May 30, 2024, 10:53:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #779 11/24/08 - 11/26/08  (Read 276308 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: November 25, 2008, 08:19:00 PM »

(snip)

FEBRUARY 29 LAWSUIT ANNOUNCED ON SCHAEFFER'S COMPANY BY A LAW FIRM IN LOUISIANA
http://au.us.biz.yahoo.com/iw/080229/0368776.html

March 1, 2008 LegallyLex Posted at BFN - about the Persistence leaving and needing more money

MARCH 3, 2008 - RV PERSISTENCE HEADS BACK TO LOUISIANA AND STOPS SEARCH

April 3, 2008 -Posted at BFN
dsurveyor1
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2008, 10:31:12 PM »
Jamie,
I feel the sites are as safe as they can be. All survey data that was collected, other than what was shared with the authorities, is in our possesion. No data has yet to be released, especially target data......locations.
(BFN)

APRIL 20, 2007, Superior Offshore and Company insiders sold over 10 million shares of common stock to the public, raising gross proceeds in excess of $152 million
http://securities.stanford.edu/1039/DEEP_01/

APRIL 24 OF ALL OF THE OFFICERS RESIGNED FROM SUPERIOR OFFSHORE COMPANY

APRIL 25 THEY ANNOUNCED FILING A CHAPTER 11 BANKRUPTCY
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/080425/laf521.html?.v=2

a few days.
On May 8, 2008, the Company filed a motion with the Court for authority to sell a
12-Man 300 meter skid-mounted saturation diving system and related
equipment to Global Industries Offshore LLC (“Global”) for a cash payment
of $6,750,000.00

May 8, 2008 = from Kyle: John Silvetti told me today that he may be returning to Aruba very soon for a few days.

May 19, 2008 = from Kyle:
"I couldn't get the logs from the Persistence. All things "Holloway" were stripped from the boat once it got back to Louisiana

JUNE 10, 2008 = from Kyle:
He's [John Silvetti] seriously making plans to open an Aruba office so he can conduct business easier in S. America and that would allow him to do that.

April 24th?

Superior Offshore International Announces Resignation of Certain Directors and Officers and Appointment of Director and Chief Restructuring Officer

HOUSTON, April 24, 2008 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX News Network/ -- Superior Offshore International, Inc. (Nasdaq: DEEP) (the "Company") today announced that James Perskey, Leon Codron and E. Donald Terry have resigned from the Company's board of directors. Mr. Terry also resigned as the Company's president and chief executive officer. Thomas E. Damon has resigned as the Company's executive vice president and chief financial officer, and Steven J. Singer has resigned as the Company's executive vice president and general counsel. Wayne M. Rose has resigned as the Company's senior vice president - commercial and David Weinhoffer has been terminated as the Company's executive vice president; however Mr. Rose and Mr. Weinhoffer each have been rehired by the Company to assist in the wind-down process.
(snip)
As a result of the resignations of the directors and officers described above and the appointment of Mr. Lovett as a director and chief restructuring officer, the Company's board of directors currently consists of Mr. Lovett and Eric Smith, and Mr. Lovett is the only executive officer of the Company.

Superior Offshore International Announces Receipt of Delisting Notice From NASDAQ

HOUSTON, April 23, 2008 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX News Network/ -- Superior Offshore International, Inc. (Nasdaq: DEEP) (the "Company") today announced that it received a delisting notice from the Nasdaq's Listing Qualifications Department citing the Company's failure to timely file its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2007 (the "Form 10-K") in accordance with the filing requirements for continued listing set forth in Marketplace Rule 4310(c)(14). The notice indicates that the Company's common stock is subject to delisting from The Nasdaq Stock Market at the opening of business on April 28, 2008, unless the Company requests a hearing in accordance with the Nasdaq Marketplace Rules. The Company does not intend to request such a hearing.

The Company previously announced its failure to timely file its Form 10-K on April 1, 2008.

Between the APRIL 20, 2007 sale of stock and April of 2008, there was quite a bit going on at Superior Offshore International, Inc.

Here is a web page with news - http://ir.superioroffshore.com/releases.cfm?Year=&ReleasesType=&PageNum=2

Looks to me like the search for Natalee ended when the money ran out.  A last minute attempt to raise additional funds failed and Persistence sailed home.  I don't think it's any more complicated than that.

Not really my business, but I also have to wonder if John Silvetti ended up footing more expenses than he may have anticipated at the start.

just my humble opinions and ramblings

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: November 25, 2008, 08:19:11 PM »

So Kyle GAVE these photos to Kermit????!!! And somehow new evidence was uncovered by Kermit. If Kyle gave them to Kermit, where's the big conspiracy?

Click to view recently released photos given to Kermit by Kyle.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4173.msg555618#msg555618

So Kyle shares some photos with Kermit, and Kermit turns around and says Kyle is involved in a cover up..thats the bottom line?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: November 25, 2008, 08:19:16 PM »

Mos will say that he saw nothing unusual while searching the ocean...

Mos will say Joran was just lying again...

Mos will say that there are too many lies to cooroborate...

Mos will try to close the case...

Mos will try to release Joran, Deepak, and Satish from suspect status...

Mos will say Greta never contacted him...

Mos will try to sue Greta...

You  forgot a couple:

Mos will go on vacation...

Mos will retire and vanish out of thin air...

Mos knows the Monkeys know!  

I love that it looks like he has horns!  Perfect!!   

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: November 25, 2008, 08:20:18 PM »

I think this is useless...but here i go.

So no conspiracy correct? Photos were sent by Kyle to FBI. HE DID NOT SEND ALL THE PICTURES TO THE FBI- HE DID NOT SEND THE PICTURES OF THE EVIDENCE COLLECTED SHOWING THE SKIRT FABRIC, NOR WHAT WE THINK ARE BONES THAT WERE COLLECTED AND PLACED IN PLASTIC BAGS
Kyle wanted to send them to Dave but it was his place and he wasn't allowed. It's not that he refused, because he didn't want Dave to see them, he wasn't allowed.

Who collected the evidence was out of the hands of the Persistence, ALE insisted they collect the evidence and they had jurisdiction. BUT THEY DIDN'T TURN OVER ALL ARTICLES TO BE TESTED TO THE FBI- DO YOU TRUST ALE??? I DON'T

Tim said he was 99.9% sure it was Natalee or he would not have told Dave. He THEN said after they saw the contents that he felt terrible. I remember this. He said it was one of the worse moments in his life having to call Dave and say it wasn't Natalee.TIM WAS NOT ON THE BOAT WHEN THE DIVE TOOK PLACE, HE WAS SIMPLY GOING BY WHAT HE HAD BEEN TOLD

So how does Kermit's evidence fit in?yes I am just not getting it? i KNOWI don't see anything Kyle was attempting to hide at all.THEN WHY DID HE NOT SEND TO THE FBI ALL OF THE PICTURES INCLUDING THOSE SHOT DURING THE DIVE He was open and honest about everything. Still is. WHO KNOWS?  HE WON'T RESPOND

How do we know that these photos, or photos depicting the same were not sent to the FBI? I am asking this legitimately.

There had to have been 100's of photos taken from that dive, we are discussing the few Kermit posted. But where did it begin that these or ones similar were not given to the FBI? Was the whole dive that was taped while ALE was diving for the evidence kept secret?

Last question, and I have asked Kermit to lay it out for me, what is your conclusion please?

Me personally i think it would serve me better to hear what OE(Kyle) has to say.The thing with that is.He has decided to refrain from posting so far.Again.Kermit offered to speak this out with kyle on this forum and he refused!Anyone please correct me if i'm wrong.

I wouldn't respond to it. After I posted and shared and anguished with the Monkeys like he did, no way would I address, I would be too ticked.

So I took it to Jug, who said no way and WHY IS IT EVEN BEING POSTED!!!

I say, take the sum of your evidence Kermit, to Beth and Tim Miller, and show me where they agree. Not an e-mail saying shall I expose Aruba, an e-mail that insinuates that Natalee was in that cage and that members of the Persistance helped to cover it up. Take that to Beth like I took it to Jug and show me how she responds.

Again.I think it was verified in a earlier post with a second post from Klass that Kyle was the one that did the overlay of Natalee's picture in the cage.Correct me if i'm wrong Klass.From my understanding.Since the Aruban authorities collected what was in the cage we'll never have anyway of knowing whether it was or wasn't Natalee.How can we??Aruba has the contents of the cage.Do we trust anything they send to the FBI???I don't!Do we have anything from those pictures that was collected by the Aruban authorities??Not to my knowledge.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: November 25, 2008, 08:22:39 PM »

Peter R. over Joran's Fox (Windows Media Player)

http://cgi.omroep.nl/cgi-bin/streams?/id/TROS/serie/AVRO_1274163/AVRO_1292836/bb.20081125.asf?start=0:0:0&end=0:6:20 (Windows Media Player)

http://www.hartvannederland.nl/item/15970/Joran__Ik_heb_Natalee_verkocht

Peter R. de Vries saying Joran gave to interview to FOX to portray himself more as a fantasy lying story teller.
in an attempt to make his confession to Patrick also less credible.

Peter R. is saying Joran rather wants to be viewed as a lying unstable person than as someone who has murdered a girl by throwing (or helping her throw) in the ocean.

Peter R. has an idea where Joran is right now, but he wouldn't say it yet.

"De waarheid" over Natalee (Windows Media Player)

last week: Peter R. saying that Renee Gielen likely has had a sunstroke and is totally crazy.

And Peter is a VERY wise person and I admire him.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: November 25, 2008, 08:24:06 PM »

Lisa,
Kyle posted here that human remains were found.
Whose do you think they were?
Where are they now?

I don't believe they were Natalee's. I don't think Tim Believes they were Natalee's. I don't think Dave believes they were. I know Jug doesn't believe they were. He said neither does Beth. So that is enough proof for me. Apparently Kermit knows more than Tim, Dave, Beth, and Jug. I just don't agree. I don't believe Tim, Dave, Beth or Jug believe in the conspiracy theory that Natalee was recovered in that trap. If it's good enough for them , it's good enough for me. I will stop debating it now.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: November 25, 2008, 08:24:37 PM »

So Kyle GAVE these photos to Kermit????!!! And somehow new evidence was uncovered by Kermit. If Kyle gave them to Kermit, where's the big conspiracy?

Click to view recently released photos given to Kermit by Kyle.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4173.msg555618#msg555618

So Kyle shares some photos with Kermit, and Kermit turns around and says Kyle is involved in a cover up..thats the bottom line?

No,  the bottom line is that apparently Kyle did not share all of these pictures with the FBI. Why not share them with the FBI and then if he has the copyright, sell them.  Why hold them?  Was he afraid the FBI would ask that they not be released to the public? I think you are chosing to not understand.  We are all trying to help Natalee, perhaps we all look at new information differently.  I have changed my mind a 100 times in the last 3 1/2 years as new information was brought forth.   I really don't care if the pictures are sold/were sold or not, but to me, not providing all of the information to people that we believe are in a positon to help (FBI-Not ALE) is what offends me. 

Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #687 on: November 25, 2008, 08:25:07 PM »

Hi Monkeys. Long time, no see.

I hate Joran!!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: November 25, 2008, 08:25:58 PM »

So no conspiracy correct? Photos were sent by Kyle to FBI. HE DID NOT SEND ALL THE PICTURES TO THE FBI- HE DID NOT SEND THE PICTURES OF THE EVIDENCE COLLECTED SHOWING THE SKIRT FABRIC, NOR WHAT WE THINK ARE BONES THAT WERE COLLECTED AND PLACED IN PLASTIC BAGS
Kyle wanted to send them to Dave but it was his place and he wasn't allowed. It's not that he refused, because he didn't want Dave to see them, he wasn't allowed.

Who collected the evidence was out of the hands of the Persistence, ALE insisted they collect the evidence and they had jurisdiction. BUT THEY DIDN'T TURN OVER ALL ARTICLES TO BE TESTED TO THE FBI- DO YOU TRUST ALE??? I DON'T

Tim said he was 99.9% sure it was Natalee or he would not have told Dave. He THEN said after they saw the contents that he felt terrible. I remember this. He said it was one of the worse moments in his life having to call Dave and say it wasn't Natalee.TIM WAS NOT ON THE BOAT WHEN THE DIVE TOOK PLACE, HE WAS SIMPLY GOING BY WHAT HE HAD BEEN TOLD

So how does Kermit's evidence fit in?yes I am just not getting it? i KNOWI don't see anything Kyle was attempting to hide at all.THEN WHY DID HE NOT SEND TO THE FBI ALL OF THE PICTURES INCLUDING THOSE SHOT DURING THE DIVE He was open and honest about everything. Still is. WHO KNOWS?  HE WON'T RESPOND

How do we know that these photos, or photos depicting the same were not sent to the FBI? I am asking this legitimately.

There had to have been 100's of photos taken from that dive, we are discussing the few Kermit posted. But where did it begin that these or ones similar were not given to the FBI? Was the whole dive that was taped while ALE was diving for the evidence kept secret?

Last question, and I have asked Kermit to lay it out for me, what is your conclusion please?

Me personally i think it would serve me better to hear what OE(Kyle) has to say.The thing with that is.He has decided to refrain from posting so far.Again.Kermit offered to speak this out with kyle on this forum and he refused!Anyone please correct me if i'm wrong.

I wouldn't respond to it. After I posted and shared and anguished with the Monkeys like he did, no way would I address, I would be too ticked.

I say, take the sum of your evidence Kermit, to Beth and Tim Miller, and show me where they agree. Not an e-mail saying shall I expose Aruba, an e-mail that insinuates that Natalee was in that cage and that members of the Persistance helped to cover it up. Take that to Beth like I took it to Jug and show me how she responds.

I think Kermit said to have Jug contact her and she will discuss it with him.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: November 25, 2008, 08:27:05 PM »

Lisa,
Where are they now?

I don't believe they were Natalee's. I don't think Tim Believes they were Natalee's. I don't think Dave believes they were. I know Jug doesn't believe they were. He said neither does Beth. So that is enough proof for me. Apparently Kermit knows more than Tim, Dave, Beth, and Jug. I just don't agree. I don't believe Tim, Dave, Beth or Jug believe in the conspiracy theory that Natalee was recovered in that trap. If it's good enough for them , it's good enough for me. I will stop debating it now.

But if they were not provided for testing, then who knows whose bones they were??

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: November 25, 2008, 08:27:58 PM »

Hi Monkeys. Long time, no see.

I hate Joran!!

Me too.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: November 25, 2008, 08:29:01 PM »

Lisa,
Where are they now?

I don't think so Magnolia.  I could be wrong but according to Kyle's words in the following post ...

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 -
« Reply #363 on: March 20, 2008, 02:36:39 AM »

The samples were recovered by Aruban divers on the 7th of Jan.  These samples include a fabric found inside the trap which was sent for a comparative analysis to the FBI.  However, the samples were also reportedly DNA tested. I heard there were remains from a source, who likely referred to DNA as remains, as he said there was DNA found.  However, it's rather ambiguous to me, but the take home message from the FBI is simply: they're not commenting on the case and the fabric wasn't Natalee's blouse.  I'm unaware of any bone found.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.msg367044;topicseen#msg367044

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: November 25, 2008, 08:29:22 PM »

Lisa,
Where are they now?

ps..Lala's emailed Jug the photos, he didn't change his opinion on the matter. Still says no conspiracy and he does not believe Natalee was in that trap.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #693 on: November 25, 2008, 08:31:20 PM »

I think Kermit said to have Jug contact her and she will discuss it with him.

I don't believe he wants discuss it further. As I said, LaLa's emailed him the photos and it did not change his opinion.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: November 25, 2008, 08:31:27 PM »

My million dollar question:

Did Simian or Shango predict the corruption in the ocean search?

If I reply to this post I will certainly be banned...

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #695 on: November 25, 2008, 08:31:32 PM »

As usual I'm behind and work is getting in my way  .

I just wanted to let Kermit know that I support you and the information you brought to the board.

Another question is why is Greta going to talk to the teacher when it should really be the Head Master she should be talking to?  Wasn't it the Head Master of his school that he told what happened to Natalee?  I think they keep interviewing the teacher to throw everyone off.  Is this the same teacher that saw Joran in school that day?

Hi San,  don't know if anyone has replied to you so if they did excuse mine.  IIRC Greta is talking to the teacher because supposedly Joran only told this teacher, his attorney, and later Paulas the story about selling Natalee to the Venezuelan.  This teacher told Joran to tell the truth..............LOL......that's a hoot!  Greta told Joran she would be talking to the teacher to coroborate his story.  That's another hoot!  I THINK what he told the headmaster was she hit her head and drowned.  So many lies hard to remember.

martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #696 on: November 25, 2008, 08:31:47 PM »

My million dollar question:

Did Simian or Shango predict the corruption in the ocean search?

If I reply to this post I will certainly be banned...

No but Mary was taken by The Lamb and the Shivas brothers. The Dirty Hand was paid off by The Elder.
Natalee was taken on the Arawak King after doing Roll.
The Keystone will never be exposed. The Lions came to the Maze.
The Cowboys did their best. The Loot is untouchable.               

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #697 on: November 25, 2008, 08:32:14 PM »

Lisa,
Where are they now?

But if they were not provided for testing, then who knows whose bones they were??

I just don't remember it being said there were bones found?

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #698 on: November 25, 2008, 08:32:52 PM »

Lisa,
Where are they now?

ps..Lala's emailed Jug the photos, he didn't change his opinion on the matter. Still says no conspiracy and he does not believe Natalee was in that trap.

How does anybody know what the contents of the cage were if they were never tested forensicly by anyone in the USA???If anything was tested and it was provided by Aruba my opinion is to through it out the window..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
crazybabyborg
« Reply #699 on: November 25, 2008, 08:37:47 PM »

Hi Guys! I've been in Boston, but watched the interview and am dying to see the comments on here. I've been home 10 minutes and I'm not leaving this computer until I get my monkey fix on this.  I'm just stopping by to say HI and then go do some back reading.

In case anyone on this forum ever feels unappreciated, I want you guys to know that I would have given a LOT to be able to be among you guys as I watched Greta and Joran last night!

Big Hug to everyone that came here and is here for Natalee and her family!!

I stand with the girl!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.