April 28, 2024, 09:01:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #65  (Read 339785 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: November 24, 2008, 07:10:01 PM »

One other thing that bothered me while watching Cindy's interview as somebody else mentioned...she could not sit still.  Oooooo...it's like she has ADHC.  Playing with her papers, changing positions constantly, playing with her hair, scratching, drawing, writing, and then she starts putting her leg up on the chair (so lady like I might add).  Those fbi guys need a merit just to have been in the same room with her for so long.   
I think the crazy biotch is on speed, meth or smoking some kind of crack pipe. Classic symptoms of a speed freak. Plus have you noticed how freakin clean their house is? The woman is hopped up on some kind of goofballs. Wish I could take some, my house is so out of order since this case started. 

Go on to the fridge..have a cold one and try to chill out.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: November 24, 2008, 07:10:29 PM »

Casey Anthony's Attorney Can Bring Laptop To Jail
Monday, November 24, 2008 – updated: 5:23 pm EST November 24, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's lawyer won't have to fight for his laptop.

Jose Baez is supposed to go to court Tuesday asking to see more evidence from investigators (read all motions). He was also going to ask for special permission to bring his laptop to the jail when he visits Casey.

But Monday, the jail told Eyewitness News it has suddenly changed its laptop policy. They will allow private attorneys to carry in their computers starting next month.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18052701/detail.html
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #162 on: November 24, 2008, 07:13:25 PM »

<<snip>>

O/T: IamHereToday, I blame you for this one. It's a hard bumpy ride for us monkeys sometimes!  LOL

OMG  Brandi
the turkey's Eyes  say it all

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #163 on: November 24, 2008, 07:13:45 PM »

Hey Another - FWIW ... I ran all 3 names Michelle, Bart, Barque & Capuano here

http://web.public-records-now.com/?lgid=008&piid=46&from=pgn18000874&vw=namesearch&fn

It gives alias's of people and I could not find a cross reference of any of the three ... it's definately not conclusive but ... that's what I found so far ...

Razz

possibilities..  perhaps..

BART, MICHELLE
(the one that seems to fit based on all of the locations is: BART, MICHELLE ANN

BURQUE, MICHELLE M
(if you type in the name w/out a middle initial OR state selected, you get 4 Michelle Burques, 3 of which are in Florida, 2 of which have no middle name - or age - listed).

probably not related...  but this was the only one with a CA location.
CAPUANO, MICHELLE A   Agoura Hills, CA (no age)

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #164 on: November 24, 2008, 07:14:07 PM »

One other thing that bothered me while watching Cindy's interview as somebody else mentioned...she could not sit still.  Oooooo...it's like she has ADHC.  Playing with her papers, changing positions constantly, playing with her hair, scratching, drawing, writing, and then she starts putting her leg up on the chair (so lady like I might add).  Those fbi guys need a merit just to have been in the same room with her for so long.   
I think the crazy biotch is on speed, meth or smoking some kind of crack pipe. Classic symptoms of a speed freak. Plus have you noticed how freakin clean their house is? The woman is hopped up on some kind of goofballs. Wish I could take some, my house is so out of order since this case started. 

Go on to the fridge..have a cold one and try to chill out.
On my way right now! It won't get my house in order, but you never know it might help. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: November 24, 2008, 07:14:13 PM »

<<snip>>

O/T: IamHereToday, I blame you for this one. It's a hard bumpy ride for us monkeys sometimes!  LOL

OMG  Brandi

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #166 on: November 24, 2008, 07:16:50 PM »

Did I just hear Cindy in tape 11 say
"I can see through people" ??

Is that kinda like seeing dead people? I think they're see-through. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: November 24, 2008, 07:17:02 PM »

Casey Attorney To Fight Gag Order, Issues Subpoenas To Reporters
Jose Baez Says He Wants To Fight 'False Leads'

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An attorney for Casey Anthony will fight a gag order in his client's case, saying it's in his client's best interest to be able to fight "false leads" being issued by the state and the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

Jose Baez said he will fight the gag order at a hearing on Tuesday, and he issued subpoenas to several media members, including Local 6 News reporter Adam Longo, to testify about the publicity in the case.

Casey Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter Caylee, who was last seen in mid-June.

Baez said it it his right to respond to any leak.

"If we're not able to respond to false, misleading leads that are thrown out there, it would hurt our client's case," Baez said. "That's, quite frankly, the reason."

Baez said other motions would be heard on Tuesday and claimed that the state attorney's office has delayed handing over information about the case to him.

He also said that a Jan. 5 start date for the trial may not hold up, and he said he wasn't sure if videotapes of FBI interviews with Casey Anthony's parents -- George and Cindy Anthony -- would be admissible in court.

http://www.local6.com/news/18052600/detail.html

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: November 24, 2008, 07:17:32 PM »

<<snip>>

OMG  Brandi

Is that LP's new ride?   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: November 24, 2008, 07:19:35 PM »

Did I just hear Cindy in tape 11 say
"I can see through people" ??

Is that kinda like seeing dead people? I think they're see-through. 

Absolutely

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #170 on: November 24, 2008, 07:20:14 PM »

Brandi
If you have one w/o the Hat  that would be a monkey on the turkey's back ((Dennis Milsted or a few others)
JMO of course 

JMO of course

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: November 24, 2008, 07:21:11 PM »

Brandi
If you have one w/o the Hat  that would be a monkey on the turkey's back ((Dennis Milsted or a few others)
JMO of course 

JMO of course

Too late, I put that hat on him manually for 24 frames. LOL

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #172 on: November 24, 2008, 07:21:18 PM »

I am not sure why the FBI and LE too just let Cindy ramble on and on.  Maybe they thought that the more she talked, the more they might find out.  It certainly is not the way Brenda Leigh Johnson does it on The Closer.  Ha.  I am sure that with their training, they take away a lot more from an interview than we do.  Cindy is not a suspect, or she was not at the time of the interviews.  She was the grandmother who had adored Caylee.  Maybe they felt sorry for her.  But surely they picked up on what many of us have and more.  And I am sure they were ready to pull their hair out after listening to all that yapping for hours.  It got on my nerves.  She and Casey both talk non-stop. 
If I'm remembering correctly,Cindy and George requested these interviews with the FBI.They said they were getting no results from LE.
This was in no way a FBI interrogation.....lol...I doubt the FBI wanted to be there with them.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: November 24, 2008, 07:21:32 PM »

Casey Attorney To Fight Gag Order, Issues Subpoenas To Reporters
Jose Baez Says He Wants To Fight 'False Leads'

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An attorney for Casey Anthony will fight a gag order in his client's case, saying it's in his client's best interest to be able to fight "false leads" being issued by the state and the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

"If we're not able to respond to false, misleading leads that are thrown out there, it would hurt our client's case," Baez said. "That's, quite frankly, the reason."

http://www.local6.com/news/18052600/detail.html

No, seriously....  I must not have taken enough drugs before putting my pants on this morning.

WHA??????   

I would like a show of hands to anybody associated with Casey.  WHO HERE IS NOT ON CRACK?!!!

OK.. explain to me why BAEZ wants to fight false leads??  WHO does he think is putting out false leads to HELP his client???????????   

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #174 on: November 24, 2008, 07:22:07 PM »

<<snip>>

OMG  Brandi

Is that LP's new ride?   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: November 24, 2008, 07:22:15 PM »

Brandi
JMO of course 

JMO of course

~ Peter Frampton
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: November 24, 2008, 07:23:09 PM »

<<snip>>

OMG  Brandi

It's not my fault, I don't hear ya

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: November 24, 2008, 07:23:44 PM »

Thanks so much for sharing your story.  I lost my 12 year old daughter to a genetic disease and it was so heart breaking and still is, but I can't imagine having to give up your baby.  Our mommy hearts can break in so many way, but I'm sure for you now in some way know your little one is has had a good upbringing and if you don't see her now, there's always that chance that you will. 

Yes, I did notice how clean the Anthony household is.  I think she must be on something too.  Just too much jumping around and maybe that's why she talks so much and rambles on about nothing.  Maybe that last interview where George did all the talking and Cindy looked like she was sleeping...maybe that's the real Cindy, huh?  Maybe she didn't take her normal pills for that day or something.  I just don't see how a person can keep changing their personality like she has.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: November 24, 2008, 07:25:50 PM »

Brandi
JMO of course 

JMO of course

Too late, I put that hat on him manually for 24 frames. LOL
Still   Great work

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #179 on: November 24, 2008, 07:28:31 PM »

http://www.tribtoday.com/page/content.detail/id/508668.html

Above is a link to Warren, Ohio newspaper article citing George Anthony's LE experience while living in Ohio.  He was a sheriff's deputy....that's all.  You would have to understand Trumbull County Ohio.  I doubt much was required to get hired in that department at that time other than knowing the right people.  Even his brother in law is unclear if he was actually a homicide detective. 

I thought George's rich sister's name was Ruth?

To sweet Brandi....thank you so much for making me so pretty and festive!
I love your work.

Ahhh! Karma, glad you saw it. I always can tell which monkeys actually read before they come in here and talk.  LOL Glad you like it also! You are very welcome.

LOL....thank you again Brandi.I always write down the page number where I left off,in here and Natalee's thread.I try to read from there but admit when the pages are hopping....Imma skipping lol
LOVE the little monkey smileys too!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.