June 03, 2024, 06:35:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #779 11/24/08 - 11/26/08  (Read 276710 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #740 on: November 25, 2008, 09:25:43 PM »

So Kyle GAVE these photos to Kermit????!!! And somehow new evidence was uncovered by Kermit. If Kyle gave them to Kermit, where's the big conspiracy?

Click to view recently released photos given to Kermit by Kyle.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4173.msg555618#msg555618

So Kyle shares some photos with Kermit, and Kermit turns around and says Kyle is involved in a cover up..thats the bottom line?

No,  the bottom line is that apparently Kyle did not share all of these pictures with the FBI. Why not share them with the FBI and then if he has the copyright, sell them.  Why hold them?  Was he afraid the FBI would ask that they not be released to the public? I think you are chosing to not understand.  We are all trying to help Natalee, perhaps we all look at new information differently.  I have changed my mind a 100 times in the last 3 1/2 years as new information was brought forth.   I really don't care if the pictures are sold/were sold or not, but to me, not providing all of the information to people that we believe are in a positon to help (FBI-Not ALE) is what offends me. 

I still have not been shown any proof that the FBI was not given photos from the taping of the dive where Kyle's photos came from. Where did that come from??? I just can't see Kyle handing over photos to kermit that the FBI had not seen. Why would he do that? How do we know the FBI doesn't have similar photos?

hmmm, do you remember what happened the last time the FBI released photos to Dave?

I recall that Kermit told us a few days ago that Kyle initially had made contact with Kermit because he wanted to turn the photographs over the family and the FBI, and he wanted Kermit's help.  He wanted to expose the information about what the ALE divers had removed from the cage and this is why he shared the information with Kermit.  Kermit said that Kyle then changed his mind.

Because he didn't want to get sued..I forget if it was by Schaefer,and or Silvetti.Correct me if i'm wrong Klass??Can you refresh on which one???

ok...so of all th people he knows on SM...why did he choose Kermit to tell Beth again?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: November 25, 2008, 09:27:04 PM »

SS wrote;

I recall that Kermit told us a few days ago that Kyle initially had made contact with Kermit because he wanted to turn the photographs over the family and the FBI, and he wanted Kermit's help.  He wanted to expose the information about what the ALE divers had removed from the cage and this is why he shared the information with Kermit.  Kermit said that Kyle then changed his mind.

Yes this is also what I recall.

Me too.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sgt.York
Scared Monkey

« Reply #742 on: November 25, 2008, 09:28:53 PM »

Is Joran still in Thailand, has Thai LE reviewed the new de Vries tape, and is an arrest for human trafficking immanent? It would be very usesful if USA LE requested Thai LE to question Joran regarding Natalee particularly now that Joran has stated this previous case also involves human trafficking.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: November 25, 2008, 09:29:57 PM »

SS wrote;

Yes this is also what I recall.

Me too.

Janet

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #779 11/24/08 -
« Reply #532 on: Today at 07:06:45 PM »

From Kyle: May 8, 2008: "I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February. He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics. DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal."

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4179.msg557660#msg557660

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 -
« Reply #558 on: November 24, 2008, 06:11:09 PM »

Kyle sent those 6 pictures to the FBI, Dave asked him for them. He didn't give them to him. The FBI did, then Robin posted them on her webiste and then Kyle accused Red of posting them on SM and they had an argument.

1 - Shaefer sold the rights to these images for BIG BUCKS

2 - Kyle tried to sell the rights to those images to major US networks in Feb 2008

3 - John Silvetti had plans to open an office on Aruba this past spring.

4 - John Silvetti  discounted anything and everything about that fish trap - before anyone even dove on it.

5 - Louis Shaefer reorganized his company in JANUARY 2008 - coincidental timing?  Doubtful.

6 - Kyle wanted help to get this info to Beth and to the public.  Then he stalled, lied, threatened, to stop that from happening.

7 - This information was sent to:  Beth, JQK and the FBI by NO ONE connected to the Persistence search.  EVER.

THEY ALL KEPT THIS INFORMATION FROM NATALEE'S FAMILY, AND FROM THE FBI

WHY?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4173.msg555865#msg555865

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 -
« Reply #408 on: November 24, 2008, 03:59:08 PM »

Tim Miller: In my years of searching we have seen several bodies, skeletal remains--I have seen my own daughter's skeletal remains. I can’t help but believe at this moment that that is human remains in that crab trap.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/4/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: November 25, 2008, 09:32:09 PM »

Is Joran still in Thailand, has Thai LE reviewed the new de Vries tape, and is an arrest for human trafficking immanent? It would be very usesful if USA LE requested Thai LE to question Joran regarding Natalee particularly now that Joran has stated this previous case also involves human trafficking.

Hi Sgt York -  I don't know where Joran is but Peter DeVries has indicated he knows.  Yes, it would be great if Joran were brought in for questioning in Thailand.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: November 25, 2008, 09:34:56 PM »

LDSTLOU - remember the photos that Robin posted (or had someone post) at BNH?  They were posted in a private forum but someone emailed them to me?  Those were the first really clear photos we saw of the trap and the photo where we saw what looked like a skull.  Remember?

Well there are other private sites out there where Kyle and others have shared information.  Unfortunately for Kyle and anyone else thinking anything is private, nothing is private.
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #746 on: November 25, 2008, 09:36:22 PM »

Hey monkeys.  Re Natalee's top, IIRC Beth and Natalee went on a brief vacation trip to Florida and bought the top there.  At one time we even knew the name of the store I think. Anybody remember this?

Sigh.  I'll always be behind.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #747 on: November 25, 2008, 09:37:12 PM »

So Kyle GAVE these photos to Kermit????!!! And somehow new evidence was uncovered by Kermit. If Kyle gave them to Kermit, where's the big conspiracy?

So Kyle shares some photos with Kermit, and Kermit turns around and says Kyle is involved in a cover up..thats the bottom line?

No,  the bottom line is that apparently Kyle did not share all of these pictures with the FBI. Why not share them with the FBI and then if he has the copyright, sell them.  Why hold them?  Was he afraid the FBI would ask that they not be released to the public? I think you are chosing to not understand.  We are all trying to help Natalee, perhaps we all look at new information differently.  I have changed my mind a 100 times in the last 3 1/2 years as new information was brought forth.   I really don't care if the pictures are sold/were sold or not, but to me, not providing all of the information to people that we believe are in a positon to help (FBI-Not ALE) is what offends me. 

I still have not been shown any proof that the FBI was not given photos from the taping of the dive where Kyle's photos came from. Where did that come from??? I just can't see Kyle handing over photos to kermit that the FBI had not seen. Why would he do that? How do we know the FBI doesn't have similar photos?

hmmm, do you remember what happened the last time the FBI released photos to Dave?

Because he didn't want to get sued..I forget if it was by Schaefer,and or Silvetti.Correct me if i'm wrong Klass??Can you refresh on which one???

ok...so of all th people he knows on SM...why did he choose Kermit to tell Beth again?

That question should be directed at OE(Kyle) don't you think ldstlou??If he doesn't want to clarify that is his decision and i respect that.Me personally.I would be clarifying everything that has been posted here.Monkey's are always willing to listen and take in information,as well as im think constructively analyze what we've been told in as fair a manner as possibly.Don't you think??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: November 25, 2008, 09:39:06 PM »

Hey monkeys.  Re Natalee's top, IIRC Beth and Natalee went on a brief vacation trip to Florida and bought the top there.  At one time we even knew the name of the store I think. Anybody remember this?

Yes, it's something like Seaside and I have the link on my other computer.  Thanks for reminding me, I'll go look 
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: November 25, 2008, 09:39:28 PM »

I don't know the answer to that, ldstlou.  Kermit didn't say why Kyle made that choice.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: November 25, 2008, 09:39:41 PM »

LDSTLOU - remember the photos that Robin posted (or had someone post) at BNH?  They were posted in a private forum but someone emailed them to me?  Those were the first really clear photos we saw of the trap and the photo where we saw what looked like a skull.  Remember?

Well there are other private sites out there where Kyle and others have shared information.  Unfortunately for Kyle and anyone else thinking anything is private, nothing is private.

So Kyle posted these photos in a private forum. Was openly discussing them amounst his friends. Knew the background of what happened to Robin who did the same. That makes sense.

From there to Natalee was found in that cage to Kyle helping to cover that up is just too big of a leap for me.

And if you post the photos, why not post all of what Kyle discussed in regards to the photos so we can all see the proof he was involved.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #751 on: November 25, 2008, 09:41:55 PM »

Just saw a quick summary of the show coming up:

More of the Joran interview

Hammer confronts Paulus in Aruba

Joran's Lawyer (ugghh bet we're gonna see Tacopina)

Beth's Lawyer

Beth Holloway

may have been more, that's what I caught!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #752 on: November 25, 2008, 09:42:48 PM »

That question should be directed at OE(Kyle) don't you think ldstlou??If he doesn't want to clarify that is his decision and i respect that.Me personally.I would be clarifying everything that has been posted here.Monkey's are always willing to listen and take in information,as well as im think constructively analyze what we've been told in as fair a manner as possibly.Don't you think??

I really don't think he owes anyone an explanation. And if he did something wrong, the family and FBI knows now...its all over the boards, I am sure they will get to the bottom of any conspiracy.

I really don't think he should have to defend himself against loose accusations that don't stack up. In my mind, he has proven his loyalty to finding Natalee.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: November 25, 2008, 09:45:33 PM »

So Kyle posted these photos in a private forum. Was openly discussing them amounst his friends. Knew the background of what happened to Robin who did the same. That makes sense.

From there to Natalee was found in that cage to Kyle helping to cover that up is just too big of a leap for me.

And if you post the photos, why not post all of what Kyle discussed in regards to the photos so we can all see the proof he was involved.

No Robin posted the photos in a private forum- BNH.......

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: November 25, 2008, 09:46:33 PM »

I can't answer those questions because I'm not a member of any of these so called private forums.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: November 25, 2008, 09:48:12 PM »

Just saw a quick summary of the show coming up:

More of the Joran interview

Hammer confronts Paulus in Aruba

Joran's Lawyer (ugghh bet we're gonna see Tacopina)

Beth's Lawyer

Beth Holloway

may have been more, that's what I caught!

TEXAS

I made chilli, but now I am worried about gas and acid reflux.

TY for the heads up!

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: November 25, 2008, 09:52:05 PM »

Click on the screen below to see the video advertising Seaside Florida.  When there are about 40 seconds left in the video you will see a woman wearing the exact same blouse Natalee wore.  I believe it was Tylergal or Anna that found this originally way back in 2005:

Oh - and since we are going to see HAMMER confronting PVDS I think Sweatyrunningman is in order 

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: November 25, 2008, 09:52:26 PM »

I can't answer those questions because I'm not a member of any of these so called private forums.

BUMP

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #758 on: November 25, 2008, 09:53:12 PM »

I really don't think he owes anyone an explanation. And if he did something wrong, the family and FBI knows now...its all over the boards, I am sure they will get to the bottom of any conspiracy.

I really don't think he should have to defend himself against loose accusations that don't stack up. In my mind, he has proven his loyalty to finding Natalee.

I think we agree to disagree.I think SM Mod's do a wonderful job moderating and don't think they would let anyone be slander for any reason.I believe SM is also checking to make sure things are not an out an out lie.Correct me if i'm wrong.You asked why and the person that has the answer from my standpoint is OE(Kyle)!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: November 25, 2008, 09:54:50 PM »

Coming up in 05 minutes on the Fox Channel ... 7:00 PM PT ... 10:00 PM ET.

On the Record w/ Greta
Tuesday, November 25:

• Natalee Holloway Special Fallout: Reaction to Joran van der Sloot's interview and an 'On the Record' investigation on human trafficking!

http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/index.html

I do not get the Fox Channel.  On going updates would be soooo appreciated.

Thank you.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.