April 18, 2024, 08:01:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #780 11/26/08 - 12/3/08  (Read 277527 times)
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #500 on: November 29, 2008, 04:35:59 PM »

klaas what is this > amigoe.com >  Toeristen overvallen 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: November 29, 2008, 04:40:39 PM »

It only says that the Mansurs control and are the dirty hand in EVERYTHING.
I would suppose it means Paulus and Posner work for them.. mo.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #502 on: November 29, 2008, 04:54:57 PM »

klaas what is this > amigoe.com >  Toeristen overvallen 

Aruba
Tourists robbed
29 Nov, 2008, 14:04 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Two Dutch tourists of 35 and 36 years old, his last Thursday night in their holiday home in Primavera robbed. The two quiet Saturday on their patio when an unknown man seen walking along the pool. When she claims the man and asked him what he did, he came on their off, pulled a gun, directed at the two startled and called "Money, money!" Then the man walked inside their house. The wife of the two began to scream when local residents came out to see what was going on. The unknown came when outwards apart with a bag and then fled the area off. The man has over 500 florin, bank cards and a mobile phone made loot. The investigation is examining the case.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: November 29, 2008, 05:00:55 PM »

Mum, what do you think about the cage???  I want to know how they made the zip lock bags dry inside!!!
I have thought about this all day.
Tonight when you take your bath, bring in a zip lock bag, put something in the water then put it in the zip lock bag.
Aways1 it the only way to find out, I'll do it also.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: November 29, 2008, 05:11:48 PM »

I am not an expert, but looking at the center top of each picture we've seen there is a number 93.6 f, for example, which is probably the depth the ROV took the image....I just checked Blonde's thread 'The Search for Natalee' and especially on page 2, can see dive photos with the same depth stamp.  If so, the cage was not bone dry, and the zip lock bags were in the cage at that depth, imo.

Bag at 300%

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #505 on: November 29, 2008, 05:16:45 PM »

I am not an expert, but looking at the center top of each picture we've seen there is a number 93.6 f, for example, which is probably the depth the ROV took the image....I just checked Blonde's thread 'The Search for Natalee' and especially on page 2, can see dive photos with the same depth stamp.  If so, the cage was not bone dry, and the zip lock bags were in the cage at that depth, imo.

Bag at 300%

I agree with Anna.  The blue fabric looks like a military cap of some kind. JMO
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #506 on: November 29, 2008, 05:25:05 PM »

Mum, what do you think about the cage???  I want to know how they made the zip lock bags dry inside!!!
Tonight when you take your bath, bring in a zip lock bag, put something in the water then put it in the zip lock bag.

That is so funny, because I had to planned to do that.  Do you think sea water would make a difference, though???  I am fresh out!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #507 on: November 29, 2008, 05:26:58 PM »

That is so funny, because I had to planned to do that.  Do you think sea water would make a difference, though???  I am fresh out!!!

Just put some salt in the tub...sea salt or other..

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: November 29, 2008, 05:29:13 PM »

Bag at 300%

Or...it really is blue denim wrapped around a hip bone.  Idk...

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: November 29, 2008, 05:32:37 PM »

I can come by to verify the results if you would like! 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #510 on: November 29, 2008, 05:36:49 PM »

I can come by to verify the results if you would like! 
Uhh,,   Blonde, your phone is ringing.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: November 29, 2008, 05:39:33 PM »

Natalee would probably be at the Iron Bowl.  It would be her senior year.  She would be making plans for the future, medical school or not. 

Where No 1 Ranked and Undefeated, the ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE just happen to be pounding the stuffing out of the lowly Auburn Tigers at half time with a score of 10 to 0 (that's zilch, Nada, no score, hahahahahhaha)!

And this is the one day of the year in which Tylergal and I just don't see things eye to eye, lol.

Roll tide!

But because I love Tyler so much and think she is just the best, here is a rose for her collection.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #512 on: November 29, 2008, 05:57:40 PM »

Bag at 300%

It looks like a police cap with a star in the center of a white insignia. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: November 29, 2008, 05:59:24 PM »

I think it looks like a white cross in the middle.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: November 29, 2008, 06:09:58 PM »

Always,
One of the funniest things that I have ever read....
during the intense drama with Kermit and Kyle the other
day, it was suddenly quiet for a moment and you said:
Kermit, did you get my e-mail?  Made me LOL.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: November 29, 2008, 06:10:54 PM »

Bag at 300%

http://www.ipa-aruba.org/
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: November 29, 2008, 06:25:41 PM »

Always,
One of the funniest things that I have ever read....
during the intense drama with Kermit and Kyle the other
day, it was suddenly quiet for a moment and you said:
Kermit, did you get my e-mail?  Made me LOL.
Funny for you......I could have died!!!!  I wasn't reading at the time, then walked....oh well, you all know me by now...

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: November 29, 2008, 06:34:23 PM »

I think it looks like a white cross in the middle.

Does to me as well.  Anyone know this insignia?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: November 29, 2008, 06:35:09 PM »

Bag at 300%

http://www.ipa-aruba.org/

It really does look like that!!!  BBL  -  Are you ready for some FOOTBALL???

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: November 29, 2008, 06:46:32 PM »

We must have many photos of Aruban police with caps on and can look for one that appears to be a cross as that is what it looks like.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.