April 24, 2024, 04:35:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #65  (Read 339499 times)
jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #580 on: November 25, 2008, 02:54:41 PM »

As for the car/pants washing incident. George tells the FBI he knows the smell of decomp . He knows it doesent smell like garbage. His urge was to just leave the car at the tow yard. But when he doesent find any body in the trunk he is relieved.
Why didnt he call police right then and there ? Why does he take the car home?  Leave for work and the let Cindy wash and tamper with evidence? I wonder if at any point George told Cindy the car smelled like decomp.

Just a thought after reading this maybe after they got the car home and upon a more thorough inspection found caylee in the spare tire compartment and thats when GA disposed of caylee left CA to clean up evidence using the chloroform and why he wasnt present during the time period while all the cops were there questioning everyone what a perfect time to dispose of body thats why dogs hit there and why casey can say she truly doesnt know where caylee is  and iirc george is the one that got physically ill during the interview thinking of everything

jmo
Very good observation and possible.  Why would Cindy clean the care with chloroform though?  I also thought that Lee said when he arrived home that George was sitting with Cindy on the couch, he dumped the items within the bag recovered of Casey's from Tony's onto the table, which is when Cindy snuck the cash into her pocket telling George "This could be Amy's!"

IIRC  it was said that cholorform could kill traces of DNA
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #581 on: November 25, 2008, 02:54:57 PM »

Does anyone else think its funny that Baez is arguing that what people are saying is not going to affect his clients right to a fair trial?   How could he later then say that the information out there before the trial prejudiced the jury pool?   You would think he would be grateful for a gag order because it also includes LE.   
LOL  You are point on there CanadaGirl!  Thus adding to the arguement that Casey can come back and say she did not have fair representation.

IMO, She has Ineffective Assistance of Counsel (a commonly argued point in Post-Conviction Appeals) sewn up at this point and we have not even gotten to the trial.
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #582 on: November 25, 2008, 02:55:04 PM »

Did y'all see Cincin and GA in the courtroom.....Cincin was sitting on the edge of her seat....GA looks bored or maybe he is looking guilty!!!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: November 25, 2008, 02:55:25 PM »

Thank goodness, the Judge keep saying it wasn't necessary for Anthonys to speak.  Cindy was already starting to get up. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #584 on: November 25, 2008, 02:56:41 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0923/17540065.pdf

I hope that's the right link...LA's statement re:  ID and wallet contents...Page 24 and 25.  The card LE took was a white card behind KC's photo ID.

Anothermonkey....I like the way you think! 

You too, numbersgirl!  I may have a bad memory most of the time, but I'd be willing to swear my husband's computer games on this one 

Sooooooooo .. LE did NOT take the ID. Right?

Brandi...it's unclear if LE took her license as well.  Lee states that he only saw one driver's license and then this white card that was shaped like a license (which he definitely says LE took).  He described it as possibly an old license or a learner's permit..but without any holograms, etc.  Does this make sense?

Yeah, makes sense. I still think Cindy snatched that ID from the wallet along with the cash. I could be wrong, but that is my belief. Wink

Ummm no, there was a person from LE standing right there as Cindy opened the wallet, who snagged that white card right away.  That's the way it was reported anyway.  It's that action by LE that caught the attention of many of us, made us wonder what the heck it was, to be so important that LE would snatch it right up. 

Cindy then went on looking thru the wallet and snagged the money.  LE didn't seem to care cuz they evidently didn't stop her from doing that.     Mind-boggling to be sure.  I would think that LE would have taken ALL of whatever was in that wallet, purse, heck the whole backpack or whatever Cindy was going thru.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #585 on: November 25, 2008, 02:56:50 PM »

I honestly think that Cindy and George were not filled in on the details of what happened to Caylee by Casey, but rather by Lee.  Lee was Casey's "bumper" to Cindy and George...she told Lee first about being preggo, George even states that Casey told Lee things in secret she would never share with him or Cindy.  IMO She told Lee when he was in her room with her while Cindy was screaming and calling the police.  That is the exact moment that Lee went into cover up mode and inserted himself into an investigation where he had no business doing so. 
Why in the world did he go to Tony's and get her things? 
Why not send an officer...how did he know that Tony was not dangerous and could have been the "kidnapper" of Caylee? 
We all know that Lee can not even bend a poster board, how is he going to take on Tony, a guy who he has no idea of his size or strength? 
Why was the first question out of Lee's mouth NOT have you seen Caylee or do you know where she is or who has her? 
Why did Lee automatically just go to Tony's why not to the supposed apartment of the nanny where Caylee was "last seen"??

I agree regarding Lee.  I don't think Casey told George anything.  I do think George knows a lot more than he is saying.
I agree, George knows a lot more than he has said thus far...from what we have heard that is.  Take a look at how many tapes have been released on Cindy and then compare it to the smaller number released on George. 
Why was HE the one that the SA chose to testify at the Grand Jury hearing and not Lee or Cindy?

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #586 on: November 25, 2008, 02:58:08 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0923/17540065.pdf

I hope that's the right link...LA's statement re:  ID and wallet contents...Page 24 and 25.  The card LE took was a white card behind KC's photo ID.

Anothermonkey....I like the way you think! 

You too, numbersgirl!  I may have a bad memory most of the time, but I'd be willing to swear my husband's computer games on this one 

Sooooooooo .. LE did NOT take the ID. Right?

Brandi...it's unclear if LE took her license as well.  Lee states that he only saw one driver's license and then this white card that was shaped like a license (which he definitely says LE took).  He described it as possibly an old license or a learner's permit..but without any holograms, etc.  Does this make sense?

Yeah, makes sense. I still think Cindy snatched that ID from the wallet along with the cash. I could be wrong, but that is my belief. Wink

Ummm no, there was a person from LE standing right there as Cindy opened the wallet, who snagged that white card right away.  That's the way it was reported anyway.  It's that action by LE that caught the attention of many of us, made us wonder what the heck it was, to be so important that LE would snatch it right up. 

Cindy then went on looking thru the wallet and snagged the money.  LE didn't seem to care cuz they evidently didn't stop her from doing that.     Mind-boggling to be sure.  I would think that LE would have taken ALL of whatever was in that wallet, purse, heck the whole backpack or whatever Cindy was going thru.

Maybe it was a stolen LE or other govt. official ID? 

Lisa
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: November 25, 2008, 02:59:19 PM »

I swear I must have heard that guy wrong.  What did he say???     Tell me he said "Caylee Marie is dead".. because that's not what it sounded like.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #588 on: November 25, 2008, 03:00:35 PM »

Casey Anthony's Attorney Can Bring Laptop To Jail
Monday, November 24, 2008 – updated: 5:23 pm EST November 24, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's lawyer won't have to fight for his laptop.

Jose Baez is supposed to go to court Tuesday asking to see more evidence from investigators (read all motions). He was also going to ask for special permission to bring his laptop to the jail when he visits Casey.

But Monday, the jail told Eyewitness News it has suddenly changed its laptop policy. They will allow private attorneys to carry in their computers starting next month.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18052701/detail.html

This is UNREAL!!   

You have got to be KIDDING!!!!!!!

What I would like to know is if the attorneys will be allowed internet access?  I see internet access as a problem, just having a laptop no problem.

Do you think the average person would get all these considerations?  That is what makes me mad      ......they treat her like she is a celebrity!!!

Exactly!!  Just what IS it about these people that it seems so many bend over backwards to treat differently?  Jeeeez... I doubt that many people could or would get away with half the stuff the A's have, let alone now having jail rules being changed FOR them!  It's just unreal!   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #589 on: November 25, 2008, 03:01:23 PM »

Cindy wants to be an inspiration to other families with missing kids, sorry you botched that up big time.
I'm sorry but cindy could not even be the inspiration for the dirt on the poop that a rat stepped in!

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: November 25, 2008, 03:01:26 PM »

I knew she couldn't keep quiet.  Who raises their hand in court.  Judge quickly dismissed what she was trying to say.

jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #591 on: November 25, 2008, 03:02:02 PM »

I do think that  LEE may have been one of the 3 who initially got invovled after the fact to try to help her than realizing the full extent of things and since DNA is scared and taking a step back at least he has sense enough to do the opposites of GA & CA and stay out of site and keeping quiet
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #592 on: November 25, 2008, 03:02:39 PM »

The gag order won't affect Cincin according to the judge......no chance that she will ever keep her mouth shut!!!!!
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #593 on: November 25, 2008, 03:02:56 PM »

As for the car/pants washing incident. George tells the FBI he knows the smell of decomp . He knows it doesent smell like garbage. His urge was to just leave the car at the tow yard. But when he doesent find any body in the trunk he is relieved.
Why didnt he call police right then and there ? Why does he take the car home?  Leave for work and the let Cindy wash and tamper with evidence? I wonder if at any point George told Cindy the car smelled like decomp.

Just a thought after reading this maybe after they got the car home and upon a more thorough inspection found caylee in the spare tire compartment and thats when GA disposed of caylee left CA to clean up evidence using the chloroform and why he wasnt present during the time period while all the cops were there questioning everyone what a perfect time to dispose of body thats why dogs hit there and why casey can say she truly doesnt know where caylee is  and iirc george is the one that got physically ill during the interview thinking of everything

jmo

Hello to all monkeys

Whelp haven't thought of that but sounds good and maybe that is why Cindy in court and looked right at Casey and said there is no evidence.

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #594 on: November 25, 2008, 03:03:10 PM »

I swear I must have heard that guy wrong.  What did he say???     Tell me he said "Caylee Marie is dead".. because that's not what it sounded like.
What in the world are you talking about my dear?

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #595 on: November 25, 2008, 03:04:14 PM »

What in the world are you talking about my dear?

Yes, I heard that too but as an example of what he could not and should not do --
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #596 on: November 25, 2008, 03:05:04 PM »

I found this inspiring.  Its a bit O/T - but not really.  Human kindness at its very best I must say...gives me hope!

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?cl=10831031

mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #597 on: November 25, 2008, 03:05:17 PM »

I knew she couldn't keep quiet.  Who raises their hand in court.  Judge quickly dismissed what she was trying to say.

Cincin makes me so sick it is not funny...I hate her more than KC....no wonder KC is like she is...did she ever have a chance?  Believe me I am not defending KC but can you imagine growing up with a mother and father like that?
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #598 on: November 25, 2008, 03:06:54 PM »

Y'all know Casey has to keep up with her MySpace and Facebook pages, right? I mean OMG what if she gets new friend requests or gets "poked"? Those are urgent matters. 

Ok, seriously. What the hell? Can he bring in a personal massage therapist and a hairstylist for her too? Maybe a tattoo artist too ... 

I'm accepting suggestions for her new tattoo:

Slutty Vida gets my vote

I remember you, Caylee.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #599 on: November 25, 2008, 03:07:03 PM »

jmo

hey this totally makes sense to me!  I have been wondering WHY KC left that car at the Amscot in the smelly condition it was in. There are 2 thought processes she could have had
1. leave smelly car with purse in it/someone will steal car/looks like a sort of foul play situation/leave Caylee in trunk

2. ditch car in any body of water nearby, take your pick, not difficult to simply put a car in neutral and let it coast into the water/voila! lots of evidence destroyed

I always wonder why she did not pick the second situation, maybe she thought for sure that someone would steal the car if her purse was sitting right there?  Do we know if her car keys were inside the car, too? I really don't understand why she left that car in such an obvious place...

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.