April 27, 2024, 06:25:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #779 11/24/08 - 11/26/08  (Read 273779 times)
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #520 on: November 25, 2008, 03:45:53 PM »

The OM ARUBA in the Amigoe
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"We can not see it in  Aruba,
OM
The Public Prosecutor (OM) on Aruba does not comment on the content of the broadcast of Fox News.
"We can not see it in  Aruba," said a Justice spokeswoman

They can not see it on TV,as well as don't WANT to see what Greta has..

They play dirty games there on Aruba

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: November 25, 2008, 03:46:14 PM »

Greta said the teacher was the one who was with Joran before when he gave the interview.  Didn't we determine at that time it was the music teacher from ISA who also lived near Joran?

That was what I recall, Anna, the guy who attended Berkeley in Boston.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: November 25, 2008, 03:46:19 PM »

OM
The Public Prosecutor (OM) on Aruba does not comment on the content of the broadcast of Fox News.

What great investigators they are 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: November 25, 2008, 03:46:44 PM »

THE TEACHER

Rob posted:August 15, 2006 at 07:22:19 PM »
his music teacher lives in his neioghborhood and also sat in on the Greta interview
. he may have walked down the street and hung there til deepak arrived. He seems to have a relantionship beyond normal teacher \ student with this man.

Samuel Thadius Philips
From
Aruba
Subject & Grades
Music Grades 1-9
Extra Curricular at ISA
After school band
Education
Harrogate College U.K.
Business for Higher Awards
Experience
Various professional music groups in the Caribbean, Europe.
Formerly worked in banking in St. Maarten, Germany, England.
Special interests or hobbies
Practising Buddhism of Nichiren Daishowin for 19yrs.
Favorite Place
United Kingdom
Favorite Quotation:
"It is not your aptitude but yout attitude that determines your altitude."   Bill Cosby

That person does not look like the person Greta was talking to in regards to being the teacher in Seattle...I must have misunderstood that person in her interview to be the teacher. Does anyone know?

The short preview clip that Greta reveal last night regarding the teacher who will be a guest on tonight's show ... was not Black.

Janet
________

THE TEACHER

On the Record w/ Greta
Joran van der Sloot Goes 'On the Record' with New Natalee Holloway Story
Tuesday, November 25, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: Who was the first person you told about selling Natalee?

VAN DER SLOOT: The first person I told? The first person I told was my lawyer, I think.

VAN SUSTEREN: That was before --

VAN DER SLOOT: No, the first person I told was a teacher of mine, and then the lawyer.

VAN SUSTEREN: The teacher is?

VAN DER SLOOT: The teacher -- it was a teacher from school.

VAN SUSTEREN: What's his name?

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes. It was a teacher from school, that I had as a teacher.

VAN SUSTEREN: What did he tell you to do?

VAN DER SLOOT: To tell the truth.

VAN SUSTEREN: And what was his name?

VAN DER SLOOT: I can't think of it right now.

VAN SUSTEREN: You know what, you do know it.

VAN DER SLOOT: I can't think of it right now.

VAN SUSTEREN: Is it the teacher who was there when you and I did the interview back in March of `06?

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes.

VAN SUSTEREN: When did you tell him in relation to Natalee's disappearance?

VAN DER SLOOT: I told him a couple of days after, at school, I think.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did you have a special relationship with this teacher?

VAN DER SLOOT: I had a very good relationship with him, yes.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,457144,00.html

On the Record w/ Greta
Joran Goes 'On the Record'
Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The interview got off to a slow start. Joran agreed to do it at 10 a.m., but his parents showed up with one of his former teachers and they were much opposed to it. They spent more than an hour meeting with him privately to convince him not to do it. I was not completely worried that the interview would be aborted, since Joran was extremely determined to do it.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,186282,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #524 on: November 25, 2008, 03:47:28 PM »

OM

They can not see it on TV,as well as don't WANT to see what Greta has..

They play dirty games there on Aruba

In Aruba 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: November 25, 2008, 03:49:23 PM »

If they do not get Fox News in Aruba, how does Hans Mos know Greta's program is a "tabloid" show?  It has the highest cable ratings in the country for it's time slot.

I suppose they don't get YouTube, or have internet either:

Posted at BFN yesterday:

Natalee Sold:  Click Here to Watch Video

Money Exchange:  Click Here to Watch Video

Police Bribe:  Click Here to Watch Video

Near Walkout:  Click Here to Watch Video

Shocking Twist:  Click Here to Watch Video

Not sure if those links will post correctly to use but someone with better computer skills can bring that over I think.

Then Hans can watch it all.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: November 25, 2008, 03:55:38 PM »

Please forgive me if these are dumb questions ... I am just trying to understand ...

In the pictures below .. I can definately see how this could be the outline of a body ... no doubt ... but I am wondering after 2 years what would have keep the "skull" in that exact position?  Possibly her hair was tangled in the wire of the cage?  If so, then the hair would still be there to test for DNA or for identification purposes ... right?  If there was no hair, then what kept it from rolling around in the cage? 

As for the picture below ... If this is not a "body" ... what the heck could have been so important in this cage to put in "baggies" for closer examination?  If this is not a "hip socket" does anyone else have any ideas of what it could be or why it would be so important to preserve in a baggie?  TIA for any response ...

They cleaned the cage.
 I'm thinking to get all of the evidence out of it and ALE has it.
The ROV took these pictures ALE didn't know the ROV was running.
I wish we could go get this cage now I bet their is still some DNA on it.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #527 on: November 25, 2008, 03:58:17 PM »

Gielen is not on the Telegraaf's website anymore 

http://www.telegraaf.nl/

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: November 25, 2008, 03:59:47 PM »

I have a stupid question. If this cage is huge, how did someone get a body into it? I know we've heard that it was a place used sometimes for the drop off of drugs. If the cage is as large as it appears to be, how were either the drugs or a body placed in it, and how were the drugs retreived from it. I'm having trouble picturing how that happened. Didn't someone say yesterday that it would take a large crane to raise the cage from the water?

I Stand With The Girl
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #529 on: November 25, 2008, 03:59:54 PM »

Well I am going to be off topic as to what is being discussed at the moment.

As I listened to Joran on Greta last night I could tell that most of what he was saying was lies with a little truth thrown in for affect.  I was also thinking he and Casey Anthony would make a perfect pair. They could live in their own little fantasy world but both would have to sleep with both eyes open out of fear from the other one.JMHO

Sam

Lol...I was thinking the same thing and wondering if by chance the Sloots and the Anthonys were distant cousins.   
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: November 25, 2008, 04:01:08 PM »

I did not read all of Kermit's posts, but did read through quite a few, and I am offended by what I think was implied, and that is that Natalee's body was found by the Persistance, that Beth and the family are aware that her body was found, and that they are keeping it quiet. I was really offended by the implications, if I am reading them correctly, and I may have misread them and apologize if I did. But I did call Jug this morning with the "theory" and he stated that is as far from the truth as you can get. Beth does NOT have Natalee's body, and has NO KNOWLEDGE of her being found in that cage.

Lou ... it is the photos that the Persistence took of the cage of its contents that is the issue.  According to Kermit ... rather than the Persistent turning these recent revealed images over to the FBI and/or Natalee's family ... members of the crews sold them or attempted to sell them.

Although the implication is clear ... I do not believe that Kermit or anybody has stated for certain that Natalee's remains were in that cage.

However ... considering Kermit was upset that Kyle did not share these recently revealed images with the FBI or NataIee's family ... I would give Kermit credit that he had clearance from both prior to posting those images.

Janet

Quote from: Kermit on November 24, 2008, 06:11:09 PM

Kyle sent those 6 pictures to the FBI, Dave asked him for them. He didn't give them to him. The FBI did, then Robin posted them on her webiste and then Kyle accused Red of posting them on SM and they had an argument.

1 - Shaefer sold the rights to these images for BIG BUCKS

2 - Kyle tried to sell the rights to those images to major US networks in Feb 2008

3 - John Silvetti had plans to open an office on Aruba this past spring.

4 - John Silvetti  discounted anything and everything about that fish trap - before anyone even dove on it.

5 - Louis Shaefer reorganized his company in JANUARY 2008 - coincidental timing?  Doubtful.

6 - Kyle wanted help to get this info to Beth and to the public.  Then he stalled, lied, threatened, to stop that from happening.

7 - This information was sent to:  Beth, JQK and the FBI by NO ONE connected to the Persistence search.  EVER.

THEY ALL KEPT THIS INFORMATION FROM NATALEE'S FAMILY, AND FROM THE FBI

WHY?

Thanks Janet. I still don't see the conspiracy because some photos were kept? I just am not getting the point?

If the point is that there was something in those photos or evidence that was gathered and kept from Beth and family, this is what I specifically asked Jug on the second call I just made, and he said no way. No conspiracy, and they don't feel evidence was withheld from them. I specifically discussed members of the Persistance withholding information and evidence and he said that is the farthest thing from the truth and he doesn't understand why anyone would state that.

So the family was aware of the photos,the contents of the trap,as well as the Aruban divers recovering the contents of the trap??

Hello Kermit!Can you answer this????

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: November 25, 2008, 04:01:28 PM »

OM

Hans Mos is not interested in that words that the main suspect in the Natalee Holloway case is spewing for the American media..

Janet

+++++++

On the Record w/ Greta
Who's Lying About the Holloway Case? Aruba Prosecutor Lashes Out at 'On the Record'
Friday, November 21, 2008

Then Mos unloads on us. We have a different investigation. And the press release states in part, "This office was contacted as early as July, 2008, by a tabloid show concerning a new videotape of Joran van der Sloot discussing the Natalee Holloway case in Thailand.

A producer from the tabloid show purporting to have this tape is made this office aware of the contents. This office does not feel that the contents of the tape have any value as evidence at this point. Our investigation results do not show any corroboration of this new story whatsoever.

And let me just say a couple of things. He has no idea what we have, because he didn't want to see it. He does go on in his press release to say, "In a personal conversation between the host of the tabloid show" -- that's me, I'm the host of the tabloid show being which was about 10 days ago, which he admits, that "the prosecution says the offer to see the videotape was withdrawn because of the host's other business commitments in the U.S."

Well, that he not true. What was left was a take it or leave it suggestion to meet in Miami over the weekend. Indeed, I did offer to fly down to Miami and show it to him. He doesn't want to see it.

And he says the host is not willing to show it to the police. Well, in some ways he is telling the truth, because frankly, I don't have an enormous amount of confidence in the Aruban police. Call me silly ...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,455824,00.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: November 25, 2008, 04:04:07 PM »

OM

Hans Mos is not interested in that words that the main suspect in the Natalee Holloway case is spewing for the American media..

Janet

+++++++

On the Record w/ Greta
Who's Lying About the Holloway Case? Aruba Prosecutor Lashes Out at 'On the Record'
Friday, November 21, 2008

Then Mos unloads on us. We have a different investigation. And the press release states in part, "This office was contacted as early as July, 2008, by a tabloid show concerning a new videotape of Joran van der Sloot discussing the Natalee Holloway case in Thailand.

A producer from the tabloid show purporting to have this tape is made this office aware of the contents. This office does not feel that the contents of the tape have any value as evidence at this point. Our investigation results do not show any corroboration of this new story whatsoever.

And let me just say a couple of things. He has no idea what we have, because he didn't want to see it. He does go on in his press release to say, "In a personal conversation between the host of the tabloid show" -- that's me, I'm the host of the tabloid show being which was about 10 days ago, which he admits, that "the prosecution says the offer to see the videotape was withdrawn because of the host's other business commitments in the U.S."

Well, that he not true. What was left was a take it or leave it suggestion to meet in Miami over the weekend. Indeed, I did offer to fly down to Miami and show it to him. He doesn't want to see it.

And he says the host is not willing to show it to the police. Well, in some ways he is telling the truth, because frankly, I don't have an enormous amount of confidence in the Aruban police. Call me silly ...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,455824,00.html

How does Mos know this??Is he revealing facts regarding this case to Paulus??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: November 25, 2008, 04:06:45 PM »

Are you sure that Jug has seen the photos posted yesterday,
and he is not thinking of the photos that Robin posted earlier
this year?

And when did Jug start speaking for Beth again   

Jug and Beth do not fight with each. They are still speaking with each other and if most knew the truth they would be very surprised at what the situation is between them at this very moment.  But to each his on in what you wish to believe.  I an through beating this dead horse...let's talk about the Greta stuff now.

All well and good.

But Beth was aware of the photos.

Apparently Jug was not. 

Now, carry on

Sharon I am not understanding what you are trying to say and why you are writing it in red? She was aware of the photos? Does that mean you believe she thinks there was a conspiracy by Kyle to hide evidence? You think that is what Beth believes?

Flag this message
email received
Thursday, July 17, 2008 1:46 PM
"beth
(I have edited her email)
To:
kermit ( I have edited my email)

NOTE the date and the response is "EMAILED RECEIVED", Please do no doubt I have the correspondence

Idstlou,
If Beth chose to not share the information with Jug, it's not my call. It is hers.
She HAS the pictures and information. These photos were NOT given to her or Dave by the Persistence crew/owner or FBI.

IF Jug would like to speak to me, please feel free to have him contact me.
I have ALL the documents and Proof of what I have posted as well as ALL of Kyles statements to me. I am more then happy to let Jug see them.
Beth has some of them already through myself as well as through private eye.

THIS IS BETHS ANSWER TO MY ASKING FOR PERMISSION TO EXPOSE THE ARUBA COVER-UP
Flag this message
Re: Permission to EXPOSE ARUBA COVER-UP
Monday, September 8, 2008 6:10 PM
Add sender to Contacts
To: kermit

Sure!

All the best to everyone~

CORRESPONDENCE WITH KYLE ABOUT RED
From Kyle: march 18, 2008:
If you want, you can get Red from SM off my back. I really don't like that guy. He thinks he knows what's going on but doesn't have a clue. I first saw the pics on the SM home page and fired off an email to Red believing that he would be understanding and help provide answers. I quickly found out what happened on my own and dealt with it. I could not believe his response.
~Kyle

DID KYLE TURN OVER EVERYTHING TO THE FBI?
From Kyle: I have not given anything to the FBI since the pictures and statements from Dec 29th

From Kyle:
None of us gave any statements to the authorities after the 29th. It's possible John Silvetti did, because he was the only one conversing with them after Jan 7th. I[/b]

KYLE RETURNED TO THE U.S. AND TRIED TO SELL THE PHOTOS THAT WERE POSTED HERE YESTERDAY
From Kyle: May 8, 2008: "I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February. He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics. DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal."[/b]

As I stated before, if Jug wants to contact me and wants to have the copies of what I know, PLEASE tell him to do so. I would be VERY HAPPY LIL FROG TO DO SO

ribbit

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: November 25, 2008, 04:07:57 PM »

_____

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: November 25, 2008, 04:08:22 PM »

I'm REALLY relieved that Greta DID NOT turn over any physical tape or cd to the corrupt Hans Mos.  If she had it undoubtedly would have been manipulated & made difficult to substantiate as it would have been done directly to the provided item, just like they did to JAMIE SKEETER'S CD.  Greta has been wise to avoid that whole type of fiasco, glad she learned what happens by watching what was done to JAMIE SKEETER'S by that criminal cult down there.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: November 25, 2008, 04:09:35 PM »

I did not read all of Kermit's posts, but did read through quite a few, and I am offended by what I think was implied, and that is that Natalee's body was found by the Persistance, that Beth and the family are aware that her body was found, and that they are keeping it quiet. I was really offended by the implications, if I am reading them correctly, and I may have misread them and apologize if I did. But I did call Jug this morning with the "theory" and he stated that is as far from the truth as you can get. Beth does NOT have Natalee's body, and has NO KNOWLEDGE of her being found in that cage.

Lou ... it is the photos that the Persistence took of the cage of its contents that is the issue.  According to Kermit ... rather than the Persistent turning these recent revealed images over to the FBI and/or Natalee's family ... members of the crews sold them or attempted to sell them.

Although the implication is clear ... I do not believe that Kermit or anybody has stated for certain that Natalee's remains were in that cage.

However ... considering Kermit was upset that Kyle did not share these recently revealed images with the FBI or NataIee's family ... I would give Kermit credit that he had clearance from both prior to posting those images.

Janet

Kyle sent those 6 pictures to the FBI, Dave asked him for them. He didn't give them to him. The FBI did, then Robin posted them on her webiste and then Kyle accused Red of posting them on SM and they had an argument.

2 - Kyle tried to sell the rights to those images to major US networks in Feb 2008

4 - John Silvetti  discounted anything and everything about that fish trap - before anyone even dove on it.

5 - Louis Shaefer reorganized his company in JANUARY 2008 - coincidental timing?  Doubtful.

6 - Kyle wanted help to get this info to Beth and to the public.  Then he stalled, lied, threatened, to stop that from happening.

7 - This information was sent to:  Beth, JQK and the FBI by NO ONE connected to the Persistence search.  EVER.

WHY?

Thanks Janet. I still don't see the conspiracy because some photos were kept? I just am not getting the point?

If the point is that there was something in those photos or evidence that was gathered and kept from Beth and family, this is what I specifically asked Jug on the second call I just made, and he said no way. No conspiracy, and they don't feel evidence was withheld from them. I specifically discussed members of the Persistance withholding information and evidence and he said that is the farthest thing from the truth and he doesn't understand why anyone would state that.

So the family was aware of the photos,the contents of the trap,as well as the Aruban divers recovering the contents of the trap??

YES.
I posted the email (deleted the email addys) from Beth and myself.
Also Janet posted private eyes response. He indeed saw the photos & contacted Beth.
No one, to my knowledge gave them to Dave Holloway.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: November 25, 2008, 04:12:55 PM »

From Kyle: May 8, 2008: "I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February. He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics. DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal."
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #538 on: November 25, 2008, 04:14:02 PM »

Janet

WHY?

YES.
I posted the email (deleted the email addys) from Beth and myself.
Also Janet posted private eyes response. He indeed saw the photos & contacted Beth.
No one, to my knowledge gave them to Dave Holloway.

Kermit are there also other Pics ?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: November 25, 2008, 04:14:31 PM »

I have a stupid question. If this cage is huge, how did someone get a body into it? I know we've heard that it was a place used sometimes for the drop off of drugs. If the cage is as large as it appears to be, how were either the drugs or a body placed in it, and how were the drugs retreived from it. I'm having trouble picturing how that happened. Didn't someone say yesterday that it would take a large crane to raise the cage from the water?

Scuba/skin dive
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.