April 19, 2024, 09:56:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #65  (Read 339323 times)
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: November 25, 2008, 11:48:27 AM »

Didn't Baez ask for the first trial for forgery, etc. to be postponed?  If she is found guilty of murder or some other serious charge with a long prison sentence, they may not even pursue the other charges.  But if she gets off of murder charges, they can haul her in for the forgery charges.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #441 on: November 25, 2008, 11:51:37 AM »

What ever happened to the check forgery/theft charges etc that casey was initially held for ??

O/T off topic

Good Morning Monkeys..

Went to bed last night after posting in the Holiday thread that it was beginning to look alot like Christmas..had a couple of inches of snow on the ground and clinging to the pines outside my window..visions of sugar plums dancing in my head.....

Then I woke up this morning...the rain had washed the snow off the trees, the power was out and the ground was a pond of slush! 
It's almost noon and I'm still on my first pot of coffee 

O/T on topic 

IIRC...the judge was to decide this next month...reason was the financial responsibility to the tax payers (somethin' like that) Today is for the gag order ? and to complain that the state hasn't or delayed turning over requested information? The lap top question was answered (which is absurd) and JB will be allowed to bring his in to the jail next month..not sure if the hearing will be broadcast but I don't think KC will be there..

That's all I know...and I may be wrong so don't throw nanners at me until my second pot of coffee 

It's taken me so long to write this that all of the above information may now be obsolete 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: November 25, 2008, 11:55:25 AM »

The question about the ID being left in the purse which was left in the car is interesting, and it leads me to believe that Casey planned to disappear for a while and hoped that she and Caylee both would be listed as missing.  Maybe she hoped that neither of them would ever be found, as unreasonable as that sounds.  If both she and Caylee were designated as missing as there was the stench of death in the car, it might have been assumed that both were kidnapped and murdered. 

I think Casey planned to leave for California or points beyond and it would not be hard to disguise herself.  She looked pretty different as a blonde, for instance. 

I also think that she bought the tickets for those going to Puerto Rico as part of a ruse to get their private info, including credit card numbers, social security numbers, birth dates, etc. and perhaps make some official looking copies to use for other purposes.

Casey had graduate from petty theft to some pretty sophisticated forgery and since we know she presented a fake desposit slip as proof that she had deposited money in her mom's account, it indicates she was willing to go pretty far to deceive others.  It was no longer just a matter of lying.  She was entering into a life of crime.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: November 25, 2008, 12:18:35 PM »

Live Michelle Bart 12:18 est
http://www.wesh.com/video/16128463/index.html
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: November 25, 2008, 12:19:36 PM »

Slowly but surely I am getting thru the FBI tapes 

One thing I am confused about, Georgie said that KC's ID was in the purse KC left in the car.  If that is the case how was KC getting into these bars, clubs AND buying beer at Target?  I realize she was a regular at Fusion so they wouldnt card her, but anywhere else???  And if she was planning to fly to California she would need her ID to board. 

Did she have a fake in someone elses name??? 

There is no confirmation of a fake ID.  When LE went to the A's house after the 911 calls, Cindy took something from, IIRC, KC's purse.  It may have been a fake ID.

I am a bit behind, but I believe Cindy took money out of Casey's wallet, and LE took a card of some sort out.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
TvPolice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #445 on: November 25, 2008, 12:22:32 PM »

The question about the ID being left in the purse which was left in the car is interesting, and it leads me to believe that Casey planned to disappear for a while and hoped that she and Caylee both would be listed as missing.  Maybe she hoped that neither of them would ever be found, as unreasonable as that sounds.  If both she and Caylee were designated as missing as there was the stench of death in the car, it might have been assumed that both were kidnapped and murdered. 

I think Casey planned to leave for California or points beyond and it would not be hard to disguise herself.  She looked pretty different as a blonde, for instance. 

I also think that she bought the tickets for those going to Puerto Rico as part of a ruse to get their private info, including credit card numbers, social security numbers, birth dates, etc. and perhaps make some official looking copies to use for other purposes.

Casey had graduate from petty theft to some pretty sophisticated forgery and since we know she presented a fake desposit slip as proof that she had deposited money in her mom's account, it indicates she was willing to go pretty far to deceive others.  It was no longer just a matter of lying.  She was entering into a life of crime.

interesting what you said about both her and Caylee being dead. It could be what she was thinking but Mom messed it up.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: November 25, 2008, 12:24:51 PM »

Klaas..you could have just asked me to leave..you didn't have to throw me out 

I need to make a correction...Forgery charge is on hold per this article
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,447405,00.html

I'm sure I read that the decision still had to be made so I will hunt for it and update this post if necessary...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: November 25, 2008, 12:25:06 PM »

Thanks...
Cindy on... but I cannot hear at work   

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #448 on: November 25, 2008, 12:25:37 PM »

Cindy live - "Science is just science. Nothing is 100 percent."

boy oh boy 

I remember you, Caylee.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: November 25, 2008, 12:27:19 PM »

She looks worn out again... or on the downer side of the drug coaster ?

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #450 on: November 25, 2008, 12:27:39 PM »

It's a good thing that OCSO has said "cased closed", so that whoever has Caylee will start bringing her out in public.

yes, Cindy.. Caylee does deserve for you to look for her. However, that involves getting up off your OWN ass and looking.  It also means looking for a body.

What is up with this stupid Michelle chick? 

Lots of kids say "you're not my momma"..  maybe it's an aunt they were with? Maybe it was a family friend, caring for the child? 

THESE PEOPLE ARE SO FREAKIN IRRESPONSIBLE!!!!!!!!!

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: November 25, 2008, 12:29:39 PM »

Slowly but surely I am getting thru the FBI tapes 

One thing I am confused about, Georgie said that KC's ID was in the purse KC left in the car.  If that is the case how was KC getting into these bars, clubs AND buying beer at Target?  I realize she was a regular at Fusion so they wouldnt card her, but anywhere else???  And if she was planning to fly to California she would need her ID to board. 

Did she have a fake in someone elses name??? 

There is no confirmation of a fake ID.  When LE went to the A's house after the 911 calls, Cindy took something from, IIRC, KC's purse.  It may have been a fake ID.

I am a bit behind, but I believe Cindy took money out of Casey's wallet, and LE took a card of some sort out.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4160.1600
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: November 25, 2008, 12:30:11 PM »

Wow.  so they expect cops to verify that every single child that remotely looks like Caylee, is in fact NOT Caylee??

No reason not to believe these people? What about these sick bastards out there who want to screw up the case, just to be part of the action?   

This comparison to Elizabeth Smart is freakin INSANE.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #453 on: November 25, 2008, 12:32:22 PM »

Cindy wants to be an inspiration to other families with missing kids, sorry you botched that up big time.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: November 25, 2008, 12:32:58 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4160.1600

Does we have a transcript from this part of the docu-dump?

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: November 25, 2008, 12:33:56 PM »

Who is this man talking?

"They're independent people with independent thoughts"    I sure as hell hope so, buddy.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: November 25, 2008, 12:34:03 PM »

Who is the guy speaking ? is that the PI ?

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: November 25, 2008, 12:34:17 PM »

Wow.  so they expect cops to verify that every single child that remotely looks like Caylee, is in fact NOT Caylee??

No reason not to believe these people? What about these sick bastards out there who want to screw up the case, just to be part of the action?   

This comparison to Elizabeth Smart is freakin INSANE.

IMO it's a waste of time; although, it will look better on the State in court if they check them all.
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #458 on: November 25, 2008, 12:35:25 PM »

I always thought she was hoping the car would be stolen...same reasons you stated.

About the purse and ID, somewhere, don't remember exactly where, Cindy said that the purse left in the car was KC's "work" purse, containing all that she needed for her job but that she had another purse with all of personal stuff in it.  But considering Cindy said it...doubt that it was true. 

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: November 25, 2008, 12:36:52 PM »

Cindy live - "Science is just science. Nothing is 100 percent."

boy oh boy 

I missed that part...geeeesh

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.