May 30, 2024, 05:42:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #779 11/24/08 - 11/26/08  (Read 276290 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: November 25, 2008, 02:40:33 PM »

I don't believe Western Union would verify a transaction to Greta.  Maybe this is what she was referring to when she said Mos had subpoena power.  He could verify the transaction but she can't.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: November 25, 2008, 02:42:20 PM »

Did we ever find out the name of the teacher Greta was talking about?  Is it the music teacher at ISA or someone else? 

Not that I'm aware of....guess we'll know tonight.....I think vms posted about finding someone who relocated to Seattle who is a caucasian teacher....comparing it to the clip Greta used last night.

I am only guessing Steve Schmutz because he now lives in the Seattle area and the little pic looks like him to me, if you can tell anything from it.  I could be wrong, wrong, wrong.

Blonde,
Thanks for bring Kyle's email over.

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: November 25, 2008, 02:47:53 PM »

I don't believe Western Union would verify a transaction to Greta.  Maybe this is what she was referring to when she said Mos had subpoena power.  He could verify the transaction but she can't.

Unless I am remembering wrong, he said he had the western union delivered to him while he was in Holland.  Western Union's website doesnt even list any agents in Holland so whatever.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: November 25, 2008, 02:52:28 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,457156,00.html

Thai Clashes Escalate as Protesters Storm Airport, Halt Flights

Photos show thousands of protesters and tremendous political unrest.  This can only add to the discomfort of Joran with his new Thailand digs.  People disappear during these revolutions and political upheaval all the time.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: November 25, 2008, 02:53:42 PM »

It does list the Netherlands, is Holland covered under that???  That friggen place is confusing
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: November 25, 2008, 02:54:00 PM »

The Telegraaf website today > for the lawyers here 

Gielen's crocu

I hope this seals it for Gielen and Beth sues her out the wasue!

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: November 25, 2008, 02:55:54 PM »

Unless I am remembering wrong, he said he had the western union delivered to him while he was in Holland.  Western Union's website doesnt even list any agents in Holland so whatever.

Maybe Mos knows this and is using it as an excuse not to hop right on checking some of this out.

But it is very difficult to get any information from Western Union as they operate just like a bank and will not give others information on your transactions.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: November 25, 2008, 02:58:04 PM »

It does list the Netherlands, is Holland covered under that???  That friggen place is confusing

Yes, Holland is a region of The Netherlands.  But they still won't tell Greta if Joran received money via their services.

PERSONA NON GRATA

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #488 on: November 25, 2008, 02:58:13 PM »

NL = Holland, blah.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: November 25, 2008, 03:00:28 PM »

This appears to be in the NL:

http://www.westernunion.nl/WUCOMWEB/staticMid.do?countryCode=NL&languageCode=nl&pagename=osMoneyTransfer&method=load
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: November 25, 2008, 03:02:47 PM »

This appears to be in the NL:

http://www.westernunion.nl/WUCOMWEB/staticMid.do?countryCode=NL&languageCode=nl&pagename=osMoneyTransfer&method=load

I am hoping joran simply showed her his receipt. It woul have senders name, where abouts, etc. joran would have had to show proof of who he was, and there would be  a receipt of the transaction.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #491 on: November 25, 2008, 03:04:06 PM »

LOL, hi Monkeys . . and well . . The Netherlands is Holland , yes

Joran mentioned the Western Union while negotiating with the fake woman traffickers in Thailand.

never lift the pressure of evil island
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #492 on: November 25, 2008, 03:04:44 PM »

Yes, Holland is a region of The Netherlands.  But they still won't tell Greta if Joran received money via their services.

I agree and my last post was inaccurate....Holland is a province/region but often used to refer to the whole Netherlands. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #493 on: November 25, 2008, 03:06:06 PM »

Peter's reaction

it is dutch 

http://www.netwerk.tv/extra/peter-r-de-vries-reageert-op-interview-joran

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: November 25, 2008, 03:06:13 PM »

Did we ever find out the name of the teacher Greta was talking about?  Is it the music teacher at ISA or someone else? 

Not that I'm aware of....guess we'll know tonight.....I think vms posted about finding someone who relocated to Seattle who is a caucasian teacher....comparing it to the clip Greta used last night.

I am only guessing Steve Schmutz because he now lives in the Seattle area and the little pic looks like him to me, if you can tell anything from it.  I could be wrong, wrong, wrong.

Blonde,

It was emailed to me by a friend.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #495 on: November 25, 2008, 03:07:06 PM »

I agree and my last post was inaccurate....Holland is a province/region but often used to refer to the whole Netherlands. 

never lift the pressure of evil island
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: November 25, 2008, 03:10:01 PM »

Find Agent Locations Worldwide
Find the address and phone number for Western Union Agents convenient for you.

http://www.westernunion.com/WUCOMWEB/staticMid.do?method=load&pagename=agentLocator

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: November 25, 2008, 03:10:55 PM »

Blonde,

It was emailed to me by a friend.

Gotcha. Thanks to the friend too. I might have missed it otherwise...

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: November 25, 2008, 03:11:21 PM »

Email from Oceanexploration:

Good morning Debbie,

<snipped>

- As for the allegations of a search effort cover up, it's true. Not all that went on during the search effort was posted on the Internet or broadcasted on TV. This is a very good thing. Let's remember this is a murder investigation. How many murder investigations have we heard of in history where you know every move made by the investigators? Does the public get to see the evidence sprawled out on the sidewalk? The answer is simply "No". Doing so hinders and may compromise the investigation. Further, the less the suspects or perpetrators know prior to their arrest, the better. It gives them time to plan, cover their tracks, make up convincing stories, run, etc.

<snipped>

For the most part ... I agree with Kyle but ... it does appear that he did shared with Kermit ... an internet poster ... confidential information.

I believe that Kyle is learning a valuable lesson regarding internet communication and ... maybe we could all be advised to learn from Kyle's experience.  Think about your words carefully in emails and private mails.  Words not considered first may just come back to haunt you.

Janet

_______

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #777 11/21/08 thru
« Reply #737 on: November 23, 2008, 04:56:12 PM »

I'll tell you what is going on. oceanexploration just needs to say YES to moi!

But it seems he left.

I'm going to go get some flies.

I have not, nor would or will I ever lie to ANYONE! It is not how I live my life. And I won't start now.

What I have said is the truth, I confronted him, he took off. Maybe he needs some time to plan another diversion or search his soul. I hope it's the latter.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4159.msg554371#msg554371

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #777 11/21/08 thru
« Reply #820 on: November 23, 2008, 06:46:34 PM »

Kermit,

First, I have NEVER threatened you.  The only thing I said to you is that I do not want to be sued by releasing information into the public that I was specifically told by OUR FBI as confidential. When I'm told not to comment by our FBI, I listen. You clearly do not understand this.

I made a mistake trusting you with so much as a greeting.  It was a gross misjudgement in character on my part. 

We all want the truth out in it's entirety.  The truth will be told by Beth in her terms when SHE feels ready.  It's not up to you or I. If you want the truth, ask BETH, not me.  Your answers will come from her.   

As for me, I stand by Natalee.   I'm sorry Kermit, my answer is NO.  This is my last post at SM.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4159.msg554523#msg554523

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: November 25, 2008, 03:14:20 PM »

Thats ok, that place confuses the hell out of me 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.