mails and inter-office memos from those who handled evidence coming from the trunk of Casey's white Pontiac, to getting more detailed information on the cadaver dogs that indicated the smell of human decomposition in Casey Anthony’s car.

The hearing is scheduled to begin around 2 p.m. Tuesday.

Also, the man once responsible for freeing Casey Anthony is coming back to Orlando. Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla said he will resume his search for the remains of Caylee. Padilla and his divers will be back at the site along the Little Econ River that they have already searched earlier this month.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #352 on: November 25, 2008, 06:24:37 AM »

I LOVE BIAZ--All the interviews were released  because of Biaz-Cindy says the FBI doesn't care about us--those tapes would not have been released if it wasn't for Biaz-now he is fighting the gag order. The only thing in the world that could help his client is everyone keeping there mouth shut.  Its a small satisfaction by Kc got the lawyer she deserve--and if Biaz keeps it up--she will get everything else she deserves  I repeat I LOVE BIAZ
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: November 25, 2008, 06:57:39 AM »

Anthony case heading to court today
Defense attorney Jose Baez and his client, Casey Anthony
By Holly Bristow
FOX 35 NEWS

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The case against Casey Anthony   will be back in front of a judge Tuesday morning. 

The 22-year-old remains behind bars, charged with the murder of her 3-year-old daughter, Caylee, who has been missing since June.

Judge Stan Strickland will be hearing nine motions in the case against Anthony.

Included among the motions will be one that would put a gag order on those closest to the case.  That would include the Orange County Sheriff’s Office, the State Attorney's Office, the defense and the Anthony family.

Baez said he doesn’t feel a gag order would be beneficial to his client's case, so he plans to fight it.

"It is our position that basically all leaks come from the government,” Baez said.  “I think that's been clear. Legally speaking I have the right to respond to false allegations made out there allegations, false facts that could be misleading,” he added.

Baez also hinted that he may not be ready for the January 5 trial date and may ask for a continuance.

Other motions the judge will be deciding include motions to compel discovery or potential evidence in the state's case against Casey Anthony.  Those include everything from tips to help find Caylee, to e-mails and inter-office memos from those who handled evidence coming from the trunk of Casey's white Pontiac, to getting more detailed information on the cadaver dogs that indicated the smell of human decomposition in Casey Anthony’s car.

The hearing is scheduled to begin around 2 p.m. Tuesday.

Also, the man once responsible for freeing Casey Anthony is coming back to Orlando. Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla said he will resume his search for the remains of Caylee. Padilla and his divers will be back at the site along the Little Econ River that they have already searched earlier this month.

Thanks for posting Boo.   

Was wondering when this would happen.  No way will this go to trial in January.  He is probably looking for some high-profile attorney looking for publicity to step up and offer his services pro-bono, but don't think that will happen as this is a no win trial for sure.  Wonder if they are trying to talk Casey into a plea agreement but she won't give it up or LE won't bargain.

Also, at the end of Cindy's discussion the FBI talks about also having a meeting with LEE...where is that tape?  Also, he asks her to take a polygraph and she says "Absolutely"   What happened to that?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #354 on: November 25, 2008, 07:45:11 AM »

Scared Monkeys Discussion Forum > Missing Persons - High Profile > Caylee Marie Anthony > Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #65

This is thread #65 that we are on.  How do I find the thread before this one #64 before it was locked. 

Missing Persons - High Profile - Archives

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=42.0

Bev....UGH @ Me ... I didn't see your question. After I did my reprimand 4 off-topic, I clicked over to Natalee. Several windows open at once so it appeared I was here, but I really wasn't Wink ... thanks Klaas for answering Bev. I wasn't ignoring, honest.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 08:04:52 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #355 on: November 25, 2008, 07:58:47 AM »

I am assuming since we did not hear the state had filed a Motion to Seek the Death Penalty that one was not filed yesterday.  Did I miss that?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: November 25, 2008, 08:06:57 AM »

Michelle Bart's page for Barack Obama " Helping Heroe's

http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/blog/helpingheroes

Pics of Her and Hillary Clinton

Hmm

Thanks, Deenie. I did see a picture of her (I think on her facebook) with Chelsea Clinton..  I know she was an Obama fan, but I didn't see her Obama page. Razz

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #357 on: November 25, 2008, 08:10:10 AM »

Michelle Bart's page for Barack Obama " Helping Heroe's

http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/blog/helpingheroes

Pics of Her and Hillary Clinton

Hmm

Thanks, Deenie. I did see a picture of her (I think on her facebook) with Chelsea Clinton..  I know she was an Obama fan, but I didn't see her Obama page. Razz

Good Morning Monkeys!

I'm wondering if she's already trying to contact Mr. Hope-n-Change President elect to help the Anthony's?

Lisa
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #358 on: November 25, 2008, 08:13:11 AM »

Did we ever find out if the prosecution is going for the death penalty?  I thought yesterday was the deadline.

Lisa
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: November 25, 2008, 08:19:55 AM »

Did we ever find out if the prosecution is going for the death penalty?  I thought yesterday was the deadline.

Lisa

Was it the deadline to decide either way? Or to file papers if they were seeking DP? I thought they were just going to make up their minds by then.. I could be wrong. I would hope since the day has since passed, it just means they either haven't decided, or are definitely going to seek it. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.