March 28, 2024, 10:33:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #65  (Read 338306 times)
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #520 on: November 25, 2008, 01:57:54 PM »

The hearing will be at 2:00 eastern ..... http://www.local6.com/index.html

Thank you!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #521 on: November 25, 2008, 01:59:15 PM »

As for the car/pants washing incident. George tells the FBI he knows the smell of decomp . He knows it doesent smell like garbage. His urge was to just leave the car at the tow yard. But when he doesent find any body in the trunk he is relieved.
Why didnt he call police right then and there ? Why does he take the car home?  Leave for work and the let Cindy wash and tamper with evidence? I wonder if at any point George told Cindy the car smelled like decomp.

Oh, Cindy KNEW too. She allegedly said to George ... "It's the PIZZA, right?" ... meaning the smell is old pizza, not death smell. She KNEW. That is when the cover up began with Cindy, IMHO.

She knew. I saw her say in a clip that as a nurse she knew what a dead body smells like. 

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #522 on: November 25, 2008, 02:02:16 PM »

The only thing CinCin could inspire is the next generation of blood pressure medicine.  I hold all monkeys that listened to her interviews in the highest esteem...God bless you!
I've always respected LE...but this takes my regard for them to a whole new level! I would have drilled the beyotch!

I think I  you numbersgirl. 

And I only listened to one and a half parts of her interview. I started watching her live a while ago and decided to go to sleep instead!

I remember you, Caylee.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: November 25, 2008, 02:03:16 PM »

numbersgirl ... a quicky I just made if you are interested:

I like the way the monkey is lying, centerfold style LOL

(I found the image of the monkey on the Internet and added the calc)

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #524 on: November 25, 2008, 02:03:26 PM »

Ok..What does a girl have to do in order to get a cookie around here?  I saw them being passed out!!

I know I am always hungry.   

I found the laptop allowance to be a little "over the top" myself.  Would this mean that any other inmate too could have their attorneys bring in laptops?  I mean heck if I were an inmate I would find it discriminative to be forced to follow rules that NOT EVERYONE had to. 

Double standard is not a good thing IMO.  Further on down the line here when she gets put into population, some other "ladies" might not take kindly to the type of treatment little Miss Poo-for-brains got.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: November 25, 2008, 02:03:48 PM »

Actually, I'm a Valley Girl. Straight from the good ol' San Fernando valley    (ever see the movie Valley Girl?  )  Not quite that bad, though. Dude..      I've only lived here for 5 yrs now. 

Well that's just like, totally awesome! 

Another Valley Girl here.. Sacramento Valley.  heh. 

Misplaced out in the middle of cornfields, USA.   

Do you hear an occasional "hella" sneak in there when you're talking? I never heard of "Hella" (as in "hella good") til I went to school in northern CA, and spent some time with relatives in Sac.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #526 on: November 25, 2008, 02:05:06 PM »

From today's Anthony press conference:

“Caylee Marie has rights…she should have the right for everybody to look for her,” Cindy Anthony said.

People have been looking for her and continue to do so, you ignorant, lying, manipulating, obfuscating twit!  And pictures of random little girls in Florida malls is NOT SEARCHING!  To quote a line from a favorite movie, "If hate were people, I'd be China!" 

Lisa
jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #527 on: November 25, 2008, 02:07:07 PM »

As for the car/pants washing incident. George tells the FBI he knows the smell of decomp . He knows it doesent smell like garbage. His urge was to just leave the car at the tow yard. But when he doesent find any body in the trunk he is relieved.
Why didnt he call police right then and there ? Why does he take the car home?  Leave for work and the let Cindy wash and tamper with evidence? I wonder if at any point George told Cindy the car smelled like decomp.

Just a thought after reading this maybe after they got the car home and upon a more thorough inspection found caylee in the spare tire compartment and thats when GA disposed of caylee left CA to clean up evidence using the chloroform and why he wasnt present during the time period while all the cops were there questioning everyone what a perfect time to dispose of body thats why dogs hit there and why casey can say she truly doesnt know where caylee is  and iirc george is the one that got physically ill during the interview thinking of everything

jmo
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: November 25, 2008, 02:08:07 PM »

Ok..What does a girl have to do in order to get a cookie around here?  I saw them being passed out!!

I found the laptop allowance to be a little "over the top" myself.  Would this mean that any other inmate too could have their attorneys bring in laptops?  I mean heck if I were an inmate I would find it discriminative to be forced to follow rules that NOT EVERYONE had to. 

Double standard is not a good thing IMO.  Further on down the line here when she gets put into population, some other "ladies" might not take kindly to the type of treatment little Miss Poo-for-brains got.

I just see it as the jails getting caught up with the times, not a big deal. A computer has become a necessary tool for almost every professional now a days.

I don't think inmates will be allowed use of the computers their attorneys bring in.

JMO

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #529 on: November 25, 2008, 02:08:43 PM »

Since you are eating for three, here ya go:

Lisa
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: November 25, 2008, 02:10:15 PM »

I just see it as the jails getting caught up with the times, not a big deal. A computer has become a necessary tool for almost every professional now a days.

I don't think inmates will be allowed use of the computers their attorneys bring in.

JMO

Addition:

Yes, ALL attorneys will be able to bring their laptops in. not just Jose Baez. Sorry, forgot to post this.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: November 25, 2008, 02:11:02 PM »

I swear.. Baez needs to just quit right now.  He's a pi$$-poor attorney.  And that's being kind. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #532 on: November 25, 2008, 02:11:18 PM »

JMO

Addition:

Yes, ALL attorneys will be able to bring their laptops in. not just Jose Baez. Sorry, forgot to post this.

I just hope they don't have wi-fi!

Lisa
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #533 on: November 25, 2008, 02:11:42 PM »

why isn't KC there (at the hearing)??????
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: November 25, 2008, 02:11:43 PM »

O/T JUST FOR A MOMENT!!

My husband & I have purchased a registered Golden Retriever puppy for our granddaughters for Christmas. We will be driving out of state tomorrow to pick him up. Has anyone here ever had a Golden Retriever? We are hoping this breed will be great for 2 little girls. The only breed we have ever had is Siberian Husky.

Hey there..I have a golden retriever, and they are nothing but gentle.  My cat actually attacks him, and he won't even fight back.  IMO - best family dog there is!

He's beautiful ,Thank You!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #535 on: November 25, 2008, 02:11:52 PM »

I think the puter allowance is a change in policy which would effect everyone..

Cookies are nice but wouldn't you rather have this..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #536 on: November 25, 2008, 02:12:25 PM »

I swear.. Baez needs to just quit right now.  He's a pi$$-poor attorney.  And that's being kind. 

I thought he wasn't even qualified to be her attorney?  And what happened to the other attorney that was brought in?

Lisa

mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #537 on: November 25, 2008, 02:13:23 PM »

JB & KC deserve each other...what an a&&h@le!!!!!       
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #538 on: November 25, 2008, 02:13:27 PM »

From today's Anthony press conference:

“Caylee Marie has rights…she should have the right for everybody to look for her,” Cindy Anthony said.

People have been looking for her and continue to do so, you ignorant, lying, manipulating, obfuscating twit!  And pictures of random little girls in Florida malls is NOT SEARCHING!  To quote a line from a favorite movie, "If hate were people, I'd be China!" 

Lisa
Well then..thanks for sharing!  LOL

I agree with you..its funny how Cindy brings up Caylee's "rights" when Cindy has so clearly violated them by telling searchers not to search for Caylee unless its on her terms ie: Live Caylee. 

What about the violated rights of all these other poor children who are being posted on the news as "possible sitings"?  What about the "rights" to pursue justice?  Oh wait, we can't talk about those because Cindy does not agree....well boo effin hoo!

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #539 on: November 25, 2008, 02:14:03 PM »

Judging by the 911 call, Cindy knew. She's a nurse--there's no way she wouldn't know the smell by now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.