April 25, 2024, 05:22:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #779 11/24/08 - 11/26/08  (Read 273710 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: November 24, 2008, 09:42:37 PM »

<a href="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf" target="_blank">http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf</a>

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
« Last Edit: December 02, 2008, 09:14:44 AM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2008, 11:03:52 PM »

Greta - 11/24/08 - transcribed by SAN (thanks San)

There are 3 conversations with Paulus recorded.  All from this year.  He recorded them from the cell phone with a record option.  He met a guy in February 3 years ago.  He was interested in him bringing a blonde girl.  I can't understand his name.  He seen him over a period over 1 1/2 years.  He spoke Dutch, Pap & English.  I can said how how he was 30-40.  He played blackjack with him. Again his said he wanted to see a blonde girl.  He offered Joran money and he said OK.  This guy was acting like a high roller.  He said he goes from Venezuela and Aruba.  He never said why he wanted a blonde girl.  Joran wasn't concered about his name.  He offered Joran money for it.  Greta is pressing him.  He said he only gave him $10,000.  Joran said he met Natalee on Sunday night.  He met the guy five days before.  Day he met Natalee he remembered what he said. 

Joran said there where never any hard plans.  He said he doesn't want to talk about if Satish and Deepak are in on it.  He wants to talk to Greta not on camera.  Greta said if you are telling the truth tell us we can't have wild goose chases.  You really have to make a decision that you trust us and lay it all out.  He is afraid if he says anything bad the Kalpoes might sue him.  Greta said not if you tell the truth.   He said the Kalpoes knew about the plan.  On the way back from CnC.

He said to the Kalpoes someone offered him $10,000 if they brought him somebody.  Greta said she reached out to the Kalpoes and their lawyers and they have not returned their call.

Greta said the most shocking truth to the story is coming at the end.  Watch Joran and what he says.

Greta said he had a conversation on the side with Deepak.  He zeroed in on Natalee because she was interested in him.  Talking about the guy again.  He said he didn't know what his exact intentions were.

He gets Natalee and they go to the car.  He said she said let's go to his house, etc.

Joran said he called this guy at like 1:00 am and he was in the car and was with the girl and some friends.  He said Natalee didn't say anything.  He spoke in Dutch.  Kalpoes understand Dutch not fluent in it but they understand it.  They were suppose to meet the guy in an hour.  The drove around and went to the lighthouse and drove around a little bit.  They went to the Marriott and he said they were making out and nothing else.  He said he saw a guy and he came and gabbed the girl and went on a boat with her.  He said Natalee said nothing and kept saying what's going on and she didn't struggle.  Guy gave him $10,000 and said he was a couple of hundred short.

He said he actually saw the boat drive away with her.  She didn't say anything.  He called Deepak to come pick him up and he sent Satish.  Joran said he gave them both a $1,000 a couple of days after when they were in his room and another friend was in there as well.

Joran said in the chip Paulus said it's a bad thing to sell somebody.

You can tell Joran is getting frustrated.

Greta said she is going to take the chip to his father and we need to get to the bottom of this.  She said you already outed your father.  You already included everybody in this.

Joran said Paulus found out a while after.  He was in jail at the time.

Greta said she needs him to say on camera he needs to tell his lawyer they can speak about this.

Joran is getting antsy.  Greta said if she is alive this is a big deal.  She said I know the chances are small and Joran said very small.

Joran said if he had a million dollars himself he would look into it.  Greta is talking about someone being paid off and it was BLEEPED OUT. 

Joran got up to leave.  Greta is trying to talk him out of it.  He is saying this is not what we agreed on.  Greta is talking about that they licensed the chip.  Greta has Joran by the you know what.

TWIST TO THE STORY COMING UP.  THIS COULD CHANG YOUR MIND.

Joran contines telling his story.

How deep does this alledged plot got.  Greta bleeped and name and two police officers were paid.  He mentioned ones name and he can't think of the others name.  They were paid off in the summer and were paid off.  They found out the story and she was taken to Venezuela.  Paulus paid them.  He paid them $50,000 and Greta said each or they split and he said he didn't know.  Paulus told him.  Greta asked if someone tried to shake him down and Joran said yeah it happened.  They keep bleeping the names.  Paulus told him it was serious and told him to keep his mouth shut.  Joran learned this while he was still in jail and he had private conversation way later.  He thinks there might be someone else was paid off.

She keeps saying "they" and how did they learn it.

"They" never interrogated him in jail.

The first person he told was the was a teacher from school and his lawyer.  The teacher told him to tell the truth and he can't think of the name and she said you know the name.  He told the teacher a couple of days later.  He told his lawyer in interrogation after he was arrested.  It was at a police station not KIA.

They did their own investigation and she spoke to the teacher and that will be on tomorrow show.

They guy gave him more money after the second time they got arrested.  He sent the money via Western Union.  He said he thinks he sent it because he didn't want him to talk.  Greta said how did he know where to send it and Joran said he gave him that information.  He gave Joran another $10,000 wired to Holland.  Joran said he had email contact with him.  Out of the blue he mailed Joran and said how you doing and for him to shut up and if he needed any money and Joran told him yeah.  Joran said he didn't think it was the guys real email address.

He said Paulus doesn't know about the money.

Joe Tacopina doesn't know about the salve.

No one else knows.  Joran is saying he doesn't talk to his parents.  Joran cut contact with them.  He stills emails Deepak and Satish and he called them onces.  He spoke with them about 3 montsh ago.  Talking about their lawsuit.  They told him if they won the lawsuit they would give him a $1,000,000.  He said as long as he doesn't share anything about what happened he will get a $1,000,000.

JORAN CONTACTED GRETA AGAIN AND GAVE A FINAL TWIST TO THE STORY AND IT IS UP NEXT.

He told them he has been lying during that interview and he told them he made the story up.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2008, 11:08:34 PM »

Brought over from the previous thread:
Betcha he's reading here. Joran, you're a moron.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2008, 11:08:52 PM »

No one else knows.  Joran is saying he doesn't talk to his parents.  Joran cut contact with them.  He stills emails Deepak and Satish and he called them onces.  He spoke with them about 3 montsh ago.  Talking about their lawsuit.  They told him if they won the lawsuit they would give him a $1,000,000.  He said as long as he doesn't share anything about what happened he will get a $1,000,000.

Deepak's and Satish's American lawyers just crapped their pants. That qualifies for witness tampering.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2008, 11:10:45 PM »

That was a long trip between threads..
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2008, 11:10:50 PM »

Sold her to some guy he doesn't even know.LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2008, 11:11:21 PM »

The FBI said there was a number (phone number either land or cell line)in Deepak's pocket with the name of a ship on it that had been known for human trafficking and the name STEVE.  There was a blond haired girl and they were taking her out of the truck and she was screaming. 

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2008, 11:11:33 PM »

How deep does this alledged plot got.  Greta bleeped and name and two police officers were paid.  He mentioned ones name and he can't think of the others name.  They were paid off in the summer and were paid off.  They found out the story and she was taken to Venezuela.  Paulus paid them.  He paid them $50,000 and Greta said each or they split and he said he didn't know.  Paulus told him.  Greta asked if someone tried to shake him down and Joran said yeah it happened.  They keep bleeping the names.  Paulus told him it was serious and told him to keep his mouth shut.  Joran learned this while he was still in jail and he had private conversation way later.  He thinks there might be someone else was paid off.

So how does Hans Mos squirm out of this without investigating it?

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2008, 11:12:04 PM »

Round and round it goes...where it stops -- nobody knows..
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2008, 11:12:12 PM »

I told ya this was a shakedown for money.  He needed money bad when he got involved with trying to sell Thi women.  did Greta's interview happen before or after Peter's sting?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2008, 11:12:20 PM »

Tim Miller: In my years of searching we have seen several bodies, skeletal remains--I have seen my own daughter's skeletal remains. I can’t help but believe at this moment that that is human remains in that crab trap.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/4/

January 7 2008 Aruban dive - inside of trap after evidence collection

The following are items can be identified from the pictures above

DID you notice:
*blue denim like fabric - confirmed by Hans Mos and Dolph Richardson
*skull/rock/sponge looking item
*blue tarp outside of cage this suggests savenging - confirmed by Hans Mos and Dolph Richardson
* raised sandbar that came to rest on items beneath it

QUESTIONS YOU SHOULD BE ASKING
The fbi report did not mention the blue denim fabric. Did they sample something different then what  ONLY ARUBAN DIVERS collected ON JAN. 7th?
THE ARUBAN divers took it all.

Remember, the Aruban investigators turned blood into chocolate!

The Aruban divers were the ONLY divers on the Jan. 7th dive.
Tim Miller was ushered off the boat.
The ROV unbeknown to the divers was filming.
The blue fabric swayed in the current as did another bag containing something very light weight.
The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

This is a picture from Natalee standing on the beach and rotated and scaled to the image to matching the body form inside the trap. It matches the end of the skirt identically to what was seen in the cage

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2008, 11:12:26 PM »

Joran could piss off a Buddhist Monk 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2008, 11:12:50 PM »

By going on vacation...
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2008, 11:12:53 PM »

Has there ever been a bigger f----ing idiot than Joran Van der Sloot???? --- EVER?????? 

(how many times have his lawyers, family etc. told him to shut up??????????????????????)

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2008, 11:13:02 PM »

The interview is sure to initiate another 5,000 pages on SM.

Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2008, 11:13:53 PM »

The only thing keeping Joran from telling the complete truth is the guilt of covering for his father. I have no doubt after seeing this interview that he is desperate to cleanse his soul. The weight is too much and he would easily give himself up if he could do that without harming his father.

Next stop, and I say this without pleasure, is suicide. He will rationalize this as an act of valor.

Again, have we not exhausted the fact that he is a liar? He's covering for his father and every time you watch him you realize it's the adults in this horror that have controlled the pain, the judges, the dirtypolice and most of all Paulus van der sloot.

It's a battle between father and son, and one of the most sick situations I've ever seen.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2008, 11:14:45 PM »

Joe Tacopina doesn't know about the salve.

Looking forward to seeing Joe T, Renho, and Gielen explain this one.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2008, 11:14:46 PM »

Thanks San for the transciption!

Mos will squeeze his way out, since Urine claims he lied, just like he did in Patrick's tape. 

There will NEVER be justice in this case!   

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2008, 11:16:22 PM »

The only thing keeping Joran from telling the complete truth is the guilt of covering for his father. I have no doubt after seeing this interview that he is desperate to cleanse his soul. The weight is too much and he would easily give himself up if he could do that without harming his father.

Next stop, and I say this without pleasure, is suicide. He will rationalize this as an act of valor.

Again, have we not exhausted the fact that he is a liar? He's covering for his father and every time you watch him you realize it's the adults in this horror that have controlled the pain, the judges, the dirtypolice and most of all Paulus van der sloot.

It's a battle between father and son, and one of the most sick situations I've ever seen.
How does "covering for his father" reconcile with outing his father's bribes and the fact that he refuses to even speak with him???

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2008, 11:17:43 PM »

Just wanted to clarify that when he said "they" he meant the two police officers.  They weren't ones who did the interrogation.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.