April 20, 2024, 02:28:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #65  (Read 339329 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #600 on: November 25, 2008, 03:07:09 PM »

I knew she couldn't keep quiet.  Who raises their hand in court.  Judge quickly dismissed what she was trying to say.

Thats hillarious!!  Its court not first grade CinCin.

jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #601 on: November 25, 2008, 03:07:26 PM »

As for the car/pants washing incident. George tells the FBI he knows the smell of decomp . He knows it doesent smell like garbage. His urge was to just leave the car at the tow yard. But when he doesent find any body in the trunk he is relieved.
Why didnt he call police right then and there ? Why does he take the car home?  Leave for work and the let Cindy wash and tamper with evidence? I wonder if at any point George told Cindy the car smelled like decomp.

Just a thought after reading this maybe after they got the car home and upon a more thorough inspection found caylee in the spare tire compartment and thats when GA disposed of caylee left CA to clean up evidence using the chloroform and why he wasnt present during the time period while all the cops were there questioning everyone what a perfect time to dispose of body thats why dogs hit there and why casey can say she truly doesnt know where caylee is  and iirc george is the one that got physically ill during the interview thinking of everything

jmo

Hello to all monkeys

Whelp haven't thought of that but sounds good and maybe that is why Cindy in court and looked right at Casey and said there is no evidence.

I do think that she may have planned to leave the car in hopes someone would steal it and pin it on them  she doesnt seem to think far ahead (or care)enough to dispose of the body in some long thought out plan
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #602 on: November 25, 2008, 03:07:33 PM »

Casey Anthony's Attorney Can Bring Laptop To Jail
Monday, November 24, 2008 – updated: 5:23 pm EST November 24, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's lawyer won't have to fight for his laptop.

Jose Baez is supposed to go to court Tuesday asking to see more evidence from investigators (read all motions). He was also going to ask for special permission to bring his laptop to the jail when he visits Casey.

But Monday, the jail told Eyewitness News it has suddenly changed its laptop policy. They will allow private attorneys to carry in their computers starting next month.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18052701/detail.html

This is UNREAL!!   

You have got to be KIDDING!!!!!!!

What I would like to know is if the attorneys will be allowed internet access?  I see internet access as a problem, just having a laptop no problem.

Do you think the average person would get all these considerations?  That is what makes me mad      ......they treat her like she is a celebrity!!!

The way I read it they have changed the rules for everyone.

True, seems to apply to everyone, and yet... Seems the reason the rule was changed is to please Casey's attorney.  I betcha Casey or the A's complained, Casey's attorney complained, and voila!.. rule changed. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #603 on: November 25, 2008, 03:08:02 PM »

I found this inspiring.  Its a bit O/T - but not really.  Human kindness at its very best I must say...gives me hope!

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?cl=10831031

What a wonderful story!  Breaks my heart about that boy.  What a sweet kid!

Lisa
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: November 25, 2008, 03:08:30 PM »

Oh gosh I cant believe Jb brought the media in on this to prove his point. lol hes trying prove he dont court the media yet he gets them to come to court on his behalf. glad the judge threw them all out.
silly move JB.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: November 25, 2008, 03:09:40 PM »

I swear I must have heard that guy wrong.  What did he say???     Tell me he said "Caylee Marie is dead".. because that's not what it sounded like.
What in the world are you talking about my dear?

Yes, I heard that too but as an example of what he could not and should not do --

Yes.. but the statement he used as a "let's say I said this..."  it really didn't sound like the word "dead".  I'd rather not say what I thought it sounded like. Maybe somebody else heard something else as well.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #606 on: November 25, 2008, 03:10:19 PM »

I found this inspiring.  Its a bit O/T - but not really.  Human kindness at its very best I must say...gives me hope!

Lisa
I was amazed at the mothers response too, she was so very calm.  It is a good story for the holidays!

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: November 25, 2008, 03:10:52 PM »

Slowly but surely I am getting thru the FBI tapes 

One thing I am confused about, Georgie said that KC's ID was in the purse KC left in the car.  If that is the case how was KC getting into these bars, clubs AND buying beer at Target?  I realize she was a regular at Fusion so they wouldnt card her, but anywhere else???  And if she was planning to fly to California she would need her ID to board. 

Did she have a fake in someone elses name??? 

There is no confirmation of a fake ID.  When LE went to the A's house after the 911 calls, Cindy took something from, IIRC, KC's purse.  It may have been a fake ID.

I am a bit behind, but I believe Cindy took money out of Casey's wallet, and LE took a card of some sort out.

That's true, and I don't think we've heard from LE yet as to what that card was.  Some have thought it was an ID, others have thought it might have been a key card for an apt or other type of building/door. 

Wyks...I agree with key card.  What other type of card would be instantly recognizable to LE?  With the limited knowledge LE had at that moment, they seized it very quickly; and to my knowledge, have never released info about it.  Did I read somewhere that Sawgrass Apts had a secured entrance?  I think this is important.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #608 on: November 25, 2008, 03:11:16 PM »

Lisa
I was amazed at the mothers response too, she was so very calm.  It is a good story for the holidays!

After listening to the A's, it is so refreshing to hear from people who good and decent!

Lisa
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #609 on: November 25, 2008, 03:11:31 PM »

I swear I must have heard that guy wrong.  What did he say???     Tell me he said "Caylee Marie is dead".. because that's not what it sounded like.

Yes, I heard that too but as an example of what he could not and should not do --

Yes.. but the statement he used as a "let's say I said this..."  it really didn't sound like the word "dead".  I'd rather not say what I thought it sounded like. Maybe somebody else heard something else as well.
Given I do not have this trial up as I do not need the stress...what do you think you heard him say? 

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #610 on: November 25, 2008, 03:11:51 PM »

Y'all know Casey has to keep up with her MySpace and Facebook pages, right? I mean OMG what if she gets new friend requests or gets "poked"? Those are urgent matters. 

Ok, seriously. What the hell? Can he bring in a personal massage therapist and a hairstylist for her too? Maybe a tattoo artist too ... 

I'm accepting suggestions for her new tattoo:

Slutty Vida gets my vote

hey GNM

your post made me think to check my facebook because I befriended Casey back in September just to see her profile.  There's nothing much interesting on there, but I can tell you there's been no activity on her account since Oct. 11.  Wish I could take a screen shot for you guys but I don't have the software. She has joined causes like Breast Cancer Awareness, Support our Troops.  I believe she's taken down all the "good stuff".  A few photos of her and Caylee at the beach remain.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #611 on: November 25, 2008, 03:12:19 PM »

I am sorry -- I misunderstood your question -- I thought he said what you wrote.  My apologies. 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #612 on: November 25, 2008, 03:12:22 PM »

I knew she couldn't keep quiet.  Who raises their hand in court.  Judge quickly dismissed what she was trying to say.

Judge: Who is guilty?

Cindy: Oooh. I know. I know. Pick me. Jesse and Amy and Ricardo and let's not forget Zanny and the Easter Bunny.

I remember you, Caylee.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: November 25, 2008, 03:13:17 PM »

Slowly but surely I am getting thru the FBI tapes 

One thing I am confused about, Georgie said that KC's ID was in the purse KC left in the car.  If that is the case how was KC getting into these bars, clubs AND buying beer at Target?  I realize she was a regular at Fusion so they wouldnt card her, but anywhere else???  And if she was planning to fly to California she would need her ID to board. 

Did she have a fake in someone elses name??? 

There is no confirmation of a fake ID.  When LE went to the A's house after the 911 calls, Cindy took something from, IIRC, KC's purse.  It may have been a fake ID.

I am a bit behind, but I believe Cindy took money out of Casey's wallet, and LE took a card of some sort out.

That's true, and I don't think we've heard from LE yet as to what that card was.  Some have thought it was an ID, others have thought it might have been a key card for an apt or other type of building/door. 

Wyks...I agree with key card.  What other type of card would be instantly recognizable to LE?  With the limited knowledge LE had at that moment, they seized it very quickly; and to my knowledge, have never released info about it.  Did I read somewhere that Sawgrass Apts had a secured entrance?  I think this is important.

Yes, I remember reading that too.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #614 on: November 25, 2008, 03:14:33 PM »

Thats hillarious!!  Its court not first grade CinCin.

OMG LOL 

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #615 on: November 25, 2008, 03:15:00 PM »

Y'all know Casey has to keep up with her MySpace and Facebook pages, right? I mean OMG what if she gets new friend requests or gets "poked"? Those are urgent matters. 

Ok, seriously. What the hell? Can he bring in a personal massage therapist and a hairstylist for her too? Maybe a tattoo artist too ... 

Slutty Vida gets my vote

hey GNM

your post made me think to check my facebook because I befriended Casey back in September just to see her profile.  There's nothing much interesting on there, but I can tell you there's been no activity on her account since Oct. 11.  Wish I could take a screen shot for you guys but I don't have the software. She has joined causes like Breast Cancer Awareness, Support our Troops.  I believe she's taken down all the "good stuff".  A few photos of her and Caylee at the beach remain.

Try Ctrl - Alt - Print Screen or maybe it's just Ctrl -  Print Screen. And then you can copy and paste the screen capture into your photo software.   

I remember you, Caylee.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #616 on: November 25, 2008, 03:16:01 PM »

Actually, I'm a Valley Girl. Straight from the good ol' San Fernando valley    (ever see the movie Valley Girl?  )  Not quite that bad, though. Dude..      I've only lived here for 5 yrs now. 

Well that's just like, totally awesome! 

Another Valley Girl here.. Sacramento Valley.  heh. 

Misplaced out in the middle of cornfields, USA.   

Do you hear an occasional "hella" sneak in there when you're talking? I never heard of "Hella" (as in "hella good") til I went to school in northern CA, and spent some time with relatives in Sac.

You mean, everyone doesn't say 'hella'??   

LOL!  My sons and I use it all the time!  As in, "I had to go hella far today to pick my son up from work."  When some folks here in Nebraska first heard us say that, they were looking at us sideways and scooting down a few seats.   

Course, we did the same when we heard someone ask a friend, "Can you borrow me twenty"?  (borrow instead of lend) 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #617 on: November 25, 2008, 03:16:44 PM »

Judge: Who is guilty?

Cindy: Oooh. I know. I know. Pick me. Jesse and Amy and Ricardo and let's not forget Zanny and the Easter Bunny.
You forgot Santa Clause and his elves!

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #618 on: November 25, 2008, 03:17:49 PM »

Slutty Vida gets my vote

hey GNM

So everyone left after indictment?  Awww, no friends for Casey!  I did read on W/S that whenever she comes near the other inmates, they yell "babykiller!" and "die b%^&$!".  I personally hope she gets life in general population!

Lisa
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #619 on: November 25, 2008, 03:19:01 PM »

Actually, I'm a Valley Girl. Straight from the good ol' San Fernando valley    (ever see the movie Valley Girl?  )  Not quite that bad, though. Dude..      I've only lived here for 5 yrs now. 

Well that's just like, totally awesome! 

Another Valley Girl here.. Sacramento Valley.  heh. 

Misplaced out in the middle of cornfields, USA.   

Do you hear an occasional "hella" sneak in there when you're talking? I never heard of "Hella" (as in "hella good") til I went to school in northern CA, and spent some time with relatives in Sac.

You mean, everyone doesn't say 'hella'??   

LOL!  My sons and I use it all the time!  As in, "I had to go hella far today to pick my son up from work."  When some folks here in Nebraska first heard us say that, they were looking at us sideways and scooting down a few seats.   

Course, we did the same when we heard someone ask a friend, "Can you borrow me twenty"?  (borrow instead of lend) 

I am giving you all the monkey eye...LOL   Then again who am I to talk I live in South Florida. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.