April 25, 2024, 09:12:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #65  (Read 339531 times)
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #960 on: November 25, 2008, 09:43:00 PM »

Hi all..
my question is this..
With the new info about the hairbrush and Cindy's disgusting cover up, how will we
ever know if they truly have some of Caylee's DNA for comparison? Like a control
sample to compare anything (remains) found to?
It's not like a 2yr old is in a DNA database, and I'm sure that they have washed
all of Caylee's clothes, cleaned out her hairbrush. This worries me. Without knowing
the father of Caylee, even if they were to find her remains, could they prove positively
that it IS Caylee? They could tell that it is a relative of the Anthony's but not that it is
conclusively, without a doubt a match to Caylee.. because there would be nothing to
match it to. This just disgusts me because this is another time that Cindy will be able
to run her mouth and say that nothing has been proven positively. I hate her!!
Jesse provided LE with the a full DNA profile to determine paternity. Must have had Caylee's. Another reason for the Ant's to hate Jesse.
They have Casey's DNA and Cindy's DNA. They don't have to have the hit and run guys DNA.

I hope that is enough. My daughter and her father had paternity testing done (because he is an a$$), anywho.. from what I understand, the DNA that they test for paternity is different than that they would be testing for in a criminal investigation. Also, I have my daughter's paperwork and it says on the paperwork that samples taken are destroyed after testing and no samples are stored as a privacy thing. I just could stand to hear Cindy go on and on and on for ever still denying it was her granddaughters remains should they be found.

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #961 on: November 25, 2008, 09:43:48 PM »

Hey Boo, Cindy should have never called Kathy Belich STUPID! At least I think that is the person I thought she was calling stupid at BP. That woman seems like a pit bull once you piss her off. I thought she was gonna get walloped by that Millstead guy and his old lady, but she just kept after it. She has some brass b*lls!!!

I was thinking the exact same thing.  She called Kathy a stupid woman asking stupid questions at BP.  I really didn't see Kathy 'digging' into the case before, just reporting facts, but bravo for Kathy.  Go get 'em!
Great minds think alike  She got pissed when Cindy called her stupid! It would piss me off and I am a person you can kick down with words, but the word stupid makes me fight like Heck! Call me what you like, just don't call me stupid. Or fat, even though I am fat. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #962 on: November 25, 2008, 09:47:25 PM »

hhhuuummm interesting given that Michelle Barque's myspace is current ... maybe she chose not to change her last name on that ... who knows .. either way ... I don't think she is Michelle Bart ... JMO though ...

So here is what we know.

We have 3 Michelle's.
Michelle Bart currently working for the Anthonys.  Also, Michelle Burque, and Michelle Capuano- both posting notes that are "pro-Anthony", and signing off in the same particular way ... "A Family Friend, Michelle ______"

So do we really have 3 separate Michelle's? Or two, and one of them goes by two different names, in a relatively short period of time on the forums- both posting in favor of the Anthonys, and both asking for support (directed to the HelpFindCaylee.com site)?

Do you see why this is so intriguing to me to figure out?

sorry Another ... I haven't seen the "letter" from Michelle Burque ... in fact I'm not sure where that name originated other than seeing it in angoramonkeys one post ...  I would be interested to see it if you can point me in the right direction ...

Maybe I'm just crazy. 

I'm gonna go to bed now. Night!  Thank you all for trying to help a fellow monkey out.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: November 25, 2008, 09:48:23 PM »

If the email is real and Cindy did give Caseys brush to FBI she should go to jail
But there is still a hair with a death band on it
so who is missing it's still little Caylee

Monkey hugs to all

LE has to PROVE it was done intentionally, though.

But I agree, she belongs in jail. We know it was done intentionally in our hearts.

And, yes, sadly, Caylee is dead.

I think it was intentionally because she knew of the other brush that SHE only used on Caylee.
So when asked to give Caylee's brush she did not
So that makes me think she knew what she was doing at the time she did it

That would be enough for me Stacey ... you would think if she wanted this baby found she would be coughing up hairbrushes to LE, clothing w/Caylee's scent on to Tim Miller .. anything and everything that was asked of her to provide ... not play some games ... and later "joke" about a toothbrush used for the dogs ...

IMO this gives credence to the fact that she knew what she was doing when she washed Casey's "smelly" pants ....

I also have always wondered what else was in the garbage bag full of "smoke smelling", lovingly donated stuffed animals for Caylee. 

OBSTRUCTION!  NO DOUBT!  imo

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #964 on: November 25, 2008, 09:48:49 PM »

Nite Monkeys, going to bed. Spent my early evening at the vet. My dog got sick at doggy daycare.  I hope ya'll have a good Thanksgiving. Prayers for Caylee and all other missing children/persons. Also I pray they find all Anthony's guilty of something. Peace out!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: November 25, 2008, 09:49:02 PM »

hhhuuummm interesting given that Michelle Barque's myspace is current ... maybe she chose not to change her last name on that ... who knows .. either way ... I don't think she is Michelle Bart ... JMO though ...

So here is what we know.

We have 3 Michelle's.
Michelle Bart currently working for the Anthonys.  Also, Michelle Burque, and Michelle Capuano- both posting notes that are "pro-Anthony", and signing off in the same particular way ... "A Family Friend, Michelle ______"

So do we really have 3 separate Michelle's? Or two, and one of them goes by two different names, in a relatively short period of time on the forums- both posting in favor of the Anthonys, and both asking for support (directed to the HelpFindCaylee.com site)?

sorry Another ... I haven't seen the "letter" from Michelle Burque ... in fact I'm not sure where that name originated other than seeing it in angoramonkeys one post ...  I would be interested to see it if you can point me in the right direction ...

Maybe I'm just crazy. 

I'm gonna go to bed now. Night!  Thank you all for trying to help a fellow monkey out.

You're NOT crazy! Monkeys are not crazy!

If you are going to bed, sleep well.

See you tomorrow, AM Wink

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: November 25, 2008, 09:49:40 PM »

So here is what we know.

We have 3 Michelle's.

Maybe I'm just crazy. 

UR definately not crazy ... LOL ... this is a very bizarre case to say the least ... way too many players!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #967 on: November 25, 2008, 09:50:31 PM »

For openers, I am nother a fan of Larry Garrison, nor would I know enough about what was really happening to comment whether he pocketed six thousand dollars.
Number one :
Mr. Garrison has been in this business a long time.
He would not have become anyone's media spokesperson without a contract.
He doesn't do volunteer work for a living, fees must have been discussed. Perhaps Cindy didn't tell NeJame or dislcose to him what type of arrangement she made with Garrison.
Six thousand dollars is not alot of money to Garrison.
Who told us he pocketed the money...
Now, Larry is in possession of evidence in the form of emails from Cindy that might change a few things. What is the man to do ? Keep it all to himself ? He is doing the right thing and providing what he has to the FBI. 
WHY THE HECK WOULD CINDY GIVE LE A HAIRBRUSH SHE KNEW WASN"T JUST CAYLEE'S.
Gee, she might have wanted to bugger the evidence that came from the trunk. O my Goodness, would she do that ?

UMM Kat   I hope the FBI  ask him why he did not come forward with this information sooner...     JMO of course
I think he waited until he could get it in some form such as the email. The date on these are this past Fri and Sat.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #968 on: November 25, 2008, 09:50:46 PM »

Nighty-night, bed-bound monkeys!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: November 25, 2008, 09:50:54 PM »

Nite Monkeys, going to bed. Spent my early evening at the vet. My dog got sick at doggy daycare.  I hope ya'll have a good Thanksgiving. Prayers for Caylee and all other missing children/persons. Also I pray they find all Anthony's guilty of something. Peace out!

Awww... hope your dog gets better overnight!

Sleep well.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: November 25, 2008, 09:51:46 PM »

Hi all..
my question is this..
With the new info about the hairbrush and Cindy's disgusting cover up, how will we
ever know if they truly have some of Caylee's DNA for comparison? Like a control
It's not like a 2yr old is in a DNA database, and I'm sure that they have washed
all of Caylee's clothes, cleaned out her hairbrush. This worries me. Without knowing
the father of Caylee, even if they were to find her remains, could they prove positively
that it IS Caylee? They could tell that it is a relative of the Anthony's but not that it is
conclusively, without a doubt a match to Caylee.. because there would be nothing to
match it to. This just disgusts me because this is another time that Cindy will be able

They should have Caylee's full genetic profile when the paternity test was done for Jesse Grund ...

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: November 25, 2008, 09:51:49 PM »

It appears that American Law conforms with Dutch Law when obstruction of justice in regards to family members is considered.

It appears that parents of suspects have a free pass to obstruct the investigation with no consequences.

Janet
_______

AMERICAN LAW

FBI Investigating Email That Could Land Cindy In Jail
Tuesday, November 25, 2008 – updated: 6:07 pm EST November 25, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, fla. -- The FBI is investigating an email, obtained only by Eyewitness News, and legal experts say what's in it could land Cindy Anthony in a jail cell for obstructing justice.

If the FBI finds the email is legit, it could prove Cindy was deliberately hiding evidence from detectives and, while Eyewitness News investigates the possible cover-up, the state wants the Anthony family to shut up.

When Eyewitness News obtained an email from Larry Garrison (read the email), it was handed over to the FBI because of the explosive evidence inside. The email says Cindy gave investigators the wrong hairbrush when they asked for Caylee's brush in late July to compare DNA from her hair to the hair they found in Casey's trunk, where it smelled of death.

Eyewitness News told the FBI about it and now they're investigating whether Cindy has tried to sabotage the investigation.

Cindy Anthony tries to give the appearance that she's cooperating with investigators, but Eyewitness News has learned she and her husband George have been stalling for weeks to answer their follow-up questions in the investigation.

Then Tuesday, a controversial email surfaced. It appears that the Anthonys' former spokesman, Larry Garrison, says he confronted Cindy by email about why she gave Casey's hairbrush, instead of Caylee's hairbrush, to investigators who wanted a DNA sample.

Garrison said Cindy's emailed response was: "I never lied. I just never went to my bathroom to get the hairbrush that I used only for Caylee."

Eyewitness News passed the email along to FBI Special Agent Nick Savage, who told Eyewitness News Tuesday: "The appropriate weight will be given to this like all other information received. Law enforcement will address this matter as it relates to the investigation."

Eyewitness News legal analyst Bill Scheaffer told Eyewitness News the obstruction of justice statute could apply.

"If she knowingly gave the investigators the wrong hairbrush, then I think there's enough elasticity in this statute that one could bring a charge of obstructing justice," Schaeffer said.

It is unlikely the Anthonys would be charged since they lost their granddaughter, but the issues could affect their credibility if they try to defend Casey in court.

So is this "obstructing justice?" Eyewitness News looked up the legal definition: "An attempt to interfere with the administration of the courts, the judicial system or law enforcement officers, including threatening witnesses, improper conversations with jurors, hiding evidence, or interfering with an arrest. Such activity is a crime."

http://www.wftv.com/news/18146218/detail.html

DUTCH LAW

'The Abrams Report' for June 30
updated 10:30 a.m. PT, Fri., July. 1, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: Well basically obstruction of justice is a criminal offense in our criminal code. However, there is an exoneration for family members in the first degree. So in the case of Mr. Van der Sloot it would not apply.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8430777

LOL  Janet you just scared the begeebers out of me ... I just read this post in the NH thread ... then I saw it here and thought I somehow had gotten back to NH thread ... WHOA ... I was really confused for a second!  LOL

Janet

______

Coming up in 10 minutes ... 7:00 PM PT ... 10:00 PM ET.

On the Record w/ Greta
Tuesday, November 25:

• Natalee Holloway Special Fallout: Reaction to Joran van der Sloot's interview and an 'On the Record' investigation on human trafficking!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: November 25, 2008, 09:52:11 PM »

Hi all..
my question is this..
It is very unusual that Casey didn't REQUEST money to "the parents of caylee's father"
Do they exist?
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #973 on: November 25, 2008, 09:52:38 PM »

Hi all..
my question is this..
Jesse provided LE with the a full DNA profile to determine paternity. Must have had Caylee's. Another reason for the Ant's to hate Jesse.
They have Casey's DNA and Cindy's DNA. They don't have to have the hit and run guys DNA.

OH thank you I had forgotten about the DNA test to see if Jesse was the father
Oh good they have little Caylee's DNA. So it the hair in the trunk had a root on it they can do a DNA on that to see if it's a match.
Does everyone think all the DNA evedince has come out ?

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #974 on: November 25, 2008, 09:52:52 PM »

you all are sweet. Smile  nite everyone 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: November 25, 2008, 09:53:23 PM »

Gotta Run   SYB  for a bit... and Greta is in 30 min....

Niterzzz OF  I know .. chomping at the bit ...

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #976 on: November 25, 2008, 09:53:58 PM »

Running to catch up but
I would send Michelle BART the link Invision posted Michelle Burque Myspace
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=187239493
and put the monkey     on her back to check out  who the child is.   ESP  since Michelle Burque  seems to be an Anthony supporter
Jmo of course...
Might could do it, OF... 
Interesting comment found on Michelle's site..
https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=8189208027773155374&postID=3607366850148441461
yesterday my husband and I were talking and thought of a way to help find Caylee, I we would have thought about it sooner. If we wrote to all major cell phone companies and a asked them to send all their subscribers a photo of Caylee and a text asking them to set as a screen saver as a way to remember her face. This way if someone were to see her and were not too sure they could open there phone and see her face. Set a number for them to call. We need to keep her face in everyones mind it is hard to remember a face in our everyday routines, but I feel like this can help. There would be so many people with the thought of her everyday. I just feel like with this many people involved the chances are higher @ finding her.
In a spin zone here AN  Which Michelle  and I got this at the link " Sarah Crespo said"     

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #977 on: November 25, 2008, 09:55:44 PM »

If the email is real and Cindy did give Caseys brush to FBI she should go to jail
But there is still a hair with a death band on it
so who is missing it's still little Caylee

Monkey hugs to all

LE has to PROVE it was done intentionally, though.

But I agree, she belongs in jail. We know it was done intentionally in our hearts.

And, yes, sadly, Caylee is dead.

I think it was intentionally because she knew of the other brush that SHE only used on Caylee.
So when asked to give Caylee's brush she did not
So that makes me think she knew what she was doing at the time she did it

That would be enough for me Stacey ... you would think if she wanted this baby found she would be coughing up hairbrushes to LE, clothing w/Caylee's scent on to Tim Miller .. anything and everything that was asked of her to provide ... not play some games ... and later "joke" about a toothbrush used for the dogs ...

IMO this gives credence to the fact that she knew what she was doing when she washed Casey's "smelly" pants ....

I also have always wondered what else was in the garbage bag full of "smoke smelling", lovingly donated stuffed animals for Caylee. 

OBSTRUCTION!  NO DOUBT!  imo

I have often wondered the samething and throwing stuff out right in front of the media.
They were thinking do it in plan site

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: November 25, 2008, 09:58:51 PM »

Niterzzz joesamas mama

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: November 25, 2008, 09:59:35 PM »

brandy your avatar is really nice. I will like to put a piercing on monkey's nose but I do not know how to do it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.