March 29, 2024, 05:39:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #65  (Read 338317 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: November 25, 2008, 07:38:00 PM »

This just makes me sick, and I'll bet you nothing will be done about it.

It makes me sick too and yaeh probably nothing will happen to her  BUT if the few people who held to any random thought that she is a greiving gramma wanting justice for her grandchild can see her coniving, lying insides, after a while she will be talking and NOBODY will be listening.  Spin this Michelle.!!!!!!

I am WAY behind here... but I fully expect LE to give Cindy and George lie detector tests.   

They can't be forced to take a polygraph.

Well, neither can LP... yet since he has nothing to hide (or so he says), he's willing to take one.  We obviously see the Anthonys are NOT willing to take one..  so just how much are they hiding?

Lots, IMO.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: November 25, 2008, 07:43:29 PM »

It makes me sick too and yaeh probably nothing will happen to her  BUT if the few people who held to any random thought that she is a greiving gramma wanting justice for her grandchild can see her coniving, lying insides, after a while she will be talking and NOBODY will be listening.  Spin this Michelle.!!!!!!
I think the hair is a very important part of this whole case.  If this email is for real then Cindy screwed up the investigation right from the get go, including taking the $200 out of Casey's wallet and who know's what else.  I believe now without a doubt that George and Cindy talked about Caylee's death the minute they brought the car home and decided at that point what should be done 'just in case Casey had something to do with it.'
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: November 25, 2008, 07:43:47 PM »

This guy turns my stomach, but here is another view:

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=2061

Hairy Situation: Larry Garrison Tells FBI Cindy Anthony Withheld Evidence

Larry Garrison, the former spokesperson for the Anthony family, wrote and is now trying to get Cindy Anthony in trouble with obstruction of justice charges for withholding Caylee’s hairbrush. According to Garrison, Cindy gave investigators Casey’s hairbrush.

This is over a matter of DNA. I don’t think Cindy Anthony or even George Anthony would withhold evidence intentionally. I think mistakes can be made & this appears to be of that.

The FBI is investigating the matter. Should they find it legit, they could persue obstruction charges. My problem is this sounds like a disgruntled individual who seems to want to hurt the Anthony family. He tells WFTV that he has additional information. Garrison got busted pocketing money from licensing photo fees and now he wants to bring Cindy Anthony down.

Enough is enough, put the dxxx focus on Caylee, not some dxxx hairbrush. There is more important things going on & Garrison is just pissed so he’s doing everything he can to ensure that he’s not forgotten. What an axxxxxx.

I share your opinion of this author. He has been wrong about things so many times. I don't read his site at all anymore. I read it for a few days then said it was a waste of my time. JMO.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #863 on: November 25, 2008, 07:48:39 PM »

"Cindy Anthony tries to give the appearance that she's cooperating with investigators, but Eyewitness News has learned she and her husband George have been stalling for weeks to answer their follow-up questions in the investigation."

What follow up questions? Was LE asking these questions or the news? 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #864 on: November 25, 2008, 07:48:50 PM »

This guy turns my stomach, but here is another view:

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=2061

Hairy Situation: Larry Garrison Tells FBI Cindy Anthony Withheld Evidence

Larry Garrison, the former spokesperson for the Anthony family, wrote and is now trying to get Cindy Anthony in trouble with obstruction of justice charges for withholding Caylee’s hairbrush. According to Garrison, Cindy gave investigators Casey’s hairbrush.

This is over a matter of DNA. I don’t think Cindy Anthony or even George Anthony would withhold evidence intentionally. I think mistakes can be made & this appears to be of that.

The FBI is investigating the matter. Should they find it legit, they could persue obstruction charges. My problem is this sounds like a disgruntled individual who seems to want to hurt the Anthony family. He tells WFTV that he has additional information. Garrison got busted pocketing money from licensing photo fees and now he wants to bring Cindy Anthony down.

Enough is enough, put the dxxx focus on Caylee, not some dxxx hairbrush. There is more important things going on & Garrison is just pissed so he’s doing everything he can to ensure that he’s not forgotten. What an axxxxxx.

I share your opinion of this author. He has been wrong about things so many times. I don't read his site at all anymore. I read it for a few days then said it was a waste of my time. JMO.

He is even defending KidFinders, which I find reprehensible.  Sean Krause has even referred to posters at Scared Monkeys as "bored housewives."  Mad

Lisa
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #865 on: November 25, 2008, 07:51:01 PM »

I realize they/she can't be forced to take a poly.  That said, if you were a cop and you knew that the parent of your prime suspect was most likely sabotaging your case, you would WANT to give them a poly... whether or not you had the ability to.

That being said, why is it LP is expected to take a poly? Oh yeah.. because he can CLEAR himself.    I highly doubt this can be said of Cindy or Lee.. perhaps even George.  Which is exactly why they/she'll never take one.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #866 on: November 25, 2008, 07:53:50 PM »

I think the hair is a very important part of this whole case.  If this email is for real then Cindy screwed up the investigation right from the get go, including taking the $200 out of Casey's wallet and who know's what else.  I believe now without a doubt that George and Cindy talked about Caylee's death the minute they brought the car home and decided at that point what should be done 'just in case Casey had something to do with it.'

Exactly.  I find it disgusting, considering we have ONE hair in the trunk they are trying to compare to a living Caylee's, and yet they (possibly) get Casey's hair to compare it to.  This is probably the reason for the odd DNA finding... which may have led LP (and others) down the path that the only explanation is that Lee is the father.  So the Anthonys are idiots. Cindy is an idiot. She thinks she's doing her daughter a favor, and ends up with a butt load of people headed down the road to a belief that her two kids did the deed. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: November 25, 2008, 07:54:13 PM »

"Cindy Anthony tries to give the appearance that she's cooperating with investigators, but Eyewitness News has learned she and her husband George have been stalling for weeks to answer their follow-up questions in the investigation."

What follow up questions? Was LE asking these questions or the news? 

What I understood that to mean was the FBI had some follow-up questions for George and Cindy and they are stalling, not wanting to answer them.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #868 on: November 25, 2008, 07:56:25 PM »

Casey Anthony case: WFTV asks if Cindy Anthony obstructed justice -- and she plans to appear on Wednesday's "Today"

Tuesday was not a good day for Cindy Anthony. She was in tears Tuesday at a news conference. Then WFTV-Channel 9 raised doubts about her credibility in a Kathi Belich report.

Does that mean Cindy will keep a low profile on Wednesday? Not at all. She and husband George Anthony will be on "Today" in the 7 a.m. hour.

How big a deal was the WFTV report?

An e-mail obtained by Belich suggests that Cindy Anthony could have deliberately given the wrong evidence -- a hairbrush -- to investigators in July. They had sought a brush with the hair of missing toddler Caylee. WFTV anchor Bob Opsahl said, "She gave up Casey's brush, knowing full well it was the wrong one."

Anchor Martie Salt said, "It's a strange move for a grandmother so desperate to get her granddaughter back."

WFTV said it had told the FBI about the e-mail. In it, Cindy Anthony said, " I never lied I just never went to my bathroom to get the hairbrush that I used only for Caylee."

It's such a baffling statement. What to make of it?

Bill Sheaffer, the station's legal analyst, told Belich that the e-mail might be obstruction of justice but at the very least it undermined Cindy's credibility as a witness.

And the Anthonys' credibility has become a crucial issue as the public has wondered why Caylee cannot be found.

Belich noted that the Anthonys won't take lie-detector tests or answer investigators' follow-up questions.

Readers have wondered why Cindy Anthony washed clothing that contained evidence and changed her comments after alerting authorities to the smell of death in daughter Casey's car. Casey Anthony has been charged with first-degree murder in her daughter's disappearance.

In a WKMG-Channel 6 report Tuesday, Cindy Anthony sounded off emotionally at a noon news conference.

"We're going to bring Caylee Marie home," she said. "The last breath that I take, I'm going to continue to look for her. I feel confident every day that we're getting closer and closer to finding her."

Study that comment. Cindy isn't making a lot of sense.

On WESH-Channel 2, Michelle Bart, a spokeswoman for the Anthony family, blasted law enforcement for not looking for a living Caylee.

"The grandparents love their granddaughter," Bart said. And she added, "To declare this case closed is not only inhumane but disrespectful to Caylee."

How do you take a lecture by the Anthony family on showing respect for Caylee? I'd love to hear your feedback on that one.

The Casey Anthony case moved to court Tuesday. A judge may rule Wednesday on a state request for a gag order in the case.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #869 on: November 25, 2008, 07:56:40 PM »

Exactly.  I find it disgusting, considering we have ONE hair in the trunk they are trying to compare to a living Caylee's, and yet they (possibly) get Casey's hair to compare it to.  This is probably the reason for the odd DNA finding... which may have led LP (and others) down the path that the only explanation is that Lee is the father.  So the Anthonys are idiots. Cindy is an idiot. She thinks she's doing her daughter a favor, and ends up with a butt load of people headed down the road to a belief that her two kids did the deed. 

Cindy seems to be quite good at f-ing things up! 

Lisa
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #870 on: November 25, 2008, 08:00:30 PM »

For openers, I am nother a fan of Larry Garrison, nor would I know enough about what was really happening to comment whether he pocketed six thousand dollars.
Number one :
Mr. Garrison has been in this business a long time.
He would not have become anyone's media spokesperson without a contract.
He doesn't do volunteer work for a living, fees must have been discussed. Perhaps Cindy didn't tell NeJame or dislcose to him what type of arrangement she made with Garrison.
Six thousand dollars is not alot of money to Garrison.
Who told us he pocketed the money...
Now, Larry is in possession of evidence in the form of emails from Cindy that might change a few things. What is the man to do ? Keep it all to himself ? He is doing the right thing and providing what he has to the FBI. 
WHY THE HECK WOULD CINDY GIVE LE A HAIRBRUSH SHE KNEW WASN"T JUST CAYLEE'S.
Gee, she might have wanted to bugger the evidence that came from the trunk. O my Goodness, would she do that ?
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: November 25, 2008, 08:01:53 PM »

Was Lee in court today with Mom & Dad ?

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #872 on: November 25, 2008, 08:03:01 PM »

For those that want to listen to Nancy Grace but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it in here again. This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.search&q=WillenFan21

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

!~*Mar*~!

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: November 25, 2008, 08:03:35 PM »

For openers, I am nother a fan of Larry Garrison, nor would I know enough about what was really happening to comment whether he pocketed six thousand dollars.
Number one :
Mr. Garrison has been in this business a long time.
He would not have become anyone's media spokesperson without a contract.
He doesn't do volunteer work for a living, fees must have been discussed. Perhaps Cindy didn't tell NeJame or dislcose to him what type of arrangement she made with Garrison.
Six thousand dollars is not alot of money to Garrison.
Who told us he pocketed the money...
Now, Larry is in possession of evidence in the form of emails from Cindy that might change a few things. What is the man to do ? Keep it all to himself ? He is doing the right thing and providing what he has to the FBI. 
WHY THE HECK WOULD CINDY GIVE LE A HAIRBRUSH SHE KNEW WASN"T JUST CAYLEE'S.
Gee, she might have wanted to bugger the evidence that came from the trunk. O my Goodness, would she do that ?

UMM Kat   I hope the FBI  ask him why he did not come forward with this information sooner...     JMO of course

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: November 25, 2008, 08:04:21 PM »

No
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #875 on: November 25, 2008, 08:04:37 PM »

No.  He's "traveling" according to Cindy.

Lisa
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: November 25, 2008, 08:07:13 PM »

thanks  mammy and txlisa
I guessed correctly     

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: November 25, 2008, 08:09:35 PM »

Casey Anthony case: WFTV asks if Cindy Anthony obstructed justice -- and she plans to appear on Wednesday's "Today"

<snipped>

In a WKMG-Channel 6 report Tuesday, Cindy Anthony sounded off emotionally at a noon news conference.

"We're going to bring Caylee Marie home," she said. "The last breath that I take, I'm going to continue to look for her. I feel confident every day that we're getting closer and closer to finding her."

This implies that it will take her lifetime to bring Caylee back home? So she knows it will not happen until she is about to die of old age?

GMAB ... the woman is gonzo. (IMO)

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #878 on: November 25, 2008, 08:14:01 PM »

<snipped>

This implies that it will take her lifetime to bring Caylee back home? So she knows it will not happen until she is about to die of old age?

GMAB ... the woman is gonzo. (IMO)

Well, I wish she would hurry it along (her last breath), I want Caylee home asap!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #879 on: November 25, 2008, 08:16:02 PM »

Tuesday was not a good day for Cindy Anthony. She was in tears Tuesday at a news conference. Then WFTV-Channel 9 raised doubts about her credibility in a Kathi Belich report.

Does that mean Cindy will keep a low profile on Wednesday? Not at all. She and husband George Anthony will be on "Today" in the 7 a.m. hour.

How big a deal was the WFTV report?

An e-mail obtained by Belich suggests that Cindy Anthony could have deliberately given the wrong evidence -- a hairbrush -- to investigators in July. They had sought a brush with the hair of missing toddler Caylee. WFTV anchor Bob Opsahl said, "She gave up Casey's brush, knowing full well it was the wrong one."

Anchor Martie Salt said, "It's a strange move for a grandmother so desperate to get her granddaughter back."

WFTV said it had told the FBI about the e-mail. In it, Cindy Anthony said, " I never lied I just never went to my bathroom to get the hairbrush that I used only for Caylee."

It's such a baffling statement. What to make of it?

Bill Sheaffer, the station's legal analyst, told Belich that the e-mail might be obstruction of justice but at the very least it undermined Cindy's credibility as a witness.

And the Anthonys' credibility has become a crucial issue as the public has wondered why Caylee cannot be found.

Belich noted that the Anthonys won't take lie-detector tests or answer investigators' follow-up questions.

Readers have wondered why Cindy Anthony washed clothing that contained evidence and changed her comments after alerting authorities to the smell of death in daughter Casey's car. Casey Anthony has been charged with first-degree murder in her daughter's disappearance.

On WESH-Channel 2, Michelle Bart, a spokeswoman for the Anthony family, blasted law enforcement for not looking for a living Caylee.

"The grandparents love their granddaughter," Bart said. And she added, "To declare this case closed is not only inhumane but disrespectful to Caylee."

How do you take a lecture by the Anthony family on showing respect for Caylee? I'd love to hear your feedback on that one.

The Casey Anthony case moved to court Tuesday. A judge may rule Wednesday on a state request for a gag order in the case.

Hey Boo, Cindy should have never called Kathy Belich STUPID! At least I think that is the person I thought she was calling stupid at BP. That woman seems like a pit bull once you piss her off. I thought she was gonna get walloped by that Millstead guy and his old lady, but she just kept after it. She has some brass b*lls!!!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.