March 28, 2024, 04:05:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #780 11/26/08 - 12/3/08  (Read 276371 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: November 27, 2008, 11:10:09 PM »

I think Joran is "confessing" to human trafficking because it carries a less punishment than "murder".

I agree.

What if Joran found out about the DeVries tape which was taped in January.  Thailand changed the laws recently for Human Trafficking.  In June he does the Greta interview and he hands her supposedly three phone calls he made to Paulus about what he did.  Will Aruba try and extradite him for the trafficking of Natalee.  We know they won't prosecute him.  Was this a way to get him out of the charges in Thailand.

What ever this is whether related or not this backfired big time and makes Aruba look bad.  No matter who or where the strings are being pulled it goes back to Aruba.

Now ask me what I just said 
I understood you! 
I'm confused though -- I thought the Devries taping in JANUARY was the "Patrick" ones. The Thailand "sting" was this past summer.

I'm trying to find the date wreck.  Hopefully someone will know the answer.

Even if I have the date wrong as long as the date was before Greta's interview with him.
See, I don't think it was -- I think they were CLOSE in time with each other, though. Close enough for "trafficking" to be "on his mind" for both! No coincidence!

Sorry for the confusion Wreck.
That's okay -- but, I think that the "trafficking" stories are interconnected! IF Joran was actually getting into "trafficking" -- it was on his mind during the Greta interview in June.

Didn't they say in the Joran 2 presentation that he mentioned something about it in the conversations with Patrick in the Land Rover?
I didn't see that one! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #361 on: November 27, 2008, 11:12:04 PM »

I agree, Joran wants everyone to believe he's crazy.  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: November 27, 2008, 11:25:00 PM »

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3199&Itemid=1

Mester manda busca Joran vd Sloot riba cargo di traficacion di hende 

Thursday, 27 November 2008 

ORANJESTAD – E ultimo noticianan negativo riba Aruba pa motibo di declaracionnan di sospechoso principal den caso Natalee Holloway Joran vd Sloot ta molestia minister di husticia Rudy Croes. “Keto bay ta mancha nomber di Aruba den un forma increibel” Croes a declara durante un encuentro cu prensa ayera mainta. Segun Croes, por a tuma nota recientemente riba front page di un di e corantnan mas grandi di Hulanda, Telegraaf, Joran ta haci su mes culpabel pa traficacion di hende, for di Thailandia. Segun Croes, a bira tempo pa busca Joran vd Sloot pa traficacion di hende. “Mi ta pidi Ministerio Publico un atencion special riba e caso aki” Croes a bisa.

Esaki pasobra mester cuminsa haya vd Sloot papia berdad, e y esnan cu a yude pa cuminsa papia e berdad y haya e solucion. Di otro banda mester sera e caso pa limpia e nomber di Aruba pa awor y semper. “Pero no por ta asina cu e mucha homber aki ta sigui comete su fechorianan anto e ta sigui mancha Aruba su nomber na nomber internacional” Croes a bisa. Segun e mandatario, esaki ta imperdonabel.

Tabata siman pasa ainda cu Bon Dia Aruba a trece e caso unda cu periodista mericano Greta van Susteren ta purba reta Fiscal Mayor di Aruba Hans Mos pa bin dilanti y ‘haci su trabou’ pa asina e por soluciona e caso Holloway. Bon Dia Aruba a compronde for di Ministerio Publico cu van Susteren tabatin un discusion cu Mos recientemente unda cu van Susteren no por a yega na un acuerdo pa topa Mos pa discuti e material di un serie di programa cu a cuminsa pasa dialuna ultimo na television mericano. 

Bon Dia Aruba a haya confirmacion cu Van Susteren kier a topa Mos riba termino di van Susteren na un lugar cu lo tabata beneficia van Susteren. Despues cu e la nenga di bin Aruba pa topa Mos pa discuti y mira e material presenta ayera nochi, e lo a ofrece Mos pa topa ‘mitar caminda’. Esaki tabata Miami mirando cu e tabata na Alaska haciendo raportahe ainda riba Sarah Palin cu tabata candidato vice presidencial pa e partido Rebublicano na Merca.
Mos den e caso aki a nenga e parti aki y a mustra van Susteren cu e no ta dispuesto pa bin Miami pero pa van Susteren bin Aruba y si e kier bin te hasta den fin di siman, Mos lo ta dispuesto pa usa oranan di fin di siman pa discuti y analisa e informacion cu van Susteren lo tabatin di e programa di ayera nochi.

Papiamentu translation:

have to send busca joran vd sloot on cargo of traficacion of person

thursday, 27 november 2008

oranjestad – the ultimo noticianan negative on aruba for motibo of declaracionnan of sospechoso principal in caso natalee holloway joran vd sloot is molestia minister of husticia rudy croes. “keto bay is mancha name of aruba in one form increibel” croes owing to declara during one encuentro cu prensa yesterday morning. according croes, can did take notice recientemente on front page of one of the corantnan more big of the netherlands, telegraaf, joran is haci his self culpabel for traficacion of person, for of thailandia. according croes, owing to become time for busca joran vd sloot for traficacion of person. “mi is ask ministerio publico one atencion special on the caso aki” croes owing to tell. this because have to cuminsa achieve vd sloot talk berdad, the y esnan cu owing to yude for cuminsa talk the berdad y achieve the solucion. of another near have to close the caso for clean the name of aruba for now y always. “pero not can is so cu the boy here is follow comete his fechorianan then the is follow mancha aruba his name at name internacional” croes owing to tell. according the mandatario, this is imperdonabel. was week happen still cu good morning aruba owing to trece the caso where cu journalist mericano greta van susteren is try reta fiscal parent of aruba hans mos for come fast y ‘haci his trabou’ for so the can soluciona the caso holloway. good morning aruba owing to compronde for of ministerio publico cu van susteren had one discusion cu mos recientemente where cu van susteren not can owing to arrive at one acuerdo for come across mos for discuti the material of one serie of declaration of policy cu owing to cuminsa happen monday ultimo at television mericano. good morning aruba owing to achieve confirmacion cu van susteren wanted owing to come across mos on termino of van susteren at one lugar cu will was beneficia van susteren. after cu the la deny of come aruba for come across mos for discuti y see the material present yesterday evening, the will owing to ofrece mos for come across ‘mitar caminda’. this was miami mirando cu the was at alaska haciendo raportahe still on sarah palin cu was candidato vice presidencial for her faction rebublicano at merca. mos in the caso here owing to deny the part here y owing to show van susteren cu the do not dispuesto for come miami but for van susteren come aruba y if the wanted come till even in end of week, mos will is dispuesto for using oranan of end of week for discuti y analisa the informacion cu van susteren will had of the declaration of policy of yesterday evening. come across

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #363 on: November 27, 2008, 11:48:03 PM »

Bottom line...
ball in Mos/Aruba/holland court...
the world is watching....

i hate them all!!!
I stand with the girl.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: November 27, 2008, 11:52:43 PM »

Bottom line...
ball in Mos/Aruba/holland court...
the world is watching....

i hate them all!!!
I stand with the girl.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: November 28, 2008, 12:21:49 AM »

11/27/2008 Solo di Pueblo

http://solodipueblo.com/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_view&gid=985&Itemid=2

minister of husticia, sr. rudy croes: is ask ministerio publico atencion for calling joran van der sloot for give cuenta of traficacion of person muher

sta. cruz – in one interview minister of husticia, sr. rudy croes owing to informa cu at level internacional have publicacionnan where joran van der sloot, keto bay is mancha aruba his name at one form increibel come across. can see publicacion of joran at one as negative on front page of telegraaf, one of the corantnan more big at the netherlands. in several ocasion el’a haci his self culpabel. in one grabacion is show con the is busca hendenan muher for work because; prostituta at the netherlands y the is regulation all cos. according sr. croes is become time for send busca the person here for ‘traficacion of hende’. sr. croes is ask minsterio publico one atencion special on the caso here, because have to percura for her person here cuminza talk berdad y also esnan cu owing to yude, for achieve solucion for her caso here. or is close the caso here for fix aruba his name for now y always. according sr. croes, not can is so here cu the boy here is follow comete his fechorianan y follow mancha aruba his name at level internacional. this is imperdonabel for we!

Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #366 on: November 28, 2008, 01:20:08 AM »

to get these f***faces to respond to this means, Greta did the right thing.

Even at dinner today the words Aruba, Trafficking of blonde Americans is in some people's minds.

Good. Thankfully not as many are remembering Steve Cohen say Aruba is more confused than corrupt.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2008, 01:26:36 AM by klaasend » Logged
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: November 28, 2008, 05:55:51 AM »

I think Joran is "confessing" to human trafficking because it carries a less punishment than "murder".

I agree.

What if Joran found out about the DeVries tape which was taped in January.  Thailand changed the laws recently for Human Trafficking.  In June he does the Greta interview and he hands her supposedly three phone calls he made to Paulus about what he did.  Will Aruba try and extradite him for the trafficking of Natalee.  We know they won't prosecute him.  Was this a way to get him out of the charges in Thailand.

What ever this is whether related or not this backfired big time and makes Aruba look bad.  No matter who or where the strings are being pulled it goes back to Aruba.

Now ask me what I just said 
I understood you! 
I'm confused though -- I thought the Devries taping in JANUARY was the "Patrick" ones. The Thailand "sting" was this past summer.

I'm trying to find the date wreck.  Hopefully someone will know the answer.

Even if I have the date wrong as long as the date was before Greta's interview with him.
See, I don't think it was -- I think they were CLOSE in time with each other, though. Close enough for "trafficking" to be "on his mind" for both! No coincidence!

Sorry for the confusion Wreck.
That's okay -- but, I think that the "trafficking" stories are interconnected! IF Joran was actually getting into "trafficking" -- it was on his mind during the Greta interview in June.

Didn't they say in the Joran 2 presentation that he mentioned something about it in the conversations with Patrick in the Land Rover?

Good Morning...Thanks TM and Buckeye...Interesting timeline emerging...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3747.msg531218#msg531218

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #772 10/26/08 thru
« Reply #804 on: November 09, 2008, 03:22:59 PM » Buckeye   
Pronkjewail  PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:20 pm         

Joran already talked about woman trafficking while in the car with Patrick. He knew someone (a woman) in Aruba who would be great for that.....
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: November 28, 2008, 06:16:01 AM »

Thanks Buckeye...wealth of information in your posts. You posted to kbm that De Vries was in Aruba November 2006! I swear a post of kbm's I saw last week read just like a bit from Joran's book...need to find it!

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #772 10/26/08 thru
« Reply #801 on: November 09, 2008, 03:21:15 PM » Buckeye

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pronkjewail  PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:19 pm         

Introduction of arjan Wezel. Came in contact with Joran a few months before the last PRDV-show. Didnt believe at first he was dealing with Joran.

Arjan is in his twenties. Works in security, in amsterdam. Joran was impressed that Arjan pretended to have a big social network. Joran offered him to start up a "company" that would bring Thai woman to Holland so they could work in the sexindustrie. Arjan thought Joran was crazy. A week later Joran began talking about it again. Arjan said that he talked to his "contacts" . Arjan decided to contact his dad (with contacts with police) who said that police couldnt do anything since there wasnt a criminal act already. He then decides to contact PRDV.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3747.msg531212#msg531212

Quote Buckeye
Remember March 2008?  Did Greta say she started her latest investigation in Spring? 

Local attorney George Bochetto sent a letter to Fox News Channel's Greta Van Susteren and other cable-news programs on behalf of the Aruba Hotel and Tourist Association, threatening to bring legal action against them because of what the letter called "recent attacks and slanderous statements being made about the tourism industry in Aruba and the Natalee Holloway investigation."

Van Susteren mocked the letter on her program Friday night, begging Bochetto to sue her. "Bring it on," she said, adding: "I will waive all requirements, because I want to get all of these people under oath and depositions."

Other panelists on the show, including attorneys Bernie Grimm and Ted Williams, also ridiculed Bochetto's letter.

Local guy John Pauly, a former TV producer/reporter, is the media adviser to the Aruba chief prosecutor's office. He says Van Susteren "completely distorted the letter to make herself look macho," and once again distorted the story, which is "the very thing the letter was trying to remedy."

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/phillygossip/Greta_Van_Susteren_mocks_Aruba_legal_threat_from_Bochetto.html

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #369 on: November 28, 2008, 07:11:53 AM »

I know I say it every time a photo of Rudy is posted, but damnnnnn, that man is frightening. No mask needed for that one. His is 'built in'. ACCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKk!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: November 28, 2008, 08:25:15 AM »

Blonde,  didn't OE describe how that happen in the post your brought over this week from BFN? 

Here

Email from Oceanexploration:

(snipped)

Let's elaborate on this:

-If any company wanted a pipeline built, they would first get approval to construct such a project, which is public information. None exists to my knowledge. Pipeline construction goes on every day around the world and it is not some covert operation. It's like building a bridge.

-If an Aruban or Venezuelan company got approval to build such mystical pipeline, then the owner of said proposed pipeline would have sent out a request for proposals (RFP) for multiple companies to bid on the construction. None exist to my knowledge.

-Let's say said pipeline contract got awarded to a survey company such as J. Silvetti's Marine Surveys. Silvetti's company would proceed with a pipeline route survey, not a grid search! Pipeline route surveys are designed to provide information to pipeline engineers on how to lay the pipe. This requires survey data to be aligned along a proposed route corridor from the start of the pipeline to the end. Also, this requires information about sediment types and shallow subbottom profiling. No sediment sampling or subbottom profiling equipment was on board the Persistence during the Holloway search.

-Pipelines go from point A to point B. As Kermit claims, said mystical pipeline is(?)/will(?) run from Aruba to Venezuela. If true, then the pipeline route survey would also go from Aruba to Venezuela. More specifically, it would go from where the pipeline came to shore on land, which in this case would be near the refinery. The Persistence never went near Venezuelan waters or near the refinery.

(snipped)

Thanks Blonde. I've been trying to get to the bottom of that as well, AZSunny. Many different posts -- nothing very specific.

'Interesting' post from our friend Caesu from June 2008.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2890.780

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #756 6/5 -
« Reply #793 on: June 08, 2008, 01:27:49 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gas from Colombia for the production of electricity and water 

ORANJESTAD – As respond on the increasing oil prices and its negative consequences for our island, the government has decided to import gas from Colombia.  The electricity supply can be altered to use natural gas instead of fuel oil for an estimate of 20 millions.  The production of electricity and water becomes 40 percent cheaper because of this, said Premier Nelson Oduber yesterday.  “Besides, it’s going to be cleaner.”

The premier of Aruba made these comments during a press conference yesterday.  He is just back from a working visit in Colombia.  He took part as listener in the General Meeting of the Organization of American States (OAS) in Colombia.  He met with the Colombian president Alvaro Uribe last Sunday discussed among others the energy policy.  Uribe suggested supplying Aruba with natural gas, just like Colombia does with Puerto Rico, Venezuela, and Panama.  They agreed that the ambassador for the Kingdom will start negotiating today with the Colombian minister of Mining and energy.  A delegation of representatives of WEB and Elmar intends to go to Colombia and work out the further details afterwards.  This is an historic moment, said Oduber.

The premier says that altering the WEB to use natural gas instead of fuel oil must be possible in one year.  WEB will take care of the costs, about 20 millions.  The natural gas will have to be transported by ship in the beginning, but the construction of a pipeline must be considered on the medium- and long run.  This pipeline will have to run via Venezuela to our island.  Oduber thinks that this may take about 3 years.  Apart from using the gas for the production of electricity and water, it can also be used for cars and in the houses.  Oduber does not abandon the thoughts of other alternatives like wind- and sun energy, but these can only supply the island with a limited amount of electricity and water.  Other energy sources like pet-coke and pitch are too expensive, says the premier.  Also the deepwater cooling is no option.  “We do not have deepwater here.”

Aqualectra-director Anton Casperson cannot judge the Aruban situation, but he considers 40 percent cheaper production costs for Curacao not reasonable.  “Gas is indeed a serious option for us; especially from environmental considerations in combination with wind.” 

Aqualectra is not in negotiations with the gas suppliers as yet.  “The investments are high, and you must earn these back.”  Aqualectra is in the process of adjusting the long-term plans as committed in the Plan 2020.

http://www.amigoe.com/english

Aruba, being what it is, would not put out a request for bids, but would
arrange some sort of covert business with a company that they could
get something from....
The grid search that they did would certainly be helpful in showing
depths and obstructions and the clearest path for such a project.
What kind of business is Silvetti planning to open in Aruba?  If he isn't
planning on opening a business, why has he been showing up there
so frequently?
Klye 's response creates more questions than it answers and seems
to be an effort to confuse. IMO
Magnolia we think alike a lot.
These are my scren shots of the The grid search how many more were they theat we will never see.
I'm sorry to say I do NOT trust Kyle. Plus thenTim Miller  left the boat, what was the real reason.

« Last Edit: November 28, 2008, 08:53:03 AM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: November 28, 2008, 08:29:13 AM »

Whoa Blonde, you are hot!!!!!   (Sorry for the o/t)

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: November 28, 2008, 08:54:36 AM »

URGENT 

i have a problem with that Cage
this is what the man at the F-huts  said :

The Cage

The fisherman also noticed that a large fishing cage stored behind the first of the three Fisherman's Huts at the southern-most corner was missing. The cage had been there approximately a month since about Good Friday, March 25, 2005. The cage belonged to another fisherman who kept his boat next to these four huts. The boat was still there. But the cage was missing.

The fisherman described the cage as made of 3/8-inch iron (such as that used in concrete reinforcing—"rebar") with a frame size approximately 5 ½ feet by 4 feet by 17 inches. He described it as a large fishing cage with its frame wrapped in chicken wire with its familiar hexagonal openings but with an opening in one panel which allowed them to trap fish. He believed that, given its size and weight, it would take two men to manage the cage. Once aboard, it would lay low on the floor of the nearby fishing boat.

chicken wire with its familiar hexagonal openings > and when we look at the pics  i don't see hexagonal openings! so is this another cage ?
we have a discussion (on Fok)about that at the moment with Duikkie 

I have this picture also

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: November 28, 2008, 09:31:48 AM »

Original not available.

Charges pending for Aruba suspects - (did suspects destroy evidence while they were free?)
WASHINGTON TIMES INSIDER.COM ^ | JULY 2, 2005 | Peter Prengaman

Posted on Saturday, July 02, 2005 9:06:21 PM by CHARLITE

ORANJESTAD, Aruba -- Aruba's chief government spokesman said late yesterday that three young men detained in the disappearance of an Alabama teenager could be formally charged as soon as Monday.

Spokesman Reuben Trapenberg did not clarify what charges would be filed against the three.

Earlier, Aruba's attorney general, Karin Janssen, said the young men had been charged with murder since their arrest three weeks ago.

"The three have been charged with the murder of Natalee Holloway from the beginning" of their arrest 10 days after the young woman went missing May 30, she said in a recorded interview. "At the time, we didn't want to upset the family talking about murder while they searched."

The attorney general and other Aruba officials have said for weeks that no one has been charged in the 18-year-old's disappearance. Miss Janssen said authorities also withheld information about the charges in order not to compromise their investigation. Authorities have said they have no physical evidence suggesting Miss Holloway is dead.

Mr. Trapenberg called the Associated Press after the English-language interview with Miss Janssen. "This is a question of semantics, a problem since Day One," Mr. Trapenberg said. "The charging is a formal process that happens later on. It could happen as soon as Monday."

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1435525/posts

I'm with Frank.  Why the murder charges for everyone?  I agree, if they don't want to explain the reason for the murder charges, let them explain their lack of interest in the trafficking declaration.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: November 28, 2008, 09:38:51 AM »

to get these f***faces to respond to this means, Greta did the right thing.

Even at dinner today the words Aruba, Trafficking of blonde Americans is in some people's minds.

Good. Thankfully not as many are remembering Steve Cohen say Aruba is more confused than corrupt.

Frank, I agree with everything you've had to say about the Greta interview. Regardless of whether Joran was telling the truth, which we all know he probably wasn't, it has offered new possibilities. Any prosecutor worth his salt would jump on the opportunity to investigate this as well as the Patrick confession, in fact as Greta pointed out that is their duty. Hans Mos showed his true colors when he dashed away chances to invesitigate the Devries tapes as well as other witnesses who have come forward. It is clear he wants to close the case.

Another added benefit is, as you mention, people will remember the words "Joran van der Sloot", "human trafficking", and "Aruba." This will be especially true of the general populace who may not have watched the Greta interview and picked it up in a more causal manner. This IMO puts added pressure on Aruba to end the nightmare and deliver justice to Natalee and her family. They are only prolonging their inevitable death by not doing so and they can be rest assured Joran will strike again, delivering even more harmful repercussions to their island.

I also agree that Dana soft-balled Cohen. While I have a very high degree of respect for Dana, he dropped the ball on this one by focusing more on trashing Greta and far too less on the investigation itself. Rarely do we get to see an interview with Cohen and to waste the oipportunity is regretful. JMHO.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #375 on: November 28, 2008, 09:44:40 AM »

URGENT 

i have a problem with that Cage
this is what the man at the F-huts  said :

The Cage

The fisherman also noticed that a large fishing cage stored behind the first of the three Fisherman's Huts at the southern-most corner was missing. The cage had been there approximately a month since about Good Friday, March 25, 2005. The cage belonged to another fisherman who kept his boat next to these four huts. The boat was still there. But the cage was missing.

The fisherman described the cage as made of 3/8-inch iron (such as that used in concrete reinforcing—"rebar") with a frame size approximately 5 ½ feet by 4 feet by 17 inches. He described it as a large fishing cage with its frame wrapped in chicken wire with its familiar hexagonal openings but with an opening in one panel which allowed them to trap fish. He believed that, given its size and weight, it would take two men to manage the cage. Once aboard, it would lay low on the floor of the nearby fishing boat.

chicken wire with its familiar hexagonal openings > and when we look at the pics  i don't see hexagonal openings! so is this another cage ?
we have a discussion (on Fok)about that at the moment with Duikkie 

I have this picture also

thanks blonde > but is that also a fm Huts cage ? a smaller one  ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: November 28, 2008, 09:48:01 AM »

Original not available.

Charges pending for Aruba suspects - (did suspects destroy evidence while they were free?)
WASHINGTON TIMES INSIDER.COM ^ | JULY 2, 2005 | Peter Prengaman

Posted on Saturday, July 02, 2005 9:06:21 PM by CHARLITE

ORANJESTAD, Aruba -- Aruba's chief government spokesman said late yesterday that three young men detained in the disappearance of an Alabama teenager could be formally charged as soon as Monday.

Spokesman Reuben Trapenberg did not clarify what charges would be filed against the three.

Earlier, Aruba's attorney general, Karin Janssen, said the young men had been charged with murder since their arrest three weeks ago.

"The three have been charged with the murder of Natalee Holloway from the beginning" of their arrest 10 days after the young woman went missing May 30, she said in a recorded interview. "At the time, we didn't want to upset the family talking about murder while they searched."

The attorney general and other Aruba officials have said for weeks that no one has been charged in the 18-year-old's disappearance. Miss Janssen said authorities also withheld information about the charges in order not to compromise their investigation. Authorities have said they have no physical evidence suggesting Miss Holloway is dead.

Mr. Trapenberg called the Associated Press after the English-language interview with Miss Janssen. "This is a question of semantics, a problem since Day One," Mr. Trapenberg said. "The charging is a formal process that happens later on. It could happen as soon as Monday."

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1435525/posts

I'm with Frank.  Why the murder charges for everyone?  I agree, if they don't want to explain the reason for the murder charges, let them explain their lack of interest in the trafficking declaration.

And why the premeditated charges against Paulus.  They could have dragged Paulus in for any other charge related to this case but they charged him with "Premeditation".  It was so disturbing to me when I heard that.  That's when I was convinced she died in his home and he let her die.  I believe Natalee could have been saved that night if she was injured but Paulus thought it best to let her die. 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: November 28, 2008, 09:51:49 AM »

Also remember the mumbo-jumbo of arresting on suspicion of rather than actually "charging" which is evidently more serious and means they are going to take someone to trial.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: November 28, 2008, 09:55:02 AM »

and....Guido..."heavy battery"....

Premeditation and heavy battery would not just get named without a reason, IMO.

What was known to add those charges? 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: November 28, 2008, 10:04:14 AM »

and....Guido..."heavy battery"....

Premeditation and heavy battery would not just get named without a reason, IMO.

What was known to add those charges? 

Yes, that's the one that sent us all reeling!  Why heavy battery and why this charge only for Guido if it was purely random and not based on actual information?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.