April 30, 2024, 11:51:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #65  (Read 339884 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #220 on: November 24, 2008, 08:31:55 PM »

Signs of Deception:
Body Language of Lies:

• Physical expression will be limited and stiff, with few arm and hand movements. Hand, arm and leg movement are toward their own body the liar takes up less space.

• A person who is lying to you will avoid making eye contact.

• Hands touching their face, throat & mouth. Touching or scratching the nose or behind their ear. Not likely to touch his chest/heart with an open hand.

Emotional Gestures & Contradiction

• Timing and duration of emotional gestures and emotions are off a normal pace. The display of emotion is delayed, stays longer it would naturally, then stops suddenly.

• Timing is off between emotions gestures/expressions and words. Example: Someone says "I love it!" when receiving a gift, and then smile after making that statement, rather then at the same time the statement is made.

• Gestures/expressions don’t match the verbal statement, such as frowning when saying “I love you.”

• Expressions are limited to mouth movements when someone is faking emotions (like happy, surprised, sad, awe, )instead of the whole face. For example; when someone smiles naturally their whole face is involved: jaw/cheek movement, eyes and forehead push down, etc.

Interactions and Reactions

• A guilty person gets defensive. An innocent person will often go on the offensive.

• A liar is uncomfortable facing his questioner/accuser and may turn his head or body away.

• A liar might unconsciously place objects (book, coffee cup , etc.) between themselves and you.

Verbal Context and Content

• A liar will use your words to make answer a question. When asked, “Did you eat the last cookie?” The liar answers, “No, I did not eat the last cookie.”

•A statement with a contraction is more likely to be truthful: “ I didn't do it” instead of “I did not do it”
LiarCard.com

• Liars sometimes avoid "lying" by not making direct statements. They imply answers instead of denying something directly.

• The guilty person may speak more than natural, adding unnecessary details to convince you... they are not comfortable with silence or pauses in the conversation.

• A liar may leave out pronouns and speak in a monotonous tone. When a truthful statement is made the pronoun is emphasized as much or more than the rest of the words in a statement.

• Words may be garbled and spoken softly, and syntax and grammar may be off. In other
words, his sentences will likely be muddled rather than emphasized.

Body Language
Other signs of a lie:

• If you believe someone is lying, then change subject of a conversation quickly, a liar follows along willingly and becomes more relaxed. The guilty wants the subject changed; an innocent person may be confused by the sudden change in topics and will want to back to the previous subject.

• Using humor or sarcasm to avoid a subject.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #221 on: November 24, 2008, 08:34:59 PM »

Sometimes I wonder if these people that call in questions ever follow the case?  grrrrr
George was in LE, but I believe he quit before Casey was born or shortly thereafter.  Cindy and George enabled Casey, but I really doubt that it was because of their workload.
I doubt that also Mammy.......I have two children myself and a very busy workload, and My son is a manager at wal-mart photo labs, he sings in many singing contests and he is a proffessional photographer......My daughter is 15 and is a very talented singer and has wone many singing contest and is a model for my son and the wal-mart stores.....I am and always have been very busy, but not so busy that I didnt make light of my duty as a parent, If they told a lie they were called out on it and made to appoligize and admitt that they lied, also if they were wrong about something they were told they were wrong and were punished for it and in return I have two very well behaved children, Thats all it takes is Love and two opened eyes, not closed eyes and allowing to get away with murder,     The Anthony's allowed this kind of behavior!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: November 24, 2008, 08:37:06 PM »

Signs of Deception:
Body Language of Lies:

• Physical expression will be limited and stiff, with few arm and hand movements. Hand, arm and leg movement are toward their own body the liar takes up less space.

• A person who is lying to you will avoid making eye contact.

• Hands touching their face, throat & mouth. Touching or scratching the nose or behind their ear. Not likely to touch his chest/heart with an open hand.

Emotional Gestures & Contradiction

• Timing and duration of emotional gestures and emotions are off a normal pace. The display of emotion is delayed, stays longer it would naturally, then stops suddenly.

• Timing is off between emotions gestures/expressions and words. Example: Someone says "I love it!" when receiving a gift, and then smile after making that statement, rather then at the same time the statement is made.

• Gestures/expressions don’t match the verbal statement, such as frowning when saying “I love you.”

• Expressions are limited to mouth movements when someone is faking emotions (like happy, surprised, sad, awe, )instead of the whole face. For example; when someone smiles naturally their whole face is involved: jaw/cheek movement, eyes and forehead push down, etc.

Interactions and Reactions

• A guilty person gets defensive. An innocent person will often go on the offensive.

• A liar is uncomfortable facing his questioner/accuser and may turn his head or body away.

• A liar might unconsciously place objects (book, coffee cup , etc.) between themselves and you.

Verbal Context and Content

• A liar will use your words to make answer a question. When asked, “Did you eat the last cookie?” The liar answers, “No, I did not eat the last cookie.”

•A statement with a contraction is more likely to be truthful: “ I didn't do it” instead of “I did not do it”
LiarCard.com

• Liars sometimes avoid "lying" by not making direct statements. They imply answers instead of denying something directly.

• The guilty person may speak more than natural, adding unnecessary details to convince you... they are not comfortable with silence or pauses in the conversation.

• A liar may leave out pronouns and speak in a monotonous tone. When a truthful statement is made the pronoun is emphasized as much or more than the rest of the words in a statement.

• Words may be garbled and spoken softly, and syntax and grammar may be off. In other
words, his sentences will likely be muddled rather than emphasized.

Body Language
Other signs of a lie:

• If you believe someone is lying, then change subject of a conversation quickly, a liar follows along willingly and becomes more relaxed. The guilty wants the subject changed; an innocent person may be confused by the sudden change in topics and will want to back to the previous subject.

• Using humor or sarcasm to avoid a subject.

Very interesting, Boo.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: November 24, 2008, 08:38:33 PM »

Sometimes I wonder if these people that call in questions ever follow the case?  grrrrr
George was in LE, but I believe he quit before Casey was born or shortly thereafter.  Cindy and George enabled Casey, but I really doubt that it was because of their workload.
I doubt that also Mammy.......I have two children myself and a very busy workload, and My son is a manager at wal-mart photo labs, he sings in many singing contests and he is a proffessional photographer......My daughter is 15 and is a very talented singer and has wone many singing contest and is a model for my son and the wal-mart stores.....I am and always have been very busy, but not so busy that I didnt make light of my duty as a parent, If they told a lie they were called out on it and made to appoligize and admitt that they lied, also if they were wrong about something they were told they were wrong and were punished for it and in return I have two very well behaved children, Thats all it takes is Love and two opened eyes, not closed eyes and allowing to get away with murder,     The Anthony's allowed this kind of behavior!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Exactly!  Parenting comes first!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: November 24, 2008, 08:42:09 PM »

<<snip>>
I love the little flipping the bird smili where did you get that ? Sorry OT

Walter
if you like this smiley   you may want to save this one too   
Same meaning  just a little different attitude 
JMO  of course
I thought we were a little more polite than that.
You all are welcome to use this one I directed AM to:
JMO.
Brandi we are polite (most of the time)
thats why I have these saved

and hope you do not mind that I saved your

I don't mind, I suggested it. Wink

Here's another one I threw together from one you pasted:

For anyone who wants to use it.

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: November 24, 2008, 08:42:49 PM »

LOL  Mammy
I'm waiting for the day when I read " Nancy Grace " allows real comments to be made during show.

You know where the person says
Hello Nancy,  I love the twins  and I hate
the bobble head attorneys,
the way you do not let people talk,
the way you cut people off,
the read dumb questions you ask or statements you make, 
and for the most part most of your shows... unless it is on a topic I'm involved in.. 
I hope you are having a good day 
now my question is  ______________

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: November 24, 2008, 08:42:55 PM »

Uh Oh,    The Anthony's have done it now,,,,,, they pissed off Rev. Grund.......lol   Now he says he's gonna tell the truth about the Anthony's when ever someone asks him a question about them he's gonna tell them the truth........way to go yall bunch of dumba$$es!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #227 on: November 24, 2008, 08:43:30 PM »

I have been reading along .... had to Add  this 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: November 24, 2008, 08:43:50 PM »

GOOO REV GRUND   Tell it brother!    NG Apparently the addition of George & Cindy implicating his son in the FBI interviews in addition to the OCSO interviews & representatives for them slandering Jesse, Rev Richard Grund has had enough & you can bet LP has and will back him up.  It is unconscionable that they are constantly shifting blame to innocent people in an attempt to save their monstrous daughter!

NG I understand her not wanting to flat out accuse the Anthonys of anything but the writing is on the wall about these people & it needs to be exposed for what it is!   Enough is enough

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #229 on: November 24, 2008, 08:44:08 PM »

WOW 
Richard Grund heard the tapes and threw the bus right back at G&C
I am glad to see him stick up for his son and let a few more secrets out of the enormous Anthony closet..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: November 24, 2008, 08:45:13 PM »

LOL  Mammy
I'm waiting for the day when I read " Nancy Grace " allows real comments to be made during show.

You know where the person says
Hello Nancy,  I love the twins  and I hate
the bobble head attorneys,
the way you do not let people talk,
the way you cut people off,
the read dumb questions you ask or statements you make, 
and for the most part most of your shows... unless it is on a topic I'm involved in.. 
I hope you are having a good day 
now my question is  ______________

That would be funny!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #231 on: November 24, 2008, 08:45:13 PM »

<<snip>>

Thanks Brandi

Later Monkey   
SeeYaByeeeeeeeeeeee

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: November 24, 2008, 08:46:06 PM »

<<snip>>

Thanks Brandi

Later Monkey   
SeeYaByeeeeeeeeeeee

Laters, OF .. take care Wink

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #233 on: November 24, 2008, 08:47:07 PM »

Stupid dummy-heads..

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey2208nov22,0,6489381.story

see video: Caylee Volunteers Stood Up By KidFinders

I must be really Tired but " AnotherMonkey" your words .....
Stupid dummy-heads ... made me laugh OUT loud ... Lord I needed that Just about Now ..........thank you Razz

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: November 24, 2008, 08:50:54 PM »

bbl
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #235 on: November 24, 2008, 08:54:41 PM »

WOW 
Richard Grund heard the tapes and threw the bus right back at G&C
I am glad to see him stick up for his son and let a few more secrets out of the enormous Anthony closet..

I'm glad he has the guts to do that, I wish the parents of the other kids would do the same. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #236 on: November 24, 2008, 08:58:08 PM »

Who is paying for the high price experts on this case? Oh yeah, you guessed it, THE TAXPAYERS, that's who!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #237 on: November 24, 2008, 09:01:25 PM »

Stupid dummy-heads..

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey2208nov22,0,6489381.story

Stupid dummy-heads ... made me laugh OUT loud ... Lord I needed that Just about Now ..........thank you Razz

Glad to be of service.     Some days, you really do need to laugh to keep from crying. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #238 on: November 24, 2008, 09:07:07 PM »

Stupid dummy-heads..

Glad to be of service.     Some days, you really do need to laugh to keep from crying. 

YES so True ... Your words made my Day ... I have to say

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #239 on: November 24, 2008, 09:08:24 PM »

I'm had to take a break from the Cindy fbi tapes.  Oh man...I think I'm now on the last one that's been release.  I don't know what goes on in Florida, but now, at least five people Casey has been friends with or knows has died  in car accidents.  That just weird.  I know tons of people who have passed and only one (I'm 51 years old) has died in a car accident.  So now, every single time the fbi guy tries to explain how it is with Casey, Cindy gets in his space with her arms and tries to tell him it's not that way.  GRRR!

The poor guy tried to lead the idiot to knowledge, but he couldn't make her think!

Lisa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.