April 25, 2024, 09:33:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #780 11/26/08 - 12/3/08  (Read 277771 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #460 on: November 29, 2008, 01:44:14 AM »

Did any television/newspaper cover the Persistence when it arrived back at New Iberia?  I looked at the local paper that had a prior article but nothing. 

You'd think some paper,and or TV station would do some type of story!Who was the person on the persistence who was in charge of all media requests regarding there search for Natalee??Who denied or accepted request??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #461 on: November 29, 2008, 01:45:19 AM »

I'd actually pulled up the "comments" because I remember someone from the states posting about what the weather conditions were supposed to be at different times and I couldn't remember where I read them.  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: November 29, 2008, 01:47:12 AM »

Did any television/newspaper cover the Persistence when it arrived back at New Iberia?  I looked at the local paper that had a prior article but nothing. 

You'd think some paper,and or TV station would do some type of story!Who was the person on the persistence who was in charge of all media requests regarding there search for Natalee??Who denied or accepted request??

Not sure who was in charge, but I'm pretty sure that some key people were not on the boat for the trip home.  Maybe that had something to do with it, maybe not. 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #463 on: November 29, 2008, 01:55:11 AM »

Not sure who was in charge, but I'm pretty sure that some key people were not on the boat for the trip home.  Maybe that had something to do with it, maybe not. 

Be interesting to speak to Silvetti or Schaeffer as to where all the logs for the persistence are located...What there currently doing?????

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: November 29, 2008, 02:10:35 AM »

Be interesting to speak to Silvetti or Schaeffer as to where all the logs for the persistence are located...What there currently doing?????

I hope that everything about this is being looked into by the FBI.  If they've seen everything we have surely they have some questions too!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: November 29, 2008, 02:16:06 AM »

I hope that everything about this is being looked into by the FBI.  If they've seen everything we have surely they have some questions too!

Time will tell if those on the persistence chose to do the right thing."IF" they've given everything they have,as well as know to the proper authorities.God Bless their soul!From what Kermit has told us.That couldn't be further from the Truth.Again.Time will tell.Haven't heard from Kermit it awhile.Hope the Frog had a wonderful time in the Macy's Day parade..LOL

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: November 29, 2008, 02:38:09 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: November 29, 2008, 02:45:07 AM »

Goodnight Snoopy, and 4 guests!

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: November 29, 2008, 03:05:20 AM »

Goodnight Snoopy, and 4 guests!

Goodnight texasmom.  Sleep tight.
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #469 on: November 29, 2008, 04:29:26 AM »

Thanks everybody - I guess Beth found something out the day of the pic of her collapsing in the arms of the two ALE guys (I think that's who they were) - she had a blue top/white pants I think in that pic. I don't have that pic, but I think everybody has seen it - who can't forget the anguish on her face in that pic.

Was that before or after the day she was forced to go on national televion to apologize to those involved for unsubstantiated accusations in their collective directions?

If I remember correctly, this was the morning of June 11, 2005.  My son got married that day and I remember crying when I heard the news and thinking so much about Natalee and her parents.  It was a very bittersweet morning for me as I should have been very happy but I could not stop thinking of Natalee and the gutt wrenching painful look on Beth.  I'll never forget that day. :*(

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: November 29, 2008, 08:54:20 AM »

I came across a post from Red in my reading last night.  I thought about it again when I woke up this morning.  Thought I'd share it with everyone.  I read the whole thread from when the Persistence left Aruba and found it there.  Anyone who still has questions about the cage or anything else regarding Persistence should take the time to read it; and read all of it.  Lots of interesting things there.

This is the page where the post from Red is:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2664.540

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #738 3/1 -
« Reply #542 on: March 02, 2008, 07:33:08 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted on BFN earlier today:
THE RV PERSISTENCE THIS MORNING AT 8:20 ARUBA TIME HEADING FOR HOME.  THESE ARE THE ONLY PHOTOS OF THEM LEAVING.  I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF THEY STAY IN THE BFN WEBSITE AS JOHNNY ASKED ME TO POST THEM FOR YOU! HE FEELS HE HAS A CONNECTION HERE.   

THE FEELING FROM THESE PHOTOS ARE A LITTLE WEATHER BEATEN AND SAD... AT LEAST FOR ME....

Your welcome. Oh, I guess a thank you would have had to have first been stated. We have followed this case before any one ever thought of it on-line. Since the outset to the present, I have never seen anything like this.

The insanity of making a statement like this pic has to stay here and only here shows me a couple of things. One I will not discuss at this time. The other is that people should stay off the internet if they have no concept what it is or how it works.

Let's get some thing straight here folks as to what the internet and specifically Scared Monkeys is about. The truth and justice. Not just for Natalee but for all stories we follow. We are not a propaganda site ... we are a search, question, answer, investigate and opinion site. We have always been and always will. This site was founded on questioning and investigative reporting long before we covered Natalee missing.

We have not or ever been a web site that had its content dictated by the family of Natalee Holloway, nor any other family of a missing child or any story ever posted. I know this comes as a shock to the Dark Side, but we do what we do because we care ... not because someone tells us to care or what to say or think.

Freedom of speech has always been allowed unless it is hate. We do not allow Monkeys screaming bomb in our movie theater.

At Scared Monkeys ... WE QUESTION. No one is above questioning. That is what has driven all of you to get answers and justice ... because you all question what has been utter BS out of Aruba.

As a person who has gone to Aruba and searched for Natalee, no one respects or has respected the job that The crew of the Persistence. Its a completely different type of search, but in other ways its not. The ocean and a landfill are just as undaunting a task.

However, that does not mean that one does not get to ask questions, especially when people put stuff on line. No one is just supposed to follow blindly when some one sees something that looks strange. Personally, I would never allow it. That makes no sense.

Let me just say one last thing for now, to ask for donations and accept them from all people and only thank some is wrong. It provided a small window to all as to what some of the PR has been like and trying to deal with it. The PR in this search has been head scratching.

Persistence, you did a fantastic job ... however, no one is above questioning, not even us. We are questioned all the time ... some fair and some not at all. That is life on the internet.

Remember one thing always Monkeys ... We always question and use rational and deductive reasoning in the process. That is the bedrock of credibility. That is why SM has been the first and most read site for Natalee Holloway. SM had street cred prior to NH on the web, this case only enhanced it because people knew they would get the truth, even if at times it hurt.

Life on the internet covering cases and searching for clues is not easy. Try devoting all this time to a cause and be called every name in the book. It is not for the thin skinned. No one at SM wants a medal or a monument erected ... a simple thank you would be nice.

Knowing a case inside and out does not make one arrogant, it makes one an expert on the topic. Respect is not a one way street.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #471 on: November 29, 2008, 08:54:56 AM »

VAN SUSTEREN: And I will. I mean, you told me, one of the things you told me - this is - and what I want to do is use this with leverage is that (NAME DELETED) was paid off, and another police officer was paid off by your father.

VAN SUSTEREN: There was another police officer with him who was also paid? Who was that?

VAN DER SLOOT: Two police officers. There was (NAME DELETED) and--I can't think of him right now.

VAN SUSTEREN: When were they paid off, and for what?

VAN DER SLOOT: They were paid off in the summer for not saying anything, because they found out - yes, they found out the story.

VAN SUSTEREN: When you say, "the story," what was the story they found out?

VAN DER SLOOT: They -- I think they got onto - they found out that she was taken to Venezuela.

VAN SUSTEREN: Who paid them?

VAN DER SLOOT: My father.

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you know how much he paid them?

VAN DER SLOOT: Not exactly, no.

VAN SUSTEREN: What do you understand was the range that he paid them?

VAN DER SLOOT: $50,000.

VAN SUSTEREN: Each, or to split?

VAN DER SLOOT: I don't know.

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you know how the money was transferred? Was it done through the banking system, was it done through cash?

VAN DER SLOOT: I just heard that it happened, that's all. I think it was done through banking.

VAN SUSTEREN: How did you hear about this?

VAN DER SLOOT: From my dad.

VAN SUSTEREN: When did he tell you?

VAN DER SLOOT: In one of the conversations I had with him.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did (NAME DELETED) shake him down? How did this happen?

VAN DER SLOOT: I think they tried to shake him down a little.

VAN SUSTEREN: Tell me what you know about it.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,457144,00.html

also at  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4063.0

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: November 29, 2008, 10:08:53 AM »

Good Morning!

Does anyone recall what Julia said about the pond being drained? TIA
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: November 29, 2008, 10:23:18 AM »

Good Morning!

Something like:
"We have NO ponds on our island -- you don't understand our geography."

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: November 29, 2008, 10:43:38 AM »

Good Morning!

Something like:

Thanks wreck...I thought I recalled her questioning the pond actually being drained?

Way off??
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #475 on: November 29, 2008, 10:47:56 AM »

Good Morning!

Something like:

Thanks wreck...I thought I recalled her questioning the pond actually being drained?

Way off??
I forgot to put the "  " up there! (I was kidding!)
If I recall, she said there was NO activity at the pond at all!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #476 on: November 29, 2008, 10:48:40 AM »

Mum, what do you think about the cage???  I want to know how they made the zip lock bags dry inside!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #477 on: November 29, 2008, 11:12:19 AM »

Good Morning!

Something like:

Way off??
I forgot to put the "  " up there! (I was kidding!)
If I recall, she said there was NO activity at the pond at all!

Right...Thanks wreck...Just wondering how Kyle had the co-ordinates for the Marriott/Salina area pond handy and posted them to Rob...then he backtracked when questioned!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #478 on: November 29, 2008, 11:14:58 AM »

Mum, what do you think about the cage???  I want to know how they made the zip lock bags dry inside!!!

Morning alway1...Been reading Kyle's posts all morning. Now I have more questions...LOL

Maybe he needs to come back and help us out here!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: November 29, 2008, 12:30:23 PM »

What makes you think they are DRY inside?? The bags are upright (as expected to be when in water).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.