March 29, 2024, 07:40:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rubiks Cube of evidence  (Read 4529 times)
stuart
Scared Monkey

« on: November 25, 2008, 01:28:09 PM »

Lots of eyewitnesses to little details, scraps of evidence (or trash) found here and there, every kind of lie (ocean, Venezuela, Hotel, security guard, seizure), every kind of personal bias (hate police, hate father figures, hate the rich, race, women, drug dealers).
Each clue is a little square of a Rubik's cube, but only the green squares are valid, and they must all be moved to the same side of the cube to fit together into the real story.   We all know how hard it is to solve a Rubik's cube and get all the little squares to where the should go.  Just one red square with the greens (i.e. one false clue, mistaken eyewitness or lie) leads to a whole new false scenario and a whole different (but false) timeline.

Last night it seemed that the Police were getting closer to the real body because Joran was trying to distract Greta by pointing her far the other way, to slave traders from Venezuela.
I hate to say it, but this discussion board may well be more a tool of Joran than the Holloways because he starts most of the new theories that distract everybody, that amplify the scraps of trash into irrefutable evidence/eyewitnesses that locks out the real scenario, and the real timeline.    He keeps making that Rubik's cube exponentially more complicated.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2008, 04:32:06 PM »

What you say is the truth..

Americans are so easy to distract from the correct path.
stuart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2008, 04:20:47 PM »

Joran is such a smooth talker, I don't think that his list of accomplices must be limited to his father or his few best friends.   

He has the arrogance to believe that everyone must believe his everchanging scenarios (and people do) so I think that he may have asked just about anyone with an available car to help him.   That narrows down his helper to anyone Joran has dirt on.   Ecstacy druggers, about a hundred marjuana dealers, etc.   

Here is another sub-categorie of helper:   The saviour complex individual.   Joran is a charmer.   A girlfriend or boyfriend would have a captive lover if Joran needed them in his hour of need.   Jorans charm stimulates a nurturing parental compulsion for his parents to protect him, but what about a teacher from his school?   He was a sexually active kid, so even an older female teacher.   Somehow those teacher/student relationships often lead to trouble.   He would have had a captive helper, and she would have sealed his devotion to her.   And the activities would have nourished her need to be needed by the young stud.

Ditto for a young male proffessor at the school.  Drugging a woman and group raping her has a homosexual component.   How about Guido, who suddenly claimed homosexuality to get the investigators off his back.   He could have had an obsessive infatuation for Joran and he couldn't stop himself from helping Joran.  To be needed by Joran so as not to lose Joran, to finally realize his sexual fantacies with Joran.    And Guido was right there in the vicinity with a car if I am not mistaken.

The interesting thing about someone Like Joran is that he is so narcissistic that he believes in his own infinite brilliance.   He wouldn't have devised the perfect crime because he believes everyone is too stupid to bother and he has the world wrapped around his finger.   Everyone will conform to his reality, end of story.   He will alter his story a hundred times a day and everyone should cooperate and shutup about it.    So why would he go to his father who will give him flack for help to dispose body?   And if Dad starts to think Joran killed her later, Joran will just point to the Venezualen slave traders .

He probably disposed of the body in the stupidest place imaginable.   A location so stupid that no one even bothered looking there.   A place like the pond down the street from his own house.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2009, 09:00:41 PM »

Lots of eyewitnesses to little details, scraps of evidence (or trash) found here and there, every kind of lie (ocean, Venezuela, Hotel, security guard, seizure), every kind of personal bias (hate police, hate father figures, hate the rich, race, women, drug dealers).

Each clue is a little square of a Rubik's cube, but only the green squares are valid, and they must all be moved to the same side of the cube to fit together into the real story.   We all know how hard it is to solve a Rubik's cube and get all the little squares to where the should go.  Just one red square with the greens (i.e. one false clue, mistaken eyewitness or lie) leads to a whole new false scenario and a whole different (but false) timeline.

Last night it seemed that the Police were getting closer to the real body because Joran was trying to distract Greta by pointing her far the other way, to slave traders from Venezuela.

I hate to say it, but this discussion board may well be more a tool of Joran than the Holloways because he starts most of the new theories that distract everybody, that amplify the scraps of trash into irrefutable evidence/eyewitnesses that locks out the real scenario, and the real timeline.    He keeps making that Rubik's cube exponentially more complicated.

Great Catch 2NJ

It appears that Stuart has entered the CAPS equation.  Does the time zone in his IP imply he is posting from the Netherlands?  Is the time zone the same as CapsLockWizard?

I do not believe that Caps has every heard of the saying ...

A liar should have a good memory.
Quintilian, De Institutione Oratoria
Roman rhetorician

Janet

+++++

CapsLockWizard
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #2
« Reply #894 on: April 03, 2008, 06:03:38 PM »

now from that group, who was arrested and interviewed, and let see if there was a Minister ever been question. remeber the closer we get to the center the water ripple we will meet barbwires. but like all barbwires, there are hols.The Rubik Cube has 6 sides and 6 colors, I am still turning the cube and putting the color in the right places.
shango look on paper like a coloring page.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2733.msg370532#msg370532

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.