June 03, 2024, 07:48:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #779 11/24/08 - 11/26/08  (Read 276726 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: November 25, 2008, 01:07:13 PM »

Sorry I keep getting locked out of SM

I think the server is getting overloaded with NH and Caylee viewers and posters.  It automatically resets after a bit but you can see when we get busier the down time does go up.  We just need to keep in mind that it will be back up and be patient.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: November 25, 2008, 01:11:59 PM »

I also think there are a handful of divorced couples who speak to each other.      

Yes, I agree. But apparently NOT this couple -- or not about this issue. Unless, Private Eye was confused about what he discussed with Beth 

Kyle- I emailed Beth your concerns and have suggested to her that she contact the appropriate people on the Persistence, including yourself, and attempt to reconcile as best they can the material the crew saw recovered from the cage versus what they received. I specifically mentioned the blue denim and the fact that would be the material of which the skirt was made, and reminded her that the press release said that the material did not match her blouse. I also pointed out that in the December 30 photo there appeared to be a skull and in the January 7, it did not look at all like a skull. But I did think I noticed a second object in one of the zip lock bags that could possibly be the object that resembled a skull, possibly. I am a little amazed that the denim looks remarkably NOT deteriorated. Mostly I was trying to pique her interest to get her to contact the appropriate people. I think Dave worked closely with the owner of the boat, so he may well have already done this. But I know Beth appreciates the heads up, as do I. You are a good man. I did tell her my main concern was that you were concerned, and that I respect and trust your judgment enough for her to investigate this. Thanks.

Thanks Sharon.

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 -
« Reply #448 on: March 20, 2008, 05:18:50 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.msg367178;topicseen#msg367178

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: November 25, 2008, 01:13:02 PM »

Are you sure that Jug has seen the photos posted yesterday,
and he is not thinking of the photos that Robin posted earlier
this year?

And when did Jug start speaking for Beth again   

Sharon ... Jug Twitty  was speaking on Beth's behalf when the three were rearrest in November 2007.

Janet
____

Online reference to Holloway’s death alleged
Suspect sent message during Internet session, prosecutors say
updated 12:04 p.m. PT, Thurs., Dec. 20, 2007

Father criticizes outcome

On Wednesday, Holloway's family blamed mistakes by Aruban investigators for bringing the case to a dead end after more than two years of searching.

Holloway's stepfather, Jug Twitty, said he believes witnesses in the Dutch Caribbean island know what happened but are not coming forward, and he criticized prosecutors' decision to dismiss the case against the only known suspects.

"It's also I think a sad day for the Aruban people because the officials there are inept," Twitty said in a telephone interview from Birmingham, Ala. Natalee's mother, Beth Twitty, referred questions about the handling of the case to Jug Twitty.

Jug Twitty said Holloway's mother was considering appealing the prosecutor's decision and hoped a new search by a Texas-based private group in the waters off Aruba might find Holloway's body.

"I can't say we're optimistic," said Twitty, who recently divorced Beth Twitty.

He said police botched the investigation from the start by waiting nine days to arrest the three suspects, giving them "plenty of time to cover their tracks."

"There are also people I believe that know what happened but won't say anything because they have to live on that island," he said.

Complaints the last two years about the handling of the investigation prompted calls for a tourism boycott by officials in the United States, including Alabama Gov. Bob Riley.

"We'll be glad when it's out of the media ... We've suffered enough," said John Herbert, a receptionist at the Arubiana Inn on the island of white sand beaches off the coast of Venezuela.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22345541/

thanks Janet

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #403 on: November 25, 2008, 01:13:14 PM »

Just in Dutch Hart van Nederland:

- Thai justice from the beginning have kept an eye on Joran;
- They are investigating all of the womenstrafficking stuff;
- They are now looking for the LAST PUZZLE PIECES;
- An arrest might be coming soon.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #404 on: November 25, 2008, 01:13:52 PM »

How do you know when a pathological liar is lying?
His lips move.

stutter  ter stutt terrrrrrrrrr

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: November 25, 2008, 01:15:30 PM »

Posted by Jos at BFN:

Peter on Dutch TV, RTL Boulevard, 5 minutes ago:

"Joran wants to position himself as pathological liar. I have a good suspicion where he is right now, but I cannot say anything about it, later. I spoke to Beth today and she is upset that Joran is even more devlish than she thought".
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: November 25, 2008, 01:16:22 PM »

Boy wouldn't that be something!  I won't hold my breath though 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #407 on: November 25, 2008, 01:17:07 PM »

How do you know when a pathological liar is lying?
His lips move.

stutter  ter stutt terrrrrrrrrr

yep!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #408 on: November 25, 2008, 01:17:25 PM »

again, Joran is not a pathological liar, it's the way he communicates.

To call him a liar is to do what the judges in Aruba are doing, giving him a pass.

In all of his stories he is trying to tell something, something that is the truth. To me, the only thing I constitute as a purposeful lie is the omission of any connection to the van der sloot house.

He is a sociopath, there is no such thing as a lie.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: November 25, 2008, 01:18:07 PM »

Sharon ... Jug Twitty  was speaking on Beth's behalf when the three were rearrest in November 2007.

Janet
____

Thanks Janet.

I like Jug alot, so I'm glad that he is still in Beth's life. Your quote is from 12 months ago, though.

But as Private Eye's post demonstrates -- Beth was VERY aware 'at the very least' of the photo with the evidence baggies.

So perhaps, Jug was unaware of them?

Or perhaps he was instructed not to discuss them. And therefore he could not really answer truthfully??

You know me, Janet. I'm just a logical person. Jug's response to ldstlou was NOT a logical answer 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #410 on: November 25, 2008, 01:18:35 PM »

this year?

Jug and Beth do not fight with each. They are still speaking with each other and if most knew the truth they would be very surprised at what the situation is between them at this very moment.  But to each his on in what you wish to believe.  I an through beating this dead horse...let's talk about the Greta stuff now.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: November 25, 2008, 01:18:42 PM »

Sorry I keep getting locked out of SM

I think the server is getting overloaded with NH and Caylee viewers and posters.  It automatically resets after a bit but you can see when we get busier the down time does go up.  We just need to keep in mind that it will be back up and be patient.

That's not necessarily a bad thing!Monkey's are out to do good things.The more Monkey's.The greater the change...Nice to know there is a lotta wonderful,fabulous,caring people left in this world.Makes ya smile

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #412 on: November 25, 2008, 01:19:15 PM »

Christmas in the KIA   

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: November 25, 2008, 01:20:33 PM »

DUTCH MEDIA

Natalee Holloway sold to Venezuelan, Joran says
RNW News

25-11-2008

Disappeared US teenager Natalee Holloway was taken to an Aruba beach by Joran van der Sloot and sold there to a Venezuelan man who 'wanted a blonde girl', Mr Van der Sloot told Fox News TV.

Retraction

The interview was cut short when Joran van der Sloot was asked about his father's involvement in the affair. According to earlier statements by Joran, his father, working for the Aruban Justice ministry at the time, bribed two policemen to remain silent about what they knew about the affair.

Joran's father and police on Aruba are refusing to comment.

Some time after the recorded interview was broadcast, Joran van der Sloot contacted Fox News and told them he had lied to the interviewer, Greta van Susteren.

http://www.radionetherlands.nl/currentaffairs/region/netherlands/081125-holloway-sold

++++++++++

Holloway suspect says he lied again
Tuesday 25 November 2008

Dutchman Joran van der Sloot, the main suspect in the Natalee Holloway disappearance, has told Fox tv he was lying when he said in an interview he had sold the American teenager to a mysterious stranger on the Caribbean island of Aruba.

Van der Sloot gave the interview to Fox at an unnamed location in Asia but later rang up the broadcaster to say it had all been made up.

Dutch tv crime reporter Peter R de Vries said he believed the interview had been recorded six months ago. 'He is trying to create the impression that he is a pathological liar,' De Vries told the Telegraaf.

De Vries made an award-winning documentary on the disappearance which included secret recordings of Van der Sloot saying Natalee's body had been dumped at sea. Van der Sloot has also said that confession was made up.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/11/holloway_suspect_says_he_lied.php

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #414 on: November 25, 2008, 01:21:33 PM »

I don't car about Joran...I want Paulus in handcuffs....that would be the best!
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: November 25, 2008, 01:21:55 PM »

this year?

Jug and Beth do not fight with each. They are still speaking with each other and if most knew the truth they would be very surprised at what the situation is between them at this very moment.  But to each his on in what you wish to believe.  I an through beating this dead horse...let's talk about the Greta stuff now.

All well and good.

But Beth was aware of the photos.

Apparently Jug was not. 

Now, carry on

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #416 on: November 25, 2008, 01:22:36 PM »

Posted by Jos at BFN:

Peter on Dutch TV, RTL Boulevard, 5 minutes ago:

"Joran wants to position himself as pathological liar. I have a good suspicion where he is right now, but I cannot say anything about it, later. I spoke to Beth today and she is upset that Joran is even more devlish than she thought".

thats a nice way of describing him...lol...I was dropping the "f" bomb all night last night!! lol

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: November 25, 2008, 01:23:00 PM »

I continue to Keepthefaith.If he ends up a Thai prisoner i believe he will start to chirp.He'd rather be in any other prison in any other country from the sounds of it.Picked the wrong country to be in...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: November 25, 2008, 01:25:30 PM »

this year?

All well and good.

But Beth was aware of the photos.

Apparently Jug was not. 

Now, carry on

Sharon I am not understanding what you are trying to say and why you are writing it in red? She was aware of the photos? Does that mean you believe she thinks there was a conspiracy by Kyle to hide evidence? You think that is what Beth believes?

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: November 25, 2008, 01:25:53 PM »

I don't car about Joran...I want Paulus in handcuffs....that would be the best!

I second this Lala.I still go back everyday in my brain and wonder about the searches at the home.Search Joran's portion of the house but not where Paulus's quarter's where???Why???

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.