April 27, 2024, 02:09:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #65  (Read 339659 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1420 on: November 26, 2008, 12:52:22 PM »

Shari Vari.... Your reation to xanax is surprising, maybe you had a bad reaction and another anxiety pill would have helped. I take xanax, because I get bad anxiety attacks, it is a life saver for me. I never feel violence or any urges that would be against who I am, it is just calming and I am then able to go about with my life. If Casey was taking xanax, I just don't believe it would cause her to do the things she was doing.

The thing about xanax was that it made me feel so calm and confident, I would say whatever I was thinking, and I wouldn't spare anyone's feelings.  I also felt "high" off of it. I researched it and found that my doc was prescribing a pretty high dosage (1-2 mg once or twice a day) which I have since found out is a lot for average height/weight person like me.
Got what you are sayin, was on anti depressants after my mom passed, that also made me say things that I would have been better off not saying.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1421 on: November 26, 2008, 12:52:48 PM »

I think Casey was considering her options and at one time was thinking about "offing" her parents so she could have the house.  Remember how she told Amy they could move into the house together?

I think Casey was considering her options and at one time was thinking about "offing" her parents so she could have the house.  Remember how she told Amy they could move into the house together?

From early on I have been saying that she was planning something nefarious to assume the house.  I think her plan was to get rid of Caylee and her parents to get the house.  I have wondered if Lee was in the know?  She would have had to share any proceeds with him in line of succession and certainly if there was insurance funds she would have had to split.  That is of course if she hadn't been planning to make Lee suffer a "broken neck" in an unfortunate accident as well.  Which close friend, if any, was possibly going to help her?  She did need "one more day".
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1422 on: November 26, 2008, 12:53:22 PM »

Alright, so if this is Casey, where are the other photos?  IMO her makeup looks professionally done by a makeup artist.  She is known for wearing contacts too.  If she was being paid to do this sort of thing though, why the need to be a theif?

Because drug addicts go through all the money they have, and yours too, no matter how much they make. She was constantly partying. 
She was a drug addict?  I know about the weed smoking, but from what I could tell she was getting it from her supplier boytoy Tony.  Are you speaking of Xanny bar addiction??  I am unfamiliar with any other drugs, other than beer...which is an addiction.

Xanax counts. Weed costs money. So does beer. So do shots. And going out to a nightclub every night also isn't cheap. I get the feeling that there were other drugs in her life as well, even though it hasn't been spelled out.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1423 on: November 26, 2008, 12:54:10 PM »

Alright, so if this is Casey, where are the other photos?  IMO her makeup looks professionally done by a makeup artist.  She is known for wearing contacts too.  If she was being paid to do this sort of thing though, why the need to be a theif?

Because drug addicts go through all the money they have, and yours too, no matter how much they make. She was constantly partying. 
She was a drug addict?  I know about the weed smoking, but from what I could tell she was getting it from her supplier boytoy Tony.  Are you speaking of Xanny bar addiction??  I am unfamiliar with any other drugs, other than beer...which is an addiction.
There is no indication that she is a drug addict. Her tests have come back negative. Can't blame drugs for this behavior, oh no, this is all home grown! 

Right-0!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1424 on: November 26, 2008, 12:57:08 PM »

Someone using the Anthonys' home computer used Google to search for "neck breaking," "how to make chloraform [sic]" and "household weapons" in March, court documents show.

The search history was included among the hundreds of pages of documents and also show that on March 17, someone Googled peroxide, acetone, alcohol and "lost numbers."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-discovery-112608,0,1409870.story

neck breaking? household weapons? 

IF this was KC doing the searches, and with March 17 being BEFORE she met the last boyfriend, then Tony is NOT the reason KC did something to Caylee...it would just be that Caylee was a burden in KC's eyes and that KC was way too selfish to just turn custody over to George and Cindy AND, most important....it all goes to pre-meditated murder!!  This could be a real help to the prosecution (however, it would be difficult to "prove" who did the search unless a password had been used to get onto the computer).

I have always thought that Tony was just a pawn being played by Casey for a place to stay, until something "better" came along.  She was cheating on him, so obviously she did not respect him.  SLUNT!!

It seems like she was cheating on ALL of the guys...like she had to have one secured and then another one on the string just in case the secured one dumped her!   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1425 on: November 26, 2008, 12:57:13 PM »

Shari Vari.... Your reation to xanax is surprising, maybe you had a bad reaction and another anxiety pill would have helped. I take xanax, because I get bad anxiety attacks, it is a life saver for me. I never feel violence or any urges that would be against who I am, it is just calming and I am then able to go about with my life. If Casey was taking xanax, I just don't believe it would cause her to do the things she was doing.

I am also on xanax.  I mellows me out and makes me a little tired.  I wonder if there is a different effect if one crushes then snorts it (like coke).
You just feel the rush of the drug faster...it also hurts like hell from what I hear.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1426 on: November 26, 2008, 12:58:44 PM »

There is no indication that she is a drug addict. Her tests have come back negative. Can't blame drugs for this behavior, oh no, this is all home grown!

Right-0!!

Yup .. I agree. No drug addiction. Homegrown behaviour, yes.

JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #1427 on: November 26, 2008, 12:59:35 PM »

I am also on xanax.  I mellows me out and makes me a little tired.  I wonder if there is a different effect if one crushes then snorts it (like coke).
You just feel the rush of the drug faster...it also hurts like hell from what I hear.

I will take your word on that! LOL.

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1428 on: November 26, 2008, 01:00:15 PM »

Morning monkeys
You guys are soooo awesome doing this dective work!

Someone on that computer searched for "lost numbers"
Check this site out....
http://forum.thefuselage.com/showthread.php?t=86924

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1429 on: November 26, 2008, 01:00:17 PM »

Klass, I tend to agree...boy...KC never thought beyond the end of her nose..how in the world would she be able to keep up a house, pay utilities, etc., etc., withouth her parents help...something really, really wrong with KC ability to think through things...yet...she's done something with Caylee that is so clever that many people cannot figure out!!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1430 on: November 26, 2008, 01:01:30 PM »

Don't Miss This Video

No pizza in box that was in trunk (smell couldn't have come from pizza).  Also, searches for types of shovels.
VIDEO
http://www.wftv.com/video/18152605/index.html

Well, there goes Dr. Lee's take on the smell!!! Wonder what he is going to come up with now?? 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1431 on: November 26, 2008, 01:01:30 PM »

More documents released in Casey Anthony case
Someone using the Anthonys' home computer used Google to search for "neck breaking," "how to make chloraform [sic]" and "household weapons" in March, court documents show.

Amy L. Edwards and Bianca Prieto | Sentinel Staff Writers
    12:54 PM EST, November 26, 2008

Court documents released today by the State Attorney's Office in the Casey Anthony case reveal in part that the Anthonys' home computer was used to search for "neck breaking," "how to make chloraform [sic]" and "household weapons" in March.

The Internet searches happened four months before then-2-year-old Caylee Anthony was reported missing on July 15.

The documents -- more than 700 pages of them on a CD -- were released in response to a public-records request from the Orlando Sentinel.

They include a variety of information, including e-mail correspondence among and between members of the Anthony family, depositions with people involved in the case and reports from tipsters.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-discovery-112608,0,1409870.story

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1432 on: November 26, 2008, 01:03:19 PM »

Court documents released today by the State Attorney's Office in the Casey Anthony case reveal in part that the Anthonys' home computer was used to search for "neck breaking," "how to make chloraform [sic]" and "household weapons" in March.

The Internet searches happened four months before then-2-year-old Caylee Anthony was reported missing on July 15.

The documents -- more than 700 pages of them on a CD -- were released in response to a public-records request from the Orlando Sentinel.

They include a variety of information, including e-mail correspondence among and between members of the Anthony family, depositions with people involved in the case and reports from tipsters.

In this story, here is a snip --
That in addition to the Google searches, investigators found that in March someone used Wikipedia to search for "inhalation," "chloroform," "acetone," "shovel" and "death." A computer forensics report from a Sheriff's Office detective states that on March 21, someone used other Web sources like sci-spot.com, druglibrary.org and instructables.com for the words "making weapons out of household products," "chloroformhabit," "how to make chloroform," and "chloro2."
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1433 on: November 26, 2008, 01:03:35 PM »

I will take your word on that! LOL.
The things you learn in college!  LOL  From watching it being done it often caused nose bleeds.  I would only take it with a beer chaser myself..but did not like the way it made me feel. 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1434 on: November 26, 2008, 01:04:44 PM »

That might explain "types of shovels" and "neck breaking" ... I never wanted to think this, but it is looking more and more likely she was considering getting rid of her parents.

Sheesh.

Wonder if George and Cindy have caught on to this yet?

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1435 on: November 26, 2008, 01:05:37 PM »

In this story, here is a snip --
That in addition to the Google searches, investigators found that in March someone used Wikipedia to search for "inhalation," "chloroform," "acetone," "shovel" and "death." A computer forensics report from a Sheriff's Office detective states that on March 21, someone used other Web sources like sci-spot.com, druglibrary.org and instructables.com for the words "making weapons out of household products," "chloroformhabit," "how to make chloroform," and "chloro2."

Okay. We have had enough teasers!

Give us the documents already!!!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1436 on: November 26, 2008, 01:06:16 PM »

If KC had told her Mother that she might have given a key to someone else a long time ago, don't you think Cindy would be proclaiming that? If it was true, don't you think Cindy would have the locks changed? I know I would have!

Maybe KC planned to do something to G&C and THEN say....well, I gave a key to someone else along time ago....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1437 on: November 26, 2008, 01:08:19 PM »

No pizza in box that was in trunk.  Also, searches for types of shovels.
VIDEO
http://www.wftv.com/video/18152605/index.html
Thank-you, just watched.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1438 on: November 26, 2008, 01:08:58 PM »

SHe was planning on the defense that "someone else came into our house and searched for this on our computer...."

How do  you explain that there was choloroform found in YOUR car KC?

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1439 on: November 26, 2008, 01:09:31 PM »

If KC had told her Mother that she might have given a key to someone else a long time ago, don't you think Cindy would be proclaiming that? If it was true, don't you think Cindy would have the locks changed? I know I would have!

Maybe KC planned to do something to G&C and THEN say....well, I gave a key to someone else along time ago....

Great catch Puzzler!  I was thinking the exact same thing or that she would try to turn it on Lee somehow. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.