April 30, 2024, 01:42:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #65  (Read 339894 times)
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: November 25, 2008, 05:20:42 PM »

FBI Investigating Email That Could Land Cindy Anthony In Jail

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, fla. -- The FBI is investigating an email, obtained only by Eyewitness News, and legal experts say what's in it could land Cindy Anthony in a jail cell for obstructing justice.

If the FBI finds the email is legit, it could prove Cindy was deliberately hiding evidence from detectives and, while Eyewitness News investigates the possible cover-up, the state wants the Anthony family to shut up.

When Eyewitness News obtained an email from Larry Garrison (read the email), it was handed over to the FBI because of the explosive evidence inside. The email says Cindy gave investigators the wrong hairbrush when they asked for Caylee's brush to compare DNA from her hair to the hair they found in Casey's trunk, where it smelled of death.

Eyewitness News told the FBI about it and now they're investigating whether Cindy has tried to sabotage the investigation.

Cindy Anthony tries to give the appearance that she's cooperating with investigators, but Eyewitness News has learned she and her husband George have been stalling for weeks to answer their follow-up questions in the investigation.

Then Tuesday, a controversial email surfaced. It appears that the Anthonys' former spokesman, Larry Garrison, says he confronted Cindy by email about why she gave Casey's hairbrush, instead of Caylee's hairbrush, to investigators who wanted a DNA sample.

Garrison said Cindy's emailed response was: "I never lied. I just never went to my bathroom to get the hairbrush that I used only for Caylee."

Eyewitness News passed the email along to FBI Special Agent Nick Savage, who told Eyewitness News Tuesday: "The appropriate weight will be given to this like all other information received. Law enforcement will address this matter as it relates to the investigation."

Eyewitness News legal analyst Bill Scheaffer told Eyewitness News the obstruction of justice statute could apply.

It is unlikely the Anthonys would be charged since they lost their granddaughter, but the issues could affect their credibility if they try to defend Casey in court.

So is this "obstructing justice?" Eyewitness News looked up the legal definition. It says, if someone withholds testimony, a record, document or another object from an official investigation, it could be considered obstruction.

CAYLEE'S GRANDPARENTS HOLD PRAYER VIGIL

Caylee Anthony's grandparents held a prayer vigil at an Orange County church Sunday night. Supporters of George and Cindy Anthony gathered as they often do for a prayer vigil at Eastside Baptist Church.

The vigil comes days after recorded interviews with the FBI and George and Cindy Anthony were released. In the interviews, George made a telling statement about the smell in the trunk of Casey's car.

Eyewitness News asked the family spokesperson, Michelle Bart, about the statement made by George, but she would not reveal anything.

"I have no comment for that," she said.

George and Cindy Anthony didn't want to speak with Eyewitness News, but the family spokesperson wanted to focus on a photo that she says was taken inside the Florida Mall last week, which they believe could be Caylee (see photo).

"We are clinging onto hope because we do believe the witness and we do know that she did dial 911 and the tip line and then had to call our number from the website," Bart said.

However, the Orange County Sheriff's Office has been saying for weeks that Caylee is dead and has discredited the photo.
OMG! Should have never "fired" Garrison Cindy. I think it is possible Garrison resigned though. That might explain why Nejame has withdrawn also.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: November 25, 2008, 05:21:49 PM »

This just makes me sick, and I'll bet you nothing will be done about it.

It makes me sick too and yaeh probably nothing will happen to her  BUT if the few people who held to any random thought that she is a greiving gramma wanting justice for her grandchild can see her coniving, lying insides, after a while she will be talking and NOBODY will be listening.  Spin this Michelle.!!!!!!
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #762 on: November 25, 2008, 05:21:59 PM »

Slowly but surely I am getting thru the FBI tapes 

One thing I am confused about, Georgie said that KC's ID was in the purse KC left in the car.  If that is the case how was KC getting into these bars, clubs AND buying beer at Target?  I realize she was a regular at Fusion so they wouldnt card her, but anywhere else???  And if she was planning to fly to California she would need her ID to board. 

Did she have a fake in someone elses name??? 

There is no confirmation of a fake ID.  When LE went to the A's house after the 911 calls, Cindy took something from, IIRC, KC's purse.  It may have been a fake ID.

I am a bit behind, but I believe Cindy took money out of Casey's wallet, and LE took a card of some sort out.

That's true, and I don't think we've heard from LE yet as to what that card was.  Some have thought it was an ID, others have thought it might have been a key card for an apt or other type of building/door. 

Wyks...I agree with key card.  What other type of card would be instantly recognizable to LE?  With the limited knowledge LE had at that moment, they seized it very quickly; and to my knowledge, have never released info about it.  Did I read somewhere that Sawgrass Apts had a secured entrance?  I think this is important.

Key card sounds right to me as well.  You are right, it would be instantly recognizable to LE!  I can't remember if the Sawgrass Apts are secured or not, maybe there's a gate or security door.  I'm with you, it seems important, the way that the person grabbed the card right away and haven't mentioned it since.  It's those kinds of things that are very telling. 

Just wish I knew what it is telling us.  lol 

I know that this is a "far out" idea but I've always thought that "id" that LE grabbed from Casey's wallet could be something that identified her as some type of informant.  I think there is a reason she didn't want to deal with the local force but wanted the FBI brought in.  I don't know if she might have been a narc informant or what but this idea just keeps tickling my brain.  I do think it is very possible that Casey really ticked off the wrong people and things blew up in her face.  I generally think in other directions but somehow this idea just won't go away.  I'm not even totally sure why I think this is a possiblilty but I do.  I also think this is going to involve drugs in a big way.  I have no idea if she transported or what but I do think this involves something shady in some of the LE there in Orange County.  Why else would she not want to talk to LE?  She only wanted to talk to the FBI which causes me to wonder why she did not trust LE.  I also question why she had a totally new set of friends...generally this is a sign of drug abuse but she didn't appear to be in the user scene.  I don't see how a civilian could work undercover except as an informant so I'm leaning toward that possibility.  I am close to believing the "Bitch, I'm gonna teach you a lesson," that was supposedly said to Casey.  Somehow, some way she either shorted someone or ratted out someone and they took her only item of value...Caylee.  She has not talked in spite of facing the death penalty.  I think it is possible that she really thinks she is protecting Caylee.  Unfortunately, even with this scenario, I think her child is deceased.  Following this thought, too, she may have stolen from Amy to get caught.  She probably thought the money she stole from her grandparents would expose her.  She needed to be caught...I've never heard any remorse from her except the "I'm sorry, Amy" that I recently read or heard on documents or tapes.  I'm playing a major game of "What if" this afternoon, I know, but what if she really does believe her silence is protecting her daughter? 

Don't throw your bananas at me because I'll eat them all and get sick.  I'm still just so confused over this...have read or listened to everything out there about the case and I very well may be on overload.  Sometimes, I just think too much...today has been one of those days.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: November 25, 2008, 05:22:12 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, fla. -- The FBI is investigating an email, obtained only by Eyewitness News, and legal experts say what's in it could land Cindy Anthony in a jail cell for obstructing justice.

If the FBI finds the email is legit, it could prove Cindy was deliberately hiding evidence from detectives and, while Eyewitness News investigates the possible cover-up, the state wants the Anthony family to shut up.

When Eyewitness News obtained an email from Larry Garrison (read the email), it was handed over to the FBI because of the explosive evidence inside. The email says Cindy gave investigators the wrong hairbrush when they asked for Caylee's brush to compare DNA from her hair to the hair they found in Casey's trunk, where it smelled of death.

Eyewitness News told the FBI about it and now they're investigating whether Cindy has tried to sabotage the investigation.

Cindy Anthony tries to give the appearance that she's cooperating with investigators, but Eyewitness News has learned she and her husband George have been stalling for weeks to answer their follow-up questions in the investigation.

Then Tuesday, a controversial email surfaced. It appears that the Anthonys' former spokesman, Larry Garrison, says he confronted Cindy by email about why she gave Casey's hairbrush, instead of Caylee's hairbrush, to investigators who wanted a DNA sample.

Garrison said Cindy's emailed response was: "I never lied. I just never went to my bathroom to get the hairbrush that I used only for Caylee."

Eyewitness News passed the email along to FBI Special Agent Nick Savage, who told Eyewitness News Tuesday: "The appropriate weight will be given to this like all other information received. Law enforcement will address this matter as it relates to the investigation."

Eyewitness News legal analyst Bill Scheaffer told Eyewitness News the obstruction of justice statute could apply.

It is unlikely the Anthonys would be charged since they lost their granddaughter, but the issues could affect their credibility if they try to defend Casey in court.

So is this "obstructing justice?" Eyewitness News looked up the legal definition. It says, if someone withholds testimony, a record, document or another object from an official investigation, it could be considered obstruction.

Caylee Anthony's grandparents held a prayer vigil at an Orange County church Sunday night. Supporters of George and Cindy Anthony gathered as they often do for a prayer vigil at Eastside Baptist Church.

The vigil comes days after recorded interviews with the FBI and George and Cindy Anthony were released. In the interviews, George made a telling statement about the smell in the trunk of Casey's car.

Eyewitness News asked the family spokesperson, Michelle Bart, about the statement made by George, but she would not reveal anything.

George and Cindy Anthony didn't want to speak with Eyewitness News, but the family spokesperson wanted to focus on a photo that she says was taken inside the Florida Mall last week, which they believe could be Caylee (see photo).

"We are clinging onto hope because we do believe the witness and we do know that she did dial 911 and the tip line and then had to call our number from the website," Bart said.

However, the Orange County Sheriff's Office has been saying for weeks that Caylee is dead and has discredited the photo.

WOW 

I think cindy is capable of just about anthing. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: November 25, 2008, 05:22:19 PM »

I just got home from work, have been having cable service only intermittendly for the past week or so... can some kind monkey please give me a quick update? TYIA

There was a hearing today regarding a gag order.  The Judge will make a decision tomorrow.

Thanks mammy! They say my cable problem is fixed , it was a problem over my whole area, something to do with the cable in the cold weather,we will see, as it has been going out every night when it gets cold and dark and coming back around ten the next morning when it warms up...very strange...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: November 25, 2008, 05:23:07 PM »

Larry Garrison talked with Casey.  Why is he not on the state's witness list? 

I would really like to see the email that LG sent to CA. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: November 25, 2008, 05:24:08 PM »

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: November 25, 2008, 05:24:22 PM »

In response to the latest Caylee sighting:
There are 10's of thousands of tourists in the Orlando area on any given day. That child could be from anywhere in this country or the world! Alot of people don't keep up with this case like we do, so more than likely this child's parents are not even aware. How did the gag order hearing end up? Did the prosecution win, if so, maybe it will shut them up awhile.   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: November 25, 2008, 05:24:50 PM »

We can always hope, but I have my doubts. 

The key to getting Kc maybe to speak up may just be knowing Cindy is in jail (that is if they arrest Cindy for obstruction)
alwayz-wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #769 on: November 25, 2008, 05:25:16 PM »

As for the car/pants washing incident. George tells the FBI he knows the smell of decomp . He knows it doesent smell like garbage. His urge was to just leave the car at the tow yard. But when he doesent find any body in the trunk he is relieved.
Why didnt he call police right then and there ? Why does he take the car home?  Leave for work and the let Cindy wash and tamper with evidence? I wonder if at any point George told Cindy the car smelled like decomp.

Just a thought after reading this maybe after they got the car home and upon a more thorough inspection found caylee in the spare tire compartment and thats when GA disposed of caylee left CA to clean up evidence using the chloroform and why he wasnt present during the time period while all the cops were there questioning everyone what a perfect time to dispose of body thats why dogs hit there and why casey can say she truly doesnt know where caylee is  and iirc george is the one that got physically ill during the interview thinking of everything

jmo

That is an intersting theory.  As much as I HATE GA and CA and dont put anything past them, I just can not see them finding precious Caylee's body and not freaking the hell out.  Every neighbor on the street wouldda hear the comotion.  Ok maybe I am giving them too much credit for a "normal" reaction.  I would be curious to know if the fluid that caused the stain was also found on the spare tire.  You would think it would soak thru the trunk carpet and be on the spare, right?  If its not on the spare then I would say the spare was put there after the fact.  Then again the tire thing makes some sense after listening to Georgie last night, I had a heck of a time figuring out why he felt the need to ramble on about buying the slore tires.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: November 25, 2008, 05:26:05 PM »

I was just coming in to say Jose Baez "the penguin" is a putz with an attitude, apparently his co-counsel does too once he removes the marbles in his mouth & heck Im a born Jersey girl, trust me we dont talk like that dweeb!   He was combative & insulting and when he accused the State of "a scam" the judge had enough - meanwhile Cindy was chomping on gum and fidgeting beyond control & she just couldnt resist she wanted to speak, the judge basically told her whatever she had to say was moot. Can you imagine at trial?

And then this new article that I just saw but someone beat me to it http://www.wftv.com/index.html    I have said this from DAY ONE!!   That woman is a sociopath that spawn another, nothing but - God only knows what else she had done besides wash clothes ON PURPOSE to tamper with evidence, no doubt in my mind.  She certainly also is shameless in blaming the world instead of looking in a mirror or putting the blame where it belongs with her daughter!

KFN was asked by the media why they or this Dominic Casey didnt call the police right away when this picture was taken - I haven't heard the response yet.   But I said this yesterday, Bart's comment about "keeping it out there until someone can rule it out" tells me they KNOW its not Caylee and this is a stunt.   But like the media posed to them, technically if it was possible that this girl could have been Caylee they were negligent in not notifying mall security & the police immediately because they would have in essence let this child continue to be abducted...HA   they didnt think that thru did they!  This isnt about finding Caylee, they know Caylee is gone at their daughter's hand - this is about saving Casey and I don't think they even have the decency to tell Michelle Bart or KFN (frauds that they are as well) that.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: November 25, 2008, 05:26:53 PM »

klaasend what do you use to capture documents like the PDF you just posted?  It's to big for a screen capture, at least my screen.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: November 25, 2008, 05:27:35 PM »

I just got home from work, have been having cable service only intermittendly for the past week or so... can some kind monkey please give me a quick update? TYIA

There was a hearing today regarding a gag order.  The Judge will make a decision tomorrow.

Thanks mammy! They say my cable problem is fixed , it was a problem over my whole area, something to do with the cable in the cold weather,we will see, as it has been going out every night when it gets cold and dark and coming back around ten the next morning when it warms up...very strange...

Cable is good at telling stories when they are actually working on it.  You need to call them and complain as they usually give you credit for time down.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #773 on: November 25, 2008, 05:27:38 PM »

TY NoRose & IamHere...do you understand the TM reference?

I think that's bullchit if they don't hold her accountable for her actions. That's probably the tip of the iceberg of what she had been holding out! I say throw her ass in jail right now and let her steam there a little bit, she what else she can come up with for evidence she withheld. This is setting an example for future family members of victims! They can always reference well Cindy Anthony did it and she didn't get in trouble!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: November 25, 2008, 05:28:00 PM »

Slowly but surely I am getting thru the FBI tapes 

One thing I am confused about, Georgie said that KC's ID was in the purse KC left in the car.  If that is the case how was KC getting into these bars, clubs AND buying beer at Target?  I realize she was a regular at Fusion so they wouldnt card her, but anywhere else???  And if she was planning to fly to California she would need her ID to board. 

Did she have a fake in someone elses name??? 

There is no confirmation of a fake ID.  When LE went to the A's house after the 911 calls, Cindy took something from, IIRC, KC's purse.  It may have been a fake ID.

I am a bit behind, but I believe Cindy took money out of Casey's wallet, and LE took a card of some sort out.

That's true, and I don't think we've heard from LE yet as to what that card was.  Some have thought it was an ID, others have thought it might have been a key card for an apt or other type of building/door. 

Wyks...I agree with key card.  What other type of card would be instantly recognizable to LE?  With the limited knowledge LE had at that moment, they seized it very quickly; and to my knowledge, have never released info about it.  Did I read somewhere that Sawgrass Apts had a secured entrance?  I think this is important.

Key card sounds right to me as well.  You are right, it would be instantly recognizable to LE!  I can't remember if the Sawgrass Apts are secured or not, maybe there's a gate or security door.  I'm with you, it seems important, the way that the person grabbed the card right away and haven't mentioned it since.  It's those kinds of things that are very telling. 

Just wish I knew what it is telling us.  lol 

I know that this is a "far out" idea but I've always thought that "id" that LE grabbed from Casey's wallet could be something that identified her as some type of informant.  I think there is a reason she didn't want to deal with the local force but wanted the FBI brought in.  I don't know if she might have been a narc informant or what but this idea just keeps tickling my brain.  I do think it is very possible that Casey really ticked off the wrong people and things blew up in her face.  I generally think in other directions but somehow this idea just won't go away.  I'm not even totally sure why I think this is a possiblilty but I do.  I also think this is going to involve drugs in a big way.  I have no idea if she transported or what but I do think this involves something shady in some of the LE there in Orange County.  Why else would she not want to talk to LE?  She only wanted to talk to the FBI which causes me to wonder why she did not trust LE.  I also question why she had a totally new set of friends...generally this is a sign of drug abuse but she didn't appear to be in the user scene.  I don't see how a civilian could work undercover except as an informant so I'm leaning toward that possibility.  I am close to believing the "Bitch, I'm gonna teach you a lesson," that was supposedly said to Casey.  Somehow, some way she either shorted someone or ratted out someone and they took her only item of value...Caylee.  She has not talked in spite of facing the death penalty.  I think it is possible that she really thinks she is protecting Caylee.  Unfortunately, even with this scenario, I think her child is deceased.  Following this thought, too, she may have stolen from Amy to get caught.  She probably thought the money she stole from her grandparents would expose her.  She needed to be caught...I've never heard any remorse from her except the "I'm sorry, Amy" that I recently read or heard on documents or tapes.  I'm playing a major game of "What if" this afternoon, I know, but what if she really does believe her silence is protecting her daughter? 

Don't throw your bananas at me because I'll eat them all and get sick.  I'm still just so confused over this...have read or listened to everything out there about the case and I very well may be on overload.  Sometimes, I just think too much...today has been one of those days.

I'm not throwing nanners.This case is so strange.Casey is not your typical twenty-something chick. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: November 25, 2008, 05:29:49 PM »

WOW 

I think cindy is capable of just about anthing. 

I think this is just ONE of the MANY ways Cindy has obstructed in this case.

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: November 25, 2008, 05:30:00 PM »

I can't wait to see what else he puts out there!  Cindy's world may come crashing down.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: November 25, 2008, 05:30:23 PM »

TY NoRose & IamHere...do you understand the TM reference?

I think that's bullchit if they don't hold her accountable for her actions. That's probably the tip of the iceberg of what she had been holding out! I say throw her ass in jail right now and let her steam there a little bit, she what else she can come up with for evidence she withheld. This is setting an example for future family members of victims! They can always reference well Cindy Anthony did it and she didn't get in trouble!! 

YUP......... so much for taking an oath to speak the truth on the stand.  Worthless liars.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #778 on: November 25, 2008, 05:31:27 PM »

Thanks for posting this. I bet Garrison has alot more to say, hurry Larry, can't wait. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: November 25, 2008, 05:32:03 PM »

klaasend what do you use to capture documents like the PDF you just posted?  It's to big for a screen capture, at least my screen.

I am not Klaas .. but I use CaptureIt .. it was a freebie on GiveAwayoftheDay recently, and I love it. There are many screen capture programs, googling will find you many.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.