April 19, 2024, 12:59:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #65  (Read 339303 times)
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: November 25, 2008, 01:24:16 PM »

As for the car/pants washing incident. George tells the FBI he knows the smell of decomp . He knows it doesent smell like garbage. His urge was to just leave the car at the tow yard. But when he doesent find any body in the trunk he is relieved.
Why didnt he call police right then and there ? Why does he take the car home?  Leave for work and the let Cindy wash and tamper with evidence? I wonder if at any point George told Cindy the car smelled like decomp.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #501 on: November 25, 2008, 01:25:10 PM »

Casey Anthony's Attorney Can Bring Laptop To Jail
Monday, November 24, 2008 – updated: 5:23 pm EST November 24, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's lawyer won't have to fight for his laptop.

Jose Baez is supposed to go to court Tuesday asking to see more evidence from investigators (read all motions). He was also going to ask for special permission to bring his laptop to the jail when he visits Casey.

But Monday, the jail told Eyewitness News it has suddenly changed its laptop policy. They will allow private attorneys to carry in their computers starting next month.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18052701/detail.html

This is UNREAL!!   

Isn't that crazy...I hope they are going to block any internet access.. and that JB will only be allowed to bring something up on screen and turn the puter to face KC.. wouldn't want him to be able to lean over her shoulder..barf!

Also, won't this open the door to passing...so to speak...secret messages? can KC type in on the puter ?  Really whacked out policy IMO

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #502 on: November 25, 2008, 01:25:45 PM »

I just can't get over the brass ballz of these people!  Baby girl missing...cops all over the place....LA running amok to Lazarro's....CinCin stealing money from wallet....where in the world was GA and what was he doing during this time??  I'm trying so hard to not hate....really trying.....

Come on over to the dark side of Anthony haters, we have cookies! 

Lisa
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: November 25, 2008, 01:26:03 PM »

Cindy wants to be an inspiration to other families with missing kids, sorry you botched that up big time.
I'm sorry but cindy could not even be the inspiration for the dirt on the poop that a rat stepped in!

The only thing CinCin could inspire is the next generation of blood pressure medicine.  I hold all monkeys that listened to her interviews in the highest esteem...God bless you!
I've always respected LE...but this takes my regard for them to a whole new level! I would have drilled the beyotch!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #504 on: November 25, 2008, 01:26:26 PM »

I just can't get over the brass ballz of these people!  Baby girl missing...cops all over the place....LA running amok to Lazarro's....CinCin stealing money from wallet....where in the world was GA and what was he doing during this time??  I'm trying so hard to not hate....really trying.....
It is very difficult to imagine this behavior, I'm sure George was up to no good. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #505 on: November 25, 2008, 01:28:40 PM »

Actually, I'm a Valley Girl. Straight from the good ol' San Fernando valley    (ever see the movie Valley Girl?  )  Not quite that bad, though. Dude..      I've only lived here for 5 yrs now. 

Well that's just like, totally awesome! 

Another Valley Girl here.. Sacramento Valley.  heh. 

Misplaced out in the middle of cornfields, USA.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #506 on: November 25, 2008, 01:29:10 PM »

I think I broke a nail trying to get back in...

Next news conference will be Cindy & George talking about their new book, "What NOT to do when your granddaughter goes missing and your daughter is a lying murderer"
Then they will go on a book tour around the country, first class of course. They will hit every Borders and Barnes and Nobles they can. They will go on the talk show circuit, but with the rule that no one can talk about Casey. Limo rides, meal vouchers and dreams of that big fat advance check.
They make me sick...............

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: November 25, 2008, 01:29:21 PM »

As for the car/pants washing incident. George tells the FBI he knows the smell of decomp . He knows it doesent smell like garbage. His urge was to just leave the car at the tow yard. But when he doesent find any body in the trunk he is relieved.
Why didnt he call police right then and there ? Why does he take the car home?  Leave for work and the let Cindy wash and tamper with evidence? I wonder if at any point George told Cindy the car smelled like decomp.

Oh, Cindy KNEW too. She allegedly said to George ... "It's the PIZZA, right?" ... meaning the smell is old pizza, not death smell. She KNEW. That is when the cover up began with Cindy, IMHO.

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: November 25, 2008, 01:30:54 PM »

Come on over to the dark side of Anthony haters, we have cookies! 

Lisa

Lisa...I'm menopausal...you don't know what I would do for a cookie...lol...
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: November 25, 2008, 01:32:13 PM »

Oh, Cindy KNEW too. She allegedly said to George ... "It's the PIZZA, right?" ... meaning the smell is old pizza, not death smell. She KNEW. That is when the cover up began with Cindy, IMHO.

Was that before or after they removed the car battery????? 
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: November 25, 2008, 01:32:46 PM »

Casey Anthony's Attorney Can Bring Laptop To Jail
Monday, November 24, 2008 – updated: 5:23 pm EST November 24, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's lawyer won't have to fight for his laptop.

Jose Baez is supposed to go to court Tuesday asking to see more evidence from investigators (read all motions). He was also going to ask for special permission to bring his laptop to the jail when he visits Casey.

But Monday, the jail told Eyewitness News it has suddenly changed its laptop policy. They will allow private attorneys to carry in their computers starting next month.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18052701/detail.html

This is UNREAL!!   

You have got to be KIDDING!!!!!!!

What I would like to know is if the attorneys will be allowed internet access?  I see internet access as a problem, just having a laptop no problem.

Do you think the average person would get all these considerations?  That is what makes me mad      ......they treat her like she is a celebrity!!!

The way I read it they have changed the rules for everyone.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: November 25, 2008, 01:34:10 PM »

Was that before or after they removed the car battery????? 

This was immediately after they got home with the car from the tow yard.

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: November 25, 2008, 01:35:09 PM »

I agree!  Cindy needs to do a pizza test.  I've thrown old pizza in the trash and never had an odor prior to trash pickup.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: November 25, 2008, 01:39:20 PM »

The pizza was just a diversionary tactic created by Cindy to create doubt. Sadly weve not heard any hard questioning on the car. Like what time did you pick the car up from the tow yard? What time did you get home with the car? Did you drive the car straight home?  I believe both Cindy and George new someone dead had been in the car. They are such slueths they tried to do there own detective work first before calling authorities. Both Cindy and Lee had Caseys story about the nanny down pat. Almost like the all sat together and created it to get it straight.
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #514 on: November 25, 2008, 01:43:55 PM »

Please forgive if this has already been asked and answered this morning.  For some reason everyone and his dog have decided to call me this morning so I haven't been able to catch up the reading in time.

Is the hearing going to be broadcast on the internet?  If it is, where?  TIA
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: November 25, 2008, 01:45:21 PM »

Please forgive if this has already been asked and answered this morning.  For some reason everyone and his dog have decided to call me this morning so I haven't been able to catch up the reading in time.

Is the hearing going to be broadcast on the internet?  If it is, where?  TIA
I've been wondering that also. It should be starting soon, and would like to watch.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #516 on: November 25, 2008, 01:49:23 PM »

O/T JUST FOR A MOMENT!!

My husband & I have purchased a registered Golden Retriever puppy for our granddaughters for Christmas. We will be driving out of state tomorrow to pick him up. Has anyone here ever had a Golden Retriever? We are hoping this breed will be great for 2 little girls. The only breed we have ever had is Siberian Husky.

A golden retriever is one of the best breeds for kids.  Seriously.  Good choice!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: November 25, 2008, 01:52:20 PM »

The hearing will be at 2:00 eastern ..... http://www.local6.com/index.html
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: November 25, 2008, 01:55:38 PM »

The hearing will be at 2:00 eastern ..... http://www.local6.com/index.html

ty
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: November 25, 2008, 01:56:56 PM »

Ch. 6 might cover it

http://mfile.akamai.com/12909/live/reflector:53408.asx
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.