April 24, 2024, 11:56:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #780 11/26/08 - 12/3/08  (Read 277706 times)
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: November 29, 2008, 09:07:13 PM »

O/T
 Klaas do you think HOTSHOT would  mind if I used her link on my Signature line???

Arubay Videos
 http://arubassilence.bravehost.com/chicago.html

Of course I wouldn't mind silly

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: November 29, 2008, 09:16:04 PM »

Klaas if you really are here I left a help message for you in musings.

I am still praying for Justice for Natalee.

Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: November 29, 2008, 09:37:30 PM »

Klaas if you really are here I left a help message for you in musings.

I am still praying for Justice for Natalee.

Sam

Hi Sam, I told Klaas about your message.
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #543 on: November 29, 2008, 10:40:07 PM »

Monday, January 16, 2006
Aruba: A Woman for the Ages
Don't you just wish you could write the ending to this story?

Replace the current writer, Paulus van der sloot,with a human being.

A lone figure rises from a place where concern for life and human decency have deteriorated. A person who stares down corruption and greed.

Someone who goes right to the source and put's a bullet between his eyes.

The guilty community looks the other way (again) and doesn't have the energy to protest anymore because they've spent it avoiding their own shame. Spent it on attacking the wrong target. They wish "they" could have done it themselves but they knew it needed to be done.

Movies have always made these heroes men. Big, mysterious, violent and with a rigid moral code. Clint Eastwood, John Wayne, Charles Bronson etc. But they are just actors, iconic but not real.

But we have a real hero in this case.

How ironic, how beautiful and powerful it's a woman.

Beth Holloway Twitty is not the archetype and that upsets people. They can't get past the facade and see the fire inside. The dormant qualities explode and in full bloom.

She is real and an icon. If you need People magazine to tell you who the beautiful people are you're missing this moment. An epic moment.

There is no more beautiful woman in the world that Beth Twitty. Displaying the range of qualities that scares insecure teenagers and pompous Dutch beauraucrats. It's animalistic without the brutality.

The usual artillary was brought out to try to diminish her. The slander, the cowardly smear of Natalee's reputation by those who didn't know her. It exists because it works most of the time. Cowardly men hate to be challenged. But their anger reveals their fear and fuels the misogyny.

The power of Beth Twitty and her stunning courage is destroying little men like Paulus van der sloot, Dennis Jacobs and anyone else Aruba wants to front.

We don't need the Dutch Legal System to define anything.

Her motherly rage and fury in the face of a mountain of corruption is an epic moment if you care to see it.

She's like anyone else? Maybe. But there are those moments when one person's call to arms is everyone's wake up call.

The van der sloot's weren't paying attention, and their failure cost Natalee her life and gave rise to a woman the likes of which Paulus van der sloot has never seen. The kind a woman that Carin Janssen cannot even look in the eye.

And the kind of woman Joran van der sloot didn't know existed.

The few adults in Aruba think they can wash their hands of accountability. That's Natalee's story. But the story of Beth Twitty is the one the adults don't want to face.

I tell everyone I meet the importance of this story. You can tell it from many angles, the juvenile Arubans, the corrupt government, the slime that is the van der sloots, the father/son dysfunction, but there is one story that leaves it's mark.

It's the story of Beth Holloway Twitty. If you can't get behind her, what can you endorse in this life?

A beautiful woman, still fighting for her daughter. Unafraid of the bloated van der sloots and the van der strattens and Dennis Jacobs. The greedy americans in Aruba and the punks like Arlene Shippers, Jeff Lesker and Julia Renfro. All just whining cowards in the face of real courage.

She's iconic and real.

"I wanted to make sure that she would be as proud of me as I am of her in accomplishing our one goal and that is to find Natalee."

An epic woman, an epic moment if you have the courage to see it.

posted by Deetch at 5:29 PM
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: November 29, 2008, 10:42:26 PM »

I am not an expert, but looking at the center top of each picture we've seen there is a number 93.6 f, for example, which is probably the depth the ROV took the image....I just checked Blonde's thread 'The Search for Natalee' and especially on page 2, can see dive photos with the same depth stamp.  If so, the cage was not bone dry, and the zip lock bags were in the cage at that depth, imo.

Bag at 300%

To me it also looks like a cap police or military. I see also a star but could be a badge. The trouble with analyzing these they remind me of someones post on the plastic bags where you can see a face and a body. In these just below the cap I also see a face. A sweet face. Not a face that has been in the water for 3 years.
I see optical illusions everywhere though.

Hey San , Thanks for telling Klaas about my post. Looks like she fixed it for me.

Sam

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: November 29, 2008, 10:49:32 PM »

Hey Frank did you write that article on Beth?  It was beautiful.

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: November 29, 2008, 10:49:54 PM »

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 12:12 pm
Babalu finally opened a window with a view into the house of Babylon with his
12:30 AM posting
If the cowboys do not find the loot today, it will not be found.

Babalú Says: June 27th, 2005 at 12:30 am
Concerned: No, I guess he is head of some local official corps. He is the guy that knows everything and that has been in the house of Babylonians NOT seeking pleasure for himself, so Shango says. So maybe he went to search for Natalee and he is the chief of Polis.

PAPI,  PAPI!!!!

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: November 29, 2008, 11:11:47 PM »

Monday, January 16, 2006

A lone figure rises from a place where concern for life and human decency have deteriorated. A person who stares down corruption and greed.

The guilty community looks the other way (again) and doesn't have the energy to protest anymore because they've spent it avoiding their own shame. Spent it on attacking the wrong target. They wish "they" could have done it themselves but they knew it needed to be done.

Movies have always made these heroes men. Big, mysterious, violent and with a rigid moral code. Clint Eastwood, John Wayne, Charles Bronson etc. But they are just actors, iconic but not real.

Beth Holloway Twitty is not the archetype and that upsets people. They can't get past the facade and see the fire inside. The dormant qualities explode and in full bloom.

She is real and an icon. If you need People magazine to tell you who the beautiful people are you're missing this moment. An epic moment.

There is no more beautiful woman in the world that Beth Twitty. Displaying the range of qualities that scares insecure teenagers and pompous Dutch beauraucrats. It's animalistic without the brutality.

The usual artillary was brought out to try to diminish her. The slander, the cowardly smear of Natalee's reputation by those who didn't know her. It exists because it works most of the time. Cowardly men hate to be challenged. But their anger reveals their fear and fuels the misogyny.

The power of Beth Twitty and her stunning courage is destroying little men like Paulus van der sloot, Dennis Jacobs and anyone else Aruba wants to front.

Her motherly rage and fury in the face of a mountain of corruption is an epic moment if you care to see it.

She's like anyone else? Maybe. But there are those moments when one person's call to arms is everyone's wake up call.

The van der sloot's weren't paying attention, and their failure cost Natalee her life and gave rise to a woman the likes of which Paulus van der sloot has never seen. The kind a woman that Carin Janssen cannot even look in the eye.

The few adults in Aruba think they can wash their hands of accountability. That's Natalee's story. But the story of Beth Twitty is the one the adults don't want to face.

I tell everyone I meet the importance of this story. You can tell it from many angles, the juvenile Arubans, the corrupt government, the slime that is the van der sloots, the father/son dysfunction, but there is one story that leaves it's mark.

It's the story of Beth Holloway Twitty. If you can't get behind her, what can you endorse in this life?

A beautiful woman, still fighting for her daughter. Unafraid of the bloated van der sloots and the van der strattens and Dennis Jacobs. The greedy americans in Aruba and the punks like Arlene Shippers, Jeff Lesker and Julia Renfro. All just whining cowards in the face of real courage.

She's iconic and real.

"I wanted to make sure that she would be as proud of me as I am of her in accomplishing our one goal and that is to find Natalee."

A lovely article, Frank.  You have a kind heart and a keen mind.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: November 29, 2008, 11:25:23 PM »

Monday, January 16, 2006

She's iconic and real.

Thank you Frank.

God Bless!

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOO KEEPERS!!!

Janet
8:25 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: November 29, 2008, 11:26:27 PM »

Blonde wrote
Clyde Burke, mild mannered police official by day.........Aruba Bear by night?

http://www.wayn.com/waynprofile.html?member_key=220754

http://en.netlog.com/arubabear

Hmmmmmmm

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #550 on: November 29, 2008, 11:56:54 PM »

Blonde wrote

Hmmmmmmm

Was Clyde Burke the man that was having dinner with Renho
in the pictures of her out on the town a couple of weeks ago?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #551 on: November 30, 2008, 12:19:28 AM »

Hello everyone!

Sandy Leiva,
Will you please review the articles I posted yesterday concerning Jan Van der Straten, and give us your thoughts on them?  I don't think they're many pages back.

Thanks in advance!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #552 on: November 30, 2008, 12:32:37 AM »

Hello everyone!

Sandy Leiva,
Will you please review the articles I posted yesterday concerning Jan Van der Straten, and give us your thoughts on them?  I don't think they're many pages back.

Thanks in advance!   

sick with the flu was lurking tonight will translate in am. cant keep my eyes open anymore tonight.  see ya on the morrow
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 08:23:03 AM by San » Logged
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: November 30, 2008, 12:40:40 AM »

Blonde wrote

Hmmmmmmm

Hmmm good question Magnolia!  I thought it was Jason Margarita at the time, but you could be right!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: November 30, 2008, 12:45:30 AM »

Hello everyone!

Sandy Leiva,

Thanks in advance!   

sick with the flu was lurking tonight will translate in am. cant keep my eyes open anymore tonight.  see ya on the morrow

I'm sorry you're sick Sandy!  Hope you feel better soon.  Don't worry about it, just whenever you're up to it.  I did my best but I'm sure we still missed a lot of what the articles were about.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: November 30, 2008, 12:52:07 AM »

This probably already posted a couple days ago:

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_49865.php

The recordings between Joran and his father which were publicized by Fox News, don't seem to be authentic

'Fox News possibly bribed him'
27 Nov, 2008, 15:40 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD/NEW YORK – “Joran is sick and if offered enough money, you can have an interview with him.” With these words Joe Tacopina, the American lawyer of Joran van der Sloot, suggested that Fox News possibly made him talk in Thailand with dollars. In a broadcast of the American news channel earlier this week, Joran told the famous journalist Greta van Susteren yet another version of the disappearance of Nathalee Holloway. Now the missing girl would have been sold to an Aruban facilitator.

Eventhough it showed in the interview that also Van Susteren didn’t believe the new statement, she still carefully holds on to it. Her doubts were taken away in the first place by telephone recordings which Joran made of his conversations between him and his father Paul van der Sloot. In the meantime she demands a voice sample of Paul’s voice, so that they can check the conversations for authenticity.

During the conversations, Joran mentions that he is ‘sick of the case’ and wants to ‘lay everything on the table’. His father advices against it and says that he has to ‘stick it out’. “You don’t have any other choice. (…) You also have to think of us.” “Yes, I do, but once they find the girl, they can also see that I didn’t hurt her”, answers Joran. Paul then tells his son: “What you did is very serious. Human trafficking is serious criminal offence. But there has to come a time when it will end. You can’t talk to anyone about it, do you understand that?”

Presidential elections
Lawyer Tacopina wonders why Greta Van Susteren hasn’t yet handed over the conversations to the authorities, ‘like the FBI’. “You already got hold of it in July and that while you said: suppose that she is still alive?” According to Van Susteren she waited so long because of the pressure surrounding the presidential elections in the US. “I worked on this in my own free time!” For Tacopina, who already did not want to appear in her program, her answer is unsatisfactory. “That is why you should have handed it over.” But after her insistence he will still help her get a voice sample of Paul van der Sloot.

Soft ‘g’
The Public Prosecution’s Office on Aruba wasn’t available for comment about the recorded conversations this morning. The Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf did, however, succeed in this. Chief Public Prosecutor Hans Mos is quoted in it: “He has a soft ‘g’, he says about Paul van der Sloot’s voice. It isn’t the same soft ‘g’ as on the recordings. Mos: “Nothing surprises me anymore.”

Fox News confronted Paul van der Sloot at his office on Aruba with the recordings. The lawyer, however, did not want to go in on the contents. Nathalee’s mother, Beth Holloway also doesn’t want to react to the contents of this version. “A lot of elements of this version coincide with the other, but I don’t really want to think about it anymore. I don’t think she’s alive”, she told Greta Van Susteren.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: November 30, 2008, 12:56:43 AM »

Monday, January 16, 2006

She's iconic and real.

Great article Frank!  Thanks for sharing it with us!  

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: November 30, 2008, 01:09:35 AM »

Blonde wrote

Hmmmmmmm

Hmmm good question Magnolia!  I thought it was Jason Margarita at the time, but you could be right!

IMO, you were right about Jason Margarita, TM

Pic from facebook. Same shirt?

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: November 30, 2008, 01:32:51 AM »

Hello everyone!

Sandy Leiva,

Thanks in advance!   

Hope you're feeling better real soon Sandy.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: November 30, 2008, 01:35:42 AM »

Blonde wrote

Hmmmmmmm

IMO, you were right about Jason Margarita, TM

Pic from facebook. Same shirt?

Thanks vms!  I was still comparing the two guys, the differences still had me leaning towards Jason; this settles it for me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.