April 26, 2024, 12:03:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #65  (Read 339566 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #460 on: November 25, 2008, 12:37:33 PM »

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
TvPolice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #461 on: November 25, 2008, 12:37:59 PM »

There is no confirmation of a fake ID.  When LE went to the A's house after the 911 calls, Cindy took something from, IIRC, KC's purse.  It may have been a fake ID.

I am a bit behind, but I believe Cindy took money out of Casey's wallet, and LE took a card of some sort out.
it was in Lee's statement I belive

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4160.1600

Does we have a transcript from this part of the docu-dump?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: November 25, 2008, 12:41:41 PM »

There is no confirmation of a fake ID.  When LE went to the A's house after the 911 calls, Cindy took something from, IIRC, KC's purse.  It may have been a fake ID.

I am a bit behind, but I believe Cindy took money out of Casey's wallet, and LE took a card of some sort out.

I saw the link, and I've looked at the page.. however, I must be remembering something else. Cindy took out money from Casey's wallet/purse/whatever when the female detective wasn't looking (although she claims she got permission to take it, or that the detective didn't care. What if this was Amy's money?)  And I seem to recall LE taking an ID out of the wallet ... not Cindy.  maybe she took something else out, but I believe LE took something out.

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: November 25, 2008, 12:43:27 PM »

Slowly but surely I am getting thru the FBI tapes 

One thing I am confused about, Georgie said that KC's ID was in the purse KC left in the car.  If that is the case how was KC getting into these bars, clubs AND buying beer at Target?  I realize she was a regular at Fusion so they wouldnt card her, but anywhere else???  And if she was planning to fly to California she would need her ID to board. 

Did she have a fake in someone elses name??? 

I'm not sure if I am remembering this correctly, but I think she was carded at Target or Winn Dixie when she bought the beer. If so, who's ID was it?

I have two driver's license just that one is out of date, maybe that is what she did. I know in Texas you have an Underage DL, then when you turn 21 you get a new one. Maybe that is why she had two ID's. I don't she is crazy, she could have made up various ID cards at the Kinkos. 

I though Lee said what was in her purse was a "white card that looked like an ID" but it was snatched up by the female LE and he didn't get a good look at it.  Now this would have been in the purse that he retrieved from Lazarro's house.  I've been wondering if this "white card" was one of those laminated key cards like you get instead of a key in hotels or a key card one would use at a gate to get into a gated community???? What do you other Monkeys think????? 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: November 25, 2008, 12:43:35 PM »

O/T JUST FOR A MOMENT!!

My husband & I have purchased a registered Golden Retriever puppy for our granddaughters for Christmas. We will be driving out of state tomorrow to pick him up. Has anyone here ever had a Golden Retriever? We are hoping this breed will be great for 2 little girls. The only breed we have ever had is Siberian Husky.

Just catching up on my reading and read this. I am so happy for you and your family! We have a Golden Retriever mix that we rescued. Her name is Brandi (named before we got her) and she has been a wonderful addition to our family. Very gentle, very attention-happy (LOL) and great with kids! You will be very happy you chose a Golden. Here's my original avatar, it is a picture of our Brandi. I believe Janet's family also has a Golden. (named Brandi also!)

Oh, and to stay on topic: Anyone know what the status of the DP is now? It was my understanding that the state had until yesterday to make a decision and I never heard anything about it.

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: November 25, 2008, 12:44:05 PM »

O/T JUST FOR A MOMENT!!

My husband & I have purchased a registered Golden Retriever puppy for our granddaughters for Christmas. We will be driving out of state tomorrow to pick him up. Has anyone here ever had a Golden Retriever? We are hoping this breed will be great for 2 little girls. The only breed we have ever had is Siberian Husky.

O/T
My puppy-son is one of those!  They are beautiful, great with kids and people. The best friend you'll ever know. However, when they are puppies, like any puppy, they do everything with their mouths. Mine seemed like a flying, eight-mouthed crazy pup, but that only lasted a few months. They learn quick but you have to wait for their brains to catch up with their body. They are not bad, they mean well but have a lot of puppy energy. They need a lot of exercise, love, and gentle-dicipline.  Your 2 Grand daughters will have their bestfriend ever.

If you want any more info I will check the Monkey Musings thread
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3605.780

PS I held mine in my arms on the way home like a baby! Have a great drive back, and good luck giving him/her up at Christmas!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: November 25, 2008, 12:46:39 PM »

Brandi...small o/t....love, love, love your avatar! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #467 on: November 25, 2008, 12:47:05 PM »

I though Lee said what was in her purse was a "white card that looked like an ID" but it was snatched up by the female LE and he didn't get a good look at it.  Now this would have been in the purse that he retrieved from Lazarro's house. I've been wondering if this "white card" was one of those laminated key cards like you get instead of a key in hotels or a key card one would use at a gate to get into a gated community???? What do you other Monkeys think????? 

I knew I hadn't completely lost it!!!  THANK YOU!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #468 on: November 25, 2008, 12:49:41 PM »

::MonkeyLaugh::I laughed so hard with those monkey censores, my goodness Michelle, please put comb and brush set on your list for Santa.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: November 25, 2008, 12:50:02 PM »

Thanks. Lately, I have been changing them as I change moods.  LOL

Did I mention I am a moody person?  J/K  Wink

AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #470 on: November 25, 2008, 12:50:44 PM »

I saw the link, and I've looked at the page.. however, I must be remembering something else. Cindy took out money from Casey's wallet/purse/whatever when the female detective wasn't looking (although she claims she got permission to take it, or that the detective didn't care. What if this was Amy's money?)  And I seem to recall LE taking an ID out of the wallet ... not Cindy.  maybe she took something else out, but I believe LE took something out.
AnotherMonkey, this is what I remember too.  I think it was about $200, and we now know that she cashed an "Amy" check for $250 earlier that day so in my mind that was Amy's money that Cindy took.

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: November 25, 2008, 12:50:45 PM »

I though Lee said what was in her purse was a "white card that looked like an ID" but it was snatched up by the female LE and he didn't get a good look at it.  Now this would have been in the purse that he retrieved from Lazarro's house. I've been wondering if this "white card" was one of those laminated key cards like you get instead of a key in hotels or a key card one would use at a gate to get into a gated community???? What do you other Monkeys think????? 

I thought CINDY grabbed the ID along with the cash.

?

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: November 25, 2008, 12:51:44 PM »

::MonkeyLaugh::I laughed so hard with those monkey censores, my goodness Michelle, please put comb and brush set on your list for Santa.

(you can thank Brandi for the lovely censored monkeys  )

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: November 25, 2008, 12:53:20 PM »

What happened? I got kicked off,the dogs went crazy,grandson started crying,and I missed the news thingy.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: November 25, 2008, 12:53:43 PM »

?

Ditto
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: November 25, 2008, 12:54:32 PM »

?

I'll check back through docs to see if I can find his statement...cover me...I'm goin in!

ps..Brandi...any chance you can fashion an avi for me??? Something like a monkey running a calculator??? pretty please??? 
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #476 on: November 25, 2008, 12:54:44 PM »

O/T JUST FOR A MOMENT!!

Hey there..I have a golden retriever, and they are nothing but gentle.  My cat actually attacks him, and he won't even fight back.  IMO - best family dog there is!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #477 on: November 25, 2008, 12:55:13 PM »

Thanks. Lately, I have been changing them as I change moods.  LOL

Did I mention I am a moody person?  J/K  Wink
I don't know if you are moody, but you sure are talented with all your creations, I always look forward to them.
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #478 on: November 25, 2008, 12:55:24 PM »

The question about the ID being left in the purse which was left in the car is interesting, and it leads me to believe that Casey planned to disappear for a while and hoped that she and Caylee both would be listed as missing.  Maybe she hoped that neither of them would ever be found, as unreasonable as that sounds.  If both she and Caylee were designated as missing as there was the stench of death in the car, it might have been assumed that both were kidnapped and murdered. 

I think Casey planned to leave for California or points beyond and it would not be hard to disguise herself.  She looked pretty different as a blonde, for instance. 

I also think that she bought the tickets for those going to Puerto Rico as part of a ruse to get their private info, including credit card numbers, social security numbers, birth dates, etc. and perhaps make some official looking copies to use for other purposes.

Casey had graduate from petty theft to some pretty sophisticated forgery and since we know she presented a fake desposit slip as proof that she had deposited money in her mom's account, it indicates she was willing to go pretty far to deceive others.  It was no longer just a matter of lying.  She was entering into a life of crime.

interesting what you said about both her and Caylee being dead. It could be what she was thinking but Mom messed it up.

That is a great point....I myself have always thought that she hoped that the car would be stolen, so she could pawn it off on some mysterious stranger....a la Susan Smith....

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: November 25, 2008, 12:56:15 PM »

?

I dont' believe so. I'm doing a search on this information, and every site I'm coming up with states that the female detective pulled the card out. 
http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:9nfBWxJCga4J:www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php%3Ft%3D73373%26page%3D3+detective+took+ID+card+out+of+Casey%27s+wallet&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=4&gl=us&client=firefox-a

10-18-2008, 01:20 PM
Georgia PI
From Lee's interview
Cindy told the female officer that she wanted to go through the stuff and the female officer told her to dump in out as if she was giving permission for her to do so. Cindy then dumped the items of the purse out and the only officer in the house left and went out side.(what are you kidding me, no officer watching) Cindy found approximately between $140 and $200 unfolded $20.00 bills in Casey’s wallet and put them in her pocket also a JC Penny and another unidentified credit card(where are the cops), , at this point the female officer returned as Cindy has the wallet open and tells the female officer look this is the JC Penny card that she took from me, look this is another card that she took from me, but as Cindy went to take out Casey’s identification from the clear sleeve, the female officer immediately grabbed something that was directly behind that ID and according to Lee the item that the female officer took looked white like the old style drivers license or learners permit or something like that, but it struck him and he noticed it because of how quickly the female officer grabbed it, but Lee was unsure what it was possibly another ID.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.