April 30, 2024, 04:40:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #65  (Read 339917 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #100 on: November 24, 2008, 04:41:09 PM »

Ok Monkeys I have been drinking my Smart Water all day today...so I am ready to listen to the latest released tape of Cindy!

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: November 24, 2008, 04:41:58 PM »

Boo--you crack me up.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: November 24, 2008, 04:44:00 PM »

Cindy and George are going down with Kidfinders.   
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: November 24, 2008, 04:44:35 PM »

I'm had to take a break from the Cindy fbi tapes.  Oh man...I think I'm now on the last one that's been release.  I don't know what goes on in Florida, but now, at least five people Casey has been friends with or knows has died  in car accidents.  That just weird.  I know tons of people who have passed and only one (I'm 51 years old) has died in a car accident.  So now, every single time the fbi guy tries to explain how it is with Casey, Cindy gets in his space with her arms and tries to tell him it's not that way.  GRRR!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: November 24, 2008, 04:45:04 PM »

heh .. is THAT the statement George said they'd make "this week?"

LOL

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #105 on: November 24, 2008, 04:45:10 PM »

I really hate to burst anyone's bubble here, but a woman can be married and still be gay, can be single and gay, and can belong to any number of gay friendly organizations *without* being gay.  Ya know?  Someone really needs to have more on her than that to be able to refer to her as being gay.  Something like.. oh I don't know.. a relationship with another woman?  IMO  <---- 

Let's say she is gay. (Ok, Why did she get married last year to a man?, if this info posted is about her.  That would tell me a couple of *possible* things. That she might be bi-sexual (again, not a problem) or is perhaps married as part of an arrangement of some sort.  Either way, that's her deal).  I'm still trying to figure out why all the name changes.

The name changes are definitely a strange thing.  Posting in different blogs/forums under different last names makes me *tend* to think she has things to hide.  Could be she only believes in part the things she is posting, or doesn't want others (read Anthonys) to know it's her posting.  May or may not be what's going on tho.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #106 on: November 24, 2008, 04:46:43 PM »

Call me crazy.. but I can't imagine how many people are possibly on facebook...  millions, perhaps? And think of how many must be named Michelle. Must be staggering!

However, I just did a search for both Michelle Burque, and Michelle Capuano. 

Both searches  yield less than 10 people...  and the last one for both names is the same Michelle Burque.    

This is Michelle Capuano's myspace ... 

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=381012311 

Last login was 8-27-08 ... No pictures but Michelle Burque is listed as a "friend"

IMO these are not the same people

a "friend"??  That sure throws a monkey wrench into it all....

bananapuddin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #107 on: November 24, 2008, 04:47:52 PM »

LP's coming back for more!

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=8142a4f1-214a-4dee-9454-f7bed40b0d74

Bounty Hunter in Casey Anthony case to resume search for Caylee
ORANGE COUNTY, FL -- Thanks to a $50,000 donation, celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla is going to resume his search for Caylee Anthony.

According to reports, Padilla won't say who the donor is.  He remains convinced that Caylee's remains are at the bottom of the Little Econ River, in or near Blanchard Park.

Caylee's been missing since June.  Investigators say she's dead.  Her mother, Casey Anthony, is charged with first degree murder.

A search earlier by Padilla and a team of divers turned into a media frenzy after a false alarm was sounded.  Divers believed they'd found items connected with the missing toddler.  But Sheriff's investigators later said it was nothing.

Some believed that Padilla may have planted the items, but he says the allegations are not true.

The announcement of a new search effort follows some eyebrow-raising comments that Casey's father, George Anthony, made to FBI agents earlier this year.  He said he smelled what seemed like a decomposing body in Casey's car.

A spokesperson for the Anthony family says a statement on the FBI interview will be released sometime this week.

Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, is expected in court on Tuesday seeking more evidence from the state.

"You must be the change you want to see in the world." - Gandhi
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #108 on: November 24, 2008, 04:50:00 PM »

Alwayz..."rust belt" is a term used to describe areas, mainly in the midwest, that used to be hubs of  steel mills and manufacturing facilities.  Now these abandoned factories dot the landscape literally rusting away...very depressing..

Thanks for the education Numbers    I thought that it might be, but you know what happens when you assume....
I'm in the midwest too, but a tad more rural than you, Nebraska, the land of cornfields. We dont have steel mills in our neck of the woods.

Boy, do we ever have cornfields!  lol  There are even cornfields on three sides surrounding Walmart!   

hahaha  now thats really sad that I know exactly where you shop, just from one sentence...lol  Man you gotta love good ol' Nebraska - kinda like cheers where everyone knows your name  only here everyone knows everything, even down to the store you describe! 

Sorry for the OT, im just trying to avoid work. 

ahahahaha!!     And yep, that's sure the truth, everyone knows everything about everyone.  Tis fine if there's no skellies in our closet, eh?  lol

i understand about work, they expect ya to actually DO something once in a while.  sigh.   

mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #109 on: November 24, 2008, 04:59:39 PM »

Alwayz..."rust belt" is a term used to describe areas, mainly in the midwest, that used to be hubs of  steel mills and manufacturing facilities.  Now these abandoned factories dot the landscape literally rusting away...very depressing..

Thanks for the education Numbers    I thought that it might be, but you know what happens when you assume....
I'm in the midwest too, but a tad more rural than you, Nebraska, the land of cornfields. We dont have steel mills in our neck of the woods.

Boy, do we ever have cornfields!  lol  There are even cornfields on three sides surrounding Walmart!   

hahaha  now thats really sad that I know exactly where you shop, just from one sentence...lol  Man you gotta love good ol' Nebraska - kinda like cheers where everyone knows your name  only here everyone knows everything, even down to the store you describe! 

Sorry for the OT, im just trying to avoid work. 

ahahahaha!!     And yep, that's sure the truth, everyone knows everything about everyone.  Tis fine if there's no skellies in our closet, eh?  lol

i understand about work, they expect ya to actually DO something once in a while.  sigh.   

I have that same problem...oh to be an Anthony and not have to work.....NO!  I would rather work!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: November 24, 2008, 05:05:21 PM »

KFN releases statement 

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/11/casey-anthony-4.html

O really?   Blatant lies?    DM how about those court documents, what is your organization doing with all your alias business names?  How come you cant get sponsors & list your registered business names as sponsors instead?   How many people do you owe money to DM?  Why were you impersonating a police officer DM? hmmm    WOW  he best be lucky he faced Kathy Belich and not me on this because this organization is a fraud!

George admitted to be taken in by a Nigerian internet scam, HA looks like he's falling for one right in Orlando - good luck with that!

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: November 24, 2008, 05:07:50 PM »

LP's coming back for more!

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=8142a4f1-214a-4dee-9454-f7bed40b0d74

Bounty Hunter in Casey Anthony case to resume search for Caylee
ORANGE COUNTY, FL -- Thanks to a $50,000 donation, celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla is going to resume his search for Caylee Anthony.

According to reports, Padilla won't say who the donor is.  He remains convinced that Caylee's remains are at the bottom of the Little Econ River, in or near Blanchard Park.

Caylee's been missing since June.  Investigators say she's dead.  Her mother, Casey Anthony, is charged with first degree murder.

A search earlier by Padilla and a team of divers turned into a media frenzy after a false alarm was sounded.  Divers believed they'd found items connected with the missing toddler.  But Sheriff's investigators later said it was nothing.

Some believed that Padilla may have planted the items, but he says the allegations are not true.

The announcement of a new search effort follows some eyebrow-raising comments that Casey's father, George Anthony, made to FBI agents earlier this year.  He said he smelled what seemed like a decomposing body in Casey's car.

A spokesperson for the Anthony family says a statement on the FBI interview will be released sometime this week.

Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, is expected in court on Tuesday seeking more evidence from the state.

sadly I think if LP is going to search that park he will just be throwing money away... I think he is grasping with that search there

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #112 on: November 24, 2008, 05:15:53 PM »

Welcome to all the new monkeys!!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #113 on: November 24, 2008, 05:21:34 PM »

These people are really too much, aren't they. Blatant lies?  Yeah..  that's a good one!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: November 24, 2008, 05:31:40 PM »

The name changes are definitely a strange thing.  Posting in different blogs/forums under different last names makes me *tend* to think she has things to hide.  Could be she only believes in part the things she is posting, or doesn't want others (read Anthonys) to know it's her posting.  May or may not be what's going on tho.   

Right.. she's posting in these different places, with the same exact sign-off... except the last name is different.  It's just bizarre. Unless, as you said, she's not really 100% behind what she's posting, and is perhaps even ashamed of having an association with these people.   

The Michelle Burque in the picture, holding the child, may or may not be the same Michelle Burque who is (or perhaps isn't) Michelle Bart and Michelle Capuano. However, I am convinced that there are 2-3 women here who are in fact the same person.

------------------

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4160.msg555562#msg555562

Hello
I am writing this on behalf of the Anthony Family. These people are looking for their granddaughter. Why don’t you put your time to better use and Help look for Caylee. I find it very disturbing that you would write such a thing to them. A child is missing and hearts are breaking. Regardless of what you believe may have happened…… You are antagonizing people who are suffering enough. Have some compassion and let them Search for Caylee. Put your time to better use and Help look for Caylee!!!!
A Family Friend, Michelle Capuano

and

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:m40LomZd3EcJ:gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/09/14/latestcaylee-anthonycasey-anthonycindy-anthony/comment-page-11/+Michelle+Burque&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=8&gl=us&client=firefox-a
Comment by nanging blogger 4 Caylee ♥
September 14th, 2008 at 11:51 pm
Thank you for your prayers in this difficult time. Please visit http://www.helpfincaylee.com for ways to help. If you could volunteer it would be of great help. If you are not available to volunteer we are gracefully accepting donations of any amount. The demand for supplies is on going. Again thank you for your support in finding Caylee. The family greatly appreciates any help. If you would like to request a T-shirt or wrist band please send a donation of 5.00 or more to the house with your request. We are not profiting from the T-shirts. However we need to continue to raise money to produce them. Thank You for your understanding and continued support. Thank you for your kind offer but at this time we will have to decline.
A Family Friend, Michelle Burque

and

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4081.msg539920#msg539920
Now I hear Cindy and George are going back on the media tour and
having "Meet and Greets", being arranged by their media person Michelle Burque (Bart).

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #115 on: November 24, 2008, 05:34:09 PM »

Right.. she's posting in these different places, with the same exact sign-off... except the last name is different.  It's just bizarre. Unless, as you said, she's not really 100% behind what she's posting, and is perhaps even ashamed of having an association with these people.   

The Michelle Burque in the picture, holding the child, may or may not be the same Michelle Burque who is (or perhaps isn't) Michelle Bart and Michelle Capuano. However, I am convinced that there are 2-3 women here who are in fact the same person.

------------------

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4160.msg555562#msg555562

Hello
I am writing this on behalf of the Anthony Family. These people are looking for their granddaughter. Why don’t you put your time to better use and Help look for Caylee. I find it very disturbing that you would write such a thing to them. A child is missing and hearts are breaking. Regardless of what you believe may have happened…… You are antagonizing people who are suffering enough. Have some compassion and let them Search for Caylee. Put your time to better use and Help look for Caylee!!!!
A Family Friend, Michelle Capuano

and

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:m40LomZd3EcJ:gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/09/14/latestcaylee-anthonycasey-anthonycindy-anthony/comment-page-11/+Michelle+Burque&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=8&gl=us&client=firefox-a
Comment by nanging blogger 4 Caylee ♥
September 14th, 2008 at 11:51 pm
Thank you for your prayers in this difficult time. Please visit http://www.helpfincaylee.com for ways to help. If you could volunteer it would be of great help. If you are not available to volunteer we are gracefully accepting donations of any amount. The demand for supplies is on going. Again thank you for your support in finding Caylee. The family greatly appreciates any help. If you would like to request a T-shirt or wrist band please send a donation of 5.00 or more to the house with your request. We are not profiting from the T-shirts. However we need to continue to raise money to produce them. Thank You for your understanding and continued support. Thank you for your kind offer but at this time we will have to decline.
A Family Friend, Michelle Burque

and

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4081.msg539920#msg539920
Now I hear Cindy and George are going back on the media tour and
having "Meet and Greets", being arranged by their media person Michelle Burque (Bart).
They must be out of money again.  Money, Money, Money is all these people ever think about.  Totally maddening.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #116 on: November 24, 2008, 05:35:17 PM »

I have always thought that when you are a homicide cop, you are usually the
cream of the crop, its very hard to get to that level, so from listening to GA I
have to wonder how he ever made it. GA is not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

IIRC, he only worked for the sheriff's dept. about 9 years.... it takes years to be moved up to detective anyway, and they assisn you to lesser crimes at first before you move up to homicide. My son has been with the sheriff's dept. for 18 years, and only became a detective after about 8 years. Everyone here is required to work in the jail for a couple years at least, and then are moved up to patrol for a few years before they become detectives. You are right... it is hard to get to that level.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: November 24, 2008, 05:41:06 PM »

Hhhhuuummm Did Michelle Bart know the Anthony's prior to Caylee going missing? 

IMO there is enough similarities between the child she is holding and Caylee to compare just as she is doing right now to someone else's child .... Either this is Caylee OR Michelle Bart better soon come to realize that there are MANY children that resemble Caylee and that running to the media with random unidentified photos of children is insane!

Michelle Bart is Lee
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #118 on: November 24, 2008, 05:45:26 PM »

I have always thought that when you are a homicide cop, you are usually the
cream of the crop, its very hard to get to that level, so from listening to GA I
have to wonder how he ever made it. GA is not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Exactly what I was thinking Mary!  Also am wondering why he doesn't still have that job?  Once someone makes that level, I thought they kept it even if moving to another city or state, they just transfer.  Do we know when/why they moved to Florida?  Seems very odd that George would get to that level in the dept, then in another state work odd jobs and such.  Something sounds very hinky there....

In one of those FBI interviews CinCin said she made Georgie quit when they had Lee.  She didnt want to raise Lee alone since Georgie worked nights (WTF???)  It sounded fishy when she said it, and I still think it sounds fishy.  It also sounds fishy that any LE agency has a homicide unit unless its a metro area (small towns dont have enough murders to justify a homicide unit) and from what I remember they werent in a major area.  Nothing about Georgie as a cop pans out in my mind.

He was with the sheriff's dept. and that covers the entire county, particularly small towns. When we had a murder in my little hometown several years ago, the sheriff's dept. did the investigation.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #119 on: November 24, 2008, 05:53:09 PM »

Just finished the last FBI tape with Cindy. There's nothing I can say but WOW.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.