April 23, 2024, 04:09:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #779 11/24/08 - 11/26/08  (Read 273626 times)
GrannyToad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #640 on: November 25, 2008, 07:10:08 PM »

Hi Granny Toad,

What I remember is that Joran was found sound asleep on the school room floor!  ;}

That came directly explicitly from one of Joran's classmates, no 2nd or 3rd hand about it.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: November 25, 2008, 07:11:15 PM »

Hi Granny Toad,

What I remember is that Joran was found sound asleep on the school room floor!  ;}

That came directly explicitly from one of Joran's classmates, no 2nd or 3rd hand about it.

Granny, do you feel Natalee was dumped at the Bird Sanctuary?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: November 25, 2008, 07:11:31 PM »

iirc Beth and Natalee went shopping before her trip. I think it (the blouse) was purchased then, in Alabama.
See, that is the problem, and I don't want to get into trouble talking about it, never mind, I'm not going to bring it up again.  I will just let it go.

Always1 - the blouse Natalee wore was purchased in Alabama it was NOT a common top.  Not one that you would purchase in Aruba.  When asked for a similar top Beth found one for the reinactment but if you watch it's really not the same just similar.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: November 25, 2008, 07:12:27 PM »

I don't care what the reason is, if Kyle was trying to sell photos for money that is wrong! Anybody making money off this tragedy for any reason is wrong!

Why not give them to PDV or any other network for free? With the families approval of course. It would still keep it in the news.

why is it wrong? Was it wrong to have dateline on the ship? I am sure they paid. I mean this trip came to them at a great cost, they had every right to do what they wanted with the photos. They eliminated the trap as a place where Natalee was, turned over photos showing the evidence, they most certainly did have every right to do what they wanted with the rest.

my only concern is that it was aruban divers that collected the evidence.

where is the evidence?

did the FBI EVER get it????

that's a great question.

What does that have to do with Kyle. And I agree whole heartedly.
My question is this, is Kyle is being accused of covering up evidence? Is that the bottom line? If so, where is the proof? It certainly wasn't anywhere in the outline Kermit posted.
A man restructures his company after is goes into Bankruptcy, that is exactly what bankruptcy is for. His companies goes public and sells shares..that is what companies do. Photos were sold, that was their right. Not all of the photos were made public? Well I think a total of what....10-12 were made public now...out of probably thousands upon thousands that were taken..what does that prove these 6 photos. And are you saying Tim Miller is the expert at finding missing persons but yet he was wrong on this cage? Really?

NOVEMBER 2007 LOUIS SCHAEFER SELLS HIS STOCK:

11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.84
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 94 $8.82
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 62 $8.80
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 187 $8.75
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 125 $8.74
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 94 $8.72
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 313 $8.71
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 658 $8.70
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 313 $8.69
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 94 $8.68
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.64
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.60
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.50
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 94 $8.42
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.34
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.23
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.22
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 62 $8.17

FEBRUARY 29 LAWSUIT ANNOUNCED ON SCHAEFFER'S COMPANY BY A LAW FIRM IN LOUISIANA
http://au.us.biz.yahoo.com/iw/080229/0368776.html

March 1, 2008 LegallyLex Posted at BFN - about the Persistence leaving and needing more money

MARCH 3, 2008 - RV PERSISTENCE HEADS BACK TO LOUISIANA AND STOPS SEARCH

April 3, 2008 -Posted at BFN
dsurveyor1
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2008, 10:31:12 PM »
Jamie,
I feel the sites are as safe as they can be. All survey data that was collected, other than what was shared with the authorities, is in our possesion. No data has yet to be released, especially target data......locations.
(BFN)

APRIL 20, 2007, Superior Offshore and Company insiders sold over 10 million shares of common stock to the public, raising gross proceeds in excess of $152 million
http://securities.stanford.edu/1039/DEEP_01/

APRIL 24 OF ALL OF THE OFFICERS RESIGNED FROM SUPERIOR OFFSHORE COMPANY

APRIL 25 THEY ANNOUNCED FILING A CHAPTER 11 BANKRUPTCY
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/080425/laf521.html?.v=2

a few days.
On May 8, 2008, the Company filed a motion with the Court for authority to sell a
12-Man 300 meter skid-mounted saturation diving system and related
equipment to Global Industries Offshore LLC (“Global”) for a cash payment
of $6,750,000.00

May 8, 2008 = from Kyle: John Silvetti told me today that he may be returning to Aruba very soon for a few days.

May 19, 2008 = from Kyle:
"I couldn't get the logs from the Persistence. All things "Holloway" were stripped from the boat once it got back to Louisiana

JUNE 10, 2008 = from Kyle:
He's [John Silvetti] seriously making plans to open an Aruba office so he can conduct business easier in S. America and that would allow him to do that.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: November 25, 2008, 07:14:50 PM »

Aruban divers collected the cage contents.WoW....

Is anyone able to identify who those particular people were Kermit???

The FBI has the photos of the cage and its contents to compare with what was sent to them by ALE.  Yet ... it appears that only a piece of cloth was sent to the FBI and ... nine months later ... the agency that is suppose to be an advocate for justice in regards to American citizens has remained silent.

Is there a master plan?

Janet

ocean exploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 -
« Reply #201 on: March 19, 2008, 08:21:47 PM »

Janet, you aren't even a bad dream, let alone a nightmare.  We had little option other than to have the Aruban dive division recover the samples and bring them back under their care.  Remember we are Americans working in Aruban waters, subject to their laws, invitation, and blessing.  Our hands are tied for the most part. I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it.  The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap.  From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography.  I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.msg366857#msg366857

exploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 -
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2008, 05:47:47 PM »

... Video 2: Dec 30th - ROV and Diver visual-only inspection of trap.  This is the dive Dateline and Tim Miller witnessed, also the dive footage the screen captures I made came from that were posted by Robin at BNH.  I sent these 6 screen shots to the FBI and the FBI only. I was shocked to see them posted.  I thought we had a security breach on the boat from my workstation or a leak from the FBI.  Turns out the FBI gave them to Dave H. after he couldn't get them from me.  After Tim Miller told Dave that we found her in a trap with 99.9% certainty (this is pre-diver inspection), Dave very reasonably requested them from me.  I badly wanted to send them to him, but couldn't.  Apparently, shortly therafter the FBI send the screen shots to Dave anyway, and therefore Robin had them ...

Postbus 1163, Oranjestad, Aruba
Havenstraat 2
Oranjestad
Aruba

To All media
From The Public Prosecutor’s Office
Date February 26, 2008

Pages 1

The Aruban Police requested the FBI Laboratory to process the cloth, because the Laboratory already had a sample of the exact match of the type of material of Natalee Holloway’s blouse. The FBI Laboratory received that material on the 22nd of January 2008.

On the 25th of February 2008, the Prosecutors’ Office received the official report from the FBI Laboratory that showed that the two materials were not a match.

Tim Miller
On the Record w/ Greta
February 27, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN:: Tim are they absolutely certain that this is not a piece of clothing belonging to Natalee Holloway?

MILLER: The report we got is the DNA that came back did not match Natalee's DNA and when we located that it looked like more than just a piece of cloth and I mean we, we felt as though we seen a skull in there. 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #645 on: November 25, 2008, 07:16:44 PM »

Hi,

Something is screwy with that FBI report IMO.

Natalee was wearing a denim skirt, not a denim blouse.  Her blouse was that cotton multi-colored affair.

Of course the article doesn't say it was denim they tested.  Where did that come from?

Remember there was that piece of fabric found that looked exactly like her blouse fabric.  Maybe this is creative journalism as they don't want to let out anything pertinent to the public.

there was not only  a denim skirt in that cage 

And the FBI said they tested the blouse fabric and it was not a match.  They made no mention of the skirt fabric having been RECEIVED nor tested.  No mention of any bones or skull being RECEIVED or tested.

What is missing?  An itemized list of the contents?  IIRC, as an example, there is some detail of the computer search, nothing for the cage contents.

I'm thinking there could be blouse, skirt, blue bag, canvas/other unknown fabric, plastic, sheet, towel, suspect clothing, etc.

It would be helpful if there was a report.  Perhaps some better photos were taken?  Perhaps the placing of the items in the bags?  So one might get a better look as they were loaded? 

Maybe there were even some items that were not added to the bag, but discarded in the ocean?

Did the family ever see any report?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #646 on: November 25, 2008, 07:17:31 PM »

THIS IS BETHS ANSWER TO MY ASKING FOR PERMISSION TO EXPOSE THE ARUBA COVER-UP
Flag this message
Re: Permission to EXPOSE ARUBA COVER-UP
Monday, September 8, 2008 6:10 PM
Add sender to Contacts
To: kermit

Sure!

All the best to everyone~

you're kidding right?

NO. You think I am, um, what would be a good word that you might be thinking, dumb? Stupid? I just don't have the emails or back ups of evidence? PLEASE Idstlou, think about it. I would not have exposed this if I didn't have the evidence.

I don't think you are dumb at all. That was not what I was saying at all. You copy a response from Beth that says "sure". Sure to what? What was the question? Was the question do you want me to expose Aruba's cover up...if that is the question, my answer is SURE also.

LOL I'm laughing at myself. How can I be a reporter when I can't communicate well.

SEE the title of the email I sent to her? Permission to EXPOSE ARUBA COVER-UP
Her response was YES.

You see, she had already been given the pictures I posted here. I sent them to her.
So she would know what was going on.

there was a cover up in Aruba from day one, that is what we ALL have been working on.

I see nothing you "uncovered", you slapped together some public records and said see what I uncovered? I am telling you I don't see it. Maybe I am the blonde one here, so will you spell it out for me. What do the public statements you have been discussing prove?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: November 25, 2008, 07:18:40 PM »

OK He can lose money working for Hugo Chavez.. Who now owns/controls the oil pumping and refineries in his nation.. Russia will soon have a hand in it too.. MO.

And the amount of shares sold is small..
It adds up to almost nothing in serious monetary value. MO.

There is no Big cover up there..

Sometime risky business ventures fail..

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: November 25, 2008, 07:18:58 PM »

I don't care what the reason is, if Kyle was trying to sell photos for money that is wrong! Anybody making money off this tragedy for any reason is wrong!

Why not give them to PDV or any other network for free? With the families approval of course. It would still keep it in the news.

why is it wrong? Was it wrong to have dateline on the ship? I am sure they paid. I mean this trip came to them at a great cost, they had every right to do what they wanted with the photos. They eliminated the trap as a place where Natalee was, turned over photos showing the evidence, they most certainly did have every right to do what they wanted with the rest.

my only concern is that it was aruban divers that collected the evidence.

where is the evidence?

did the FBI EVER get it????

Certainly not all of it, including the pictures that Kermit posted yesterday.  those were sent recently i believe.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #649 on: November 25, 2008, 07:20:20 PM »

The FBI has the photos of the cage and its contents to compare with what was sent to them by ALE.  Yet ... it appears that only a piece of cloth was sent to the FBI and ... nine months later ... the agency that is suppose to be an advocate for justice in regards to American citizens has remained silent.

Is there a master plan?

Janet

ocean exploration

Janet, you aren't even a bad dream, let alone a nightmare.  We had little option other than to have the Aruban dive division recover the samples and bring them back under their care.  Remember we are Americans working in Aruban waters, subject to their laws, invitation, and blessing.  Our hands are tied for the most part. I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it.  The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap.  From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography.  I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE.

exploration

... Video 2: Dec 30th - ROV and Diver visual-only inspection of trap.  This is the dive Dateline and Tim Miller witnessed, also the dive footage the screen captures I made came from that were posted by Robin at BNH.  I sent these 6 screen shots to the FBI and the FBI only. I was shocked to see them posted.  I thought we had a security breach on the boat from my workstation or a leak from the FBI.  Turns out the FBI gave them to Dave H. after he couldn't get them from me.  After Tim Miller told Dave that we found her in a trap with 99.9% certainty (this is pre-diver inspection), Dave very reasonably requested them from me.  I badly wanted to send them to him, but couldn't.  Apparently, shortly therafter the FBI send the screen shots to Dave anyway, and therefore Robin had them ...

Havenstraat 2
Oranjestad
Aruba

To All media
Date February 26, 2008

Pages 1

The Aruban Police requested the FBI Laboratory to process the cloth, because the Laboratory already had a sample of the exact match of the type of material of Natalee Holloway’s blouse. The FBI Laboratory received that material on the 22nd of January 2008.

On the 25th of February 2008, the Prosecutors’ Office received the official report from the FBI Laboratory that showed that the two materials were not a match.

Tim Miller
On the Record w/ Greta
February 27, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN:: Tim are they absolutely certain that this is not a piece of clothing belonging to Natalee Holloway?

MILLER: The report we got is the DNA that came back did not match Natalee's DNA and when we located that it looked like more than just a piece of cloth and I mean we, we felt as though we seen a skull in there. 

I was bein fecisous when i said WoW Tamikosmom.I sure hope and pray there is a master plan!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #650 on: November 25, 2008, 07:21:20 PM »

on this website > http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message469287/pg1

they're NOT looking for Natalee Holloway...they're looking for OIL!

Re: !!! Venezuela threatens to cut oil exports to U.S   Quote

Ah, do a little research into the "company" that is paying 1 million dollars for the so called "search" for Natalee Holloway in the waters of Aruba near Venezuela.

The company is sinking like a rock in the stock markets and deperately needs an influx of cash. BULLSHIT they're NOT looking for Natalee Holloway...they're looking for OIL! If found in Aruban waters the U.S. company that finds it reaps the benefits and that company is in DIRE STRAITS.

The original boat promised for this venture has been replaced by the Persistance….a big drop down from the original vessel.

Who is paying for it? What are they really looking for?

The research vessel Persistence, owned by the Lafayette-based Silvetti Group...

1"ship" is a Tub..in comparision to what Peg Leg aka Louis had promised!!

the company normally performs surveys looking for oil rigs and downed helicopters..
the other 1/2 of their "Fleet" is a boat 27 foot long.. hehehe
some locals are kicking in some equipment.

How the mighty have fallen !!!

John Silvetti Berkshire Ln, Lafayette, LA 70508

John S. distributes APS Sonavision sonars in the Gulf ,APS LLC focuses specifically on the navigation and sonar needs of the oil and gas industry.

APS is the navigation, positioning and sonar services arm within the JD Silvetti Group of Companies. APS is responsible for most call out projects that do not require certifications, as well as non-certification specialized projects.

John Silvetti Contribution List in 2006

Silvetti, John Mr.
LAFAYETTE, LA

70598 Alternative Positioning Solutions/O $5,000 02/23/2006 P NATIONAL REPUBLICAN CONGRESSIONAL COMMITTEE - Republican
Silvetti, John Mr. LAFAYETTE, LA
70598 Alternative Positioning Solutions/ $500 06/22/2005 P NATIONAL REPUBLICAN CONGRESSIONAL COMMITTEE - Republican

wife.. And... SAFETY COORDINATOR: ROBERTA SILVETTI

he is a Managing Member of Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE)

Q In your opinion does the change of ship mean that they are NOT going to search for oil, or, could they still search for oil with this boat.

A. why of course they can!! they got old Peg Leg along

Calipso Louis aka Peg leg Aka Louis Schaefer!

All Insider Trades
Superior Offshore International Inc DEEP.O (NASDAQ)

Trading Date Name Title Type Shares Traded Price

Superior Offshore International Inc. (DEEP) opened at 7.16. So far today, the stock has hit a low of 6.56 and a high of 8.00. DEEP is now trading at 7.27, down 1.33 (-15.47%). The stock hit its 52 week high of 19.58 in May and set its 52 week low of 6.56 today. Since its initial Offering in April, the stock has been sharply dropping from $18 down to $6.

+0.58 (10.45%)
Delayed: 3:15PM ET
this company needs CASH & would and has worked with the devil.

I think I will buy stocks..hehehe
It can't go much lower..got to go UP?!

if it returns to last April $$.. McWowza!!!

SO, they NEED CASH or a BIG DISCOVERY in the worst way…odd that a company hurting so bad for money launches a so called FREE million dollar expedition with absolutely NO expectation of being paid.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: November 25, 2008, 07:22:30 PM »

My million dollar question:

Did Simian or Shango predict the corruption in the ocean search?

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: November 25, 2008, 07:22:53 PM »

As usual I'm behind and work is getting in my way  .

I just wanted to let Kermit know that I support you and the information you brought to the board.

Another question is why is Greta going to talk to the teacher when it should really be the Head Master she should be talking to?  Wasn't it the Head Master of his school that he told what happened to Natalee?  I think they keep interviewing the teacher to throw everyone off.  Is this the same teacher that saw Joran in school that day?

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #653 on: November 25, 2008, 07:25:33 PM »

Ah, do a little research into the "company" that is paying 1 million dollars for the so called "search" for Natalee Holloway in the waters of Aruba near Venezuela.

The company is sinking like a rock in the stock markets and deperately needs an influx of cash. BULLSHIT they're NOT looking for Natalee Holloway...they're looking for OIL! If found in Aruban waters the U.S. company that finds it reaps the benefits and that company is in DIRE STRAITS.

The original boat promised for this venture has been replaced by the Persistance….a big drop down from the original vessel.

the company normally performs surveys looking for oil rigs and downed helicopters..

John S. distributes APS Sonavision sonars in the Gulf ,APS LLC focuses specifically on the navigation and sonar needs of the oil and gas industry.

APS is the navigation, positioning and sonar services arm within the JD Silvetti Group of Companies. APS is responsible for most call out projects that do not require certifications, as well as non-certification specialized projects.

Silvetti, John Mr.
LAFAYETTE, LA

70598 Alternative Positioning Solutions/O $5,000 02/23/2006 P NATIONAL REPUBLICAN CONGRESSIONAL COMMITTEE - Republican
70598 Alternative Positioning Solutions/ $500 06/22/2005 P NATIONAL REPUBLICAN CONGRESSIONAL COMMITTEE - Republican

Q In your opinion does the change of ship mean that they are NOT going to search for oil, or, could they still search for oil with this boat.

All Insider Trades

Superior Offshore International Inc. (DEEP) opened at 7.16. So far today, the stock has hit a low of 6.56 and a high of 8.00. DEEP is now trading at 7.27, down 1.33 (-15.47%). The stock hit its 52 week high of 19.58 in May and set its 52 week low of 6.56 today. Since its initial Offering in April, the stock has been sharply dropping from $18 down to $6.

+0.58 (10.45%)

SO, they NEED CASH or a BIG DISCOVERY in the worst way…odd that a company hurting so bad for money launches a so called FREE million dollar expedition with absolutely NO expectation of being paid.

Very good find Johan! ::cartwheel::Interesting stuff regarding these companies

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: November 25, 2008, 07:25:46 PM »

iirc Beth and Natalee went shopping before her trip. I think it (the blouse) was purchased then, in Alabama.
See, that is the problem, and I don't want to get into trouble talking about it, never mind, I'm not going to bring it up again.  I will just let it go.

Always, IIRC, the FBI asked Beth very early to get exact replicas
of the clothes that Natalee was wearing when last seen.
Megan Twitty, Jug's daughter, went to the store where Natalee had
purchased the top in Birmingham and bought a match.
Same for the denim skirt.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #655 on: November 25, 2008, 07:26:45 PM »

Is there a master plan?

Janet

ocean exploration

exploration

Havenstraat 2
Oranjestad
Aruba

To All media
Date February 26, 2008

Pages 1

Tim Miller
On the Record w/ Greta
February 27, 2008

thanks Janet!!! You are so good at research!!! ((hugs))

So no conspiracy correct? Photos were sent by Kyle to FBI.
Kyle wanted to send them to Dave but it was his place and he wasn't allowed. It's not that he refused, because he didn't want Dave to see them, he wasn't allowed.

Who collected the evidence was out of the hands of the Persistence, ALE insisted they collect the evidence and they had jurisdiction.

Tim said he was 99.9% sure it was Natalee or he would not have told Dave. He THEN said after they saw the contents that he felt terrible. I remember this. He said it was one of the worse moments in his life having to call Dave and say it wasn't Natalee.

So how does Kermit's evidence fit in? I am just not getting it? I don't see anything Kyle was attempting to hide at all. He was open and honest about everything. Still is.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #656 on: November 25, 2008, 07:32:18 PM »

I think that blouse was purchased at Seaside but I could be mistaken.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: November 25, 2008, 07:36:47 PM »

Silvetti, John Mr.
LAFAYETTE, LA

All Insider Trades

+0.58 (10.45%)

this site is very interesting johan.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: November 25, 2008, 07:38:53 PM »

NOVEMBER 2007 LOUIS SCHAEFER SELLS HIS STOCK:

FEBRUARY 29 LAWSUIT ANNOUNCED ON SCHAEFFER'S COMPANY BY A LAW FIRM IN LOUISIANA
http://au.us.biz.yahoo.com/iw/080229/0368776.html

March 1, 2008 LegallyLex Posted at BFN - about the Persistence leaving and needing more money

MARCH 3, 2008 - RV PERSISTENCE HEADS BACK TO LOUISIANA AND STOPS SEARCH

April 3, 2008 -Posted at BFN
dsurveyor1
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2008, 10:31:12 PM »
Jamie,
I feel the sites are as safe as they can be. All survey data that was collected, other than what was shared with the authorities, is in our possesion. No data has yet to be released, especially target data......locations.
(BFN)

APRIL 20, 2007, Superior Offshore and Company insiders sold over 10 million shares of common stock to the public, raising gross proceeds in excess of $152 million
http://securities.stanford.edu/1039/DEEP_01/

APRIL 24 OF ALL OF THE OFFICERS RESIGNED FROM SUPERIOR OFFSHORE COMPANY

APRIL 25 THEY ANNOUNCED FILING A CHAPTER 11 BANKRUPTCY
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/080425/laf521.html?.v=2

a few days.
On May 8, 2008, the Company filed a motion with the Court for authority to sell a
12-Man 300 meter skid-mounted saturation diving system and related
equipment to Global Industries Offshore LLC (“Global”) for a cash payment
of $6,750,000.00

May 8, 2008 = from Kyle: John Silvetti told me today that he may be returning to Aruba very soon for a few days.

May 19, 2008 = from Kyle:
"I couldn't get the logs from the Persistence. All things "Holloway" were stripped from the boat once it got back to Louisiana

JUNE 10, 2008 = from Kyle:
He's [John Silvetti] seriously making plans to open an Aruba office so he can conduct business easier in S. America and that would allow him to do that.

TARGETS!!

Holloway searchers need help
Thursday, February 28, 2008 | 8:21 PM
By Cynthia Cisneros

A relentless search Schafer and his team say will stop, if they don't get more funding.

"And we all feel, I'm speaking from everybody on the team, that she's in one of the targets we have not looked at yet," Tim Trahan of Underwater Expeditions said. "We can't stop. I go to sleep at night thinking we've located it, we just need to get to it."

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=5988951

Tim Miller
On the Record w/ Greta
February 27, 2008

MILLER: The report we got is the DNA that came back did not match Natalee's DNA and when we located that it looked like more than just a piece of cloth and I mean we, we felt as though we seen a skull in there. We got the Aruba authorities involved, they felt there was something in there, we dove on it and the thing is that's only 1 of over 170 targets out there we still have to investigate, so we've got a lot of work ahead of us.

Louis Schafer
ABC - Eyewitness News
February 28, 2008

"By Friday, we will have surveyed the entire 50-square mile off Aruba," Schafer said. "We have identified at least 60 of the targets. we have about 150 more targets to inspect."

"So we have completely mapped the ocean floor, we know every object that's there, we know every object that could be a container holding her in the sea," he said.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=5988951

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: November 25, 2008, 07:39:17 PM »

I think this is useless...but here i go.

So no conspiracy correct? Photos were sent by Kyle to FBI. HE DID NOT SEND ALL THE PICTURES TO THE FBI- HE DID NOT SEND THE PICTURES OF THE EVIDENCE COLLECTED SHOWING THE SKIRT FABRIC, NOR WHAT WE THINK ARE BONES THAT WERE COLLECTED AND PLACED IN PLASTIC BAGS
Kyle wanted to send them to Dave but it was his place and he wasn't allowed. It's not that he refused, because he didn't want Dave to see them, he wasn't allowed.

Who collected the evidence was out of the hands of the Persistence, ALE insisted they collect the evidence and they had jurisdiction. BUT THEY DIDN'T TURN OVER ALL ARTICLES TO BE TESTED TO THE FBI- DO YOU TRUST ALE??? I DON'T

Tim said he was 99.9% sure it was Natalee or he would not have told Dave. He THEN said after they saw the contents that he felt terrible. I remember this. He said it was one of the worse moments in his life having to call Dave and say it wasn't Natalee.TIM WAS NOT ON THE BOAT WHEN THE DIVE TOOK PLACE, HE WAS SIMPLY GOING BY WHAT HE HAD BEEN TOLD

So how does Kermit's evidence fit in?yes I am just not getting it? i KNOWI don't see anything Kyle was attempting to hide at all.THEN WHY DID HE NOT SEND TO THE FBI ALL OF THE PICTURES INCLUDING THOSE SHOT DURING THE DIVE He was open and honest about everything. Still is. WHO KNOWS?  HE WON'T RESPOND

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.