April 20, 2024, 06:21:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #780 11/26/08 - 12/3/08  (Read 277583 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: November 30, 2008, 10:14:02 AM »

I am not an expert, but looking at the center top of each picture we've seen there is a number 93.6 f, for example, which is probably the depth the ROV took the image....I just checked Blonde's thread 'The Search for Natalee' and especially on page 2, can see dive photos with the same depth stamp.  If so, the cage was not bone dry, and the zip lock bags were in the cage at that depth, imo.

Bag at 300%

To me it also looks like a cap police or military. I see also a star but could be a badge. The trouble with analyzing these they remind me of someones post on the plastic bags where you can see a face and a body. In these just below the cap I also see a face. A sweet face. Not a face that has been in the water for 3 years.
I see optical illusions everywhere though.

Hey San , Thanks for telling Klaas about my post. Looks like she fixed it for me.

Sam
Are you talking about the body in the bag picture of mine?
When I took it to my Dr. he said this was a fresh dead girl, looks like the girl missing in Aruba.
 Sorry I just can't stop

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: November 30, 2008, 10:16:47 AM »

Blonde wrote
Clyde Burke, mild mannered police official by day.........Aruba Bear by night?

http://www.wayn.com/waynprofile.html?member_key=220754

http://en.netlog.com/arubabear

Hmmmmmmm

I don't think so

Was Clyde Burke the man that was having dinner with Renho
in the pictures of her out on the town a couple of weeks ago?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: November 30, 2008, 10:42:11 AM »

Hiya Monkeys
I don't care how much plastic surgery/facial alteration Renho may have done (it looks like she had something done) she is still FUUGGGLLLYYYYYYY   

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
law1267
Scared Monkey

« Reply #563 on: November 30, 2008, 10:53:37 AM »

Hiya Monkeys
I don't care how much plastic surgery/facial alteration Renho may have done (it looks like she had something done) she is still FUUGGGLLLYYYYYYY   

IMO she still looks the same as when I lived on the island. Just older. She is/was a windsurfer at that time so she has always had a lot of sun damage. Had old looking face even back then. AND I work in plastic surgery...just doesn't look like she has changed since I used to see her out and about on the island.
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: November 30, 2008, 10:55:18 AM »

Law maybe it is the pic but she doesn't look as wrinkled as b4. Maybe I just need to put my glasses on. 

ARUBA
law1267
Scared Monkey

« Reply #565 on: November 30, 2008, 10:55:33 AM »

Hiya Monkeys

IMO she still looks the same as when I lived on the island. Just older. She is/was a windsurfer at that time so she has always had a lot of sun damage. Had old looking face even back then. AND I work in plastic surgery...just doesn't look like she has changed since I used to see her out and about on the island.

Probably a breast augmentation!!! But the face looks the same!
law1267
Scared Monkey

« Reply #566 on: November 30, 2008, 10:56:37 AM »

Law maybe it is the pic but she doesn't look as wrinkled as b4. Maybe I just need to put my glasses on. 

If she came to my office I would give he a SERIOUS chemical peel to begin with. She needed one 15 years ago already!
law1267
Scared Monkey

« Reply #567 on: November 30, 2008, 11:00:04 AM »

If she came to my office I would give he a SERIOUS chemical peel to begin with. She needed one 15 years ago already!

Are we alone in here this morning? Guess I should be in church!
law1267
Scared Monkey

« Reply #568 on: November 30, 2008, 11:13:32 AM »

I want everyone to know that Aruba has changed. I believe the reason for that in the massive amount of people who have moved there from other countries where crime and corruption are the standard. I will admit when I was there police and government may not have been the brightest cranyons in the box, and they probably padded their pockets, but nothing as sinister as what we are finding out about now. Yes you could get a bag of coke from the bartender at Visage, but blatant drung deals did not happen on the corner in front of Dunkin Donuts in the middle of the morning like I witnessed not too long ago. Yes, a watersport boy might provide you with some pot if you approached him. But the influx of foreigners in Aruba has really moved it in a whole different direction. I WAS a young blonde American girl living alone there. I did walk downtown from the Cellar late at night to my car parked at the Paddock....I never felt scared. Arubans are as a whole really lovely people. It hurts me to see so many people group them together with the scum that has taken over down there. I don't know how to change it, but it is important to me to let everyone know this. Note the main characters we are discussing daily...how many of them are actually Aruban? Not the majority.
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: November 30, 2008, 11:22:33 AM »

I don't think the native born Aruban people are the root of the problem I think the ex-pats, corrupt dutch & like you said others from other countries have made matters worse.

ARUBA
law1267
Scared Monkey

« Reply #570 on: November 30, 2008, 11:33:35 AM »

I don't think the native born Aruban people are the root of the problem I think the ex-pats, corrupt dutch & like you said others from other countries have made matters worse.

I don't want to offend anyone, but I think south american drug cartels have a  lot to do with it. It's a way of life down there.
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #571 on: November 30, 2008, 12:00:21 PM »

11/28/2008 Solo di Pueblo Page 20

http://solodipueblo.com/index.php?option=com_docman&Itemid=2

sta. cruz/ willemstad – in one corant of curaçao, la prensa owing to leave the news of joran van der sloot cu owing to capta we atencion. the notorio joran van der sloot, for ministerio publico of aruba, still one sospechoso in the caso of desaparicion of natalee holloway, owing to happen the canal of television americano, fox news, one berdadero “fast ball”

here goes translation Santa Cruz Willemstad. Curacao. This newsflash just in JOran Vandersloot again captures the attention of the media.The notorious Vander sloot who for the aruban ministry of public is still considered main suspect in the dissapearance of Natalee Holloway, has thrown a fast ball to the American foz news channel claiming he wants to tell the truth.

van der sloot owing to sell the canal one tape on cual supuestamente the is confesa cu the damita not owing to die, but cu past owing to bend’é cu one person cu calling “elgar” for one suma of 10.000 dollar. the supuesto elgar will have to owing to place holloway on one boat y bay cune venezuela. all this joran van der sloot owing to tell in one supuesto conversacion cu his father paul. conversacion cu el’a graba y cu as owing to leave at cla now, el’a sell for one suma considerabel of coin cu the canal mericano fox news. the grabacion here was motibo for greta van susteren, presentador of the declaration of policy “on record” viaha bay tailandia, for yonder interview van der sloot.

Van der sloot has sold  to the station a tape which supposedly  proves and is the confession that the young woman is not dead. He now claims that he sold her to a person called elgar for the sum of 10 thousand dollars. This man elgar has placed Natalee on a boat and took her to venezuela.  This is on tape he says and the tapes are between him and father pvds. He said he taped the conversation between him and his father He now sold the tapes to fox news channel in america.Those tapes are the reason greta van susteren the presenter on" the record" went to tailand for this interview with jvds.

in declaracion for van susteren, van der sloot owing to confesa cu provided that berdad el’a “bende” natalee holloway for one suma of coin y cu supuestamente the is bibo still at venezuela.

Vandersloot declares and confesses that this tape is true that he sold NH for a good sum of money and she could still be alive in venezuela.

sinembargo, barely 24 hour after cu fox owing to act the “revelacion” new here, joran van der sloot owing to calling the canal for tell cu his dekla racion was nothing more cu producto of his fantasy. 

Barley 24 hours after his new revelation joran called the station to tell them he lied and it is all a product of his imagination. Nothing more than a fantasy!

the history here is achieve one vuelta more dramatico still after cu monday night greta van susteren owing to present the grabacion of the supuesto conversacion among joran y his father paul. everybody cu conoce paul van der sloot cu owing to listen the grabacion owing to tell at once cu do not voz of the father of joran y at once owing to conclui cu is deal here of one producto more of the mind obviamente maligno of joran.

The agenda here is to present another turn to greta with the taping of this supposed conversation between his father and himself .  Everyone here knows and thoses that know Pvds and listened to that tapeing can tell at once that the voice is not that aof pvds.The conclusion here is the tapre is altered and the product of a sick and maligned mind of Jvds

e advocate mericano of joran van der sloot, david jacopina, tuesday night was invitado of van susteren in the declaration of policy “on record” y owing to trece good cla fast cu not can confia the grabacion here.

The american advocate J Lackofpenis  (haha must be the cold medicine making me loopy) sorry Joe Tacopena of JVDS tuesday night was invited on gretas on the record and does not believe the tapeing is real in reference to pvds voice.

jacopina owing to tell cu monday night el’a talk cu paul van der sloot, that owing to hur’é cu never y never el’a take away such conversacion cu his child y cu the grabacion ey is obviamente falsifica.

Tacopena also goies on to say that he spoke with pvds on monday night before the show and that pvds vehemently  denies ever having a conversation as that with his son and that the tapeong is obviously falseified.

much person is of opinion cu is deal here of another vuelta more of joran for earn coin for of the history without end of desaparicion of natalee holloway. everybody is of acuerdo cu fox news owing to cay in one tremendo snare poni for van der sloot. more still if the canal self is reconoce cu 1 of the two expertonan cu they owing to give for analiza the grabacion owing to tell cu not can autentica this.

Many people here are of the opinion that this is just another story for  jvds to claim so he can get some money out of the newsstaion . Just another  made up ending to the NH story.
They are also of the opnion that fox news will do anything for info on the story and did pay jvds for the info.  They believe the stations credibility is at risk especially if voice analysis fails to prove that the voice is that of pvds.

the credibilidad of the canal is come more still in discusion if take at cuenta cu they're deny rotundamente for let autoridadnan hudicial of merca, in the caso here fbi, haci one analisis forensico of the grabacion.

The stations credibilty is at risk if more discussion takes place on the record becasue the station did not turn over this new info to the american authoritys or the fbi.  Why did the station not demand theFBi get a voice analysis if they believe this t be true.

van susteren owing to give of conoce yesterday in the declaration of policy “on record” cu they're prefer for father of joran send one test of his voz for they, for her canal self haci his investigacion. cu the ultimo declaracion here of joran van der sloot the desaparicion of the lady americano is achieve one life new for ciudadanonan americano. according la prensa at self instant the is become the of 5 “forma” con according joran van der sloot the lady will have to owing to lose his life or desaparece.

Van susteren requested on the record that they prfer PVDS father of jvds send a test of his voice to the station so they can make thier own voice analysis along with the fbi.The ultimate declaration here of JVDS tells of his desperation to achieve a new life perhaps as an american.  According to vandersloot the young ladys story will cause him to have to disapear or cause him to loose his life.

Joe Tacopina=David Jacopina 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #572 on: November 30, 2008, 12:11:43 PM »

Thanks Sandy!  BTW I think your translation of Taco Joe is the most accurate!   

Hope you're feeling much better!  Take care of yourself! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #573 on: November 30, 2008, 12:19:24 PM »

thanks the body chill  is the worst it makes me feel cold to the bone, that hurts! big snow storm coming our way the sky is dark gray now hopw I dont keep getting knocked offline. sl
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: November 30, 2008, 12:27:19 PM »

thanks the body chill  is the worst it makes me feel cold to the bone, that hurts! big snow storm coming our way the sky is dark gray now hopw I dont keep getting knocked offline. sl

Yes, that body chill is probably due to some fever!  I hope you're drinking lots of fluids, and if you like it I believe chicken noodle soup works wonders!  Get well soon, and I hope you can keep your internet connection too!  It's cool and breezy here today; lots of sunshine!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: November 30, 2008, 12:36:40 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_49942.php

Google translation:

Kilo intercepted 148 hard drugs
29 Nov, 2008, 14:20 (GMT -04:00)

The drugs caught at the Coast Guard pier of Parera.

WILLEM CITY - The Coast Guard last night one eight drugstransport a chase with a go-fast intercepted. On board were six sacks that 148 kilos of cocaine, heroin and pills contain, probably XTC. Five people on board were arrested and transferred to the police. The speedboat was brought to the naval base Parera for further investigation.
The boat was detained southeast of Curacao after the Rescue and Coordination Center of the Coast Guard contacted a suspected Observation on the radar. The Dash-8 was patrouillevliegtuig this contract this contact to be identified. It proved to be a six-meter-long go-fast, with two 115 horsepower outboard engines, which run toward Curacao. While the Coast Guard aircraft continued to follow the suspect vessel, the RCC sent the super-Rhib of the Coast Guard support center Curaçao out for the actual interception. When the super-Rhib the suspicious boat approached, they tried to escape at high speed. The board also threw two packages overboard. The location was immediately flagged by the Coast Guard employees. The super-Rhib then continued the chase and forced in the go-fast to stop.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: November 30, 2008, 12:36:42 PM »

So, I actually tried the zip lock bag in the bathtub.  The ziplock with water and an object stayed on the bottom of the tub and you could not tell it had water in it.  But the ziplock bag with object and no water floated to the top.....  pictures coming up!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: November 30, 2008, 01:04:35 PM »

So, I actually tried the zip lock bag in the bathtub.  The ziplock with water and an object stayed on the bottom of the tub and you could not tell it had water in it.  But the ziplock bag with object and no water floated to the top.....  pictures coming up!!!!

Nice work A1 
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: November 30, 2008, 01:36:32 PM »

Wreck didn't show up did he?   Razz      Laughing

Good detective work Always1   Wink

Law   thanks for your imput.  That's been my thinking all along.

Rock on ya'll   Cool
RoxiBalboa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #579 on: November 30, 2008, 02:09:45 PM »

Happy Holidays Monkeys!
Are you sure the picture of the bags is taken underwater? Looks to me like they are above water. Maybe the stuff was bagged, then set inside the trap fro the picture? Looks surrounded by sunlight more than water. Maybe I'm seeing it wrong.

Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.