April 30, 2024, 03:27:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #65  (Read 339908 times)
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: November 24, 2008, 04:04:35 PM »

Hhhhuuummm Did Michelle Bart know the Anthony's prior to Caylee going missing? 

IMO there is enough similarities between the child she is holding and Caylee to compare just as she is doing right now to someone else's child .... Either this is Caylee OR Michelle Bart better soon come to realize that there are MANY children that resemble Caylee and that running to the media with random unidentified photos of children is insane!

Was it you that said she couldn't be married because she was gay?  I am able to view her facebook profile because I'm in the same network as she is- well, that's what facebook says.  And I think  you're right about that. Not that I care whether or not she's gay.. but it makes me wonder even more where the last name Capuano comes from?   

No .. wasn't me ... but I know pleanty of "gay" ppl that were at one time married ...

I have only tried to make the observation that this child she is holding looks as much like Caylee as the picture of the child in the mall that she is "promoting" thru the media ...

Is Michelle Capuano Michelle Bart/Baruqe for sure?  Or does she just share the same first name and her support for the Anthony's?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #81 on: November 24, 2008, 04:07:04 PM »

Alwayz..."rust belt" is a term used to describe areas, mainly in the midwest, that used to be hubs of  steel mills and manufacturing facilities.  Now these abandoned factories dot the landscape literally rusting away...very depressing..

Thanks for the education Numbers    I thought that it might be, but you know what happens when you assume....
I'm in the midwest too, but a tad more rural than you, Nebraska, the land of cornfields. We dont have steel mills in our neck of the woods.

Boy, do we ever have cornfields!  lol  There are even cornfields on three sides surrounding Walmart!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #82 on: November 24, 2008, 04:09:38 PM »

Good afternoon!

I wrote WFTV, Fox35 and Local6 this morning to let them know that their reporting the Anthonys stating that they did not know they were being recorded is a boldface lie.  If they bothered to listen to the videos they would have heard what I did.   Right before Cindy was asked to fill out a questionnaire there is a thunderous static that occurs, the FBI special agent even states "its loud," it happens again a few minutes later.   The headline should have read "Anthonys caught in a lie"!   Im sick to death of the Anthony's and their few koolaid drinkers assuming that the general population are naive idiots that will buy their tall glass of BS!

The picture stunt is outrageous & I expressed concerns about that too.   Why hasnt the persons that took the photo of this minor child come forward publicly?   Why is it getting a pass that Michelle Bart stated they want the picture continuously published "until it came be ruled out" thats an admittance that they KNOW it is not Caylee.   Why arent the people responsible for this picture being questioned as to why they did not get LE to the mall or inform mall management that they may have a reported "missing child" in the mall?   Isn't it obvious that the person taking the photo was negligent in taking the photo but leaving the mall thinking that could have been a located child that was missing?   A HA!  It is downright irresponsible for all parties concerned to publish this picture of a minor considering there is a $250,000 reward out there & the safety of that child conceivably could be in jeopardy.   Ya know, the "RANTING ANTS" are always complaining about who has treated them unfairly or that everyone but them have mishandled this case but what are they doing here?

I think the thunderous static was actually thunder.  We get slammed with them daily down here in the summertime.  You could even hear the rain hitting the roof or windows.  No biggie here, happens all the time.

Don't they have to tell people they are being recorded/taped? 

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: November 24, 2008, 04:10:10 PM »

Call me crazy.. but I can't imagine how many people are possibly on facebook...  millions, perhaps? And think of how many must be named Michelle. Must be staggering!

However, I just did a search for both Michelle Burque, and Michelle Capuano. 

Both searches  yield less than 10 people...  and the last one for both names is the same Michelle Burque.    

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #84 on: November 24, 2008, 04:12:24 PM »

IMO there is enough similarities between the child she is holding and Caylee to compare just as she is doing right now to someone else's child .... Either this is Caylee OR Michelle Bart better soon come to realize that there are MANY children that resemble Caylee and that running to the media with random unidentified photos of children is insane!

Was it you that said she couldn't be married because she was gay?  I am able to view her facebook profile because I'm in the same network as she is- well, that's what facebook says.  And I think  you're right about that. Not that I care whether or not she's gay.. but it makes me wonder even more where the last name Capuano comes from?   

I really hate to burst anyone's bubble here, but a woman can be married and still be gay, can be single and gay, and can belong to any number of gay friendly organizations *without* being gay.  Ya know?  Someone really needs to have more on her than that to be able to refer to her as being gay.  Something like.. oh I don't know.. a relationship with another woman?  IMO  <---- 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #85 on: November 24, 2008, 04:14:42 PM »

http://www.tribtoday.com/page/content.detail/id/508668.html

Above is a link to Warren, Ohio newspaper article citing George Anthony's LE experience while living in Ohio.  He was a sheriff's deputy....that's all.  You would have to understand Trumbull County Ohio.  I doubt much was required to get hired in that department at that time other than knowing the right people.  Even his brother in law is unclear if he was actually a homicide detective. 

Thanks for finding that, numbersgirl!     If George's brother wasn't even sure, then my guess is ummmmmm nope!  lol

not to mention..it is heresy....nothing official said by anyone official!

Oh yeah, then there's that.     Good catch! 

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: November 24, 2008, 04:14:52 PM »

Call me crazy.. but I can't imagine how many people are possibly on facebook...  millions, perhaps? And think of how many must be named Michelle. Must be staggering!

Both searches  yield less than 10 people...  and the last one for both names is the same Michelle Burque.    

hhhuummm dunno ... I really haven't "looked into her" too much ... I figured she was another one of those ppl that just wanted to "interject" herself into a high profile case ...

Maybe she took her maiden name back after a failed marriage or two .. 
Who knows ...

O/T ... Headline news had the mother of the 8 yr old boy that shot his father and friend ... SO SAD ... I don't even know what to think about that case .... I think I will just keep myself "uninformed" ...  LOL 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: November 24, 2008, 04:19:01 PM »

Numbersgirl--left you a note in musings: 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3605.new#new

lovinlife

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: November 24, 2008, 04:19:50 PM »

I really hate to burst anyone's bubble here, but a woman can be married and still be gay, can be single and gay, and can belong to any number of gay friendly organizations *without* being gay.  Ya know?  Someone really needs to have more on her than that to be able to refer to her as being gay.  Something like.. oh I don't know.. a relationship with another woman?  IMO  <---- 

Let's say she is gay. (Ok, Why did she get married last year to a man?, if this info posted is about her.  That would tell me a couple of *possible* things. That she might be bi-sexual (again, not a problem) or is perhaps married as part of an arrangement of some sort.  Either way, that's her deal).  I'm still trying to figure out why all the name changes.

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #89 on: November 24, 2008, 04:22:28 PM »

Brandi to answer your question, yes I am 99.9% possitive that if the tapes are to be used as direct active evidence in a trial the prosecution does not have to release those to the public prior to trial date.  That would be like asking a poker player to show their hand prior to my placing a bet.  That would violate their right to build a strong case, and I have to wonder why the press would even want to release something that could possibly end up hindering an outcome of a trial...did that make any sense??

That is incorrect under the State of Florida's unique liberal interpretation of the Sunshine Law.

How is that incorrect?  How can you publish trial information that has yet to come out in trial?

It looks like there are exemptions from the release of information in the Sunshine law -- specifically

s. 119.071(2)(c)1., F.S., exempts active criminal intelligence information and active criminal investigative information from public inspection. To be exempt, the information must be both "active" and constitute either "criminal investigative" or "criminal intelligence" information.
http://myfloridalegal.com/sun.nsf/manual/1BB05D142D8E4724852566F3006C7A1A
That is what I am finding too Pooky.  I think that this would speak volumes as to why Lee and Amy's info have not yet been released, if it is in fact based on this exemption part of the law.
Dolce -- I am wondering as well on Annie. What do you think? 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: November 24, 2008, 04:22:51 PM »

This is Michelle Capuano's myspace ... 

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=381012311 

Last login was 8-27-08 ... No pictures but Michelle Burque is listed as a "friend"

IMO these are not the same people

alwayz-wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #91 on: November 24, 2008, 04:22:52 PM »

Alwayz..."rust belt" is a term used to describe areas, mainly in the midwest, that used to be hubs of  steel mills and manufacturing facilities.  Now these abandoned factories dot the landscape literally rusting away...very depressing..

Thanks for the education Numbers    I thought that it might be, but you know what happens when you assume....
I'm in the midwest too, but a tad more rural than you, Nebraska, the land of cornfields. We dont have steel mills in our neck of the woods.

Boy, do we ever have cornfields!  lol  There are even cornfields on three sides surrounding Walmart!   

hahaha  now thats really sad that I know exactly where you shop, just from one sentence...lol  Man you gotta love good ol' Nebraska - kinda like cheers where everyone knows your name  only here everyone knows everything, even down to the store you describe! 

Sorry for the OT, im just trying to avoid work. 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #92 on: November 24, 2008, 04:23:50 PM »

I have always thought that when you are a homicide cop, you are usually the
cream of the crop, its very hard to get to that level, so from listening to GA I
have to wonder how he ever made it. GA is not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
I've always wondered too....it's probably another lie....
I wondered that too, then I remembered it was in Ohio so that explained it for me. 

Watch it, there are Ohio monkies here.  We aren't all a bunch of hillbillies!
I never said Hilbillies!  I just said "Ohio".  My Grandma lives in Ohio...but she still knows how they can be!
Oh I know, I'm just jokin'!  I know having "homicide" on your resume doesn't hold a whole lot of weight unless your in Cleveland, Cincinnati, or other large metro area. 
Or your KC Anthony! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: November 24, 2008, 04:24:38 PM »

Garden Gnome,

Yes they do.   The Anthonys were thru that process a few times before this FBI interview as well so them claiming ignorance to that little detail is ludacrious!   They gave recorded and written statements on 7/15-
7/16, with OCSO, they talk, no correction complain,  in the press about the jail call and visits being recorded all the time

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #94 on: November 24, 2008, 04:27:18 PM »

No .. wasn't me ... but I know pleanty of "gay" ppl that were at one time married ...

I have only tried to make the observation that this child she is holding looks as much like Caylee as the picture of the child in the mall that she is "promoting" thru the media ...

Is Michelle Capuano Michelle Bart/Baruqe for sure?  Or does she just share the same first name and her support for the Anthony's?
That was me. Looking at her Linkedin profile it states she is an advocate for GLAAD and lesbian rights.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: November 24, 2008, 04:28:08 PM »

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=381012311 

Last login was 8-27-08 ... No pictures but Michelle Burque is listed as a "friend"

Question regarding facebook, if you happen to know.  If They are on each other's friend's lists there as well, is that why the same person pops up for the different names I'm searching under? 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: November 24, 2008, 04:30:38 PM »

That was me. Looking at her Linkedin profile it states she is an advocate for GLAAD and lesbian rights.

Actually the groups she's listed in at facebook are much more "telling", if you're gonna go by those.        

Again, I couldn't really care less if she's gay.. I just want to find out if Michelle Bart, Michelle Burque, and Michelle Capuano are really and truly the same person. 

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: November 24, 2008, 04:32:23 PM »

Question regarding facebook, if you happen to know.  If They are on each other's friend's lists there as well, is that why the same person pops up for the different names I'm searching under? 

LOL  sorry I am Facebook illiterate ... I doubt it though ...    I'll try to look a little harder in a few minutes ...  Trying to keep up in Nat's thread, look for DP ruling, and I NEED TO VACCUUM so it looks like I've done something today!  LOL

Why no info on the ruling on the DP yet?   

Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #98 on: November 24, 2008, 04:35:38 PM »

KFN releases statement 

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/11/casey-anthony-4.html

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: November 24, 2008, 04:41:01 PM »

Kid Finders Network wants nothing more to do with WFTV-Channel 9, the market's most-watched TV station. Kid Finders has been helping the family of Caylee Anthony look for the missing toddler.

In a Monday release, Kid Finders blasted WFTV for reporting "blatant lies" about the group's founders.  Kid Finders said it and the Anthony family "will no longer be available for any interviews, statements or comments to WFTV." Dennis Milstead, founder of Kid Finders, added that the station "will no longer be welcome at any events and/or our command and volunteer center."

In a memorable report this month, WFTV's Kathi Belich confronted Milstead about his criminal past. When she started pressing, Milstead grabbed her microphone and pushed the WFTV camera. Belich noted that his group has never found any children.

What does WFTV news director Bob Jordan make of the Kid Finders statement? "This case has attracted all sorts of people, some of whom have the most questionable motives," he told me. "We go where we please. We ask questions of people. We won't be deterred in covering the story."

It would make for fascinating TV if someone tried to deter the aggressive Belich.

In the Kid Finders statement, George Anthony said, "Cindy and I have and always will support Kid Finders Network Inc. and their mission to bring our granddaughter and all other missing children home where they belong."

George and Cindy's daughter, Casey, has been charged with first-degree murder in Caylee's disappearance.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.